Home
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sign on a telephone pole today in Marshall NC.
Maybe if you bowed down and worshiped the nurse who jabbed you.....but even if you did still probably not. That would sorta make Joe Biden the Anti-Christ and believe me, Satan can do better.
What am I suppose to see?

It does get people in the mindset to obey the evil authority figures. It might not happen for twenty years, but the technologies are all possible as never before in history.
Luciferase quantum dot microneedle injection for the back of the hand connected to Bill Gates funded monetary invention world patent #060606.

That's something I've posted all of the source material for on this forum. Every member should take note of those and the signature links.
NO, it's not!
Nope
There are plenty of real reasons to not get the vaccine without having to make up stupid ones.
No.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Sign on a telephone pole.........

Have you ever seen a Telephone on an electrical service pole?
Originally Posted by RJY66
Maybe if you bowed down and worshiped the nurse who jabbed you.....but even if you did still probably not. That would sorta make Joe Biden the Anti-Christ and believe me, Satan can do better.

Actually Satan always possesses the weak, and clearly Biden has the weakest mind around
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
There are plenty of real reasons to not get the vaccine without having to make up stupid ones.

There is nothing stupid here, the devil is clearly using covid for his purpose, that we are yet to know
I don't know what you're supposed to be seeing in the poster with the little round things, but no, this "vaccination" is not the mark... but it is coming. As has been stated, these shots, just like the hard pushing of flu shots has been for years, are conditioning. Getting people used to the idea.
Wut?
Originally Posted by Muffin
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.
It's 2021, what do you think will be the 'mark of the beast'? Well, at this point the 'mark of the beast' is NOT going to be some Old Testament-style affliction/ailment/marking. No, it's going to be hip and slick - you think Satan is going to settle for less?

I won't say that this COVID shot isn't the 'mark of the beast', I remain open-minded to the possibility.
Originally Posted by JGRaider
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?
It's all laid out in the Good Book so you won't be guessing.
Originally Posted by Reloder28

"This is the type of arrant pedantry up with which I will not put."

Explain this quote and name the author, Reloder, and you will win the prize.

Absolutely as the poles are shared and servicemen use them all the time
I guess I have the mark, got vaccinated
I don't know about the mark of the Beast, but I've had a craving for human brains ever since I got the jab. :-)

This sign tells people nothing other than that the poster thinks that the shots are the Mark spelled out in Revelation chapter 13&14.
To a believer who studies the Bible with the Holy Spirit's instructions, it should be clear that there's more to it than that.
This is also true of the prophetic contortions that people go through to try to use the Bible to make a case for Sunday congregation to be the Mark of the Beast. Lots of folks bucked at that one and I lost a friend or two. If people want to believe that they can.. I just do not agree with those notions.
Anyone can go back and check two weeks ago if inclined.

Are the shots the Mark?
NO.
Are the shots part of a diabolical system?
YES.
Will it lead to the actual Mark as a component of the plans for that mark?
It's only speculation since God only knows. There's nothing wrong with speculation if it's done in light of His Word. There's only so much we know. It certainly is worthy of study.

I do think that the shots are part of Satan's plan. Those pushing them line up with the personality profile / attributes of the Devil. He motivated and organized more people to be murdered by their own trusted gvts in the past century than any time recorded. That is recent history.
Originally Posted by Dustyone
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

The Book that talks about the 'mark of the beast' says those things written in it would 'shortly' come to pass.............

By any definition a couple of thousand years is beyond 'shortly'...............

That’s easy:
After being reminded by his secretary not to end his sentence in a preposition, Churchill rephrased it for her.
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

The Book that talks about the 'mark of the beast' says those things written in it would 'shortly' come to pass.............

How can you trust Satan or know that the book was right.
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

A couple of differing viewpoints….

Near and soon are relative terms. “Near” or “soon” on man”s timetable may not be the same as “near” or “soon” on God’s timetable…. You know… “1000 years is as a day with God.”

Also…. The phrase “shortly come to pass” could just as easily be translated as “happen suddenly” or even “will happen in a quick way.”

Gotta remember that what we are reading in English is a translation from earlier writings. Translators will read the scripture in the languages as written and then try to capture the meaning as best they can. Translators will also try to present the meaning in “today’s English” so as to be relevant to the readers of the day. That’s why the earliest King James Version is a difficult read for folks today.

Anyway, ymmv…..

NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

There's a couple of things to keep in mind to understand prophecy.

*The Bible is God's Holy Word
*It was inspired by the Holy Spirit of Truth.
*There's something that God Can Not do.
God can Not lie.
*If something seems to not make sense, it's because of our own limitations when it comes to understanding.
*When it comes to prophetic interpretation, sometimes there's a double fulfillment. Some prophecies were already fulfilled at one point in history and have yet to be fulfilled in the future with a different application.
My gosh, Mark of the beast is quite a stretch.
The vaccine is innocuous, a safety measure , more for those around you than for yourself.
Covid and its variants is a real thing , but I feel you do you part and forget about it.
This stuff is the stuff of a mob mentality, I feel the vaccine does no harm that a whiskey chaser won't rectify. Worked for me.
Remember, we are the generation that juggled mercury, washed our hands in leaded gasoline ( all the time)and handled lead, asbestos, and who knows what.
Remember your roots- most of this hype takes on a life of its own. Mark of the beast will be much more sinister, imo....when it is time.
Originally Posted by TF49
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

Near and soon are relative terms. “Near” or “soon” on man”s timetable may not be the same as “near” or “soon” on God’s timetable…. You know… “1000 years is as a day with God.”

Also…. The phrase “shortly come to pass” could just as easily be translated as “happen suddenly” or even “will happen in a quick way.”

Gotta remember that what we are reading in English is a translation from earlier writings. Translators will read the scripture in the languages as written and then try to capture the meaning as best they can. Translators will also try to present the meaning in “today’s English” so as to be relevant to the readers of the day. That’s why the earliest King James Version is a difficult read for folks today.

Anyway, ymmv…..

However HE was writing to me/you/us/them NOT Martians, writing in a language that we could understand, the understanding of which brought 'blessings'.......... it's a little disingenuous to say there are blessings if you listen and understand, and then it's written so that you can't....

Hananiah and Pelatiah, old testament prophets, both died because they prophesied to the people incorrectly about GODs Timetable regarding Israel... Seems HE thought it was understandable and binding!!!

I get it that people say 'GOD is not bound by time' whatever that means, but as Happy Camper said '...HE IS bound by HIS word...' what do we do with HIS words when they contain 'time'??

Here's a clue: '...this generation...' does not mean RACE. It means generation.

On the other hand, if we already have the story and the ending figured out, it's easy to change the words to fit...
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

Anyway, ymmv…..

However HE was writing to me/you/us/them NOT Martians, writing in a language that we could understand, the understanding of which brought 'blessings'.......... it's a little disingenuous to say there are blessings if you listen and understand, and then it's written so that you can't....

Hananiah and Pelatiah, old testament prophets, both died because they prophesied to the people incorrectly about GODs Timetable regarding Israel... Seems HE thought it was understandable and binding!!!

I get it that people say 'GOD is not bound by time' whatever that means, but as Happy Camper said '...HE IS bound by HIS word...' what do we do with HIS words when they contain 'time'??

On the other hand, if we already have the story and the ending figured out, it's easy to change the words to fit...

Ok, you have your views, interpretations and meanings. I don’t believe it is “written so you can’t..” However, there are concepts and passages that are not clearly understood…. There are “mysteries” in the Bible. God also says something like this….”it is to the glory of kings, to search out mysteries.”

I wondered about the “generation” issue you mentioned. You should not presume that I believe that “generation” means “race.” That explanation never made sense to me. I have come to the view …. And this is not a “point of doctrine” with me…..that the “generation” Jesus was speaking of simply as it reads….the generation of that time and the Jewish people of the day …. The destruction and terrible times being referred to seems to be the destructions of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70AD.

The “coming on the clouds” is the coming of judgement and the absolute end of the dispensation they were living in and of course, led to the next dispensation…. The church age.

But, you may think differently and that is ok.

That’s easy:
After being reminded by his secretary not to end his sentence in a preposition, Churchill rephrased it for her.

You win the prize!
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

Anyway, ymmv…..

Ok, you have your views, interpretations and meanings. I don’t believe it is “written so you can’t..” However, there are concepts and passages that are not clearly understood…. There are “mysteries” in the Bible. God also says something like this….”it is to the glory of kings, to search out mysteries.”

I wondered about the “generation” issue you mentioned. You should not presume that I believe that “generation” means “race.” That explanation never made sense to me. I have come to the view …. And this is not a “point of doctrine” with me…..that the “generation” Jesus was speaking of simply as it reads….the generation of that time and the Jewish people of the day …. The destruction and terrible times being referred to seems to be the destructions of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70AD.

The “coming on the clouds” is the coming of judgement and the absolute end of the dispensation they were living in and of course, led to the next dispensation…. The church age.

But, you may think differently and that is ok.

I agree with you on those points........
I believe it’s a test run.

Don’t be deceived.
Originally Posted by TomT
I don't know about the mark of the Beast, but I've had a craving for human brains ever since I got the jab. :-)

Resist if you can, people in the barber shop will start talking about you.

To nobody in particular, but everyone in general,

There are half a dozen to a dozen rules of Bible interpretation depending on who you talk to. Regardless, the Bible clearly states that it must be interpreted by believers only in order for anything past the fundamentals to be understood. This is why I could read the Bible and I could not understand much until I did what is in the link of my signature.

I Corinthians 2 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Even after many years of reading and studying, there's so much yet to learn and prophecy that continues to be unlocked.
I don't expect unbelievers to grasp what we believers take years to grasp and eventually have that "eureka moment.!"
However, we live in exciting times as the technology is finally available for the prophecies to be understood with more clarity than even in our childhood prior to 2,000 AD.

The picture of the band-aid can be ignored. I can think of many other reasons to avoid the injections. Two of them were in our church, but hoping to recover from strokes caused by the shots.
For those who want to read the primary chapter, here it is.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-Chapter-13/
I've found the best way to get a bad interpretation of the Bible is to ask a preacher or an atheist.
There are many who believe that the Mark will not be offered until after the Rapture of the Church.

The Mark will need to be ACCEPTED on it's merits; ability to buy or sell, ID a person as belonging to Satan, etc.

The decision is profound, as rejecting it can result in immediate decapitation of the refuser.
Yeah, if you have the mind of a child.
Originally Posted by comerade
My gosh, Mark of the beast is quite a stretch.
The vaccine is innocuous, a safety measure , more for those around you than for yourself.
Covid and its variants is a real thing , but I feel you do you part and forget about it.
This stuff is the stuff of a mob mentality, I feel the vaccine does no harm that a whiskey chaser won't rectify. Worked for me.
Remember, we are the generation that juggled mercury, washed our hands in leaded gasoline ( all the time)and handled lead, asbestos, and who knows what.
Remember your roots- most of this hype takes on a life of its own. Mark of the beast will be much more sinister, imo....when it is time.

While the studies don't all agree, some of the few studies on the topic indicate the viral loads in vaccinated individuals are comparable to the viral loads in unvaccinated individuals. If that's the case, the benefit of the vaccine is ONLY for minimizing C19 symptoms in the vaccinated individual NOT protecting those around them, and as a result the vast majority of C19 vaccine mandates would not be supported by science. Beginning to look like the C19 vaccine has the same kind of benefit as the flu vaccine - go figure!
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

Shortly by Human standards or by Gods?
In the 1930’s when Social Security was first rolled out, there were those who labeled social security numbers as “the mark of the beast.”

Sounds like Yoda. 😀
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

God can Not lie.
*If something seems to not make sense, it's because of our own limitations when it comes to understanding.
*When it comes to prophetic interpretation, sometimes there's a double fulfillment. Some prophecies were already fulfilled at one point in history and have yet to be fulfilled in the future with a different application.

The bible is not gods word, it was written by men. Seriously if the bible is gods word then god is a schizzo because there are 500 versions of the bible, if god wrote it there would be one.

But you will never understand so never mind
When the mark is rolled out, you will have to bow before the antichrist and choose between him or Christ. It'll be the biggest decision of your life as you will choosing between heaven and hell. There will be no 2d chance after that. The antichrist must make himself known before that happens.
It will happen after the rapture? There is no rapture mentioned in the Bible. That idea 1st appeared in the mid 1800's. It takes some scripture twisting to come up with one.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
When the mark is rolled out, you will have to bow before the antichrist and choose between him or Christ. It'll be the biggest decision of your life as you will choosing between heaven and hell. There will be no 2d chance after that. The antichrist must make himself known before that happens.
It will happen after the rapture? There is no rapture mentioned in the Bible. That idea 1st appeared in the mid 1800's. It takes some scripture twisting to come up with one.

We all have the choice now to choose true American freedom or choose to worship the new communist american democratic republic. This choice is real and happening now, those vaccinated have chosen to be communist sheep
Many good God fearing folks have taken the vax because they are looking for protection from a virus. They probably also take vitamins, supplements and get annual physical check ups as well. For them it had nothing to do with a political stance.

Those PUSHING mandatory vax are a different story.
People who believe that need to actually read Revelations 13 in its entirety. That's one of the problems with versification, people are able to pull one verse of and take it out of context. Read the Bible with literary integrity, start of a subject to the end, not picking out verses.
Originally Posted by RJY66

Actually Satan always possesses the weak, and clearly Biden has the weakest mind around

In that case I suggest you avoid any type of tattoo or implant at all cost.
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

God can Not lie.

The bible is not gods word, it was written by men. Seriously if the bible is gods word then god is a schizzo because there are 500 versions of the bible, if god wrote it there would be one.

Those versions multiply every year and make the publishers millions. My Bible tells me that the love of money is the root of all evil.

If you don't believe in God, why do you even discuss the Mark of the beast?

Let's pretend for a minute that God really does exist, for the sake of argument. Watch the links, in my signature, for a short time with that in mind and let me know what you think as an open minded free thinker.
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

God can Not lie.

Meh... this is just the type of intellectually vacant comment that that unhappy, self-hating misanthrope Starman would make....

Guess again Dusty. You pulling the big "O-fer".

2 Timothy 3:16
New International Version
16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness
It's increasingly becoming clear that it's a definite contender for the mark of the beast. People are being increasingly denied medical care, food, etc., because they cannot show that they have the mark.

Link

Link
Funny, it didn't leave a mark on me.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
It's increasingly becoming clear that it's a definite contender for the mark of the beast. People are being increasingly denied medical care, food, etc., because they cannot show that they have the mark.

Link

Link

The mark of the beast occurs during the tribulation, under the antichrist's rule. So who is the antichrist?
The antichrist will have charisma, and charms.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The antichrist will have charisma, and charms.

And the Antichrist will come from a revived Roman Empire which will start off in Western Europe. His military conquests encompass an area north of Israel, Israel itself, as well as Egypt and other parts of North Africa. But if the Antichrist goes to war with all these places, then where is he attacking from? By process of elimination, we can determine that the Antichrist’s origin and military base is in Western Europe. Furthermore, Daniel 9 says that the Antichrist will be of Roman descent. All of which is why TRH is so wrong on the subject.
Well they didn't put it in my right hand or forehead so I would say thats a big no
Originally Posted by Huntz
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

Shortly by Human standards or by Gods?

HE was writing to humans. If I can't trust HIS words when they contain a time element how can I trust them on anything else???

DEUT 18:22 - I am supposed to be able to tell if a prophet speaks the truth or not. So it must be in a language that I can understand and/or comprehend.
Christianity has split into over a thousand different denominations, and they were mostly divided because of their interpretation of the texts.

Wasn’t Green Acres a favorite show of Boomers?
Originally Posted by antlers
Christianity has split into over a thousand different denominations, and they were mostly divided because of their interpretation of the texts.

Ever wonder how the word Easter ended up in the King James Bible???
Originally Posted by viking
I believe it’s a test run.

Don’t be deceived.

I agree. It's a type of precursor. When the true Mark of the Beast is going on we will see some of the same behaviour we see now. Family members will pressure those that resist taking it along with the buying and selling limitations. You won't be able to keep a job, most likely unless you take the mark.
I’m familiar with it. Do you think it was a translation oversight rather than an intentional inclusion...?
I’m familiar with it. Do you think it was a translation oversight rather than an intentional inclusion...?

Pesach appears 28 times, IIRC, in NT writings and it is translated Passover in all but one, and somehow, someone, decided to use 'easter'????
Pesach appears 28 times, IIRC, in NT writings and it is translated Passover in all but one, and somehow, someone, decided to use 'easter'????
Could be that by that time the KJV translators were celebrating the Resurrection annually and they wanted their celebration to be a distinctly Christian holiday instead of a Jewish holiday, so they intentionally used the word “Easter” instead of “Passover” in that instance. Or, could be that the KJV translators felt that the word “Easter” celebrated the fulfillment of the Jewish “Passover” in Jesus as the final Passover lamb, so they translated it as such in that instance.
Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? It’s just a shot, that pharma will end up making a lot of money on, that the government pay them to make, that may or may not work, that may or may not have side effects, all because people thought or were duped into thinking the pandemic would be a lot worse than it really was. It’s up to you to decide whether you want to take it or not.
Easter:. Fact and Fiction!

http://www.faithfulwordbaptist.org/042014a.mp3

William Tyndale used the term Easter 23 times in his translation from the 1500s.
It's NOT a pagan holiday as cults and many gaytheists like to say.
How many things have been called “the mark of the beast” Christians are so stupid and desperate for their fairy tale book to come true that they see what they want to see while ignoring facts.

It does get people in the mindset to obey the evil authority figures. It might not happen for twenty years, but the technologies are all possible as never before in history.
Luciferase quantum dot microneedle injection for the back of the hand connected to Bill Gates funded monetary invention world patent #060606.

That's something I've posted all of the source material for on this forum. Every member should take note of those and the signature links.

The FOOL hath said in his heart, there is no God.
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
How many things have been called “the mark of the beast” Christians are so stupid and desperate for their fairy tale book to come true that they see what they want to see while ignoring facts.

Are you really dumb enough to believe in a vaccine that does not prevent the disease that it is claimed to prevent and that sometimes kills the vaccinated?

So again there is no vaccine, just the beast in disguise

Are you really dumb enough to believe in a vaccine that does not prevent the disease that it is claimed to prevent and that sometimes kills the vaccinated?

How many things throughout history have been called “mark of the beast” ??? But this vaccine is actually it??? No.

How many things throughout history have been called “mark of the beast” ??? But this vaccine is actually it??? No.

How many things in history have been intended to be injected into every human on the planet

How many things in history have been intended to be injected into every human on the planet

Every vaccine since the invention of modern medicine as well as things like flu shots etc.. Now answer the question, how many things have people claimed to be “the mark of the beast” in history??? But you believe the covid vaccine is “it”???

Every vaccine since the invention of modern medicine as well as things like flu shots etc.. Now answer the question, how many things have people claimed to be “the mark of the beast” in history??? But you believe the covid vaccine is “it”???

You answer your own question, can you or you are just so stupid that you need my help. Do you think that the devil has red horns?

You are clueless

You answer your own question, can you or you are just so stupid that you need my help. Do you think that the devil has red horns?

You are clueless

You believe in the mark of the beast but I’m clueless??? Lol, hundreds if not thousands of things have been accused of being the “mark of the beast”, this covid [bleep] will pass what will be the next “mark of the beast”???

But go [bleep] yourself if you want to start with the insults f a g g o t.

You are clueless

You believe in the mark of the beast but I’m clueless??? Lol, hundreds if not thousands of things have been accused of being the “mark of the beast”, this covid [bleep] will pass what will be the next “mark of the beast”???

Has the devil sterilized the Earth so that there is more room for Satan himself? See you are actually the one living in the bible and demanding that the pages come to life. I am being pragmatic and realistic. You are literally expecting the four horsemen of the apocolypse, instead of say 4 vaccines intended to alter the course of birth on Earth. Horse 1 Pfizer, Horse 2 Moderna, Horse 3 Johnson and Johnson, Horse 4 Astrazenica

So get your ass out of the bible you religious fool

You are clueless

Has the devil sterilized the Earth so that there is more room for Satan himself? See you are actually the one living in the bible and demanding that the pages come to life. I am being pragmatic and realistic. You are literally expecting the four horsemen of the apocolypse, instead of say 4 vaccines intended to alter the course of birth on Earth. Horse 1 Pfizer, Horse 2 Moderna, Horse 3 Johnson and Johnson, Horse 4 Astrazenica

So get your ass out of the bible you religious fool

Religious fool??? I’m not one bit religious, I think the Bible is a horse [bleep] fairy tale book and I hope Christianity goes extinct along with every other religion. Nobody is sterilizing the earth, loosen up that tinfoil hat. Pragmatic and “realistic”??? Realistic? Lol what? So realistically the covid vaccine is the signal for the end times??? What’s going to be your next scapegoat???
You are the religious fool expecting the bible to be literally translated and to come to life just as written. But the devil may not come as either a lion or lamb or even as the pestilence of disease. The Devil may come as a false savior disguised as a cure for the pestilence of pure ignorance.

But you go on believing what the communist in Washington decide is right for you.

Ass clown
Social Security, Bar Codes, the European Union, Credit Cards...........
Two words often forgotten when reading the Bible:

Audience relevance.

Especially wrt Revelation.....who was this letter written to? The seven churches in Asia Minor...they are named in the letter.

To ignore the fact this is a letter written to persecuted believers in the first century is to allow yourself to read into it pretty much whatever you want.

Be careful........
Originally Posted by Tarbe
Two words often forgotten when reading the Bible:

Audience relevance.

Especially wrt Revelation.....who was this letter written to? The seven churches in Asia Minor...they are named in the letter.

To ignore the fact this is a letter written to persecuted believers in the first century is to allow yourself to read into it pretty much whatever you want.

Be careful........

Yes…..

I posted this before, but I once read writings/comments of a Jewish guy who was trying to build doctrinal support of views that showed the OT to be in conflict with NT teaching. He was quoting verses from the Book of Job in support of his thesis.

Problem was that he was quoting “Bildad” … one of Job’s friends. Quoting Bildad and attributing the words to God is a serious error.
© 24hourcampfire