Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I don't know about the mark of the Beast, but I've had a craving for human brains ever since I got the jab. :-)

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This sign tells people nothing other than that the poster thinks that the shots are the Mark spelled out in Revelation chapter 13&14.
To a believer who studies the Bible with the Holy Spirit's instructions, it should be clear that there's more to it than that.
This is also true of the prophetic contortions that people go through to try to use the Bible to make a case for Sunday congregation to be the Mark of the Beast. Lots of folks bucked at that one and I lost a friend or two. If people want to believe that they can.. I just do not agree with those notions.
Anyone can go back and check two weeks ago if inclined.

Are the shots the Mark?
NO.
Are the shots part of a diabolical system?
YES.
Will it lead to the actual Mark as a component of the plans for that mark?
It's only speculation since God only knows. There's nothing wrong with speculation if it's done in light of His Word. There's only so much we know. It certainly is worthy of study.

I do think that the shots are part of Satan's plan. Those pushing them line up with the personality profile / attributes of the Devil. He motivated and organized more people to be murdered by their own trusted gvts in the past century than any time recorded. That is recent history.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Muffin
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

The Book that talks about the 'mark of the beast' says those things written in it would 'shortly' come to pass.............

By any definition a couple of thousand years is beyond 'shortly'...............

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Sign on a telephone pole.........

Have you ever seen a Telephone on an electrical service pole?

"This is the type of arrant pedantry up with which I will not put."

Explain this quote and name the author, Reloder, and you will win the prize.

That’s easy:
After being reminded by his secretary not to end his sentence in a preposition, Churchill rephrased it for her.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

The Book that talks about the 'mark of the beast' says those things written in it would 'shortly' come to pass.............

How can you trust Satan or know that the book was right.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

A couple of differing viewpoints….

Near and soon are relative terms. “Near” or “soon” on man”s timetable may not be the same as “near” or “soon” on God’s timetable…. You know… “1000 years is as a day with God.”

Also…. The phrase “shortly come to pass” could just as easily be translated as “happen suddenly” or even “will happen in a quick way.”

Gotta remember that what we are reading in English is a translation from earlier writings. Translators will read the scripture in the languages as written and then try to capture the meaning as best they can. Translators will also try to present the meaning in “today’s English” so as to be relevant to the readers of the day. That’s why the earliest King James Version is a difficult read for folks today.

Anyway, ymmv…..

Last edited by TF49; 08/21/21. Reason: Punctuation error

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

How can you trust Satan or know that the book was right.

There's a couple of things to keep in mind to understand prophecy.

*The Bible is God's Holy Word
*It was inspired by the Holy Spirit of Truth.
*There's something that God Can Not do.
God can Not lie.
*If something seems to not make sense, it's because of our own limitations when it comes to understanding.
*When it comes to prophetic interpretation, sometimes there's a double fulfillment. Some prophecies were already fulfilled at one point in history and have yet to be fulfilled in the future with a different application.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/21/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
My gosh, Mark of the beast is quite a stretch.
The vaccine is innocuous, a safety measure , more for those around you than for yourself.
Covid and its variants is a real thing , but I feel you do you part and forget about it.
This stuff is the stuff of a mob mentality, I feel the vaccine does no harm that a whiskey chaser won't rectify. Worked for me.
Remember, we are the generation that juggled mercury, washed our hands in leaded gasoline ( all the time)and handled lead, asbestos, and who knows what.
Remember your roots- most of this hype takes on a life of its own. Mark of the beast will be much more sinister, imo....when it is time.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by TF49
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

Near and soon are relative terms. “Near” or “soon” on man”s timetable may not be the same as “near” or “soon” on God’s timetable…. You know… “1000 years is as a day with God.”

Also…. The phrase “shortly come to pass” could just as easily be translated as “happen suddenly” or even “will happen in a quick way.”

Gotta remember that what we are reading in English is a translation from earlier writings. Translators will read the scripture in the languages as written and then try to capture the meaning as best they can. Translators will also try to present the meaning in “today’s English” so as to be relevant to the readers of the day. That’s why the earliest King James Version is a difficult read for folks today.

Anyway, ymmv…..

However HE was writing to me/you/us/them NOT Martians, writing in a language that we could understand, the understanding of which brought 'blessings'.......... it's a little disingenuous to say there are blessings if you listen and understand, and then it's written so that you can't....

Hananiah and Pelatiah, old testament prophets, both died because they prophesied to the people incorrectly about GODs Timetable regarding Israel... Seems HE thought it was understandable and binding!!!

I get it that people say 'GOD is not bound by time' whatever that means, but as Happy Camper said '...HE IS bound by HIS word...' what do we do with HIS words when they contain 'time'??

Here's a clue: '...this generation...' does not mean RACE. It means generation.

On the other hand, if we already have the story and the ending figured out, it's easy to change the words to fit...

Last edited by Muffin; 08/22/21.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

Anyway, ymmv…..

However HE was writing to me/you/us/them NOT Martians, writing in a language that we could understand, the understanding of which brought 'blessings'.......... it's a little disingenuous to say there are blessings if you listen and understand, and then it's written so that you can't....

Hananiah and Pelatiah, old testament prophets, both died because they prophesied to the people incorrectly about GODs Timetable regarding Israel... Seems HE thought it was understandable and binding!!!

I get it that people say 'GOD is not bound by time' whatever that means, but as Happy Camper said '...HE IS bound by HIS word...' what do we do with HIS words when they contain 'time'??

On the other hand, if we already have the story and the ending figured out, it's easy to change the words to fit...

Ok, you have your views, interpretations and meanings. I don’t believe it is “written so you can’t..” However, there are concepts and passages that are not clearly understood…. There are “mysteries” in the Bible. God also says something like this….”it is to the glory of kings, to search out mysteries.”

I wondered about the “generation” issue you mentioned. You should not presume that I believe that “generation” means “race.” That explanation never made sense to me. I have come to the view …. And this is not a “point of doctrine” with me…..that the “generation” Jesus was speaking of simply as it reads….the generation of that time and the Jewish people of the day …. The destruction and terrible times being referred to seems to be the destructions of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70AD.

The “coming on the clouds” is the coming of judgement and the absolute end of the dispensation they were living in and of course, led to the next dispensation…. The church age.

But, you may think differently and that is ok.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Sign on a telephone pole.........

Have you ever seen a Telephone on an electrical service pole?

"This is the type of arrant pedantry up with which I will not put."

Explain this quote and name the author, Reloder, and you will win the prize.

That’s easy:
After being reminded by his secretary not to end his sentence in a preposition, Churchill rephrased it for her.

You win the prize!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

Anyway, ymmv…..

Ok, you have your views, interpretations and meanings. I don’t believe it is “written so you can’t..” However, there are concepts and passages that are not clearly understood…. There are “mysteries” in the Bible. God also says something like this….”it is to the glory of kings, to search out mysteries.”

I wondered about the “generation” issue you mentioned. You should not presume that I believe that “generation” means “race.” That explanation never made sense to me. I have come to the view …. And this is not a “point of doctrine” with me…..that the “generation” Jesus was speaking of simply as it reads….the generation of that time and the Jewish people of the day …. The destruction and terrible times being referred to seems to be the destructions of Jerusalem by the Romans in 70AD.

The “coming on the clouds” is the coming of judgement and the absolute end of the dispensation they were living in and of course, led to the next dispensation…. The church age.

But, you may think differently and that is ok.

I agree with you on those points........

( . Y . )
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I believe it’s a test run.

Don’t be deceived.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by TomT
I don't know about the mark of the Beast, but I've had a craving for human brains ever since I got the jab. :-)

Resist if you can, people in the barber shop will start talking about you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

To nobody in particular, but everyone in general,

There are half a dozen to a dozen rules of Bible interpretation depending on who you talk to. Regardless, the Bible clearly states that it must be interpreted by believers only in order for anything past the fundamentals to be understood. This is why I could read the Bible and I could not understand much until I did what is in the link of my signature.

I Corinthians 2 "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

Even after many years of reading and studying, there's so much yet to learn and prophecy that continues to be unlocked.
I don't expect unbelievers to grasp what we believers take years to grasp and eventually have that "eureka moment.!"
However, we live in exciting times as the technology is finally available for the prophecies to be understood with more clarity than even in our childhood prior to 2,000 AD.

The picture of the band-aid can be ignored. I can think of many other reasons to avoid the injections. Two of them were in our church, but hoping to recover from strokes caused by the shots.
For those who want to read the primary chapter, here it is.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-Chapter-13/

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 08/22/21.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I've found the best way to get a bad interpretation of the Bible is to ask a preacher or an atheist.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
There are many who believe that the Mark will not be offered until after the Rapture of the Church.

The Mark will need to be ACCEPTED on it's merits; ability to buy or sell, ID a person as belonging to Satan, etc.

The decision is profound, as rejecting it can result in immediate decapitation of the refuser.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yeah, if you have the mind of a child.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by comerade
My gosh, Mark of the beast is quite a stretch.
The vaccine is innocuous, a safety measure , more for those around you than for yourself.
Covid and its variants is a real thing , but I feel you do you part and forget about it.
This stuff is the stuff of a mob mentality, I feel the vaccine does no harm that a whiskey chaser won't rectify. Worked for me.
Remember, we are the generation that juggled mercury, washed our hands in leaded gasoline ( all the time)and handled lead, asbestos, and who knows what.
Remember your roots- most of this hype takes on a life of its own. Mark of the beast will be much more sinister, imo....when it is time.

While the studies don't all agree, some of the few studies on the topic indicate the viral loads in vaccinated individuals are comparable to the viral loads in unvaccinated individuals. If that's the case, the benefit of the vaccine is ONLY for minimizing C19 symptoms in the vaccinated individual NOT protecting those around them, and as a result the vast majority of C19 vaccine mandates would not be supported by science. Beginning to look like the C19 vaccine has the same kind of benefit as the flu vaccine - go figure!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
NO, it's not!

Correct. It is not.

How would you know?

Shortly by Human standards or by Gods?

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10Glocks, 1badf350, 160user, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 1,273 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,830
Posts18,477,961
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.