Home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRxMiM17KJE

Can't watch this sorry P.O.S. speak someone will have to tell me what this ASSWHOLE say's Rio7
He says those that were killed were heroes and he is a traitor POS that is responsible for it.
It's totally scripted. He even said he was supposed to call on ...

He was late to the conference...rehersing the SCRIPT!

G-D Traitorous slimy SOB!
He kept his head down the whole time he read the script.

Hands-down, Biden is THE absolute most boring speaker I've ever heard in my entire 70+ years...
F him. I don't want to hear anything from his compromised grafter mouth. He is making Jimmy Carter look good.
he tried to cry, but then came back like a azzhole he is
Luv2safari: You hit that nail on the head - china joe is a "damned traitorous slimy son of a bitch"!
Indeed it was EXCEPTIONALLY hard to watch china joe mumble and recite his blather off of that teleprompter.
His dead drug ladened eyes actually give me chills!
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Did they cut his microphone again so he couldn’t go off script.

Worthless Criminal POS needs to swing with all the rest of the Traitors. 😡
It is easy to beat up on Biden. Biden inherited a massive fustercludk.
If you want to find the culprit, why don't you look to George Bush and Dick Cheney.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
If you want to find the culprit, why don't you look to George Bush and Dick Cheney.

Bullchiet....Seven months ago, Afghanistan was relatively quiet—with about 10,000 vestigial NATO troops, including 2,500 Americans, anchored by the Bagram Airfield. They were able to provide air superiority for the coalition and Afghan national army. With air power, NATO forces, if and when they so wished, could have very slowly and gradually withdrawn all its remnant troops—but only after a prior departure of all American and European civilians, coalition contractors, and allied Afghans.

The transient calm abruptly imploded as soon as Joe Biden recklessly yanked all U.S. troops out in a matter of days. Many left in the dead of night, leaving no one to protect contractors, dependents, diplomats, and Afghan allies. In Biden’s world, civilians protect the last Western enclave while soldiers flee.

Three weeks ago, Joe Biden and a woke and politicized Pentagon were assuring us that Afghanistan was “stable.” Now the country is reverting to its accustomed premodern, theocratic, and medieval chaos. It will likely soon reopen as the world’s pre-9/11-style terrorist haven—an arms mart of over $50 billion in abandoned U.S. military equipment. Thanks to the president of the United States, terrorists and nation-state enemies can now shop for arms and train there without hindrance.

The NATO coalition-builder Biden also dry-gulched his European allies, whose soldiers outnumbered our own. The humanitarian “good ole Joe from Scranton” deprecated the thousands of Afghan military dead who had helped the Americans. The families of the American fallen and wounded of two decades were all but told by Biden that the catastrophe in Kabul was inevitable—no other way out but chaos and dishonor. Why did he not tell us that earlier, when he was vice president, so many dead and wounded ago?
Just as expected. One tough question and responds it’s trumps fault. You should be proud dustyakpen”dude”. You voted for a true American hero. Blame everyone else it’s the Democrat way.
He says it's the former Presidents fault....

This POS is lower than a snake in the grass...

Perhaps......But he didn’t have blow the place up. There were many other options despite this mess. Nonetheless, he will get a free pass. The press and the Republicans will let him off the hook.
I tried to watch it but I can't. He turns my stomach more than Obama and Hillary.... Truly just scum. I pray that God gives us relief from this moron ASAP and any way he sees fit.

Clinton had 8 years to do something. obama and biden had 8 years to do something. Both of these never had the opposition that Donald Trump faced from both parties. I think the only person with no blame would be Donald Trump.
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Clinton had 8 years to do something. obama and biden had 8 years to do something. Both of these never had the opposition that Donald Trump faced from both parties. I think the only person with no blame would be Donald Trump.

I’d have to agree.

They’d just dropped two sky scrapers in NY snd hit the [bleep] pentagon. The Govt of Afghan refused to turn over OBL. Not a single person on here thought it was a bad idea to hit that scheit hole. The mistake was thinking the worthless pieces of garbage would be open to accepting responsibility for their own destiny. Huge tactical mistake since it’s glaringly obvious that the only way Muslims can live is under the thumb of a totalitarian leadership.
Dubya runs somewhere close to 5th or 6th worst President ever, but couldn’t begin to challenge this retard for 1st place.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

They’d just dropped two sky scrapers in NY snd hit the [bleep] pentagon. The Govt of Afghan refused to turn over OBL. Not a single person on here thought it was a bad idea to hit that scheit hole. The mistake was thinking the worthless pieces of garbage would be open to accepting responsibility for their own destiny. Huge tactical mistake since it’s glaringly obvious that the only way Muslims can live is under the thumb of a totalitarian leadership.
Dubya runs somewhere close to 5th or 6th worst President ever, but couldn’t begin to challenge this retard for 1st place.

Two good points. Bushes “Patriot Act” absolutely puts him near the top of worst President’s. Muslims know totalitarianism. When you look at their belief structure the only way to get people across the board to fall inline is through brute force. No matter the brand of Muslim it’s about brute force and is all they know as a way of life.
"$6500 to get flown out of Kabul is starting to look like cheap money, isn't it? What's the over/under on Biden's impeachment or removal using the 25th amendment? Thanks libtards, for F-ing over our country one more time."

- top comment from ZeroHedge
The swearing in of Biden is a terrorist act, no matter how many lies, frauds and talking heads tell us otherwise.

The "most powerful man on earth" couldn't walk across a million lawns in this country....he's a fraud, a coward and needs his ass dropped outside the Kabul airport and that's about the most pleasant thing he deserves.
At least Custard fell with his men, but you know the saying , the further you are from the action the braver one is.
The replacement for biden is worst. We are talking about the Whore. The shadow government is in charge of the USA. It is not good guys either.
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
The replacement for biden is worst. We are talking about the Whore. The shadow government is in charge of the USA. It is not good guys either.
Yeah l heard that too, that Pelosi would be VP. God help you if he can.
You can’t leave a comment on the White House YouTube page, but I see that video had 1100 thumbs up, 4600 thumbs down. That’s encouraging.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Two good points. Bushes “Patriot Act” absolutely puts him near the top of worst President’s. Muslims know totalitarianism. When you look at their belief structure the only way to get people across the board to fall inline is through brute force. No matter the brand of Muslim it’s about brute force and is all they know as a way of life.

The best post on the 'Fire today. All the supposed "moderate" Muslims will say they would not use that force, but will not condemn the ones who do as their book demands it.
Originally Posted by HawkI
The swearing in of Biden is a terrorist act, no matter how many lies, frauds and talking heads tell us otherwise.

The "most powerful man on earth" couldn't walk across a million lawns in this country....he's a fraud, a coward and needs his ass dropped outside the Kabul airport and that's about the most pleasant thing he deserves.

My wife had just said to throw him off a helicopter outside the airport gate there with an ice cream cone and sprinkles; let him go happy.
© 24hourcampfire