Home
I've been waiting for the libs to declare Hurricane Ida the result of climate change. Here we go. It started off tonight, Lester Holt on NBC News, declaring that Hurricane Ida was caused by Climate Change. I switched to ABC, and there was David Muir saying that Climate Change, no doubt about it, caused this hurricane. Then David Muir led into the interview with President Biden:

WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden used a trip to storm-ravaged areas of New York and New Jersey Tuesday to declare climate change a "code red" for the world, calling the devastation caused by Hurricane Ida the latest example of the "existential threat" extreme weather poses.

The president surveyed a hard-hit area in the New York City borough of Queens with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Gov. Kathy Hochul, Mayor Bill deBlasio and other local officials.In remarks after his tour, Biden warned the "nation and the world are in peril" and action is needed to prevent future devastation from extreme weather events.

"The threat is here. It's not going to get any better. The question is can it get worse? We can stop it from getting worse," Biden said. "This is everybody's crisis."

. Sounds good, if you have a historic memory of about 3 months. But if we go farther back, we can recall the "Colonial Hurricane of 1635."

"The storm's eye would have struck Long Island before moving between Boston and Plymouth. It would likely have been a Category 4 or 5 hurricane farther south in the Atlantic, and it was at least a strong Category 3 hurricane at landfall with 125 mph (201 km/h) sustained winds and a central pressure of 938 mbar (27.7 inHg) at the Long Island landfall and 939 mbar (27.7 inHg) at the mainland landfall. This would be the most intense known hurricane landfall north of Cape Fear, North Carolina if accurate. Jarvinen noted that the colonial hurricane may have caused the highest storm surge along the east coast in recorded history at 20 feet (6.1 m) near the head of Narragansett Bay. He concluded that "this was probably the most intense hurricane in New England history."[1]

The most intense hurricane in New England history hit in 1635. Not too many coal fired electricity plants in operation in that year.

We can jump ahead a few centuries, and study the Galveston Hurricane of 1900.

"The Great Galveston hurricane made landfall on September 8, 1900, near Galveston, Texas. It had estimated winds of 140 mph (225 km/h) at landfall, making the cyclone a Category 4 storm on the modern day Saffir–Simpson scale.[5] The hurricane caused great loss of life, with a death toll of between 6,000 and 12,000 people;[31] the number most cited in official reports is 8,000,[26][43] giving the storm the third-highest number of deaths of all Atlantic hurricanes, after the Great Hurricane of 1780 and Hurricane Mitch in 1998.[44] The Galveston hurricane of 1900 is the deadliest natural disaster to strike the United States."

Not too many Chevrolets spewing out CO2 in 1900.
We're all in this together.

As in One World Government together.
biden is a lying POS traitor. He has committed multiple crimes against humanity along with his family.
Hurricane Donna hit New Jersey in the early 60's. It was a massive storm, assuming Global warming was in effect back then.
I have an idea....,

(see below)

Let's impeach this azzwipe.
Of course he did.

biden = POS not POTUS
Has anyone seen this Democrat crisis fabrication factory? Is it like making sausage?
Biden can’t tell the difference between sunrise and a flashlight.

Fear mongering climate change was a staple of his candidacy.

🦫
It's an emergency...... It's a crisis...... There's never been anything like it..........And we can only fight it and protect you if we can siphon more money out of your wallet so that we can do battle with it.
Biden is a demented bastard and has no clue what's happening.It took his team over 100 days to develop his drug regimen so he could appear in public and give an appearance of being in control of his faculties.

Before he devolved into his current state of dementia, he did commit treason and should be held accountable.

Maybe they could prove that climate change is responsible for his dementia.LOL
You know what the real crisis is? The people who never stop screaming crisis.
Gas is gonna go up more now!!!
Originally Posted by hanco

Of course it will,... a crisis has never been invented that money wasn’t the answer to it
Biden Rally - Never forget

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
China basically told US Climate Czar John Kerry to pound sand on any climate change agreements.

They're not playing this stupid climate change game.
Diaper change crisis is all that bastard knows
Well, we are waiting!! The US is one of the cleanest, most “hands tied” economy on earth in the name of cleaning the planet. Tell China and India to get their crap together!!
I’ve long suspected that hurricanes were a relatively new phenomenon caused by global warming and cow farts. 😉

Speaking of cow farts, Biden has not only cured corona virus but he successfully withdrew us from Afghanistan while leaving the country safer and more secure in the hands of “our Afghan partners”, the Taliban. I used to think that we viewed the Taliban as our enemy but apparently they’re Ol’ Cow Farts’ friends….just like corn pop. 😂

I swear to god it feels as though I’m living in an alternate universe….right side left, upside down, and inside out.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I swear to god it feels as though I’m living in an alternate universe….right side left, upside down, and inside out.

Isaiah 5:20
Living Bible

20 They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.
I'm always afraid that one of their climate cooling schemes will actually work and then we'll be in REAL trouble.
Biden is full of schiit as a Christmas Turkey I guess global warming hurried our Kabul departure so his ice cream wouldn’t melt
Originally Posted by DMc

LOL
Originally Posted by Fireball2
We're all in this together.

As in One World Government together.

$14 Trillion to flatten the climate curve.
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by DMc

LOL

80 million votes. More votes than Obama.
As Levon said…. “And Anna Nicole married for love!”
What I heard of Biden's apocalyptic rant this afternoon should inspire doubt in the minds of several generations who've been indoctrinated with this alarmist nonsense.
Heard a guy once. Said if we were really serious about catastrophic anthropocentric climate change, we'd better figure out how to EMP China.
The good thing is, none of those 80 million are paying attention.

I wasn't paying attention till I saw this thread.
Originally Posted by Steve
Heard a guy once. Said if we were really serious about catastrophic anthropocentric climate change, we'd better figure out how to EMP China.

He wasn't wrong.
The Democrats must have a crisis to keep Left leaning ninnies in a perpetual state of fear and need for someone to protect them.

Covid is going to die down sooner or later, and the Dems are pimping the next "crisis". They actually have had this planned for years, Covid just gave them something to hang on and shelve Climate Change to keep that "imminent catastrophe" fresh until they need it.
existential

The retardation nation loves that word.

Was Joebama able to say the word this time?

Fu^ck Biden.

MM
One storm and the sky is falling.

WTF, like it's the first hurricane in history.

Give me a [bleep] break.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm always afraid that one of their climate cooling schemes will actually work and then we'll be in REAL trouble.
That would be the disaster of all disasters. Don't these folks know we have billions of people to feed? And warm weather and CO2 are VITAL to food production? I remember when global cooling was a concern. I also remember the 1960s super hurricanes such as Betsy and Camille.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
One storm and the sky is falling.

WTF, like it's the first hurricane in history.

Give me a [bleep] break.

They know the electorate are fuckwits with a short attention span and will forget about Americans being left behind.

I cannot say they are wrong either.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Hurricane Donna hit New Jersey in the early 60's. It was a massive storm, assuming Global warming was in effect back then.
And wasn't it Carla that hit the gulf coast in circa '68? I still saw the damage from that one in '71 when we drove the coast highway near Biloxi..

Camile was 1967, drove threw there on my way to Houston Stock show in March. 1968 made a hell of a mess. my dates could be wrong. Have not read this whole thread, has anyone mentioned this Climate Change B.S. is a Hoax?? Rio7
He is trying to get the attention away from his Afgan F-up
Yep, the climate is about to change. The leaves are starting to turn color.
He’s been on a full court press during his Joey get well tour in NY amongst his liberal fanboys.
Originally Posted by tikkanut

biden = POS not POTUS

I agree
There are a scientific article on Facebook that showed category 3 or above storms is actually down in the last 100 years. Of course it was censored so I can’t post a link.
Biden doesn't know his own name unless he reads it off a teleprompter or his ever present notes. Stupid SOB.
Originally Posted by 22250rem
It's an emergency...... It's a crisis...... There's never been anything like it..........And we can only fight it and protect you if we can siphon more money out of your wallet so that we can do battle with it.

that's the way I see it.....
Just a few years ago the Experts were predicting the worst hurricane season ever because of global warming. They kinda just shut up and disappeared when none hit us in the ass. Oh well now we had one so it’s global warming again. Edk
I declare Biden is a Crisis.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
There are a scientific article on Facebook that showed category 3 or above storms is actually down in the last 100 years. Of course it was censored so I can’t post a link.

Yes I heard a lengthy interview with a hurricane expert. He said that, if you took the 50 years from 1920 until 1970, and then took the 50 years from 1970 until 2020, that there were many more severe hurricanes in the 1920 to 1970 era. And he said that this fact proves that human caused climate change, causes bad hurricanes, is a fraud.

And his time period started in 1920, and he said "I'm giving the climate change advocates a break, I am not even including the devastating Galveston hurricane of 1900."

Those are the facts. And yet, every time we have had a severe storm, for the past ten years, the libs in the media, such as ABC and NBC, and Dem politicians like Biden, always claim it is the worst storm ever seen, and it is caused by Climate Change. They are counting on the people not remembering anything that happened more than 3 months ago.
After that flooding in New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, from Ida

I want to know why those people are going to rebuild in a hurricane zone?
I think their timing on this distraction is horrible. They clearly want to put Afghanistan in the rear view mirror. Now the idiots are gonna be back in the mess on the 9/11 anniversary.
Originally Posted by centershot
I declare Biden is a Crisis.

Biggest one to ever hit the USA.

I’m afraid we haven’t seen schitt yet. Gonna get MUCH Worse too !
Climate Change is real. The ocean levels are rising and New York City went under water 10 years ago.
I spent the late summer of 1969 hunkered down at Saufley Field NAS, kind of on the outskirts of Pensacola, sitting through Hurricane Camille. Got to help clean up Saufley and Pensacola NAS from all the tree limbs. The major damage was west from Mobile on westward. Drove that area later and the debris was stacked along the roads in long piles about 10ft high. It was an eye opening sight and one that I will never forget.
Originally Posted by deltakid
I spent the late summer of 1969 hunkered down at Saufley Field NAS, kind of on the outskirts of Pensacola, sitting through Hurricane Camille. Got to help clean up Saufley and Pensacola NAS from all the tree limbs. The major damage was west from Mobile on westward. Drove that area later and the debris was stacked along the roads in long piles about 10ft high. It was an eye opening sight and one that I will never forget.

I was on duty in Charleston during hurricane Hugo. I don't think anything's getting worse.
So if I just pay more taxes, there’ll be no more hurricanes or floods or droughts or fires?

Who the hell actually believes this crap?
Originally Posted by gregintenn
So if I just pay more taxes, there’ll be no more hurricanes or floods or droughts or fires?

Who the hell actually believes this crap?

Yeah I wonder too. It is un real the BS that these idiots & fake news are feeding us . Think of all the stuff he's f'd up ,can't do correctly ,etc Then consider ,he can change the weather . Geezus help us
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by hanco

Of course it will,... a crisis has never been invented that money wasn’t the answer to it

With our taxes, of course, and further restrictions in the form of "laws", EOs, and beaurocratic "implementation" regulatory decrees by un-elected career desk polishers.

SK -"They are counting on the people not remembering anything that happened more than 3 months ago." - and shooting for 3 days ago!.

I'm working on it...... smile
Just yesterday, China Joey said “they don’t call ‘em tornadoes anymore”.

Yup. 80,000,000 votes.
© 24hourcampfire