Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tikkanut

biden = POS not POTUS

I agree

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are a scientific article on Facebook that showed category 3 or above storms is actually down in the last 100 years. Of course it was censored so I can’t post a link.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Biden doesn't know his own name unless he reads it off a teleprompter or his ever present notes. Stupid SOB.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 22250rem
It's an emergency...... It's a crisis...... There's never been anything like it..........And we can only fight it and protect you if we can siphon more money out of your wallet so that we can do battle with it.

that's the way I see it.....

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Just a few years ago the Experts were predicting the worst hurricane season ever because of global warming. They kinda just shut up and disappeared when none hit us in the ass. Oh well now we had one so it’s global warming again. Edk

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I declare Biden is a Crisis.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
There are a scientific article on Facebook that showed category 3 or above storms is actually down in the last 100 years. Of course it was censored so I can’t post a link.

Yes I heard a lengthy interview with a hurricane expert. He said that, if you took the 50 years from 1920 until 1970, and then took the 50 years from 1970 until 2020, that there were many more severe hurricanes in the 1920 to 1970 era. And he said that this fact proves that human caused climate change, causes bad hurricanes, is a fraud.

And his time period started in 1920, and he said "I'm giving the climate change advocates a break, I am not even including the devastating Galveston hurricane of 1900."

Those are the facts. And yet, every time we have had a severe storm, for the past ten years, the libs in the media, such as ABC and NBC, and Dem politicians like Biden, always claim it is the worst storm ever seen, and it is caused by Climate Change. They are counting on the people not remembering anything that happened more than 3 months ago.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After that flooding in New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey, from Ida

I want to know why those people are going to rebuild in a hurricane zone?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think their timing on this distraction is horrible. They clearly want to put Afghanistan in the rear view mirror. Now the idiots are gonna be back in the mess on the 9/11 anniversary.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by centershot
I declare Biden is a Crisis.

Biggest one to ever hit the USA.

I’m afraid we haven’t seen schitt yet. Gonna get MUCH Worse too !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Climate Change is real. The ocean levels are rising and New York City went under water 10 years ago.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I spent the late summer of 1969 hunkered down at Saufley Field NAS, kind of on the outskirts of Pensacola, sitting through Hurricane Camille. Got to help clean up Saufley and Pensacola NAS from all the tree limbs. The major damage was west from Mobile on westward. Drove that area later and the debris was stacked along the roads in long piles about 10ft high. It was an eye opening sight and one that I will never forget.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deltakid
I spent the late summer of 1969 hunkered down at Saufley Field NAS, kind of on the outskirts of Pensacola, sitting through Hurricane Camille. Got to help clean up Saufley and Pensacola NAS from all the tree limbs. The major damage was west from Mobile on westward. Drove that area later and the debris was stacked along the roads in long piles about 10ft high. It was an eye opening sight and one that I will never forget.

I was on duty in Charleston during hurricane Hugo. I don't think anything's getting worse.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
So if I just pay more taxes, there’ll be no more hurricanes or floods or droughts or fires?

Who the hell actually believes this crap?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gregintenn
So if I just pay more taxes, there’ll be no more hurricanes or floods or droughts or fires?

Who the hell actually believes this crap?

Yeah I wonder too. It is un real the BS that these idiots & fake news are feeding us . Think of all the stuff he's f'd up ,can't do correctly ,etc Then consider ,he can change the weather . Geezus help us

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by hanco
Gas is gonna go up more now!!!

Of course it will,... a crisis has never been invented that money wasn’t the answer to it

With our taxes, of course, and further restrictions in the form of "laws", EOs, and beaurocratic "implementation" regulatory decrees by un-elected career desk polishers.

SK -"They are counting on the people not remembering anything that happened more than 3 months ago." - and shooting for 3 days ago!.

I'm working on it...... smile

Last edited by las; 09/08/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Just yesterday, China Joey said “they don’t call ‘em tornadoes anymore”.

Yup. 80,000,000 votes.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 81 invisible), 2,742 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,694
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.