Home
https://electionresults.sos.ca.gov/
I think we all know how this will end, another rigged election.
Election results will change throughout the canvass period as vote-by-mail ballots, provisional ballots (including conditional voter registration provisional ballots), and other ballots are tallied.

Uh huh............
Prediction- Despite this being dubbed the "official thread", there will be 4-5 threads on this.
Gateway Pundit claims there is a whistleblower in the CA Sec State's Office, claiming they are not counting the provisional ballots given to Republicans who were denied voting because the state computer says they voted already. Hmm.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Gateway Pundit claims there is a whistleblower in the CA Sec State's Office, claiming they are not counting the provisional ballots given to Republicans who were denied voting because the state computer says they voted already. Hmm.

Wonderful.
Elder is a ding bat, there were others that would have been a better choice. Of course the Democraps poured millions to stop this. All in all, it was not a well run recall election. Nobody brought up Newsons being in bed with PG&E, his releasing a convicted murder, taking back the death penalty and doing his campaign managers wife plus a lot of other stuff
I hope Rose McGowan, the Weinstein woman scorned, comes out every day screaming about Democrat Party election fraud. LMAO. Can you imagine the irony of a hard core Lefty that's been a pain in our azz for years, being the screaming vote of Democrat election corruption? Bwahahahahahahaha.
“If you shoot at the King, don’t miss”

Newscum will be a 24 carat prick if he stays in power.
Originally Posted by coyote268
Elder is a ding bat, there were others that would have been a better choice. Of course the Democraps poured millions to stop this. All in all, it was not a well run recall election. Nobody brought up Newsons being in bed with PG&E, his releasing a convicted murder, taking back the death penalty and doing his campaign managers wife plus a lot of other stuff

You have no idea what your talking about.
Folks outside CA don't get why this is a big deal...it ain't so much about Newsom, people...it's about who gets the power to replace Diane Feinstein who is mental oatmeal...which would control the US Senate. If you don't beieve this, look at recent video clips of Feinstein...Joe Biden is Einstein by comparison.
Ballots will be cast until the desired result is achieved.
Folks outside CA don't get why this is a big deal...it ain't so much about Newsom, people...it's about who gets the power to replace Diane Feinstein who is mental oatmeal...which would control the US Senate. If you don't beieve this, look at recent video clips of Feinstein...Joe Biden is Einstein by comparison.

Yep, this is a huge deal.

Even Barbara Boxer has said that Diane Feinstein needs to retire. This is what the recall is all about. Biden wouldn’t be in California slumming it for Newsom if it was anything else.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Wonderful.

Hehehe. More dumbassed subversives being exposed to the Space Force sting and Durham's investigators. I love it.

Never interfere with the enemy when they are destroying themselves.

They already have the goods on 240 pukes dumping thousands of illegal ballots for Newsom.
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

Eventually the cost of rigging elections will get so expensive that the elections will be banned and the results of the non-elections will be dictated to us.
Originally Posted by Springcove

Even Barbara Boxer has said that Diane Feinstein needs to retire. This is what the recall is all about. Biden wouldn’t be in California slumming it for Newsom if it was anything else.

Hasnt it been a month since anyone has reported seeing her? Didnt Joe and Zero each have a dog die?

Will someones death be reported about the time the AZ audit report comes out? whistle
I'm not holding my breath on California getting rid of this elitist punk, but it sure would be sweet if the presence of Biden and Harris out there actually hurt him.
At least a month
It won't make much difference who wins Kaliforistan will still be what it has become
[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]
I'm thinking about setting up a temporary Twitter account for the sole purpose of stirring the pot on Rose McGowan's page. I would love to see that woman scorned become the face of Democrat Party election fraud.
Don't worry the USPS has got this. But don't expect your 3 day priority mail to make it out of the St. Louis metro for at least 6 more weeks.
Dominion cheating machines still in use.
[Linked Image from bunkstrutts.files.wordpress.com]

Provisional ballots. So if a guy goes in and wants to vote and is told "you have already voted by mail or during early voting" Does the other vote get pulled out or are they both counted ?? Did someone already open that ballot and count it ?? In Iowa no votes can be opened until the actual voting day. I would hope to avoid this kind of issue.

kwg
Popcorn and a six pack , carry on
I'm thinking about setting up a temporary Twitter account for the sole purpose of stirring the pot on Rose McGowan's page. I would love to see that woman scorned become the face of Democrat Party election fraud.

I posted about 30 things on her feed, stirring the pot LOL. She even has a post making fun of some douche with a Prius covered in Joe Biden and BLM stickers. This is too funny.

https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1433082680028114944?s=20
Yes, lots of people need to go.

They want Feinstein out because she’s not left enough.
In all sincerity I wish California the best in this endeavor. I hope you guys win it.

Gorgeous state. Just past due for a few good pyres.
I guess the standard for republicans now is to accuse the other side of cheating if they lose and its best to start accusing the other side of cheating before the votes are in.
Originally Posted by Muffin

Do we have any results back for the recall?
Originally Posted by deflave

They want Feinstein out because she’s not left enough.

That also is very true. The fact we haven’t seen her in over a month makes me wonder if the mush head is even still alive.
Prediction- Despite this being dubbed the "official thread", there will be 4-5 threads on this.

LoLoL!!!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

"Return to this site after 8:00 p.m. on Election Night, Tuesday, September 14, 2021, for live election results of the California Gubernatorial Recall Election."
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

"Return to this site after 8:00 p.m. on Election Night, Tuesday, September 14, 2021, for live election results of the California Gubernatorial Recall Election."

Thanks, Remsen.
I'm not holding my breath on California getting rid of this elitist punk, but it sure would be sweet if the presence of Biden and Harris out there actually hurt him.

SLOJOE was met with protests on the tarmac when he landed in CA earlier today.

Biden met with protesters upon California arrival over Afghanistan, vaccinations: 'Biden Go Home'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-protesters-california-afghanistan-go-home-newsom

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I guess the standard for republicans now is to accuse the other side of cheating if they lose and its best to start accusing the other side of cheating before the votes are in.

The Election Was Stolen From Pres. Trump. Deal with it...

When the cheating starts early you can do that.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

LoLoL!!!

Jake wins the Jimmy Olsen Award today ! 🤠

Would you be ok with the death penalty for proven election fraud and support stringent voter ID laws?
They didn't hide it, either. They made it so everyone can download and print their own ballot(s) at home to mail in. That's all she wrote. I wonder if they get a bulk mailing rate.
Newsome in a landslide, then he names himself Feinstein’s replacement.
For those who are delusional enough to think that California's mail in ballot system will result in a fair election, here's what the state says about verifying signatures:

"20960. Signature Verification Process
For signature verification, the elections official must compare the signature on an initiative, referendum, recall, nominating petition or paper, signature in-lieu of filing fee, and any other petition or paper must be compared to the voter’s signature(s) in the voter’s registration record. In addition, the elections official must compare the signature on a voted vote-by-mail envelope and a voted provisional ballot envelope to the voter’s signature(s) in the voter’s registration record prior to counting a ballot.
The comparison of a signature shall begin with the basic presumption that the signature on the petition or ballot envelope is the voter’s signature.
Exact matches are not required for an elections official to confirm a valid signature.
Similar characteristics between a signature being compared and any signature in the voter’s registration record are sufficient to determine a signature is valid."

https://www.sos.ca.gov/administrati...lot-counting-emergency-regulations#20960

And this was a ballot with a signature that was deemed to be authentic.
[Linked Image]

As I mentioned yesterday, this is my mom's ballot and her signature, to the extent she can sign her name....she has dementia and just scribbles random things. The signature the state has on file is a normal, cursive signature (my mom used to have good penmanship) and you could easily read her name. The only explanation I have for why they accepted her ballot is that she's registered as a (D) in the state.

I will not be surprised when we find out that the state has a different criteria for ballots from anyone who isn't registered as a (D).

You mean as in “Trump Colluded With Russia” and stole the election from Hillary, right.

Russia, Russia, Russia for 5 years without a single scrap of evidence, like that right.
Originally Posted by steve4102

You mean as in “Trump Colluded With Russia” and stole the election from Hillary, right.

Russia, Russia, Russia for 5 years without a single scrap of evidence, like that right.

#GoldenShower
But remember; elections are only rigged when the left loses. Because when the left wins, those election results are secure, transparent, fair, above board, untainted, equitable, and beyond question. And pay no attention to that man behind the Dominion machine.
Red Alert..this just in from me, Jimmy Olsen's hayseed cousin, reporting to you live from Jefferson State:
Tehama County (31% Dem, 66% Repub.last election). County election officials report a large number of mis printed ballots are coming in this morning and the tabulators cannot read them, so the elections supervisor has delegated 4 persons to hand count the ballots.
Red Alert..this just in from me, Jimmy Olsen's hayseed cousin, reporting to you live from Jefferson State:
Tehama County (31% Dem, 66% Repub.last election). County election officials report a large number of mis printed ballots are coming in this morning and the tabulators cannot read them, so the elections supervisor has delegated 4 persons to hand count the ballots.

I see another “hanging Chad” event upcoming. 😜
Never forget that Fox News called Arizona for Biden early and afterwards Biden allegedly won with 10,000+ FAKE/ILLEGITIMATE/FRADULENT ballots.

I predict that Fox News will call California for Newsom early tonight.
Never forget that Fox News called Arizona for Biden early and afterwards Biden allegedly won with 10,000+ FAKE/ILLEGITIMATE/FRADULENT ballots.

I predict that Fox News will call California for Newsome early tonight.

Wouldn’t surprise me.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Biden met with protesters upon California arrival over Afghanistan, vaccinations: 'Biden Go Home'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-protesters-california-afghanistan-go-home-newsom

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

That's awesome.

That was total bullschit. And they literally waited to call Floriday until well after it was mathematically impossible to lose.

That's awesome.

Yep. Hopefully there will be more FUQK Biden chants at College Football games this weekend.
Originally Posted by Remsen
For those who are delusional enough to think that California's mail in ballot system will result in a fair election, here's what the state says about verifying signatures:

"20960. Signature Verification Process
For signature verification, the elections official must compare the signature on an initiative, referendum, recall, nominating petition or paper, signature in-lieu of filing fee, and any other petition or paper must be compared to the voter’s signature(s) in the voter’s registration record. In addition, the elections official must compare the signature on a voted vote-by-mail envelope and a voted provisional ballot envelope to the voter’s signature(s) in the voter’s registration record prior to counting a ballot.
The comparison of a signature shall begin with the basic presumption that the signature on the petition or ballot envelope is the voter’s signature.
Exact matches are not required for an elections official to confirm a valid signature.
Similar characteristics between a signature being compared and any signature in the voter’s registration record are sufficient to determine a signature is valid."

https://www.sos.ca.gov/administrati...lot-counting-emergency-regulations#20960

And this was a ballot with a signature that was deemed to be authentic.
[Linked Image]

As I mentioned yesterday, this is my mom's ballot and her signature, to the extent she can sign her name....she has dementia and just scribbles random things. The signature the state has on file is a normal, cursive signature (my mom used to have good penmanship) and you could easily read her name. The only explanation I have for why they accepted her ballot is that she's registered as a (D) in the state.

I will not be surprised when we find out that the state has a different criteria for ballots from anyone who isn't registered as a (D).

That's crazy Remsen.
Lee Harvey Oswald was much more effective than the recall election will be.

That's awesome.
Yep. Hopefully there will be more FUQK Biden chants at College Football games this weekend.

I think the biggest mistake they made is not sticking to policy decisions that don't cross party lines for people. They usually implement a mandate along party lines, tribalism kicks in, and they just reinforce party loyalty. Biden has fugk ups and mandates that cross party lines and demographics, and people who would normally tow the line are taking a step back and being defiant. It's degrading the Democrat vs Republican paradigm and strengthening the liberty vs tyranny paradigm. The more that happens, the more people will see the Democrats are the party of tyranny. It's painful but important.

You're a certifiable clown. And I'd bet that you're against Voter ID laws as well.
stolen already
Originally Posted by Senor_El_Guapo
stolen already

That’d be my guess. The FIX is in.
Originally Posted by FatCity67

He does not appear to. Larry Elder would make a great Governor.
stolen already

Was stolen weeks ago when all the fake ballots were filled out and stuffed into suitcases.
Wasn't able to buy ammo today in this chithole of a state. Maybe someones worried? lol.
The results will be that they counted ballots from 105% of the eligible voters, and Newson won unanimously.
Notice these election "anomalies" never favor Republicans.....what are the odds of every "glitch" always favoring one party?
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
stolen already

Was stolen weeks ago when all the fake ballots were filled out and stuffed into suitcases.

Most likely scenario!
Originally Posted by RickyD

As long as he isn't a commie, he's a step up.
When will they start releasing data?
Although the polls close at 8pm PDT, most of the votes cast in Georgia were cast in the wee hours. Maybe here too.
Originally Posted by RickyD

As long as he isn't a commie, he's a step up.

Anyone would be a step up from Nancy’s Nephew.
Probably even Bruce “Caitlyn” Jenner.
tag
Come on big river.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][/url]
Come on big river.

LOL. I’m sure they rounded up all the homeless Fuqk s and bussed em to the polls.
Come on big river.

LOL. I’m sure they rounded up all the homeless Fuqk s and bussed em to the polls.

Puhlease.... Thats so 1970's.

Demonrats are to fugging lazy now to round anything up.

They just take a count outside the AMPM and fill out a provisional ballot for each one and use that address.
Come on big river.

Tu vote......

Just what I like to see...
Originally Posted by Jim1611

U ain't kidding....
Originally Posted by reivertom
Notice these election "anomalies" never favor Republicans.....what are the odds of every "glitch" always favoring one party?

120%?
Nice shirt.

Walked my sealed, signed, mail-in ballot directly the polling station today.

One illegal alien voting nullifies this life-long, tax-paying Californian's vote.

That's a fact Jack!
Come on big river.

They just take a count outside the AMPM and fill out a provisional ballot for each one and use that address.

No doubt. I do remember Gore’s team rounding up the homeless and the Groids in Florida and giving them beer and cigarettes when he ran against Bush in the 90’s though.
Anyone watching FOX News to see if they’ve called it for Nancy’s Nephew yet ???
Originally Posted by Morewood
Nice shirt.

One illegal alien voting nullifies this life-long, tax-paying Californian's vote.

At least there are a few good folks left in California!!!
Nice shirt.

Millions and millions of us.
Nice shirt.

Yep. Most of the ones I’ve met are good folks.
Gullible fools most of you are.
Originally Posted by funnybone

Fugk you.
Muffin: The kalifornicationkopians deserve newscum!
They have made this "bed" over the last several decades and now they can sleep in it.
Sadly the rest of the United States of America will end up paying for/bailing out thatshithole!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Varmint breath: have you seen how much federal tax dollars comes from California vs Montana? We pay for your bailout. Sheesh!
Hold into the wool.
Come on big river.

No doubt. I do remember Gore’s team rounding up the homeless and the Groids in Florida and giving them beer and cigarettes when he ran against Bush in the 90’s though.

Amateur stuff. The fried chicken and BBQ with beer at Memphis churches with constant buses rolling in from Arkansas to elect career politicians who owned all the cemeteries and day care facilities (dead votes) was the best.

The dems been doing this chit for decades.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Over before it began
Bro you need help.
I’m just going to go back to lurkin in the shadows
LOL

Up to 3 now, we can do better than that. I’m sure we’ll have a music thread to make up for this lackluster redundancy.

Fugk you.

What he's trying to say is that the recall has been rigged for months.

Lol.
70% for Newsom so far…
Originally Posted by visalia6mm
Varmint breath: have you seen how much federal tax dollars comes from California vs Montana? We pay for your bailout. Sheesh!
Hold into the wool.

You are a fuuckin idiot
How is what I’m saying not right? Varmint was wrong. California gives more into the pot than it receives back. So how in the duck am I the idiot.
How is what I’m saying not right? Varmint was wrong. California gives more into the pot than it receives back. So how in the duck am I the idiot.

But MT isn't a bunch of chunts the rest of country hates, so we have that going for us.

So why does California lead the nation in homeless people?

Dig a little deeper on your research...... a hint Calif. has more welfare recipients per capita than anywhere , and that is the tip of the iceberg
And as far as paying in.... well without hi tech your state would be Zimbabwe.... so you being a fuuckin moron stands
Cops and politicians on the dole of the cartel.

... and there it is.

Tell you what, the rest of the country would happily do without Calif money if they would simply join Mexico..... we might actually get a conservative majority in the house and senate
Hold into the wool.

Another shining example of why we HATE Californians..... GFY
70% for Newsom so far…

Hmmmmm....that doesn't sound good.
Originally Posted by irfubar

Tell you what, the rest of the country would happily do without Calif money if they would simply join Mexico..... we might actually get a conservative majority in the house and senate

I’d be ok if we traded California to Mexico for a cheap pair of tire sandal’s and a bottle of cheap tequila.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
70% for Newsom so far…

Its all the early mail in/drop off vote reporting.

Still uphill climb.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

I’d be ok if we traded California to Mexico for a cheap pair of tire sandal’s and a bottle of cheap tequila.

That's not the American way.
70% for Newsom so far…

Still uphill climb.

I wont extinguish my prayer candle just yet.
70% for Newsom so far…

Still uphill climb.

I never lit mine.
Another stolen election in the works.......
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

That's not the American way.

I will throw in a bottle of Jim Beam and a truck stop hooker to get this deal done!
Come on big river.

This picture says about all one need know about caliotoe

Originally Posted by 700LH
Come on big river.

This picture says about all one need know about caliotoe

Bitch suck my cock.

LOL.
I trust the results of this "election" about as much as I trust a Taco Bell fart.
Fox already called it for Newsom

Unreliable.
Breitbart also called it for Newsom.

Unreliable.

Your not surprised are ya?
Originally Posted by renegade50

Unfortunately, I think California just did what they’re going to do.

Bingo, cheating wasn't necessary
Just a warm up dress rehearsal again!
70% for Newsom so far…

Still uphill climb.

I never lit mine.

San Martin Caballero?

Unreliable.

Your not surprised are ya?

Nope

Too bad that I can't place legal bets on elections......
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Eventually the cost of rigging elections will get so expensive that the elections will be banned and the results of the non-elections will be dictated to us.

Hey Tracy.

I'm not liking your line of thought there. I hope you're not the next Nostradamus.

on a side note, took a pic of some stuff I was grilling for our family text today, sister said "Nice coals".....................thanks to you.
Nice shirt.

Not millions, not in our little county.

But we did our part

https://electionresults.sos.ca.gov/returns/governor-recall/county/modoc

Was discussing the possibility of fraud with a friend at the PO this evening around 1830. Told him it would be nigh on impossible as the numbers in just about every election run 75% conservative....................and if it was every anything approaching a win for the other side there'd be no question it was fraudulent.

once again................

I was right! grin

A per usual wink
So Newsome won. No surprise there, there's been reports of all sorts of election shenanigans taking place for weeks now.

At this point, anyone who keep preaching, "wait for the midterms," is complerely delusional.
Originally Posted by J23
So Newsome won. No surprise there,
None whatsoever...
Election was determined weeks ago.

But, just wait for the midterms. We are gonna squash those democrats. 🙄
Until we can address the last stolen election we will never again have a fair election. They'll seat whomever they want and we will be powerless to stop it.

Probably but it sounds like they had some. 60 to 30 for a democrat takes some real organic stupidity that you can't fudge to make happen. Hope they continue to enjoy people shooting up and taking dumps on the streets.

However, registered GOP people showing up to vote and being told they had already voted is a problem.
Something tells me a disproportionately high amount of federal funding is heading California’s way.
Originally Posted by J23
So Newsome won. No surprise there, there's been reports of all sorts of election shenanigans taking place for weeks now.

At this point, anyone who keep preaching, "wait for the midterms," is complerely delusional.

It’s equally delusional to assume that every voting district in America is the same as California.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Until we can address the last stolen election we will never again have a fair election. They'll seat whomever they want and we will be powerless to stop it.

^^^This^^^

That’s what 5hey want you to believe.

Cept, they did cheat and they needed to cheat.

California Recall Ballots: See-Through Ballot Envelopes – Weak Cellphone Flashlight Through The Back Of The Envelope SHOWS VOTE

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...one-flashlight-back-envelope-shows-vote/
Originally Posted by J23

It’s gone well past “delusional”, closer to pathetic.
Originally Posted by Raspy
Something tells me a disproportionately high amount of federal funding is heading California’s way.

They'll be richly rewarded, so they can work on their "infrastructure".
Well...we got our asses handed to us. The Dems may have cheated a little here and there, but they sure didn't need to. Jefferson State counties voted solid red like they always do, the other 40 counties voted blue like they always do. I never had much confidence going into this, it took the full legal time period to come up with the 1.5 million petition signatures...that's not much enthusiasm.
A little here and a little there is all that is needed.

Anyone that thinks we can vote our way out of this are retarded.
Get out and vote! Or peaceful protest for change!

It'll work, honest!
Originally Posted by Fireball2

It'll work, honest!

Sort to say, but you are deluded on this issue.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I’ve observed that every CA junior college and university I drive by, have huge amounts of rebuilding going on. They are tearing down not very old structures and putting up larger new structures.
BS, Fireball.

Newscum is now emboldened & will use this vote as a re-affirmation of approval of his policies.

He will now double down on what he's been doing & ratchet up more government controls than he has so far, as he now knows that he is untouchable via all of CA's distorted & bogus voting system.

His ambitions, likely to run for POTUS, just went up significantly.

MM
Grew up in California 0-22 and left to attend school at Auburn.
So glad I left when I was a young adult, I have no intentions of returning back.

It's such a shame how fundamentally screwed up California, the natural beauty is really amazing.

If you think that, then you're the ding-bat. Elder is the real deal, an articulate, intelligent conservative who actually lives it and breathes it.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
BS, Fireball.

Newscum is now emboldened & will use this vote as a re-affirmation of approval of his policies.

He will now double down on what he's been doing & ratchet up more government controls than he has so far, as he now knows that he is untouchable via all of CA's distorted & bogus voting system.

MM

Ballz is being facetious.

What he's really trying to say is SOMEONE needs to do SOMETHING. Tall trees, short ropes, blah blah.

......Not him (obviously), but someone. He's just got too much to lose between his ditch digging operation, foreign bride, and the litter she whelped with someone else. What you may call a chicken hawk.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

I’ve observed that every CA junior college and university I drive by, have huge amounts of rebuilding going on. They are tearing down not very old structures and putting up larger new structures.

Ivory towers of totalitarianism.

It'll work, honest!

The guy in Oregon that’s scared of the Bologna Virus ready to go to war.

LOL
Originally Posted by hillestadj
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
BS, Fireball.

MM

Ballz is being facetious.

What he's really trying to say is SOMEONE needs to do SOMETHING. Tall trees, short ropes, blah blah.

......Not him (obviously), but someone. He's just got too much to lose between his ditch digging operation, foreign bride, and the litter she whelped with someone else. What you may call a chicken hawk.

A real man’s man.

LOL

It'll work, honest!

Are you still scared of the local codes Department?

LMAO
Someone please post the link to where Ballz’ wife called him a no good man who won’t work
I never expected any less. First the average IQ in California is 76, pretty low. Has to be to put up with the schit Newsome has been responsible for. Second mail in ballots. This said we wasted over 300 million in leftrat political dollars which is great.
No worries we will get them in the midterms......
Signed , Boomer Fudd
Originally Posted by rickt300
I never expected any less. First the average IQ in California is 76, pretty low.

That’s due to all the wetbacks and Groids in LA and Oakland bringing down the White Man’s average. 😜

Fugk you.

And a big steaming bowl of f u c k you too.

BTW: you are still gullible and ignorant.

Fugk you.

Lol.

There is no rig. There are only foolish and ignorant people like you who believe the lies.
I never expected any less. First the average IQ in California is 76, pretty low.

That’s due to all the wetbacks and Groids in LA and Oakland bringing down the White Man’s average. 😜

I never expect anything from people like you except BS, intolerance and racism mr white trash trailer park guy.

Fugk you.

Lol.

There is no rig. There are only foolish and ignorant people like you who believe the lies.
....................Why of course funnyBONER. DemoCRAPs are a bunch of little angels who never cheat during elections, always abide by the US Constitution. love America, love the founding principles under which this nation was founded, stand up to and thwart our enemies at every turn, believe in closed borders to preserve our nation's sovereignty, believe that every individual should make their own decisions, they reject fascism, marxism and communism, never are hypocrites and liars and on and on.......You support the perfect party.

I never expect anything from people like you except BS, intolerance and racism mr white trash trailer park guy.

LOL. I m guessing our 6th generation Ranch would engulf your little public housing project in da hood. No Mud Sharks allowed though, so you’d just be what we’d call a “target of opportunity”.

Fugk you.

Lol.

You'll still be saying that when they're sliding a ziploc over your head.

You muttonhead.
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Fugk you.

Lol.

....................Why of course funnyBONER. DemoCRAPs are a bunch of little angels who never cheat during elections, always abide by the US Constitution. love America, love the founding principles under which this nation was founded, stand up to and thwart our enemies at every turn, believe in closed borders to preserve our nation's sovereignty, believe that every individual should make their own decisions, they reject fascism, marxism and communism, never are hypocrites and liars and on and on.......You support the perfect party.

smile exactly right ! ! !

God Bless them all .
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Fugk you.

Lol.

Outstanding post.

Kaliforninistan, by a bogus 2-1 margin just OK'd what Newscum has been doing to them & begged for more as he will surely double down on the tyranny.

What has happened there in the voting process will soon become the law of the land nation wide.................& little, to nothing, is going to be actually done to stop it.

Creeping despotism & it's insidious.

Laughin here, for the people who still think we are going to vote ourselves outta this mess in '22 & '24.

MM
How's that communism workin our for ya? Who's ready for a peaceful protest?
How's that communism workin our for ya? Who's ready for a peaceful protest?

Fireballz only show up when it’s time to KICK ASS!

LOL

Another moron speaks his mind.

Another moron speaks his mind.

I own some of those too.

This thread is so full of bull s h i t I can smell it clear from China.
You live in China?
© 24hourcampfire