Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Prediction- Despite this being dubbed the "official thread", there will be 4-5 threads on this.

LoLoL!!!

Jake wins the Jimmy Olsen Award today ! 🤠

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I guess the standard for republicans now is to accuse the other side of cheating if they lose and its best to start accusing the other side of cheating before the votes are in.

Would you be ok with the death penalty for proven election fraud and support stringent voter ID laws?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
I think we all know how this will end, another rigged election.
They didn't hide it, either. They made it so everyone can download and print their own ballot(s) at home to mail in. That's all she wrote. I wonder if they get a bulk mailing rate.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Newsome in a landslide, then he names himself Feinstein’s replacement.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
For those who are delusional enough to think that California's mail in ballot system will result in a fair election, here's what the state says about verifying signatures:

"20960. Signature Verification Process
For signature verification, the elections official must compare the signature on an initiative, referendum, recall, nominating petition or paper, signature in-lieu of filing fee, and any other petition or paper must be compared to the voter’s signature(s) in the voter’s registration record. In addition, the elections official must compare the signature on a voted vote-by-mail envelope and a voted provisional ballot envelope to the voter’s signature(s) in the voter’s registration record prior to counting a ballot.
The comparison of a signature shall begin with the basic presumption that the signature on the petition or ballot envelope is the voter’s signature.
Exact matches are not required for an elections official to confirm a valid signature.
Similar characteristics between a signature being compared and any signature in the voter’s registration record are sufficient to determine a signature is valid."

https://www.sos.ca.gov/administrati...lot-counting-emergency-regulations#20960

And this was a ballot with a signature that was deemed to be authentic.
[Linked Image]

As I mentioned yesterday, this is my mom's ballot and her signature, to the extent she can sign her name....she has dementia and just scribbles random things. The signature the state has on file is a normal, cursive signature (my mom used to have good penmanship) and you could easily read her name. The only explanation I have for why they accepted her ballot is that she's registered as a (D) in the state.

I will not be surprised when we find out that the state has a different criteria for ballots from anyone who isn't registered as a (D).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I guess the standard for republicans now is to accuse the other side of cheating if they lose and its best to start accusing the other side of cheating before the votes are in.

You mean as in “Trump Colluded With Russia” and stole the election from Hillary, right.

Russia, Russia, Russia for 5 years without a single scrap of evidence, like that right.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/14/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by steve4102

You mean as in “Trump Colluded With Russia” and stole the election from Hillary, right.

Russia, Russia, Russia for 5 years without a single scrap of evidence, like that right.

#GoldenShower

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
But remember; elections are only rigged when the left loses. Because when the left wins, those election results are secure, transparent, fair, above board, untainted, equitable, and beyond question. And pay no attention to that man behind the Dominion machine.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Red Alert..this just in from me, Jimmy Olsen's hayseed cousin, reporting to you live from Jefferson State:
Tehama County (31% Dem, 66% Repub.last election). County election officials report a large number of mis printed ballots are coming in this morning and the tabulators cannot read them, so the elections supervisor has delegated 4 persons to hand count the ballots.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Red Alert..this just in from me, Jimmy Olsen's hayseed cousin, reporting to you live from Jefferson State:
Tehama County (31% Dem, 66% Repub.last election). County election officials report a large number of mis printed ballots are coming in this morning and the tabulators cannot read them, so the elections supervisor has delegated 4 persons to hand count the ballots.

I see another “hanging Chad” event upcoming. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never forget that Fox News called Arizona for Biden early and afterwards Biden allegedly won with 10,000+ FAKE/ILLEGITIMATE/FRADULENT ballots.

I predict that Fox News will call California for Newsom early tonight.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Never forget that Fox News called Arizona for Biden early and afterwards Biden allegedly won with 10,000+ FAKE/ILLEGITIMATE/FRADULENT ballots.

I predict that Fox News will call California for Newsome early tonight.

Wouldn’t surprise me.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I'm not holding my breath on California getting rid of this elitist punk, but it sure would be sweet if the presence of Biden and Harris out there actually hurt him.
SLOJOE was met with protests on the tarmac when he landed in CA earlier today.

Biden met with protesters upon California arrival over Afghanistan, vaccinations: 'Biden Go Home'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-protesters-california-afghanistan-go-home-newsom

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

That's awesome.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I predict that Fox News will call California for Newsom early tonight.

That was total bullschit. And they literally waited to call Floriday until well after it was mathematically impossible to lose.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not holding my breath on California getting rid of this elitist punk, but it sure would be sweet if the presence of Biden and Harris out there actually hurt him.

Biden met with protesters upon California arrival over Afghanistan, vaccinations: 'Biden Go Home'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-protesters-california-afghanistan-go-home-newsom

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

That's awesome.

Yep. Hopefully there will be more FUQK Biden chants at College Football games this weekend.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
For those who are delusional enough to think that California's mail in ballot system will result in a fair election, here's what the state says about verifying signatures:

"20960. Signature Verification Process
For signature verification, the elections official must compare the signature on an initiative, referendum, recall, nominating petition or paper, signature in-lieu of filing fee, and any other petition or paper must be compared to the voter’s signature(s) in the voter’s registration record. In addition, the elections official must compare the signature on a voted vote-by-mail envelope and a voted provisional ballot envelope to the voter’s signature(s) in the voter’s registration record prior to counting a ballot.
The comparison of a signature shall begin with the basic presumption that the signature on the petition or ballot envelope is the voter’s signature.
Exact matches are not required for an elections official to confirm a valid signature.
Similar characteristics between a signature being compared and any signature in the voter’s registration record are sufficient to determine a signature is valid."

https://www.sos.ca.gov/administrati...lot-counting-emergency-regulations#20960

And this was a ballot with a signature that was deemed to be authentic.
[Linked Image]

As I mentioned yesterday, this is my mom's ballot and her signature, to the extent she can sign her name....she has dementia and just scribbles random things. The signature the state has on file is a normal, cursive signature (my mom used to have good penmanship) and you could easily read her name. The only explanation I have for why they accepted her ballot is that she's registered as a (D) in the state.

I will not be surprised when we find out that the state has a different criteria for ballots from anyone who isn't registered as a (D).

That's crazy Remsen.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Lee Harvey Oswald was much more effective than the recall election will be.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's awesome.
Yep. Hopefully there will be more FUQK Biden chants at College Football games this weekend.

I think the biggest mistake they made is not sticking to policy decisions that don't cross party lines for people. They usually implement a mandate along party lines, tribalism kicks in, and they just reinforce party loyalty. Biden has fugk ups and mandates that cross party lines and demographics, and people who would normally tow the line are taking a step back and being defiant. It's degrading the Democrat vs Republican paradigm and strengthening the liberty vs tyranny paradigm. The more that happens, the more people will see the Democrats are the party of tyranny. It's painful but important.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're a certifiable clown. And I'd bet that you're against Voter ID laws as well.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
stolen already

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (7mm_Loco, 35, Allen Martin, 300_savage, batch, 8 invisible), 1,720 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,477
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.