Home
Posted By: 700LH Chauvin about to be cooked again - 09/17/21
https://abcnews.go.com/US/derek-chauvin-pleads-guilty-2017-excessive-force-case/story?id=80055322 \

This indictment alleges that Chauvin deprived the teenager of his right to be free of unreasonable force. The indictment claims that Chauvin held the teen by his throat, hit him on the head with a flashlight and then kneeled on his neck and upper back as the teen was handcuffed and no longer resisting.
That should help everyone sleep better tonight.
Good. A serial sadist rooted out of his safe spot.
Imagine using force and violence to subdue a suspected criminal.

I'm glad my parents and grandparents didn't have to endure an America like that.
Originally Posted by deflave

I'm glad my parents and grandparents didn't have to endure an America like that.

And no more mean tweets!
Can some legal person explain the legal difference between what Chauvin did and what the guy who shot Ashli Babbit did???
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Can some legal person explain the legal difference between what Chauvin did and what the guy who shot Ashli Babbit did???

He is black....he has a right to shoot whities!, Don't ya know!

One was White. The Other Was Black.

Guess which one killed the Black Person. The one in PRISON. 😜
The choking and kneeling on the neck style of discipline my Parents used would of horrified Floyd and this new victim into keeping your hands in your pockets and your mouth shut type of law abiding Citizens, who knew.
Originally Posted by sactoller

He is black....he has a right to shoot whities!, Don't ya know!

PREZACTLY.

I'm just guessing here.........The shot maybe.

Ahh, but they did and it was undoubtedly much worse then, but with no video the blue shield, and untruthful reports, they had no idea it was happing.

It was always anyone and everyone's word against LE and in a courtroom setting with experienced slick lawyers just who do you suppose a jury would believe,,, beyond reasonable doubt and all that.
I have to admit that my initial take on Chauvin, where I said I generally hate cops but hate thugs more, should be revised. I look at crap like this video and how often it happens and acknowledge that I have no clue what the cops have to deal with, or what is on their mind, when they're dealing with these situations. If I were on the receiving end of this type of thing, I would probably be less concerned with protecting the health and safety of a suspect until I know that he or she can no longer pull this trick.

Originally Posted by 673
The choking and kneeling on the neck style of discipline my Parents used would of horrified Floyd and this new victim into keeping your hands in your pockets and your mouth shut type of law abiding Citizens, who knew.

Yeah. Imagine using force to stop a violent criminal, no matter the age, from committing violent crimes.
You progressive fascists believe any lie your Dear Leaders tell! Floyd died of a drug overdose of fentanyl. Democrats needed to mobilize blacks and their insane base to vote for Dementia Joe so they lied about Floyd’s death. This worked for them with Trayvon Martin’s death and the same thing worked with Floyd’s death. The only way they can win elections is by lying their way into power.
His relatives are proud of him. Deys n de mony now.

Imagine an America so [bleep] up that the law would require an officer to use a reasonable amount of force. We really need to take notes from North Korea on how to police our people.

Floyd was a criminal who overdosed on fentanyl. He died while an officer was attempting to arrest him. The officer who murdered Ashli Babbit chose to kill her..
More failure from Barnyard
Too bad more LE are not held accountable when they break the law.
Originally Posted by hanco
His relatives are proud of him. Deys n de mony now.

Yep. They won the Negro Ghetto Lottery. 😜
Originally Posted by 700LH
https://abcnews.go.com/US/derek-chauvin-pleads-guilty-2017-excessive-force-case/story?id=80055322 \

This indictment alleges that Chauvin deprived the teenager of his right to be free of unreasonable force. The indictment claims that Chauvin held the teen by his throat, hit him on the head with a flashlight and then kneeled on his neck and upper back as the teen was handcuffed and no longer resisting.

George Floyd’s skirt wearing guardian angel/social justice warrior is always good for a chuckle.

Your naive and ignorant Idaho perspective on urban violent street crime is super interesting. Lol
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Imagine an America so [bleep] up that the law would require an officer to use a reasonable amount of force. We really need to take notes from North Korea on how to police our people.

Paul any white middle class white kids with zero criminal history in the coast guard ever punch you in the face or grab your gun , shoot your partner when you tried to arrest for drinking a 3.2 beer under the age of 18 on a secure military post?
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Blue privilege. They don't write each other traffic tickets either.
Originally Posted by ribka

Paul any white middle class white kids with zero criminal history in the coast guard ever punch you in the face or grab your gun , shoot your partner when you tried to arrest for drinking a 3.2 beer under the age of 18 on a secure military post?

I was bound by some dicked up law that required my actions to be reasonable.

I assume you're talking about Ashli Babbott's murderer?

Just curious. At what point in the video of him murdering her did he attempt to arrest her?
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Just curious. At what point in the video of him murdering her did he attempt to arrest her?

What laws or use of force policy was the officer operating under?

Ahh, but they did and it was undoubtedly much worse then, but with no video the blue shield, and untruthful reports, they had no idea it was happing.

It was always anyone and everyone's word against LE and in a courtroom setting with experienced slick lawyers just who do you suppose a jury would believe,,, beyond reasonable doubt and all that.

Well one things if for sure, the world seems like a much safer place now.

I remember my parents telling me that you couldn't walk anywhere in Chicago when they were growing up.

Cops need to be replaced by social workers.
They won’t stop persecuting him. They’ll not stop until he’s dead and all because he did his job. Every cop should quit in protest. It’s just a matter of time before they all will suffer the same fate. This is sick.

Mr. Dirt, I was referring to ALL LE.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
You progressive fascists believe any lie your Dear Leaders tell! Floyd died of a drug overdose of fentanyl. Democrats needed to mobilize blacks and their insane base to vote for Dementia Joe so they lied about Floyd’s death. This worked for them with Trayvon Martin’s death and the same thing worked with Floyd’s death. The only way they can win elections is by lying their way into power.

Would you like just a tiny taste of LE truth?
Read my signature line rita the cop wrote, then go check the facts.
I still maintain the most interesting part of the story is the connection between George Floyd and Dennis Tuttle.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Cops need to be replaced by social workers.

When people resist you just have to let them be on their way.

It's the only path to a peaceful society.

Maybe you oughta tell us about LE in the CG and the limited little bubble world of experience you gained from all of that.

You snowflakeatude is amazing...

Since your fugged up post on EE,s threads.
Your on going ebony and ivory bullschitt on the nig ger thread.
And in general "aloofness" being done on purpose by you for attention.

You really are person who would roll over and let the wolves rip out your guts.

I bet you have generally been this way your whole life.
A submissive go with the flow B type...

You would have never had been able to hack any other branch of the service, even the AF I bet.

Really have never messed with you in the past.
And when you select quoted me yesterday blowing off the main points, that told me in my way of thinking you just put your fingers in both ears and started the Lalalalalalala rountine. Cause the stuff I layed down nailed things about you that you dont want to talk about.
Cause you have always been a B type your entire life .

But the last 5 or 6 days of your post really show that you have led a sheltered existence.

SMH......

I dont even know why people interact with you on here.

All you do is snowflakeatude troll.......
That’s a beautiful flowing cape you have gay blade

What is you occupation again? Collecting shopping carts at Walmart parking lots? Stocking shelves at Dollar General? Lol

Useful cowardly clowns like you were a God send for Marxist groups like BLM last year and today

Thanks for turning America into a communist country

Carry on

Floyd, a violent multi convicted felon and fentanyl dealer , died of a fentanyl and meth overdose. Your continued infatuation with violent black criminals seems like you have a bad case jungle fever . No cures for jingle fever in white bread Idaho, you should move to Alabama or Georgia
That’s a beautiful flowing cape you have gay blade

What is you occupation again? Collecting shopping carts at Walmart parking lots? Stocking shelves at Dollar General? Lol

Useful cowardly clowns like you were a God send for Marxist groups like BLM last year and today

Thanks for turning America into a communist country

Carry on

What I seen was LE protecting BLM last year, BTW Farmers have a more dangerous job than LE. In fact LE rates #22 on this list https://www.ishn.com/articles/112748-top-25-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-united-states Dollar General and walmart cart collector prob. pay more an hour than LE these days. LOL.
Originally Posted by Remsen
I have to admit that my initial take on Chauvin, where I said I generally hate cops but hate thugs more, should be revised. I look at crap like this video and how often it happens and acknowledge that I have no clue what the cops have to deal with, or what is on their mind, when they're dealing with these situations. If I were on the receiving end of this type of thing, I would probably be less concerned with protecting the health and safety of a suspect until I know that he or she can no longer pull this trick.

Big woke OP would go fist to cuffs with those gents. Then take em downtown to vote for biden.
Don't worry. Cops are being replaced by people like you.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Maybe you oughta tell us about LE in the CG and the limited little bubble world of experience you gained from all of that.

You would have never had been able to hack any other branch of the service, even the AF I bet.

And when you select quoted me yesterday blowing off the main points, that told me in my way of thinking you just put your fingers in both ears and started the Lalalalalalala rountine. Cause the stuff I layed down nailed things about you that you dont want to talk about.

But the last 5 or 6 days of your post really show that you have led a sheltered existence.

SMH......

The thrust of your tirade is about me not going along with the mainstream thought process on this forum, yet you call me "A submissive go with the flow B type."

Make up your mind which one it is.

I served 2 years in the Army in a special 2 year enlistment program they had for high risk military occupational specialties. I needed the GI bill to finish college. I deployed with the Navy 6 times while serving with the CG. Based on my view of those services, their members are required to fall in line much more so than CG members.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Don't worry. Cops are being replaced by people like you.

Butthurt.......

SMH......

The thrust of your tirade is about me not going along with the mainstream thought process on this forum, yet you call me "A submissive go with the flow B type."

Make up your mind which one it is.

I served 2 years in the Army in a special 2 year enlistment program they had for high risk military occupational specialties. I needed the GI bill to finish college. I deployed with the Navy 6 times while serving with the CG. Based on my view of those services, their members are required to fall in line much more so than CG members.

Ok......
2 yr high risk mos enlistment program.
Oh....
A liaison recruiter/ trainer role......
Dealing with the armies boat MOS stuff???
Which they do have.

Navy/ CG liason stuff.
Probably pretty rountine stuff I bet...

Tell us what you did exactly with the army and navy.

My geuss is liason office work......

Sheltered bubble stuff....

PS....

Units I was in never sent their best people to do joint service liason stuff NCO or Officer wise.
Toliet bowl flush stuff .
People we were glad to submit names for.
Always a disappointment when your units submissions didnt get thru.....

And my B type go with the flow assessment of you is your entire life.
Nice spin attempt on your part though....

And you knew exactly what I hit you on in the other post on that other thread.

Hence the selective quote you did.
Oh.....
And that new buzzword you been using that you have picked up on.
Like the post I made on the N I G G E R thread

Select that for your gender on the next 4473 you fill out.
NONBINARY

Your use of the word as of late.
Pretty much says you are a go with the flow B type....

Ok......
2 yr high risk mos enlistment program.
Oh....
A liaison recruiter/ trainer role......
Dealing with the armies boat MOS stuff???
Which they do have.

Navy/ CG liason stuff.
Probably pretty rountine stuff I bet...

Tell us what you did exactly with the army and navy.

My geuss is liason office work......

Sheltered bubble stuff....

PS....

Units I was in never sent their best people to do joint service liason stuff NCO or Officer wise.
Toliet bowl flush stuff .
People we were glad to submit names for.
Always a disappointment when your units submissions didnt get thru.....

And my B type go with the flow assessment of you is your entire life.
Nice spin attempt on your part though....

And you knew exactly what I hit you on in the other post on that other thread.

Hence the selective quote you did.[/quote]

I was a 13F (forward observer for field artillery)

I deployed on Navy ships as part of a Coast Guard deployable counter-narcotics team.

You have mentioned the selective quote part a few times. I do it often and for any number of reasons. I can't even remember which thread it was in. It seems to bother you though, so I'll happily address the whole of the post if you'll show me where it is.
13F....
Tell me what worms is......
13f....
Tell me how to use a viper, plugger, or slugger....
13f...
Tell me the 3 types of fire missions...
Waiting...
This should be easy instant knowledge for a 13f....
13 f ...
Tell me what a TOT mission is with a battery of 4 guns at least.
13f.....

DC without terrian mask for:

60mm
81 mm
105mm
155mm
8 inch

The difference is, the jackass that died during his detainment from the retarded power hungry cop was actually committing a crime and high on a bunch of drugs, Ashley Babbit was killed by the same kind of retarded power hungry cop, but she was doing nothing wrong, and was not high on a bunch of drugs.

She was white and conservative, so she obviously deserved to die in the eyes of 50% of the country that's been brainwashed by the MSM.
He was black and worthless as whale [bleep], so he deserves to enter into sainthood and have a holiday named after him.
Waiting....

Well one things if for sure, the world seems like a much safer place now.

I remember my parents telling me that you couldn't walk anywhere in Chicago when they were growing up.

May not have been so for your parents depending on their age.

Had a neighbor awhile back, born in the early 1900's, grew up in Chicago. Car pulled up across the street while she was walking with her dad. She was age five. Dude got whacked by the guys in the car. She said something along the lines of "Daddy, that man just got shot". Daddy turned to her and said, "You always remember this, you didn't see anything"

Granted, it was an "Italian" neighborhood and during prohibition, so there was that. But I could tell by the way she told the story it had a bit of an impact on her.

Now, it seems one can't walk around big areas of Chicago without dad having to say something similar to their daughter.
13f
Stand off for friendly troops in LOF apache hellfire.
Paul sure knew where that cats goat is tied
In other words you had a break in service and did a 2yr enlisment in the army.
Or you was in the army 1st and then enlisted in the CG afterwards.

You being pretty sketchy...

2 yrs 13 f
My geuss is all you might have done was carry the radio and all the extra batteries for a Fister NCO.
13F packmule get up , get down, walk repeat...

Or was you even that or just a FDC type.
What unit were you in???
What Division???

Did you even get your 20 in between both branches.

Havent you referenced in the past you was a mil retiree???

Totally confused now.....
Honestly.
How many Black 13F were in your AIT course Paul.
How many Black 13F were in your unit Paul.

All in ratio compared to Blacks you seen in other MOS,s during your 2 yrs as a 13F in the army.

Please enlighten us.

Did you ever get sliced element out to a Infantry, Armour, or Cav unit.
We always got our same Fister teams.
And our AF ALO,s
I really DGAF about your naval attatchment time.

Your 13F 2 yrs in the Army time however really interest me.
Worked alot with Fisters calling fire over my time.
Had em around us all the time when I did a 13 month stint as a 11C hanging 4.2 rounds in the back of a 113 at Ft Hood to stay a 11B and not be converted to 11M as a young SGT coming back from germany.
Escaped 11M Bradely transistion when I left germany also.

My 1st 4yrs 11B dismount mech infantry in armoured beer can 113,s... and that 11C 4.2 time at hood.

Rifleman.
AR
AG
60 gunner
Dismount Team ldr
11C Motar Gunner.
My mech time.........

I really would like to hear about your 13F time!!!

I can guarantee you the policy did not authorize the police to shoot and kill unarmed female trespassers/rioters. I agree that qualified immunity is a significant problem, but Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a police officer.
Oh........
And their aint nothing special about a 2 yr enlisment in the army into needed jobs.
Score above 50 on the asvab insted of the typical 31 to enter.
And have line score that are decent.
Kids that score above 50 are referred to as A,s
31 to 49 B,s
Your job pick is based on QT and GTscores, line scores for job areas and the projection of training seats per FY on the Army,s needs.
And 2 yr enlistments are used as incentives along with many other incentives for jobs, and length of enlistment.
Combat arms MOS,s have many 2 yr enlistment types.
They do well and generally get out as a e4 or e3.

Oh your GT score is the average of all your line scores in the army.
My Gt was 121
My Qt was 76 ( Qt is that 31 to 99 asvab score thing to enter)
What were your scores Paul.

I literally qualified for all 210 something job,s the army had back in 83.
Recruiters wet dream....
He got an A for one of his typical 2 a month quota.
I just wanted to be an 11B...
2 weeks later Ft Benning....
Aint never looked back since.....

Remember....I did 3 yrs as a detailed slave recruiter for the Army Paul........
Remember...cops are heroes:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/officer-killed-arkansas-teen-hunter-155444785.html
Waiting....

I ate supper.

I went to boot camp and AIS at Ft Sill beginning in July of 2003. My one and only station was 24ID out of Ft Stewart Ga. Norman Schwarzkopf was the post commander. I was was assigned to Headquarters Battery. My sense of recall is variable. Sometimes I remember things crystal clear and other times it's kind of a blur. Adjusting fire, I recall add, subtract and up and down for air burst. I remember danger close but not the threshold. Fire for effect after I got the adjustments down. I never got to play with 8" from the Navy. We worked with 155 and mortar (105 IIRC) Back then we used PRC13 radios and 113 APCs. I was the driver. Broke track to do maintenance often and that could be a PITA. The cutting edge technology was paved penny, copperhead, GLLDs and DMDs. I got to go to White Sands to play with copperhead and that was cool. When the A10 pilots would call "fry" over the radio, schidt was about to get fun. I did one trip to NTC. Loading out was some work.

Floyd was a criminal who overdosed on fentanyl. He died while an officer was attempting to arrest him. The officer who murdered Ashli Babbit chose to kill her..

But he was protecting congressman, they are very special.
In other words you had a break in service and did a 2yr enlisment in the army.
Or you was in the army 1st and then enlisted in the CG afterwards.

You being pretty sketchy...

2 yrs 13 f
My geuss is all you might have done was carry the radio and all the extra batteries for a Fister NCO.
13F packmule get up , get down, walk repeat...

Or was you even that or just a FDC type.
What unit were you in???
What Division???

Did you even get your 20 in between both branches.

Havent you referenced in the past you was a mil retiree???

Totally confused now.....

3 years of college, ran out of money. 2 years in the Army, then back to college for 3 semesters. Graduated, went to work for Wal-Mart in their management program. Back then Wal-Mart was the nation's 4th largest retailer and Sam Walton was very hands on. I did that for exactly one year before I decided I wasn't going to spend the rest of my life in a store. Loved many things about the military, loved boats and the water. Loved the combination SAR LE mission of the Coast Guard and joined.

I spent 18 years in the CG and retired. I usually just tell folks that I served 20 years with the CG and retired, because as is evidenced here, the 2 year Army hitch can be a bit of a PITA to explain.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

I can guarantee you the policy did not authorize the police to shoot and kill unarmed female trespassers/rioters. I agree that qualified immunity is a significant problem, but Ashli Babbitt was murdered by a police officer.

When my BIL was stationed with the Air Force at Offut, I went to visit him. Offut has some particularly sensitive areas. There are some areas where there are warnings that trespassers will be shot. Same on Navy Nuke ships. When I have asked people about that, they have assured me that trespassers would be shot. I am assuming the same kind of policy may have been in place where Ashli was killed. So, while based on my read of that situation, I wouldn't have shot, my experience tells me it may have been within policy.
I really DGAF about your naval attatchment time.

Your 13F 2 yrs in the Army time however really interest me.
Worked alot with Fisters calling fire over my time.
Had em around us all the time when I did a 13 month stint as a 11C hanging 4.2 rounds in the back of a 113 at Ft Hood to stay a 11B and not be converted to 11M as a young SGT coming back from germany.
Escaped 11M Bradely transistion when I left germany also.

My 1st 4yrs 11B dismount mech infantry in armoured beer can 113,s... and that 11C 4.2 time at hood.

Rifleman.
AR
AG
60 gunner
Dismount Team ldr
11C Motar Gunner.
My mech time.........

I really would like to hear about your 13F time!!!

Reminds me of this scene...at 2:50

Oh........
And their aint nothing special about a 2 yr enlisment in the army into needed jobs.
Score above 50 on the asvab insted of the typical 31 to enter.
And have line score that are decent.
Kids that score above 50 are referred to as A,s
31 to 49 B,s
Job pick is based on QT score, line scores and the projection of training seats per FY on the Army,s needs.
And 2 yr enlistments are used as incentives along with many other incentives for jobs, and length of enlistment.
Combat arms MOS,s have many 2 yr enlistment types.
They do well and generally get out as a e4 or e3.

Oh your GT score is the average of all your line scores in the army.
My Gt was 121
My Qt was 76 ( Qt is that 31 to 99 asvab score thing to enter)
What were your scores Paul.

I literally qualified for all 210 something job,s the army had back in 83.
Recruiters wet dream....
I just wanted to be an 11B...
2 weeks later Ft Benning....
Aint never looked back since.....

Remember....I did 3 yrs as a detailed slave recruiter for the Army Paul........

Thank you very much for your service Ren, and I mean that. I cannot remember my ASVAB score. I want to say it was a 117...somewhere in the 100teens. I may be mistaken on that. I am horrible with math and the clerical component of the test kinda kicked my butt. It's where you have a whole bunch of really simple math problems and you have to answer as many as you can in a short amount of time.
Here's a story about how hard I tried to fit in Ren. Sergeant Comerford was my boss. He was a tall goofy idiot. His nickname was Big Bird. He told us to go paint the 113. We had painted it just a few months earlier. We freehanded the desert camo. On one side of the 113 I painted something that loosely looked like a middle finger into the pattern. On the other side it was made to loosely resemble "Bird." It went largely unnoticed for a few days before I got my ass chewed and had to paint it again.
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

All accountants rape innocent children

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailyt...sted-for-raping-minor-for-four-days/amp/
Waiting....

I ate supper.

I went to boot camp and AIS at Ft Sill beginning in July of 2003. My one and only station was 24ID out of Ft Stewart Ga. Norman Schwarzkopf was the post commander. I was was assigned to Headquarters Battery. My sense of recall is variable. Sometimes I remember things crystal clear and other times it's kind of a blur. Adjusting fire, I recall add, subtract and up and down for air burst. I remember danger close but not the threshold. Fire for effect after I got the adjustments down. I never got to play with 8" from the Navy. We worked with 155 and mortar (105 IIRC) Back then we used PRC13 radios and 113 APCs. I was the driver. Broke track to do maintenance often and that could be a PITA. The cutting edge technology was paved penny, copperhead, GLLDs and DMDs. I got to go to White Sands to play with copperhead and that was cool. When the A10 pilots would call "fry" over the radio, schidt was about to get fun. I did one trip to NTC. Loading out was some work.

AIT Paul....
HQ Batt
What FA unit??

So you really was a driver for 2 yrs and never really did much 13F stuff, never sliced element out to a CA manuver unit, and the railhead was a PITA.
And you honestly dont know much about what you was.
Cause it was all sketchy.
And you can talk a little about bracketing a tgt but know zilch about a fire mission set up as a 13F.

And then you joined the CG as prior service???

Why was I of the impression you was a mil retiree from stuff on here over the years.

Or are you one of those 15 yr retired types from a RIF option or a med retired type???
Or just did some time and got out and went onto to other things.

Oh Btw Paul
Norman retired late 1991 IIRC.............

Waiting....

I ate supper.

So you really was a driver for 2 yrs and never really did much 13F stuff, never sliced element out to a CA manuver unit, and the railhead was a PITA.

Why was I of the impression you was a mil retiree from stuff on here over the years.

Or are you one of those 15 yr retired types from a RIF option or a med retired type???
Or just did some time and got out and went onto to other thin

Oh Btw Paul

Holy crapo was that ever a brain fart. Now you know why I didn't do well on the clerical part of the test. 1983 is when I enlisted. 3 years college, 2 years Army, 3 more semesters of college, 1 year Walmart, 18 years CG. Retired with 20 years of AD service.

1/35th FA.
Chauvin should've walked the first time. This is just gilding the bitch commie Lilly.
Waiting....

I ate supper.

Or just did some time and got out and went onto to other things.

Oh Btw Paul

Holy crapo was that ever a brain fart. Now you know why I didn't do well on the clerical part of the test. 1983 is when I enlisted. 3 years college, 2 years Army, 3 more semesters of college, 1 year Walmart, 18 years CG. Retired with 20 years of AD service.

JFC Paul......

You have to be the most confusing person I have ever interacted with on here.

SMH.....

Have you been this frighing scatter brained your whole life???

I'm glad I never had you as a soldier.
The " Classic Leadership Challenge" is how I see you now.
I probably would have started a chapter packet on you and sent you home.
JK......

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Chauvin should've walked the first time. This is just gilding the bitch commie Lilly.

Imagine how much safer the streets are without Chauvin.

Those prosecutors are heroes!
JFC Paul......

SMH.....

The " Classic Leadership Challenge" is how I see you know.
JK......

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

That's an astute observation. I have a crushing headache today. My schidt ain't together when they are this bad.
To the contrary - https://recentlyheard.com/2020/08/1...on-duty-for-operating-a-child-porn-ring/
JFC Paul......

SMH.....

JK......

That's an astute observation. I have a crushing headache today. My schidt ain't together when they are this bad.

Were you like your platoon or sections pet.
The one everyone bounced comedy off on.
But if another platoon or section tried to fugg with ya.
All your buds would stand the fugg up for you in a heartbeat.

Not a bad thing every element in the army from sqd to company has their pets.

Pets are good soldiers many times.
Mostly one task masters, but wont quit and dont goof the fugg off.

Better than being a scorned dud whom everyone wants ta beat the schit out of.

I bet you were a pet type in your section or platoon.

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Waiting....

I ate supper.

Or just did some time and got out and went onto to other thin

Oh Btw Paul

1/35th FA.

#ShouldaBeenaWALMARTCOMPANYMAN
JFC Paul......

SMH.....

JK......

Nope. Not a pet. Worked my ass off. Was very proficient. Major smart ass. Got called on the carpet often. Never for anything work or competency related. Always for my predilection for smartassery. Never had much of a desire to fit in.
JFC Paul......

SMH.....

JK......

Nope. Not a pet. Worked my ass off. Was very proficient. Major smart ass. Got called on the carpet often. Never for anything work or competency related. Always for my predilection for smartassery. Never had much of a desire to fit in.

Oh....
The schitbird barracks lawyer type who knew enough to do his job well.
And would push threshholds.
But didn't wanta move up the food chain.
GotchaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
JFC Paul......

SMH.....

JK......

Oh....
The schitbird barracks lawyer type who knew enough to do his job well.
And would push threshholds.
But didn't wanta move up the food chain.
GotchaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Getting a little closer. The pushing boundaries stuff subsided with age. The truth is that excelled at most of my job. I was looked up to, and leaned on to perform well above my paygrade. I never was great leadership material though. Just not patient enough to put up with crap. I suspect if you were to interview the people I worked with, peers, bosses, subordinates, a common them would emerge. Hard worker, great at the job, deeply devoted to the public I serve. Not the right temperament for leadership.
JFC Paul......

SMH.....

JK......

Way to nut up and still have over 50 posts in the last 12 hrs.

#debilitating
Enough of the interrogation. Can we get back to the asswhole who head butted Chauvin's flashlight?
In other words you wanted the pay but not the troop responsibility that went along with it.
But could do your individual job well.
While others your same pay grade would be in charge of large elements of people.

Gotcha........
High pay worker bee that dont want responsibility.

You would have never had been able to go beyond E4 in the Army.
Leaders would have done counseling on you to keep you from going to the E5 or E6 board.

I have done it many times to good E4 workers.
Do your time
ETS
Or reenlist for a soft shell MOS cause in The Infantry you have to lead and move up and know your schit and run large groups of soldiers.

Need leaders not followers or those blending comfortably into the background.

Nothing reallly wrong with how you are for certain tyoes of jobs.

CG probably was your best option, you probably thought it all out well beforehand based on the teamwork leader driven enviorment you experienced and disliked in the army.
Originally Posted by add
JFC Paul......

SMH.....

JK......

Way to nut up and still have over 50 posts in the last 12 hrs.

#debilitating

Paul was having PMS maybe.
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Enough of the interrogation. Can we get back to the asswhole who head butted Chauvin's flashlight?

Who cares...
Just a POS 1.0 anyways.
And Chauvin got railroaded for the death of Saint George of Floyd.

If you cant see the bullschit on how it all went down .
And how it was all exploited by Liberal Socialist Democrats while cities burned .

Then you honestly are part of snowflake nation.
Well I guess we can see who sucked the most dick.
Well I guess we can see who sucked the most dick.

Surely not the one berating me for being one to just go along.
smile
Paul you got yourself a bud now.
Good for you man!!!

Probably a sockpuppet friend you made.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Did I nail it finally about you Paul in my last cheap shotgun break down of you.
And hit a spot????

I'm sworry........

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
#crushingazzache
Paul you got yourself a bud now.
Good for you man!!!

Probably a sockpuppet friend you made.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ren, given what you have seen here with my clerical work, do you think I'd be able to pull off working a sock puppet at the same time I am posting. Far too bone headed for that.
Did I nail it finally about you Paul in my last cheap shotgun break down of you.
And hit a spot????

I'm sworry........

I can't say this about you often, but you just got boring.
More than a "Binary" thinker.

Hot damn, barnyard.
At least you look hot in spandex.
Originally Posted by Raferman

This is what my sock puppet would do.
Over 70 posts, in the last 12 hrs - with a crushing headache, no less.

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]
And hit a spot????

I'm sworry........

I can't say this about you often, but you just got boring.

Need to up my game..
Naw......
I really think I nailed it....

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally Posted by add

What other kind of worthless pursuits should I engage in to pass the time. Christ as boring as this bunch is today I am certainly open for suggestions. I just don't have it in me to troll Democratic Underground today. Did I mention that I am flattered to have you as a follower?
Binary
Non Binary

Latest buzzword Paul has adopted.

4473 awaits you Paul.
Go buy a ruger.
Aint you had great luck with them???

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Paul you got your hunting skill crippled self, Jurrasic park corn pile up and running on your place yet.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally Posted by Raferman

This is what my sock puppet would do.

You mean Paddler?
Originally Posted by add

What other kind of worthless pursuits should I engage in to pass the time. Christ as boring as this bunch is today I am certainly open for suggestions. I just don't have it in me to troll Democratic Underground today. Did I mention that I am flattered to have you as a follower?

Watch out add!!!
Paul just said you basically made him moist...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally Posted by add

Watch out add!!!
Paul just said you basically made him moist...
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

That girl will hit a hundred posts within 24hours.

All, with a "Crushing Headache".

.... gotta love the Coast Guard.
He'll ride that bike to your house and give you what for.
At least Barnyard has a career connection to Steelhead
LMAO
πŸ˜‚
Binary
Non Binary

Barnyard loves NPR.

They love that term there.
Originally Posted by add
Binary
Non Binary

Barnyard loves NPR.

They love that term there.

No schit.....
Never thought of that.
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nice try πŸ™„
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223

Nice try πŸ™„

https://coloradosun.com/2021/03/30/eric-talley-memorial-service-boulder-shooting/

Another pos cop in your home state
© 24hourcampfire