Home
Police catch an armed man at today's J6 rally in DC. Turns out he was undercover in the crowd.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ally-undercover-agent-pulls-badge-video/
That whole thing was nothing but a trap.
Peaceful trap?
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Peaceful trap?

No, this was peaceful:

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

I watched that building go up.
Just gives me a peaceful feeling.
How many turned out at the rally?
Only a few hundred people. Mostly cops, press, and poorly disguised FBI agents.
Now those guys are wearing some riot gear. Didn't see law enforcement geared up like that during the Burn America tour.
Originally Posted by copperking81
Now those guys are wearing some riot gear. Didn't see law enforcement geared up like that during the Burn America tour.

My thought, exactly.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

My thought, exactly.

They are at war with conservative Americans. I wonder when we will return the sentiment?
oops you beat me.
I found the National File one...
I watch that vid and all I can think of is “these aren’t the droids we are looking for!"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I watch that vid and all I can think of is “these aren’t the droids we are looking for!"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep. Imperial Storm Troopers. Someone should loudly play the Imperial March as they pass by. That would be hilarious.

Wasn't any reason to have cops geared up like that, during the BLM/Antifa Burnathons of 2020.

All they were ever gonna do was stand around and watch, thanks to their Blue State municipal and state puppet masters?
The Left must be so pissed that a few thousand maga folks didn’t show up to frame. They really need a con job to take the attention away from the retard in chief. One smart move by Trump telling people not to show up.
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
The Left must be so pissed that a few thousand maga folks didn’t show up to frame. They really need a con job to take the attention away from the retard in chief. One smart move by Trump telling people not to show up.

When the right shows up it better be "take no prisoners, burn it to the ground, shoot to kill" or they'll end up in prison with the others.

When the right shows up it better be "take no prisoners, burn it to the ground, shoot to kill" or they'll end up in prison with the others.

Bingo. All faces recorded, and APBs put out for them a few days later for arrest, then into solitary confinement for months or years of torture.
Newsweek has a story on this. Representative Ted Lieu says the low turnout is proof Trump's support is waning. I thought I read something a few days ago about Trump saying this is an FBI setup. The story also says an armed man was arrested. Doesn't mention he is a police officer. Story also says they expected about 700 people.
Those aren't "police", they're Gladiators & have more armor than an Abrahms tank.

Past time of calling them "police".

MM

Bingo. All faces recorded, and APBs put out for them a few days later for arrest, then into solitary confinement for months or years of torture.

Thats the sad truth.
A totalitarian clusterphug
Wonder who these fellas work for / were planted by?

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
Look like cocktails and private flight types.
Originally Posted by add

[Linked Image from cdn3.movieweb.com]
Originally Posted by Raferman
Look like cocktails and private flight types.

The printing is there.
No reason WHATSOEVER why we shouldn't be one million strong at a bare minimum . I'm in > just saying .

Somebody start a thread and see how many members we could put together here on the Fire , I've mentioned it in a thread before and no one has ever replied .
Originally Posted by add

I hope the hell if I ever dress like this and go out in public my children commit me. Or at least just go ahead and put me out of misery.
Originally Posted by add

I hope the hell if I ever dress like this and go out in public my children commit me. Or at least just go ahead and put me out of misery.

They were issued those clothes at the Agency.
Federal Department of Neidermeyer and Marmalard?
Neidermeyer! You’re a sneaky little schidt! Get me some dirt on these Trumpsters!
Science fiction writers were writing about these dystopian storm troopers 80 years ago. All geared up to beat down dissent in protecting the master class. Prescient.

Poor DC Riot Squad...all dressed up in their full regalia for nothing.

So rolled up jean shorts and black ankle socks is the undercover FBI uniform. Too funny
[Linked Image from media.patriots.win]
Brilliant.

And they never, ever, offer a predictable pattern.
Guessing their brown shirts were in the car....
Originally Posted by add

Cool shorts, bruh
Originally Posted by add

LMFAO
Originally Posted by add

Abercrombie and Cucks.
Originally Posted by add

I saw this meme this morning and about cried.
"How do they go back to the office and not get laughed at?"

laugh
Originally Posted by add

Holy schit.

Lmao

My thought, exactly.

They are at war with conservative Americans. I wonder when we will return the sentiment?

Won't happen.
"Same watches? It's like they aren't even trying anymore!"

That's not the same watch.
Originally Posted by add
"Same watches? It's like they aren't even trying anymore!"

All synchronized, too.
Originally Posted by kingston
That's not the same watch.

C'mon man, go with it!
I feel safer knowing those storm troopers are arresting the proper folks now…
Originally Posted by add

Holy fugk.

I started hacking like Ballz in that burrito story.

Fugk these are great.
Originally Posted by add

That's definitely the same dildō.
Haircuts, check out their haircuts
7/7 are feds.

3/7 are named "Jason."
This was as fake as Qanon. More Govt “spooks” trying to make conservative folks look/act stupid for their “helpers” in the Media to put on display...
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by add

Holy schit.

Lmao

Yep. It’s like cops have their own “hairstyle” these days. Looks like they’ve been spending more time in the weight room, patting each other on the azzes, than even the firefighters...
FBI Rally In D.C. Ends Without Incident
U.S.
September 18th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C.—The Federal Bureau of Investigation is disappointed by the low attendance at the D.C. rally they organized for Trump supporters today.

In spite of the FBI's best efforts to lure a bunch of angry MAGA insurrectionists to the Capitol this weekend, only a few hundred FBI agents dressed as MAGA insurrectionists showed up.

"Ivermectin! Get your hot, fresh Ivermectin HEEEERRRRE!" cried one agent selling bootleg Ivermectin tablets from Tractor Supply Company. Unfortunately, he only made a couple of sales to a few other FBI agents from other field offices he didn't recognize.

"Greetings, fellow Trump supporters," said another agent. "Let's go insurrect the government, shall we, fellas? Maybe kidnap Gretchen Whitmer? Whadaya say boys? Say—I sure do love racism!" He was then immediately tackled by three other FBI agents who dragged him to an unmarked van.

Another field agent passed out flyers for a "Super Secret Satanic Pedophile Meeting", but was sad to find there were no takers, except one lady named Hillaria Clintonania.

"Man, to put so much work into something, only to have it flop like this, it kind of hurts, you know?" said Agent Arlo Chitbag, who had organized the event. "No one even seemed interested in my 'Make Your Own Pipe Bomb' booth!"

The discouraged FBI agents will reportedly unwind this evening by spying on people through their webcams before attending their monthly Satanic pedophile meeting.

https://babylonbee.com/news/fbi-rally-in-dc-ends-without-incident
The BabylonBee used to just write spoof pieces.
Originally Posted by add

The sad part is that those guys know how much hot ass is in that picture.
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by add

Holy schit.

Lmao

Yep. It’s like cops have their own “hairstyle” these days. Looks like they’ve been spending more time in the weight room, patting each other on the azzes, than even the firefighters...

Is that Travis in the middle?

In days of insanity such as these satire has got to be a particularly difficult art!

LOL. Yeah, why'd they switch to non-fiction?
https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/c...ally-for-jan-6-suspects-wont-be-charged/

[quote]A federal law enforcement officer was arrested carrying a gun at Saturday’s rally at the U.S. Capitol billed to support the suspects charged in January’s insurrection but will not be prosecuted.

The 27-year-old New Jersey man is an officer with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. He was arrested by Capitol Police for illegally possessing a gun on the grounds of the Capitol after people in the crowd reported seeing him with a handgun and notified nearby officers.

His arrest and presence at the event were surprising because the rally was billed as an event to support those who have been charged in January’s riot. That riot left dozens of police officers beaten, bloodied and bruised as the crowd of pro-Trump rioters, some armed with pipes, bats and bear spray, charged into the Capitol, quickly overrunning the overwhelmed police force.

During January’s riot, one officer was beaten and shocked with a stun gun repeatedly until he had a heart attack; another was foaming at the mouth and screaming for help as rioters crushed him between two doors and bashed him in the head with his own weapon.

Law enforcement officials had prepared extensively for the possibility that Saturday’s rally could devolve into violence — bringing back the fence around the Capitol, activating the city’s entire police force and requesting assistance from the National Guard — taking no chance as they aimed to avoid a repeat of the Jan. 6 attack. Police had also warned they would come down hard on anyone who violated Washington’s gun laws.

But there were very few incidents on Saturday and only a handful of arrests. Four people were arrested, including the Customs and Border Protection officer.

Generally, under federal law, law enforcement officers are given reciprocity to legally carry their weapons in other states, even those with restrictive gun laws. But the law has an exemption for government property or military bases where it is illegal to carry a gun, like the U.S. Capitol.

A spokesman for the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington said prosecutors were “not moving forward with charges” but did not provide additional information about the decision.

Two law enforcement officials said the officer was not at the rally in any official capacity. The officials could not discuss the matter publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity. The Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general was also notified of his arrest.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said it was aware of the arrest and was “fully cooperating with the investigation.”

“CBP stresses honor and integrity in every aspect of our mission and expects officers to adhere to the oath they take to uphold the laws of this country,” the agency said in a statement./quote]
Originally Posted by Sycamore
https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/c...ally-for-jan-6-suspects-wont-be-charged/

[quote]A federal law enforcement officer was arrested carrying a gun at Saturday’s rally at the U.S. Capitol billed to support the suspects charged in January’s insurrection but will not be prosecuted.

The 27-year-old New Jersey man is an officer with U.S. Customs and Border Protection. He was arrested by Capitol Police for illegally possessing a gun on the grounds of the Capitol after people in the crowd reported seeing him with a handgun and notified nearby officers.

His arrest and presence at the event were surprising because the rally was billed as an event to support those who have been charged in January’s riot. That riot left dozens of police officers beaten, bloodied and bruised as the crowd of pro-Trump rioters, some armed with pipes, bats and bear spray, charged into the Capitol, quickly overrunning the overwhelmed police force.

During January’s riot, one officer was beaten and shocked with a stun gun repeatedly until he had a heart attack; another was foaming at the mouth and screaming for help as rioters crushed him between two doors and bashed him in the head with his own weapon.

Law enforcement officials had prepared extensively for the possibility that Saturday’s rally could devolve into violence — bringing back the fence around the Capitol, activating the city’s entire police force and requesting assistance from the National Guard — taking no chance as they aimed to avoid a repeat of the Jan. 6 attack. Police had also warned they would come down hard on anyone who violated Washington’s gun laws.

But there were very few incidents on Saturday and only a handful of arrests. Four people were arrested, including the Customs and Border Protection officer.

Generally, under federal law, law enforcement officers are given reciprocity to legally carry their weapons in other states, even those with restrictive gun laws. But the law has an exemption for government property or military bases where it is illegal to carry a gun, like the U.S. Capitol.

A spokesman for the U.S. attorney’s office in Washington said prosecutors were “not moving forward with charges” but did not provide additional information about the decision.

Two law enforcement officials said the officer was not at the rally in any official capacity. The officials could not discuss the matter publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity. The Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general was also notified of his arrest.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said it was aware of the arrest and was “fully cooperating with the investigation.”

“CBP stresses honor and integrity in every aspect of our mission and expects officers to adhere to the oath they take to uphold the laws of this country,” the agency said in a statement./quote]

All that, and still has no point...
Sycamore, if that’s the best bit of “journalism” you can find, full of bullschit lies, you’re not doing your side any favors. Liberalism is definitely a mental disease as demonstrated by your choice of articles.
Go get you some mental health counseling. Maybe electro-shock therapy.
I report, you decide....
I report, you decide....

^ ^ ^

Jason.
I report, you decide....

No, you post up nonsense and I call you on your bullschit
© 24hourcampfire