Home
Seems like a decent guy to me.
Yes, that jackass supports communism.
Fuuk him with a cactus
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Fuuk him with a cactus

Doesn't just support the CCP, he's a high ranking party member.
Fugg him and the egg roll he rode in on.
Yep, the Chinese people even hate that POS.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

You’re gay.

LOL
He becomes a millionaire under capitalism then supports communism?

Brilliant.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Total communist royal douche bag.
He's been a big philanthropist but his bootlicking of the CCP makes him a fool.
Yes he is!
Communist Douche.
Fireballz figured out who he is from watching his movies.

Lol.
Originally Posted by slumlord
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Somewhere theres a joke about a G Shock watch....
Who knows what he really thinks. If you are a high profile Chinese and don't kowtow to the CCP, you'll find yourself in a political reeducation camp and most of your assets taken. Sort of sounds like the direction another world power is headed.
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Fuuk him with a cactus

Ouch! smile

He's just another Horrywood leftist.
Originally Posted by atomchaser
Who knows what he really thinks. If you are a high profile Chinese and don't kowtow to the CCP, you'll find yourself in a political reeducation camp and most of your assets taken. Sort of sounds like the direction another world power is headed.

[sarc]Rational thought has no place around here mister! Take it elsewhere! And of course anyone whom watches a movie is of the same political leanings of its entire production personnel and a supporter of ALL companies and entities involved...KNOW THY ENEMY! [/sarc]
Don’t know him, but he does seem like a decent guy, based on appearances he made on tv here years ago. He’s not a big wheel in the CCP, in fact he just joined recently. He does apparently love his country like most Chinese do, whether they are CCP members and/or supporters or not. If I had to guess, I’d say he joined to stay out of trouble and to be able to continue to work. Xi is cracking down, big time, on the rich and famous, who formerly were allowed to skate on taxes and politics. That’s over, and many are losing their fortunes and risk imprisonment and possibly even death if they cross the ever-moving lines. Western ideas are not welcome; even Western entertainment is being censored or blocked. Their internet only has what’s approved. Their news and social media is constantly monitored for anything that might hint at disloyalty or dissent, and there are real consequences for violations. They just recently shut down the private schools that specialize in preparing kids for college exams and even handwriting skills and how to write articles, allegedly to make people spend that money on having more children, but IMO to ensure all education fits government goals.

One has to remember that almost any Chinese living now except the very old has been raised under Communism, isolated from and forbidden to express or study any conflicting ideology. Consider how many here, raised in the freest country on Earth with access to all the ideas and information available, still manage to come out as die-hard Libs, Leftists, and worse. It shouldn’t be at all surprising that people who’ve never experienced freedom in their lives don’t miss it, or try to gain it.

The last chance for a democratic China died when the Nationalists had to flee to Taiwan. Chiang Kai Shek was a dictator, but after he died, Taiwan began to evolve into a pretty democratic country. I can’t see that ever happening on the mainland, unless the country is ravaged by war and has to start over.
[sarc]More informed nonsense.[/sarc]

How dare you not bobble your head in unison with the Fire's Braintrust! The horror. Of course, we have no idea though.... But, that simply doesn't matter one iota!

Originally Posted by Pappy348
Don’t know him, but he does seem like a decent guy, based on appearances he made on tv here years ago. He’s not a big wheel in the CCP, in fact he just joined recently. He does apparently love his country like most Chinese do, whether they are CCP members and/or supporters or not. If I had to guess, I’d say he joined to stay out of trouble and to be able to continue to work. Xi is cracking down, big time, on the rich and famous, who formerly were allowed to skate on taxes and politics. That’s over, and many are losing their fortunes and risk imprisonment and possibly even death if they cross the ever-moving lines. Western ideas are not welcome; even Western entertainment is being censored or blocked. Their internet only has what’s approved. Their news and social media is constantly monitored for anything that might hint at disloyalty or dissent, and there are real consequences for violations. They just recently shut down the private schools that specialize in preparing kids for college exams and even handwriting skills and how to write articles, allegedly to make people spend that money on having more children, but IMO to ensure all education fits government goals.

One has to remember that almost any Chinese living now except the very old has been raised under Communism, isolated from and forbidden to express or study any conflicting ideology. Consider how many here, raised in the freest country on Earth with access to all the ideas and information available, still manage to come out as die-hard Libs, Leftists, and worse. It shouldn’t be at all surprising that people who’ve never experienced freedom in their lives don’t miss it, or try to gain it.

The last chance for a democratic China died when the Nationalists had to flee to Taiwan. Chiang Kai Shek was a dictator, but after he died, Taiwan began to evolve into a pretty democratic country. I can’t see that ever happening on the mainland, unless the country is ravaged by war and has to start over.
Is there a brain trust here?

How do I get included?
Originally Posted by Valsdad

How do I get included?

By mindlessly bobbling your head in unison with the peanut gallery.... Seems counterintuitive though, ehh? I honestly don't think you are cut out for it Geno. Sigh...

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

How do I get included?

By mindlessly bobbling your head in unison with the peanut gallery.... Seems counterintuitive though, ehh? I honestly don't think you are cut out for it Geno.

Please see my avatar!

Maybe I could take over the lead position?

How do I get included?

By mindlessly bobbling your head in unison with the peanut gallery.... Seems counterintuitive though, ehh? I honestly don't think you are cut out for it Geno.

Please see my avatar!

I can't tell what it is. Sorry.
Do I have to repeat myself?

You guys giving him a pass need some ejumacation or something.

Hates white people, but he'll take our money.

"Jackie Chan may have stirred up a maelstrom in the US, but in Asia, he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Last month, the 58-year-old action star claimed in an interview that the US is "the most corrupt" country in the world, and argued that Chinese citizens should keep criticisms of their country to themselves.

"If you talk about corruption, the entire world, the America, has no corruption? [It is] the most corrupt in the world," he said in a Dec. 13 broadcast on Hong Kong-based Phoenix TV."

https://www.cnbc.com/id/100389754
He dayed!

How do I get included?

Please see my avatar!

An Official 24 Hr Campfire Beaver Award for the Smartest Man on the Campfire.

The avatar does kind of suck for visibility though.

How do I get included?

Please see my avatar!

I agree about the visibility.

Ironically, being Smartest, is not a valid argument for membership, mindlessly bobbling your head in unison is all that's required.

It just doesn't matter, Jackie is a dumb name for a male. I have serious chit to get too on the insult MtnBoomer thread. Chow mein.

How do I get included?

Please see my avatar!

I agree about the visibility.

Ironically, being Smartest, is not a valid argument for membership, mindlessly bobbling your head in unison is all that's required.

It just doesn't matter, Jackie is a dumb name for a male. I have serious chit to get too on the insult MtnBoomer thread. Chow mein.

I'm too smart to bobble my head. Besides, it makes my neck hurt.

Going to look for the insult thread. I loves me some insulting stuff.
© 24hourcampfire