M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Yes, that jackass supports communism.
Fuuk him with a cactus

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Fuuk him with a cactus

Doesn't just support the CCP, he's a high ranking party member.
Fugg him and the egg roll he rode in on.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep, the Chinese people even hate that POS.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Seems like a decent guy to me.

You’re gay.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
He becomes a millionaire under capitalism then supports communism?

Brilliant.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Seems like a decent guy to me.

Total communist royal douche bag.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He's been a big philanthropist but his bootlicking of the CCP makes him a fool.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Yes he is!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Communist Douche.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Fireballz figured out who he is from watching his movies.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by slumlord
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Somewhere theres a joke about a G Shock watch....

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Who knows what he really thinks. If you are a high profile Chinese and don't kowtow to the CCP, you'll find yourself in a political reeducation camp and most of your assets taken. Sort of sounds like the direction another world power is headed.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Fuuk him with a cactus

Ouch! smile

He's just another Horrywood leftist.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by atomchaser
Who knows what he really thinks. If you are a high profile Chinese and don't kowtow to the CCP, you'll find yourself in a political reeducation camp and most of your assets taken. Sort of sounds like the direction another world power is headed.

[sarc]Rational thought has no place around here mister! Take it elsewhere! And of course anyone whom watches a movie is of the same political leanings of its entire production personnel and a supporter of ALL companies and entities involved...KNOW THY ENEMY! [/sarc]

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don’t know him, but he does seem like a decent guy, based on appearances he made on tv here years ago. He’s not a big wheel in the CCP, in fact he just joined recently. He does apparently love his country like most Chinese do, whether they are CCP members and/or supporters or not. If I had to guess, I’d say he joined to stay out of trouble and to be able to continue to work. Xi is cracking down, big time, on the rich and famous, who formerly were allowed to skate on taxes and politics. That’s over, and many are losing their fortunes and risk imprisonment and possibly even death if they cross the ever-moving lines. Western ideas are not welcome; even Western entertainment is being censored or blocked. Their internet only has what’s approved. Their news and social media is constantly monitored for anything that might hint at disloyalty or dissent, and there are real consequences for violations. They just recently shut down the private schools that specialize in preparing kids for college exams and even handwriting skills and how to write articles, allegedly to make people spend that money on having more children, but IMO to ensure all education fits government goals.

One has to remember that almost any Chinese living now except the very old has been raised under Communism, isolated from and forbidden to express or study any conflicting ideology. Consider how many here, raised in the freest country on Earth with access to all the ideas and information available, still manage to come out as die-hard Libs, Leftists, and worse. It shouldn’t be at all surprising that people who’ve never experienced freedom in their lives don’t miss it, or try to gain it.

The last chance for a democratic China died when the Nationalists had to flee to Taiwan. Chiang Kai Shek was a dictator, but after he died, Taiwan began to evolve into a pretty democratic country. I can’t see that ever happening on the mainland, unless the country is ravaged by war and has to start over.

What fresh Hell is this?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[sarc]More informed nonsense.[/sarc]

How dare you not bobble your head in unison with the Fire's Braintrust! The horror. Of course, we have no idea though.... But, that simply doesn't matter one iota!

Originally Posted by Pappy348
Don’t know him, but he does seem like a decent guy, based on appearances he made on tv here years ago. He’s not a big wheel in the CCP, in fact he just joined recently. He does apparently love his country like most Chinese do, whether they are CCP members and/or supporters or not. If I had to guess, I’d say he joined to stay out of trouble and to be able to continue to work. Xi is cracking down, big time, on the rich and famous, who formerly were allowed to skate on taxes and politics. That’s over, and many are losing their fortunes and risk imprisonment and possibly even death if they cross the ever-moving lines. Western ideas are not welcome; even Western entertainment is being censored or blocked. Their internet only has what’s approved. Their news and social media is constantly monitored for anything that might hint at disloyalty or dissent, and there are real consequences for violations. They just recently shut down the private schools that specialize in preparing kids for college exams and even handwriting skills and how to write articles, allegedly to make people spend that money on having more children, but IMO to ensure all education fits government goals.

One has to remember that almost any Chinese living now except the very old has been raised under Communism, isolated from and forbidden to express or study any conflicting ideology. Consider how many here, raised in the freest country on Earth with access to all the ideas and information available, still manage to come out as die-hard Libs, Leftists, and worse. It shouldn’t be at all surprising that people who’ve never experienced freedom in their lives don’t miss it, or try to gain it.

The last chance for a democratic China died when the Nationalists had to flee to Taiwan. Chiang Kai Shek was a dictator, but after he died, Taiwan began to evolve into a pretty democratic country. I can’t see that ever happening on the mainland, unless the country is ravaged by war and has to start over.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Is there a brain trust here?

How do I get included?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Is there a brain trust here?

How do I get included?

By mindlessly bobbling your head in unison with the peanut gallery.... Seems counterintuitive though, ehh? I honestly don't think you are cut out for it Geno. Sigh...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,427
Posts18,470,733
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.