Home
Reading the threads, about who said what, turns into arguments cause no 3 people agree on what is being said.

So if you are an anti-vaxer step up and say so.

If all you got is GFY just STFU or ESAD, OK.
Okay, GFY. And since you're the subject, ESAD.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Reading the threads, about who said what, turns into arguments cause no 3 people agree on what is being said.

So if you are an anti-vaxer step up and say so.

If all you got is GFY just STFU or ESAD, OK.

^ ^ ^

Compelling...

....coming from a simpleton, fart-puncher
I'm Pure Blood

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Eeny Meeny Miney Mo
Schit yourself again did ya?

Quit feeling sorry for yourself and be a man.
I'm free range...

Show me a vaccine so I can say if I'm anti about it.

Kent
I'm all for working vaccines

These shots arent though.
Originally Posted by killerv
I'm all for working vaccines

These shots arent though.

This. And GFY SAC
Unless you had the Chinese vaccine you were not vaccinated. You offered your body as a test tube for a genetic therapy experiment.

No one I know who took a jab understands the technical facts of what they were doing.
Poor charlie.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I'm Pure Blood

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Priceless 😆
I've been vaccinated.... for smallpox, polio, and I don't remember what all else. Took them when I was a kid.
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Unless you had the Chinese vaccine, (virus) you were not vaccinated. You offered your body as a test tube for a genetic therapy experiment.

No one I know who took a jab understands the technical facts of what they were doing.

That is the best explanation I’ve heard yet.
I’ve been vaccinated, don’t know if it’s done me any good, but made me feel better about being in public.
I had Kung flu in Feb. Have my own immunity.

Jab on brothers...
I have not taken any nucleic acid vaccines so far - mRNA or DNA based, and have absolutely no plans at this time to do so.

I've taken many antigen based vaccines over my lifetime.
Yes to vaccines.
No to Phase III clinical trials.
Don't seem to be many so must be all hot air &bullshit.
I say that cause the few here that stepped up as anti-vaxers don't start the hot air vaccine threads.

Totally in the personal choice camp myself... My own personal choice is no to all the currently available coronavirus vaccines, based on the fact that they went from nothing to approval WAY too quick for comfort. The next quickest to be approved vaccine was for mumps and was 4 years in development before being approved for release to the public.
I am NOT VACCINATED. And don't plan on being a human guinea pig for the biggest scientific experiment ever.
If you want to get the job,will then have at it. IDGAF.
I don't trust anything that the gubment says is good and necessary for the good of mankind.
Or a single word that Joe and the Ho says about anything
Originally Posted by joken2

Totally in the personal choice camp myself... My own personal choice is no to all the currently available coronavirus vaccines, based on the fact that they went from nothing to approval WAY too quick for comfort. The next quickest to be approved vaccine was for mumps and was 4 years in development before being approved for release to the public.

Maybe your question was bullshit. Who cares who is ant-vax. What matters is who is pro nucleic acid injections, because that is the hinge of the debate..
Vaccination science is real. That's a separate issue from 1) what are they putting in the vaccines (adjuvants, preservatives, and such), 2) are those substances harmful, 3) is the mRNA shot even a vaccine, and 4) is it harmful to you?

I could add, 5) is it a good idea to bombard an infant with dozens of vaccinations which potentially involve some or all the issues listed above?

It's well established that exposure to Cow Pox will make you mildly ill, and confer immunity to Small Pox, which would have made you potentially deathly ill. That's the summation of authentic vaccine science in its simplest form. What goes under the name vaccine science today may or may not be that simple, and generally seems not to be.
The adults are talking Charlie, now run along........LMAO!

Hey Upchuck did you piss yourself today?

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Novax here til there’s actually a safe, viable option.
I’d rather see a vaccination against stupid, commie, liberal fugks on here from Rick Bin.
I was vaxxed by having the actual virus integrate its RNA into mine last Christmas. Made me sick for a few days and no taste or smell for a couple of months.

Had some pretty good exposure since a few times with the latest being 3-4 weeks ago working cattle beside a guy that didn't tell me he was running a fever and tested positive the next day. So far antibodies appear to be holding up for me.

Same for my daughter, whose room mate was sick for 3-4 days before getting tested.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Don't seem to be many so must be all hot air &bullshit.
I say that cause the few here that stepped up as anti-vaxers don't start the hot air vaccine threads.

Another anti science and pedophile who voted for Biden. Own it dumb bish
© 24hourcampfire