Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I am NOT VACCINATED. And don't plan on being a human guinea pig for the biggest scientific experiment ever.
If you want to get the job,will then have at it. IDGAF.
I don't trust anything that the gubment says is good and necessary for the good of mankind.
Or a single word that Joe and the Ho says about anything

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by joken2

Totally in the personal choice camp myself... My own personal choice is no to all the currently available coronavirus vaccines, based on the fact that they went from nothing to approval WAY too quick for comfort. The next quickest to be approved vaccine was for mumps and was 4 years in development before being approved for release to the public.

Maybe your question was bullshit. Who cares who is ant-vax. What matters is who is pro nucleic acid injections, because that is the hinge of the debate..

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Vaccination science is real. That's a separate issue from 1) what are they putting in the vaccines (adjuvants, preservatives, and such), 2) are those substances harmful, 3) is the mRNA shot even a vaccine, and 4) is it harmful to you?

I could add, 5) is it a good idea to bombard an infant with dozens of vaccinations which potentially involve some or all the issues listed above?

It's well established that exposure to Cow Pox will make you mildly ill, and confer immunity to Small Pox, which would have made you potentially deathly ill. That's the summation of authentic vaccine science in its simplest form. What goes under the name vaccine science today may or may not be that simple, and generally seems not to be.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The adults are talking Charlie, now run along........LMAO!

Hey Upchuck did you piss yourself today?

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Novax here til there’s actually a safe, viable option.
I’d rather see a vaccination against stupid, commie, liberal fugks on here from Rick Bin.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I was vaxxed by having the actual virus integrate its RNA into mine last Christmas. Made me sick for a few days and no taste or smell for a couple of months.

Had some pretty good exposure since a few times with the latest being 3-4 weeks ago working cattle beside a guy that didn't tell me he was running a fever and tested positive the next day. So far antibodies appear to be holding up for me.

Same for my daughter, whose room mate was sick for 3-4 days before getting tested.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Don't seem to be many so must be all hot air &bullshit.
I say that cause the few here that stepped up as anti-vaxers don't start the hot air vaccine threads.

Another anti science and pedophile who voted for Biden. Own it dumb bish

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (5sdad, Akhutr, Amos63, 673, 7mm_Loco, 14 invisible), 1,478 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,207
Posts18,503,870
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.