Home
Posted By: JakeBlues Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Former President George W. Bush will hold a fundraiser next month for the embattled Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., whose criticisms of former President Donald Trump have put her political career in jeopardy.

The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that Bush’s first campaign event of the 2022 midterms will be in support of Cheney. Her father, Dick Cheney, served two terms as Bush’s vice president. The fundraiser will take place in Dallas on Oct. 18.

His support of Cheney puts Bush at odds with Trump and his allies, who have targeted Cheney since she voted for his impeachment after the violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6. Cheney has also been outspoken in pushing back against Trump’s claims that the 2020 election was stolen, repeatedly rebutting the former president’s baseless conspiracy theories. A Yahoo News/YouGov poll in August found that two-thirds of Republicans still believe the election was rigged.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-w...cheney-a-top-trump-target-162108079.html
Posted By: efw Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
What a completely worthless POS traitor. As if the PATRIOT ACT weren’t bad enough now the mask has come down and he is showing his true colors hangin with the Clinton’s & Obama’s and enjoying the fruits of deep state support.
Posted By: cuznguido Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Did yall notice the liberal dig..."baseless conspiracy theories"? Thet just can't help it.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Originally Posted by cuznguido
Did yall notice the liberal dig..."baseless conspiracy theories"? Thet just can't help it.

Yep, they always express their opinions as a matter of fact that everyone just knows is obvious unless your a nut job.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21

Such as the Hunter Biden Laptop?
Those 'baseless' theories?
YAHOO may not be so big anymore but they were the early online biased news site.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Yahoo and bush, like ham and eggs. Liz couldn't beat a buffalo chip in Wyoming.
Posted By: OldHat Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Yahoo and bush, like ham and eggs. Liz couldn't beat a buffalo chip in Wyoming.

She may try and split the vote in the primary no? The wy repubs better have their act together and make sure they coordinate and not let any petty internal divisions allow her to win the in the primary.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
The Bush Klan is playing for the Deep State team

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Originally Posted by efw
What a completely worthless POS traitor. As if the PATRIOT ACT weren’t bad enough now the mask has come down and he is showing his true colors hangin with the Clinton’s & Obama’s and enjoying the fruits of deep state support.

Yep.
Posted By: RufusG Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
I have a hard time believing the GOP leadership is this stupid. Maybe the endgame is much closer than we think.
Posted By: jdunham Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
F U C K him and the horse he rode in on.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Is that Huma in the background?
Originally Posted by RufusG
I have a hard time believing the GOP leadership is this stupid. Maybe the endgame is much closer than we think.

Really. How can they be so blatant. I think the Bush clan never plan to run for any office again - including dogcatcher.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by RufusG

Really. How can they be so blatant. I think the Bush clan never plan to run for any office again - including dogcatcher.

Not true. GW’s Nephew is in TX. Jeb’s Dumbass little son.
He’s really fuqked up the Alamo.

I’m sure he’ll run for Gov in the next couple of Election cycles.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
I may have to hold my nose and vote for a Dem but I’m planning on voting for ANYONE other than Mitchie McC. He is in the same boat pulling the same oar as Georgie Porgie.
I really would love for Trump to campaign all out in WY for another candidate just for the sole purpose of saying "fugk you Democrats, RINOs, establishment jackasses, you don't get to shove your loser candidate down our throats anymore." And set a precedent that Bush has no say in anything anymore. Go back to TX and clear brush on your farm and leave us alone.
Posted By: rte Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Did you see the veteran of the war in Iraq call Bush a liar?

Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Remember HW's funeral and the secret letters? Some of those fuggers looked like they'd seen a ghost when they read them. The whole lot of them are as crooked as they come.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Yep, they always express their opinions as a matter of fact that everyone just knows is obvious unless your a nut job.

Yahoo.. typical. But you're not allowed to express yours.
Posted By: Rossimp Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Bush was one of the absolute dumbest. He didn't know his left from his right. “What do I do Dick, what did Carl say I should do” What a dolt.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Remember HW's funeral and the secret letters? Some of those fuggers looked like they'd seen a ghost when they read them. The whole lot of them are as crooked as they come.

That is a weird video.
Posted By: rong Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21

That is a weird video.

I often wonder what those letters said,I've heard alot of thoughts on it,but don't know for fact.
Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21

My first thought as well; WTF is that in the background?
Posted By: Hunter270Guy Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
LOL there’s already a redundant thread on this. I say 4 by day’s end. Jimmy Olsen is becoming a participation trophy for boomers.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan

My first thought as well; WTF is that in the background?

That's Anthony Weiner's dick puppet.
Posted By: OutlawPatriot Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
Sick Cheney pulling W’s strings again.
Originally Posted by efw

Well said.
This is basically picking a fight with Trump, which I wholeheartedly welcome.
Posted By: philgood80 Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
I noticed the fundraiser for the Wyoming Congress critter is in Dallas! That should tell them both something. But since they’re both liberals, the obvious crap on their upper lip doesn’t even smell at all.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21

This is much bigger than just an ExPresident picking a fight with another ExPresident

This is about the RNC and the Establishment again trying to remove Trump from the spotlight and separate Trump from his base. It’s all theatrics.

Chaney attacks Trump,
McCarthy supports Cheney
Then he doesn’t
Cheney attacks Trump some more
The American electorate is watching this feud
Trump endorses Chaney’s opponent

Cheney wins her reelection bid in another rigged election
Trump endorsed candidates lose in other rigged elections all across America
The MSM, the RNC and the Establishment declare Trump toxic and will no longer seek his endorsements

Presto, Trump is no longer a threat to be reckoned with and the Uniparty can get back to business as usual.
Originally Posted by steve4102
This is much bigger than just an ExPresident picking a fight with another ExPresident

This is about the RNC and the Establishment again trying to remove Trump from the spotlight and separate Trump from his base. It’s all theatrics.

Chaney attacks Trump,
McCarthy supports Cheney
Then he doesn’t

The MSM, the RNC and the Establishment declare Trump toxic and will no longer seek his endorsements

Presto, Trump is no longer a threat to be reckoned with and the Uniparty can get back to business as usual.

Hell, Pelosi supported Cheney by elevating her status on the Jan 6th team to a lead position. This all makes it even more important that Trump take them on and his endorsed candidate wins in WY. And YES there can be a lawful election in a state like WY.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Chaney attacks Trump,
McCarthy supports Cheney
Then he doesn’t

Hell, Pelosi supported Cheney by elevating her status on the Jan 6th team to a lead position. This all makes it even more important that Trump take them on and his endorsed candidate wins in WY. And YES there can be a lawful election in a state like WY.

OH, Trump’s not going to throw in the towel, he’s a true Patriot, but the RNC considers him a thorn in their side and will do whatever it take to pluck that thorn, even colluding with Democrats to steal election, again.
What I would be more worried about is if Cheney has loyalists in the WY Secretary of State office are are willing to screw Trump.
What I would be more worried about is if Cheney has loyalists in the WY Secretary of State office are are willing to screw Trump.

She has loyalist all throughout the RNC, they are the majority and are everywhere.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/22/21
If Trump's presidency and his achievements are wiped out by this bunch of Marxist sympathizers, the one thing they can't take away is the way he exposed the Swamp and their "Shadow Government". He is still bringing them out of the woodwork. I knew something weird was up with George W. especially in his last couple years. He did some things that didn't make sense then, but do now that we know exactly what he is. Then as soon as he was out of office, he was big pals with the Clinton Crime Family "all the sudden".....More like "all along".
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/24/21
Trump released this picture today LOL:

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]
Posted By: rem141r Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/24/21
that koksucker needs to crawl back into his hole. he almost singlehandedly destroyed the middle east and set our country on a doomed course.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/24/21
Bush is truly another stupid as shole!! Dumber than Jed…..and thats bad!!
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/25/21
bump
Posted By: rainshot Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/25/21
Nice photoshop. Bush is the kiss of death. He'll probably get her some money with his connections but I'm praying it won't work.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/25/21
Originally Posted by reivertom
If Trump's presidency and his achievements are wiped out by this bunch of Marxist sympathizers, the one thing they can't take away is the way he exposed the Swamp and their "Shadow Government". He is still bringing them out of the woodwork. I knew something weird was up with George W. especially in his last couple years. He did some things that didn't make sense then, but do now that we know exactly what he is. Then as soon as he was out of office, he was big pals with the Clinton Crime Family "all the sudden".....More like "all along".

It's an exclusive club, and Trump wasn't a member.

What I wouldn't do to find out those directives in those letters. There's no doubt daddy Bush was one of the major cogs in the wheel.
Posted By: asheepdog Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 09/25/21
The bush clan is no different than the clintons, all pieces of S H I T and traitors in my book.
Posted By: knivesforme Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 10/15/21
One POS stumping for another POS. We get what we get until we figure out the game.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 10/15/21
Wonder what his cut will be after it's done.

I just don't understand folks any more.
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 10/15/21

Not sure which one of these has been worse for America. They might be in a straight tie.
Posted By: Nebraska Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 10/15/21

Agreed. I supported him as POTUS but he lost me with the bailouts. Once he started publicly supporting Dems he really showed his and his family's true colors.
Posted By: tpcollins Re: Thanks Again GW Bush - 10/15/21
Trump released this picture today LOL:

[Linked Image from thegatewaypundit.com]

At first I thought she looks a lot like George and then I realized . . . duh.
© 24hourcampfire