Home
Posted By: jaguartx Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Since you two are so mentally blessed, I'd like your input as to whats so great about Biden having illegaly defied Congressionally enacted immigration laws and aiding and abetting lawbreaking by not enforcing our duly elected laws enacted to protect us from foreign invasion, whether or not that invasion is armed or not, and enabling and abetting those illegal invaders, many with COVID-19 and TB, to be dispersed across the US in a time we are suffering the effects of a pandemic.

Also, you two geniuses should easily be able to inform us of the humanitarian benefits of allowing US fentanyl deaths to start skyrocketing again toward 100,000/yr and even headed toward surpassing the 70,000/yr mark achieved under your hero the Zero.

We are awaiting your enlightenment. But, we are not holding our breath.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
I can't breave.......
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Because Trump is a meanie-poo poo-poo head. It is also astonishing because the party they support is the party with the factions that hate success, gays, and blacks.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Because Trump is a meanie-poo poo-poo head. It is also astonishing because the party they support is the party with the factions that hate success, gays, and blacks.

Well, never let it be said they are always ahead on connecting the dots. Beginning to think they are pretty stupid bots.
Posted By: 1911a1 Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Funny how they never respond to threads like this. At least in a way that makes sense.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
No more mean tweets!

#orangemangone
Posted By: keith_dunlap Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
I ask liberals to grade Biden’s performance without using Trumps name
They’re practically speechless
Posted By: JimFromTN Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
My opinion is that you are a whiny little bitch.

By the way, how about that Arizona recount? Maybe they should just keep having recounts until trump wins. Do you think he will win a recount in your lifetime?
Posted By: ISRO Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I can't breave.......

Breathing is not your issue, thinking is!

LOL
Posted By: bluefish Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

By the way, how about that Arizona recount? Maybe they should just keep having recounts until trump wins. Do you think he will win a recount in your lifetime?

Typical liberal. Won't answer the man's question.
Posted By: joetex Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21

Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
I ask liberals to grade Biden’s performance without using Trumps name
They’re practically speechless

Keith.... you nailed it.
He didn't mention Biden even once... lol
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21

Typical douche bag response when hit upside the head with FACTS, obfuscate with irrelevancy...
Posted By: rainshot Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Well Jim old horse we did have counts until Gore almost won but the Supreme Court had enough integrity back then to stop the steal. They don't at present. Actually we haven't had any completed Forensic Audits yet. We're promised that Arizona's audit will finally be out today but we'll have to wait and see. In this last election we know there was rampant fraud in many states and we have long had the evidence to prove it although no court has as yet allowed any evidence to be presented. In Gore's case they just recounted one county's votes over and over again hoping to up the talley with mangled chads or can you remember back that far?
Hell's commin to breakfast old horse.
Posted By: sactoller Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21

What a cuck!
Posted By: TimZ Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
I note that every story regarding the election audits in the MSM begins and ends with the phrase "There has been no evidence of election fraud".

Well, actually there is if you have your eyes open__ Atlanta, Detroit, ballots coming out of suitcases, hundreds of mail-in ballots only filled out with Biden's name, Republican observers denied access to counting stations, etc, etc.

But I guess if you keep repeating no evidence you think people will eventually believe it.
Posted By: rte Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
My opinion is that you are a righteous man.

By the way, how about that Arizona forensic audit? Maybe they should just keep having forensic audits until the truth is known. Do you think the Demented Bastard Biden will win a forensic audit in your lifetime?

I made the appropriate corrections to your muddled and discombobulated post.lol
Originally Posted by TimZ
I note that every story regarding the election audits in the MSM begins and ends with the phrase "There has been no evidence of election fraud".

Well, actually there is if you have your eyes open__ Atlanta, Detroit, ballots coming out of suitcases, hundreds of mail-in ballots only filled out with Biden's name, Republican observers denied access to counting stations, etc, etc.

But I guess if you keep repeating no evidence you think people will eventually believe it.

Those who watch CNN have no clue.

They watch CNN because they dont want to.
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Typical douche bag response when hit upside the head with FACTS, obfuscate with irrelevancy...

Exellently said.

Fail. Now we know youre a dumbass and why youre not a businessman, dr, lowyer, plumber, electrician, ....

Try getting a kid to read my post and explain it to you.

You get 3 tries.
Sorry Jim, its my fault.
I posted a sentence with more than 10 words.
Amazing how dumbasses always answer a question with an irrelevant question when they have no clue about what to do.

OK. Ill play. The Audits will soon kill your precious Dimocommie Party.

Now, you try again.

The question was how open B O R D E R S and illegal immigration helps the
US.
Clue: Biden is the one acting like Hitler as, whether you realize it or not, he has illegally suspended Constitutional Law.

Please, try and stay focused. Im beginning to think your drug fried brain is incapable of it.

What was your opinion of the two traitors, Biteme and Zero?

Yes, i think a real and complete audit will show he won in my lifetime, hopefully though, not in yours.
Hey JeninTenn, if you cant answer the question, just be honest and say it. It wont kill you to be truthful once. Satan will still have you.

C'on man, just tell the truth and say, "I'm too freaking stoopit ta doit."

For once in your miserable life, quit being a chickenschiett, like your clown bud, Piddler the kiddy diddler.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
I have that dickweed on ignore, quoting that leftrat disables the feature.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Originally Posted by 1911a1
Funny how they never respond to threads like this. At least in a way that makes sense.

Playing out right now !

Exactly right Jorge !
Posted By: Paddler Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21

Great post! So, the Cyber Ninjas found that Trump got fewer votes and Biden got more too the tune of more than 300 votes. Only took the retards five months, which is what happens when you hire people with no experience or qualifications for the job. But, the dipsh*ts here won't believe it. They never tire of being wrong, there is no reality they cannot deny, no conspiracy theory too wackadoodle to endorse. Luckily, they are small in number and represent a declining demographic. We don't need more angry, old, stupid, racist, white males.
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Jag why the fugg do you keep inviting these azzholes back into our lives???
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Ah, ya gotta enjoy Mr 1.4 star rating's bullshit logic !!

If I was you, I'd be hiding under a fucking rock !
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Originally Posted by sactoller

What a cuck!

As to the poof, always said she was the "taker", not the "giver" !
Originally Posted by Paddler

Great post! So, the Cyber Ninjas found that Trump got fewer votes and Biden got more too the tune of more than 300 votes. Only took the retards five months, which is what happens when you hire people with no experience or qualifications for the job. But, the dipsh*ts here won't believe it. They never tire of being wrong, there is no reality they cannot deny, no conspiracy theory too wackadoodle to endorse. Luckily, they are small in number and represent a declining demographic. We don't need more angry, old, stupid, racist, white males.

So, Piddler, the kiddy Diddler, you couldnt understand the question about the benefits to the USA of Bidens open border program letting tens of thousands of illegal zeros, terrorists, COVID-19 and TB cases, etc in rather than keeping his word and honoring his oath to uphold the laws of the USA and protect the American people from foreign invasion? Did you not understand or are you too stupid or disingenuous to answer.

In your opinion does a president opening their nation to foreign invasion constitute subversion and, since we are in a congressionally declared State of War with terrorism, even meet the standards for being a traitor?
Posted By: Paddler Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/24/21
Originally Posted by jaguartx

So, Piddler, the kiddy Diddler, you couldnt understand the question about the benefits to the USA of Bidens open border program letting tens of thousands of illegal zeros, terrorists, COVID-19 and TB cases, etc in rather than keeping his word and honoring his oath to uphold the laws of the USA and protect the American people from foreign invasion? Did you not understand or are you too stupid or disingenuous to answer.

In your opinion does a president opening their nation to foreign invasion constitute subversion and, since we are in a congressionally declared State of War with terrorism, even meet the standards for being a traitor?

TFF, Jag, and TSTL. Have a nice day!
Posted By: byd Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
Paddler remember your a FELCHER
Posted By: Paddler Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
Originally Posted by byd
Paddler remember your a FLETCHER

Yep, I make my own arrows. I use aluminum arrows for practice, but Port Orford cedar shafts for my hunting arrows. Make them all up myself, works of art.
Posted By: byd Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
No Paddler the your the butt sucker kind.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
Funny, a guy makes arrows but hates the 2A.
Posted By: MickeyD Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21

I notice that the OP's questions were avoided.
Why? Not man enough to address those questions?
Posted By: MickeyD Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21

Again, as all you libturds usually do, you deflect and avoid the OP's questions when they don't fit your agenda.
Where's your integrity? Oh that's right, you don't have any.

I've asked you several times over the years and have yet to get an answer from you...Have you ever sucked a cock you didn't like?
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
This is the 87th call out thread placed by Jag in 2021

But who’s counting ?

LOL

🦫
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
Originally Posted by MickeyD

Again, as all you libturds usually do, you deflect and avoid the OP's questions when they don't fit your agenda.
Where's your integrity? Oh that's right, you don't have any.

I've asked you several times over the years and have yet to get an answer from you...Have you ever sucked a cock you didn't like?

Hahaha. I think they will soon regret sucking Bitemes cock.
Originally Posted by Beaver10
This is the 87th call out thread placed by Jag in 2021

But who’s counting ?

LOL

🦫

Callout thread, or asking a simple question?

They say they are smarter than us Patriots and have all the answers. Im just trying to get them to share them.
Im beginning to think they want money to get them. Not happening.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
Jag, I can’t say 100% won’t engage us in a conversation, but many, like Paddler, and Funnybone, just off the top of my head refuse to participate in any back and forth debate on posts they make.

They’re not here to discuss anything ~ preferring to squat and squirt out liberal media headlines to piss us off.

I find solace in believing that if and when the shît hits the fan across America, their kind will be eating a muzzle, or on their knees begging to blow someone for a slice of bread.

🦫
Posted By: Raferman Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
Schit, jim would give you bread for the pleasure of blowing you.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Jag, I can’t say 100% won’t engage us in a conversation, but many, like Paddler, and Funnybone, just off the top of my head refuse to participate in any back and forth debate on posts they make.

They’re not here to discuss anything ~ preferring to squat and squirt out liberal media headlines to piss us off.

I find solace in believing that if and when the shît hits the fan across America, their kind will be eating a muzzle, or on their knees begging to blow someone for a slice of bread.

🦫

Lol, I have Paddlers address and a loaf of bread.......
Posted By: ISRO Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
But, the dipsh*ts here won't believe it. They never tire of being wrong, there is no reality they cannot deny, no conspiracy theory too wackadoodle to endorse. Luckily, they are small in number and represent a declining demographic. We don't need more angry, old, stupid, racist, white males.

The declining demographic is the best part

LOL
Posted By: Paddler Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21

OK. Ill play. The Audits will soon kill your precious Dimocommie Party.

I'll play, too. Given that you were completely and hopelessly wrong about the fake Arizona audit. Given that you are completely and hopelessly wrong about COVID-19. Given that you are not just a moron, but a f*cking moron, what makes you think I'd want to answer any dumbass questions you have? What makes you think I value your input any more than the dogsh*t I step on sometimes while mowing my lawn?
Posted By: joken2 Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21

The best laugh is that both Paddler and JiminTenn live in Republican party controlled states --- Utah, except for three offices, and then for only single terms, has been all but a solid "Red" state since 1985 and solid "Red" since 2001 and TN went solid "Red" 2011...

And the very best and biggest laugh of all is both Republican controlled Utah and TN rank in the top 5 of all 50 states for fiscal stability...

As 'they' say, the "Proof is in the Puddin' ..."
Piddler, the lying puke.

New South Wales 141 hospitalized with COVID-19, ALL FULLY VAXED BUT ONE WHO HAS HAD ONE VAX.

https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews/26074
Posted By: renegade50 Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
It's what Liberal Socialist Democrat sockpuppet trolls do.

Spin and deflect.

But hey....
They make Benjamins for Bin thru controversy.

It's all good...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Paddlers and JeninTenns bud, Traitor Joke Biteme

Click on the vid for the story.

https://t.me/MidnightRiderChannel/40817
Follow the money, Kiddy Diddler. Its the only greedom you enjoy. Click on the video to hear a woman tell a school board she knows about the money they pocket to push the mask mandates on kids.

Be proud, you POS, Schiett Pedder.

https://t.me/TommyRobinsonNews/26087
Heres what Piddler likes to suck. Your heros are going down, clown.

https://t.me/BennyJohnson/3123
Posted By: joken2 Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21

Just got this text yesterday from a close family member who works as a RN:

" I'm just exhausted with it all. People didn't have to die. People who are still lining up wanting another shot. Studies proving all these heart conditions, mental changes, even cancers growing incredibly fast in those vaccinated...simple skin cancers that didn't use to kill people becoming invasive. It's all proven. So is the gain of function funding & plan. It's been leaked to the public, but blocked by MSM.

A co-worker who is around my age has to wear a heat monitor for 2 weeks to try to figure out why her heart is suddenly enlarged. Why she's having irregular heart rhythms & losing her breath. She can't even remember common words some days...but she keeps saying "heart conditions run in my family"...as if it would've appeared overnight with all these other symptoms known to be side effects of the vaccine. People who have taken it are very hesitant to admit they may have made a big mistake."
Of course you can explain why your snake buds dont need masks but little kids fo, cant you, Quack Doc.

PROTECT OUR CHILDREN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

https://t.me/NateBurruano1776/16188
Is this the Tommy Robinson you reference Jag?

Tommy Robinson (activist)

Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (born 27 November 1982), better known as Tommy Robinson, is a British far-right, anti-Islam activist,[1][2] and convicted criminal.[3] He is the co-founder and former leader of the English Defence League,[4] and later served as a political advisor to former UKIP leader Gerard Batten.[5]

Robinson has been active in far-right politics for many years. He was a member of the neo-fascist and white nationalist British National Party (BNP) from 2004 to 2005.[6] For a short time in 2012, he was joint vice-chairman of the British Freedom Party (BFP). Robinson led the EDL from 2009 until 8 October 2013. He continued as an activist, and in 2015 became involved with the development of Pegida UK, a now defunct British chapter of the German-based far-right organisation Pegida.[7] From 2017 to 2018, Robinson wrote for and appeared in online videos for Rebel News, a Canadian far-right[13] political website.

Robinson has a long-standing criminal record. His convictions include for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession and public order offences. He has been committed to prison for contempt of court.[14][15][3] He has served at least four separate terms of imprisonment: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents to enter the United States, in 2014 for mortgage fraud,[16][17][18] and, in May 2018, Robinson was committed to prison for 13 months for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Live video of defendants entering a law court, contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing. On 1 August 2018, due to procedural errors, he was released on bail pending a new hearing of the case.[19] On 5 July 2019, Robinson was again found guilty of contempt of court at the retrial and was committed at the Old Bailey to nine months in prison on 11 July․[20][21] Before his sentencing, Robinson appeared on InfoWars and appealed for political asylum in the United States.[22] He was released from prison on 13 September 2019 after serving 9 weeks.[23]

On 22 July 2021, Robinson was found to have libelled a 15-year-old refugee at a school in Huddersfield and was ordered to pay £100,000 plus legal costs, although Robinson had filed for bankruptcy in March 2021.

LOL
Tell them, Clap Doc Diddler to go get the jab. You might have a 0.5% chance of dying without it.

The new US survival rates are posted on the right.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by joken2

Just got this text yesterday from a close family member who works as a RN:

" I'm just exhausted with it all. People didn't have to die. People who are still lining up wanting another shot. Studies proving all these heart conditions, mental changes, even cancers growing incredibly fast in those vaccinated...simple skin cancers that didn't use to kill people becoming invasive. It's all proven. So is the gain of function funding & plan. It's been leaked to the public, but blocked by MSM.

A co-worker who is around my age has to wear a heat monitor for 2 weeks to try to figure out why her heart is suddenly enlarged. Why she's having irregular heart rhythms & losing her breath. She can't even remember common words some days...but she keeps saying "heart conditions run in my family"...as if it would've appeared overnight with all these other symptoms known to be side effects of the vaccine. People who have taken it are very hesitant to admit they may have made a big mistake."

Great post and thanks. I hear taking NAC helps reduce the jab toxicity and also a Dr Tenpenny is pushing pine needle tea iirc.
https://www.healthline.com/health-n...Vaccinations-and-breakthrough-infections

Let's not use the hospital beds for anything but Vid patients

LOL

#NOVAX

#Fight the mandate

#RISEUP

#STANDYOURGROUND

Wrong again, liar, but hey, youre too stupid to have been able to understand the info presented or add up the tally of illegal votes they found had been illegally certified by the Maricopa Board of Electors. They found 57,000 illegal votes. The Dr found 17,000 illegal votes. They are referring the crooks involved to the Atty Gen who has said hes ready to go after him. Your soros buds, Hobbs and the Co Sec of State will committ suicide or go to prison.

No, you lied and didnt play ball. You cheated and didnt answer the question about Bitemes open border treason being good for the US for a simple reason - it isnt. You cant explain how anything he does is good for the US and yet you support him. The reason you do is because you are a traitor who has no desire for the US to do well. You and JeninTenn and Calledumb and sac and Gut Truck and Suckawhore want this country reduced to third world status like the country you all love, Cuba, followed by Venezuela and Chyna.

Why? Because you are commies who suck the Utopian dream of one world govt. Your words prove it. Yep, in your view we dont need old white patriot men you call racists, because the truth is racist to you. You dont need men like George Washington or Thomas Jefferson who would hate the likes of you.

You love creepy Joe because he reminds you of you, a lying traitorus pedo POS. You need men like those mounted BP were horsing back into the river. You can give a few bucks stolen by your tyrannical govt to those genius Hatians and get your kicks in bed with them as did yiur DNC donor Ed Buck and your bud Schiefty.

PS. I dont step in Paddlers while mowing the lawn. Our lawn boy does.

When Trump and the patriots get through with you and your buds youll be crying like your hero AOC did day before yesterday. Shes like you pukes, sad Jewish kids wont die from missiles your buds Biteme and Zero provided funding for through Iran.

ISSLO, i think this is his company. So, do you think he dressed up and acted the parts or did the company video real people.

How many servicemen did Robinson get killed pulling out of Afghanistan?

How many billions did Robinson give the Taliban in US arms and equipment?

How many Americans and US allies and friends and service dogs did Robinson leave behind in Afghanistan to the tortured, raped, starved, killed in hot car trunks or by being beheaded or having their throat cut. And that done after your bud Biteme promised them on TV 3 days before he did as a traitor and turned them over to the Taliban.

Now, what did you want to say about Robinson?

Pukes who live in glass houses should have enough brains not to run around naked in it. Too bad you dont.
Ok, commie pukes, do you think AZ will decertify their Maricopa County votes for the POTUS 2020 election?

He has zero credibility
Ok, commie pukes, do you think AZ will decertify their Maricopa County votes for the POTUS 2020 election?

NOPE

https://www.wsj.com/articles/arizon...ms-biden-win-in-draft-report-11632467822
Originally Posted by ISRO

He has zero credibility

Ha. And Bitem and Piddler and you do?
Let me tell you Diddler and ISSLO and JeninTen, i know your kind. You are sons of the vipers JESUS whipped out of the Temple, Pharasees, false Jew Bolsheviks. Your father was a murderer from the beginning and you support your brother viper murderers like Zero and Biteme here on earth. Your bud Biteme just caused a massive amount of it in Afghanistan as did Hilry and Zero for those in Lybia by turning it over to the Muzzy Caliphate. Now kids there sell themselves for a little grain.

You pine for strife and misery which is why you and your heros strive to destroy the US. Its why AOC does what she does and its why we now have open borders -to destroy us from within by drugs and terrorists.

Now, tell another lie and say i lie. I love for you pukes to lie.

It's written: A liar will not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.

The wicked will fall in their own snare. Katy Hobbs is fixing to find that truth.

You pukes will too. The destruction you try to push the US into is the hell awaiting you.

Im thrilled that after my days on earth are over I'll be through with the likes of pukes like you forever.

Im thrilled that after my days on earth are over I'll be through with the likes of pukes like you forever.

We're going to be sitting in heaven next to each other brother Jag

Now we will both go forth on our information spreading objectives today

Peace my brother
Originally Posted by TimZ

don't forget the word "widespread" (like kymtlias legs)
the MSM always says "no evidence of widespread fraud"
what then is 23,xxx votes registered to the same phone number?
What about dead people in multiple states voting? I mean last I checked Graves don't have mailboxes...

but what really did it for me was that in multiple states there were more votes than voters...Because the average voter turnout in a presidential election year, over the past hundred or so years is between 45% & 61%. it is sad but no country has 100% turnout. some get close but to have millions more votes than voters...that is definitely widespread. Even if you ignore the 39% of 133 million leagally registered voters who probably did not actually vote.
Heres your bud Bidens bud, Pidder, Jen. Biteme, the gift that keeps on giving.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]physical goals examples
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
Is this the Tommy Robinson you reference Jag?

Tommy Robinson (activist)

Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (born 27 November 1982), better known as Tommy Robinson, is a British far-right, anti-Islam activist,[1][2] and convicted criminal.[3] He is the co-founder and former leader of the English Defence League,[4] and later served as a political advisor to former UKIP leader Gerard Batten.[5]

Robinson has been active in far-right politics for many years. He was a member of the neo-fascist and white nationalist British National Party (BNP) from 2004 to 2005.[6] For a short time in 2012, he was joint vice-chairman of the British Freedom Party (BFP). Robinson led the EDL from 2009 until 8 October 2013. He continued as an activist, and in 2015 became involved with the development of Pegida UK, a now defunct British chapter of the German-based far-right organisation Pegida.[7] From 2017 to 2018, Robinson wrote for and appeared in online videos for Rebel News, a Canadian far-right[13] political website.

Robinson has a long-standing criminal record. His convictions include for violence, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession and public order offences. He has been committed to prison for contempt of court.[14][15][3] He has served at least four separate terms of imprisonment: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents to enter the United States, in 2014 for mortgage fraud,[16][17][18] and, in May 2018, Robinson was committed to prison for 13 months for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Live video of defendants entering a law court, contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing. On 1 August 2018, due to procedural errors, he was released on bail pending a new hearing of the case.[19] On 5 July 2019, Robinson was again found guilty of contempt of court at the retrial and was committed at the Old Bailey to nine months in prison on 11 July․[20][21] Before his sentencing, Robinson appeared on InfoWars and appealed for political asylum in the United States.[22] He was released from prison on 13 September 2019 after serving 9 weeks.[23]

On 22 July 2021, Robinson was found to have libelled a 15-year-old refugee at a school in Huddersfield and was ordered to pay £100,000 plus legal costs, although Robinson had filed for bankruptcy in March 2021.

LOL

Lol??? Really?

The Brits throw people in jail with no charges and keep them there for months, sometimes years. How's that work?

Aww, C'mon jag. He's just a poor immigrant looking for work..

ONLY 6 murders.

Lol.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Aww, C'mon jag. He's just a poor immigrant looking for work..

ONLY 6 murders.

Lol.

Well, that idea got Suckawhore and Piglosi all jacked about Trumps illegal alien low life animals statement. grin

NOPE

https://www.wsj.com/articles/arizon...ms-biden-win-in-draft-report-11632467822

Remind me you said that when you are proved rong. smile
Rut Ro Shaggy

https://apnews.com/article/health-n...ections-ab562cb5542c42c4849a6042baffd33f

LOL

#factsdontmatter
Posted By: JakeBlues Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post
#wegotcheated

#therepublicislost

#covidisfake
#Trumpwon

#wegotcheated

#Qwillsaveus
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Ditto.
#gojagey
#jakey
#jakey
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21

NumbKhungt,

It really doesn't matter how many times you count fraudulent votes.
Originally Posted by 280shooter

NumbKhungt,

Or how many times you count non fraudulent votes

#Bidengained360
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Piddler and JiminTenn - 09/25/21
Originally Posted by 280shooter

NumbKhungt,

Or how many times you count non fraudulent votes

#Bidengained360

You've mastered Dumphuckery. Congrats! Why do you hate America?

AP? Really? That's rich.

Lol.
© 24hourcampfire