Home
Showing chain of command from Hilry through Jake Sullivan and Sussman through the FBI to Steel to try to illegaly overthrow a duly elected POTUS.

Also, now showing how Biden has illegaly avoided paying taxes of $500,000 and owed the US that much.

Now the Hunter laptop reveals Biteme is compromised and lied about not knowing any of Hunters business adventures but also was involed in his business and facilitated them and was paid for them.

Now, the importance of this is that we have proof of the criminality, as did the MSM, who knowingly covered up the criminality.

My guess is, this will destroy the present structure of the MSM.
Looks like Brian Laundries parents helped him head for the Mexico border and were involved, with his lowyer, in setting up false flag events designed to incorrectly indicate he headed into the Fl swamps.

Sheesh.
Not a damn thing will happen. No way in Hell will either chiner Joe or Cankles be held to account. No way.
I respectfully disagree. Proof. The Heavenly Kayleigh McEnany was just on Hannity and touted her book on her time in the WH and said he is the real deal.

Meaning, get a clue and listen to what Trump says instead of Stevie Wanderer and his inside scoopsters, the MSM.

Nah. Wish I could share your optimism.
Faux News
We're too far down the rabbit hole for the criminals to go to prison.

Did you see the show when he talked about satanism in the military? You might find it interesting.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I respectfully disagree. Proof. The Heavenly Kayleigh McEnany was just on Hannity and touted her book on her time in the WH and said he is the real deal.

Meaning, get a clue and listen to what Trump says instead of Stevie Wanderer and his inside scoopsters, the MSM.

cmon man! Hannity is a proven joke/distraction for over 15 years. Who still believes this idiot's schtick?
I’d vote for Kayleigh McEnany for POTUS!
Originally Posted by David_Walter

I just ordered The New American Revolution: The Making of a Populist Movement 12.99 for a Kindle book is more than I pay for about anything but I admired her grace under pressure never back down style.

Hannity is an abrasive self important blow hard that I will never watch again though.... I watch some of Tucker's stuff on You Tube. I stop it before the end to avoid he Hannity self promotions that are often at the end....
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

I just ordered The New American Revolution: The Making of a Populist Movement 12.99 for a Kindle book is more than I pay for about anything but I admired her grace under pressure never back down style.

Hannity is an abrasive self important blow hard that I will never watch again though.... I watch some of Tucker's stuff on You Tube. I stop it before the end to avoid he Hannity self promotions that are often at the end....

Well, Tucker pushes the Davos Group and World Economic Forums deep state cabals Klaus Schwabs NWO darling, Tulsi Gabbard, on us. Hannity doesnt.
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

Well, Tucker pushes the Davos Group and World Economic Forums deep state cabals Klaus Schwabs NWO darling, Tulsi Gabbard, on us. Hannity doesnt.

Jag you don't really buy into the faux news shill?
No. But they do put up some good anti Biden info and i dont get OAN.

Trump uses Hannity often and for a reason. Hannity knows schiett hes not telling, such as what Trump is planning and about his return.

Trump has told him to keep his mouth shut and do what he can under the circumstances at Faux Nues.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
We're too far down the rabbit hole for the criminals to go to prison.

Prison isn’t where they belong !!!
No. But they do put up some good anti Biden info and i dont get OAN.

Well, now you DO get OAN on your laptop:

https://watchnewslive.tv/

A few of these channels you need a VPN, OAN is free.
Showing chain of command from Hilry through Jake Sullivan and Sussman through the FBI to Steel to try to illegaly overthrow a duly elected POTUS.

Also, now showing how Biden has illegaly avoided paying taxes of $500,000 and owed the US that much.

Now the Hunter laptop reveals Biteme is compromised and lied about not knowing any of Hunters business adventures but also was involed in his business and facilitated them and was paid for them.

Now, the importance of this is that we have proof of the criminality, as did the MSM, who knowingly covered up the criminality.

While I hope you're right, my guess is - it won't...
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Did you see the show when he talked about satanism in the military? You might find it interesting.

Yes, I did. There are more ties to satantism in the US military then people realize.
I don't find hannity worth watching. He talks too much and says nothing of depth. He repeats the same thing over and over and does not dig. He has worthless guests to often.
Originally Posted by OldHat
I don't find hannity worth watching. He talks too much and says nothing of depth. He repeats the same thing over and over and does not dig. He has worthless guests to often.

Don’t ya get a kick out of Hannity when he has Graham on as a guest.

Talk about “soft ball” questions and ass kissing, it’s embarrassing to watch.

I listened to a little bit of Hannity on the radio yesterday,

I learned

Hannity is not a doctor
Hannity doesn’t play a doctor on the radio or TV
Hannity is a martial arts expert
Hannity recommends you talk to your Doctor because he is not a doctor
Hannity is not a doctor
Hannity is not a doctor
Hannity is not a doctor
Originally Posted by steve4102

Don’t ya get a kick out of Hannity when he has Graham on as a guest.

Talk about “soft ball” questions and ass kissing, it’s embarrassing to watch.

Hannity and Graham have to be serious friends. He is on a lot. I consider Hannity and Graham news grifters. They ride the endless news cycles for gain. For that very reason I don't trust Hannity.
Hannity opens his radio show with this,

“With bold inspired solutions for America”

Ever hear one?

Me neither.
Hannity has always courted liberal leftists on his show. He's next of kin to Lindsay Graham. He considers himself a conservative but is surrounded by liberals. What?
Tucker and Hannity cast doubt and that’s not healthy for public minds who get their information thru media outlets with people that opinionate and twist the facts. Amazing how many people follow these guys and others representing both right and left. It’s about the 💰, ego abd galf truths.
Haven’t seen too many middle class net worth politicians leaving office at retirement. They seem to have stout nest eggs unless it’s family inheritance, self made or spousal wealth like Pelosi’s husband or Mitchs wife who received $22 million from her father as did her siblings.
Remember Hannity back in the days of the SpyGate scandal.
For almost three years we heard,

“ my sources say..”, “tic-toc”

“I can’t reveal my sources, but they say…..” “Tic-Toc”

“ I can’t reveal my sources, but rest assured big things are coming, I will be able to comment further as the story unfolds” “Tic-Toc”

Nothing happened, he dropped the Tic-Toc shtick, but he still continues to use the “My sources” Bull Schit and I can’t Comment her, but I will, stay tuned Bull Schit.

Yes, I did. There are more ties to satantism in the US military then people realize.

What I thought was interesting is that it's finally being revealed in part on FOX news. In these end times, there's going to be more out in the open evil and more deception.
A lot of veterans would think I'm referring to them when I'm not.
Some think in terms of, " you insult the army! I am the army!"
The fact is that you and I know that it's made of many separate components. One was Michael Aquino in charge of psych warfare. He actually started his own satanic religion and recruited many VIPS for it. That's just one very small drop in the bucket of evil. They apply it to the USA through news agencies. They write the press releases for the newscasters.

A long time ago I realized that
There's no way anyone can be a chaplain of good effect for the Lord when he has that kind of headship.

What I thought was interesting is that it's finally being revealed in part on FOX news. In these end times, there's going to be more out in the open evil and more deception.
The fact is that you and I know that it's made of many separate components. One was Michael Aquino in charge of psych warfare. He actually started his own satanic religion and recruited many VIPS for it. That's just one very small drop in the bucket of evil. They apply it to the USA through news agencies. They write the press releases for the newscasters.

There's no way anyone can be a chaplain of good effect for the Lord when he has that kind of headship.

Aquino was a good example.

There are more cases. The guy in Restrepo had a baphomet on his chest. The military recognizes satanism as a bonafide religion. Colonel Paul Valley( Fox News Military Analyst) was closely associated with Aquino.

If you dig deep you would be amazed.

Saying we were at the end of the road if Hilry was elected and Trump wasnt probably helped put Trump over the top in 2016. He took the playbook from the DNC about repeating the same thing over and over again.

There is a reason Trump likes him even if he doesnt like Faux Nues.

“ I can’t reveal my sources, but rest assured big things are coming, I will be able to comment further as the story unfolds” “Tic-Toc”

Nothing happened, he dropped the Tic-Toc shtick, but he still continues to use the “My sources” Bull Schit and I can’t Comment her, but I will, stay tuned Bull Schit.

Using the tactics of the DNC and fighting fire with fire. Whats not to like.

I remember someone saying, on the Fire, over and over again, how Trump was a good guy but essentialy a total fughkup. Humm, do you need a clue as to who?

Aquino was a good example.

There are more cases. The guy in Restrepo had a baphomet on his chest. The military recognizes satanism as a bonafide religion. Colonel Paul Valley( Fox News Military Analyst) was closely associated with Aquino.

If you dig deep you would be amazed.

I didn't see that documentary. Interesting....
There's a lot of symbolism in the militaries and contractors of the world, even in many logos.

If the most popular mainstream news agency representing republicans has someone like that, (Valley), it's no wonder the others are so openly evil.

Exactly right Steve , hannity got me ramped up more than once -ALWAYS- I was let down with his pumped-up bullshett . Hannity is right on the heels of geraldoof rivera

Jaguartx , I always say 'i hope you're right' - saying it again smile . Best to you !!!

OldHat, Can't stomach Hannity, either. One of my friends here says "Yeah but, he's on our side". When he's not talking about himself, he sounds like a rabble rouser. There are just enough kooks out there to internalize some of the dumb schit Hannity comes up with and go make a martyr of themselves. Not good for our side.
© 24hourcampfire