Home
https://www.thecountersignal.com/news/mysterious-and-sudden-rise-in-heart-attacks-doctors-baffled

Well, well, well...anyone have any ideas?
The Horror!
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-rate-of-heart-attacks-in-s#Post16487447
Yea, cause everyone is sitting on their asses..get up and get moving..
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the over a year long lockdown and being stuck at home with your wife. I love my wife, but I'd welcome a heart attack after spending 24/7 with any woman for a year.
Haven't you types that frequent the echo chamber convinced yourselves not to get the jab yet?

You're going to live forever.
Auschwitz type death camps and the world is one big death camp right now. Nothing to see here, move along!
My buddy had one after his vaccines, 43 years old. Told me he was having trouble breathing, finally went and got checked out. Mild heart attack. Probably just a coincidence though. Certainly it wasnt the vaccine. He got the moderna. The only reason he got it was because of immune system issues with his ulcerative colitis medications.

Supposedly cardio floors are extremely short staffed due to cardio nurses getting pulled to work on covid floors with vaxxed or partially vaxxed folks having heart issues.
I know a guy who hasn't had a heart attack.
A guy my older brother new pretty well just died. My brother thought he had got covid and died so my brother went and got the shot. After he got the shot he got clarification that it wasn't covid that killed his friend, he got the shot and then died of a heart attack a few days later.

My brother is pissed he got the shot now. I'm pissed he got it too because he didn't need it. He was hospitalized in December for over a week with covid. 8 told him because he's already had covid he had more immunity than the shot could give him anyways. Now he's really pissed because he told them he'd already had covid and they told him he needed the shot anyways. I think that's malpractice. I wish he would have called me first.

I regret getting it but I'm immunosupressed and got it early when most still considered it the Trump vaccine. I tell people that are healthy or have already had covid I wouldn't get it if I was them. The more they push it the more suspicious of it I get.

Bb
This is in Scotland.....they had the Astra-Zeneca vaccine that had terrible problems from the start......coincidence? Probably not.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Well, i, i, i wouldnt have a clue. From blood clots too huh?

This sounds like one for old Sherlock Holmes.

Its gonna be tough connecting the dots on this one.

Prolly taka Genus to do it. Better call Piddler.
Originally Posted by troublesome82
Auschwitz type death camps and the world is one big death camp right now. Nothing to see here, move along!

Oh yer just bein troublesome.

This is a Kentucky based Youtube web-channel but speaks to current pandemic issues relative to the entire nation and backs it up with the CDC's own statements and stats.

Maybe it's the vaccine?
Local MD is reporting occasional incidents of heart damage in virus cases. She's not seeing any links to the shots.
Originally Posted by 1minute
Local MD is reporting occasional incidents of heart damage in virus cases. She's not seeing any links to the shots.

Funny, we did.

But, then again, I worked in a cardiology department, not general practice office......
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Maybe it's the vaccine?

This could be.
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
Maybe it's the vaccine?

Not a chance. They tell us it is completely safe.
Very high probability, we take the vaccine for prevention of COVID and i don't want to believe it is cause of the attack
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
A guy my older brother new pretty well just died. My brother thought he had got covid and died so my brother went and got the shot. After he got the shot he got clarification that it wasn't covid that killed his friend, he got the shot and then died of a heart attack a few days later.

My brother is pissed he got the shot now. I'm pissed he got it too because he didn't need it. He was hospitalized in December for over a week with covid. 8 told him because he's already had covid he had more immunity than the shot could give him anyways. Now he's really pissed because he told them he'd already had covid and they told him he needed the shot anyways. I think that's malpractice. I wish he would have called me first.

I regret getting it but I'm immunosupressed and got it early when most still considered it the Trump vaccine. I tell people that are healthy or have already had covid I wouldn't get it if I was them. The more they push it the more suspicious of it I get.

Bb

You have something more important than the shot, you have the card that says you had the shot. That's all most people want to see. No one says he has to have the 2nd shot.

kwg
Originally Posted by Davies
Very high probability, we take the vaccine for prevention of COVID and i don't want to believe it is cause of the attack

Welcome fellow gun enthusiast.

Jews?
Originally Posted by deflave

Jews?

Toot's dead, show some respect.
Originally Posted by CGPAUL

I had one the end of July this year........53 years old, 180lbs. I ride my Mountain bike over 2,000 miles per year and have for at least the last 10 years. I hike, hunt in the mountains of So. Idaho. I stay in shape all year long but still took a ride in the Air St. Luke's Helicopter and now have 2 new stints in my heart. Sure a lot of 400 pounders around that have not had a heart attack yet. Damned if I know why I had one, but it happened. Good news is that I feel better than I have in years and since getting my plumbing fixed have shot a P&Y antelope and raghorn bull elk with my bow. Plan on adding mule deer to that list here in a couple weeks.

BTW: No covid shot before my heart attack.
Originally Posted by centershot

I had one the end of July this year........53 years old, 180lbs. I ride my Mountain bike over 2,000 miles per year and have for at least the last 10 years. I hike, hunt in the mountains of So. Idaho. I stay in shape all year long but still took a ride in the Air St. Luke's Helicopter and now have 2 new stints in my heart. Sure a lot of 400 pounders around that have not had a heart attack yet. Damned if I know why I had one, but it happened. Good news is that I feel better than I have in years and since getting my plumbing fixed have shot a P&Y antelope and raghorn bull elk with my bow. Plan on adding mule deer to that list here in a couple weeks.

Did you have a covid infection prior to the heart attack?

I suspect the rise in heart attacks are blood clot related to either having had a covid infection, or from the vaccine, with the spike protein somehow being involved in a way that we don't fully understand yet.
Originally Posted by Squidge

I suspect the rise in heart attacks are blood clot related to either having had a covid infection, or from the vaccine, with the spike protein somehow being involved in a way that we don't fully understand yet.

Or, like millions before covid, despite being active and not a fat bastard, he lost the genetic lottery in regards to his coronary arteries......
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by deflave

Jews?

Living Jews?

Or, like millions before covid, despite being active and not a fat bastard, he lost the genetic lottery in regards to his coronary arteries......

Blood type and RH factor are part of the genetic lottery.

https://health.ucdavis.edu/health-n...rare-side-effects-of-the-vaccine/2021/09

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/27/covid-not-vaccinations-presents-biggest-blood-clot-risk-study.html

Do you eat a lot of sugar? Too much sugar inflames your artery walls and causes cholesterol to attach to them to protect them.
Originally Posted by victoro

Do you eat a lot of sugar? Too much sugar inflames your artery walls and causes cholesterol to attach to them to protect them.

I'm also curious. Fit guys are not immune from cholesterol issues, or high blood pressure.

Fact?

PTL you made it. Thats freaking scarey. Had your cholesterol been bad or was there a family history?
Originally Posted by NVhntr

Fact?

No clue, but he bailed out like a beotch on 9-15-21 and hasn't been seen since.

Fact?

The Albino Assassin photo scared him oft.....
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Fact?

You may be on to something. 🤣
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Fact?

You may be on to something. 🤣

LOL. He’s been sneaking around posing as ElkSlayer AKA ElkTurdBurglar AkA ElkLiar.
Needs another Campfire beatdown.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

PTL you made it. Thats freaking scarey. Had your cholesterol been bad or was there a family history?

Just about every Runner / Bicyclist I know has had a major heart attack in their mid 50’s.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Just about every Runner / Bicyclist I know has had a major heart attack in their mid 50’s.

Runnin' and ridin' to Pigley Wigley doesn't count.
Best explanation I have seen for increased inflimation conditions including heart attacks associated with covid19 vaccine offered by John Campbell. Some are not aspirating the needle prior to injecting in the process of the jab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuyAtvwP2H4
20% increase in one month in one hospital and panic sets in?
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Best explanation I have seen for increased inflimation conditions including heart attacks associated with covid19 vaccine offered by John Campbell. Some are not aspirating the needle prior to injecting in the process of the jab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuyAtvwP2H4

So inadvertent intravascular rather than intramuscular.

That I could see contributing to an HA.
Originally Posted by 700LH

You’re a F A G
Originally Posted by BobBrown

You’re a F A G

And a cock sucking old fat one at that.
Im not aware of any great risk of intravenous injection concerns when giving normal shoulder injections.

How many millions of allergy shots are given a month in the shoulder, or even by patients themselves at home injecting in their thigh?
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the over a year long lockdown and being stuck at home with your wife. I love my wife, but I'd welcome a heart attack after spending 24/7 with any woman for a year.

She probably feels the same toward you.

Exactly. Just like my brother. Fit, healthy lifestyle, low BMI. Bypass at 50.

Genetics
The vax has to be perfectly safe. Why just the other day I heard Biteme say it was and not only that numerous athletes and celebrities have deemed it safe.
"I ain't dead yet."

My brother, 60 yrs old, who was a lineman and ran a line crew for a couple decades, been a gym rat and beast all his life since his late teens / early twenties, just had a pacemaker installed last year.

Same same.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

I'm also curious. Fit guys are not immune from cholesterol issues, or high blood pressure.

History of heart issues on both parents sides. No covid that I know of. Wife had it last fall, but I tested negative? Blood pressure is good and has been for years. Cholesterol especially triglycerides are naturally high but have been on drugs for ~10 years to help control that. I've had my share of cheese burgers and steaks but not an inordinate amount. Some sugar, but not for the last 10 years. Type II diabetic which doesn't help. Cardiac doc says just luck of the draw. He has seen 400 pounders and crack addicts with perfect arteries and clean living 40 year olds with heart disease.

FWIW: I have had 2 friends die this year of heart attacks. One a couple months older than me and another a year younger. So I actually feel lucky that mine was caught and fixed. If your chest feels weird and you have any of the other symptoms (numbness, tight chest, fatigue, etc.) go get checked out.
Stress and also damage your artery walls.
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter

She probably feels the same toward you.

Probably. I guess you're lucky and only have to deal with a husband.
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm

Or stress.

Global warming?
Well, they shut down the frickin' gyms for a year, made people stress and overeat which led to seredentary lifestyles, weight gain, increased stress ... more heart attacks.

Not to mention I will say this ... Covid 19 did aomething to me. I survived it and all and it can [bleep]-off, I'm not afraid of it, but it did something to me, I'm not sure. I go in for my yearly physical on the 5th of next month, perhaps they'll figure it out. I think maybe something clogged-up.

Got another text this evening from my RN daughter regarding troubling heart issues her coworkers have experienced after getting the covid vaccine inoculations:

" There was another nurse that works here who got the vaccine early on...I remember she started shaking all over & they called an ambulance for her. They treated it like an allergic reaction & nobody really said anything else. I overheard her today talking about having to see a cardiologist & they can't figure out why she's having heart problems. I'd say she's in her 30s.

And there's the RN that had to wear the Holter monitor thing for having episodes where her heart races & she gets so dizzy that she has to pull off the side of the road. She goes back 11/2 for her results.

And the RN I share my office with currently just admitted that she went for her normal doctor visit because she has rheumatoid arthritis...and they told her she has an irregular heart rhythm. And the clinic employee health nurse just pressured her to get a booster. "

The jab was offered at work. I passed. Three people I know at work, not some friend of a friends cousin type, see them almost daily got the jab. Within a few days all three had serious heart attacks. One can't say as to his health looked like your average person. One had recently made a serious effort to change his life style lost a fair amount of weight eating healthy etc.. Last guy was a absolute health nut. Very healthy diet more vegetables than anything else. Worked out all the time. Be times he would go missing from his job location, he was in the gym working out.

All got the same shot same day. Sorry as much as I believe in coincidences you sure ain't gonna convince me this was one. I got enough health BS going on that has been out of my control be damned if I am rolling the dice.
A very bright Dr once explained to me why I was at risk for heart problems even though my cholesterol naturally runs low. My LDLs are high and he said some types of LDLs get stuck between the cells that make up the arterial walls and cause inflammation. This inflammation creates a rough surface that causes things to build up along the walls and can trigger clotting mechanisms.

I wonder if the spike proteins that the rna therapy shots cause your cells to produce could also wedge themselves between the cell walls lining your vesseles and cause a similar inflammatory response leading to occlusion and clotting?

Bb
The cholesterol is getting snagged on all those 5-G transceiver chips and magnetic particles.

Need to start eating black beans 3 meals a day.

Dr Mercola
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by joken2

Got another text this evening from my RN daughter regarding troubling heart issues her coworkers have experienced after getting the covid vaccine inoculations:

" There was another nurse that works here who got the vaccine early on...I remember she started shaking all over & they called an ambulance for her. They treated it like an allergic reaction & nobody really said anything else. I overheard her today talking about having to see a cardiologist & they can't figure out why she's having heart problems. I'd say she's in her 30s.

And there's the RN that had to wear the Holter monitor thing for having episodes where her heart races & she gets so dizzy that she has to pull off the side of the road. She goes back 11/2 for her results.

And the RN I share my office with currently just admitted that she went for her normal doctor visit because she has rheumatoid arthritis...and they told her she has an irregular heart rhythm. And the clinic employee health nurse just pressured her to get a booster. "

I had the moderna version at the VA. probably 4 or 5 months ago.... this past week I had an episode where I had to go to ER.. first time I've been in one, where I wasn't working in one... and that has been 40 years ago...right now I've been wearing a Zio Patch for a week and have to wear it another week, and then send it in to some place, they gave me the mail in, prepaid kit. This was done after seeing my doctor last Monday.

Said I had tachycardia, BP was jumping up to 215/136, and the monitor said I had AFib. ER Doc said she wasn't concerned. but that is what the managed health care people tell her to say....have had no more episodes since then. the local hospital where my son and wife work, were following the Biden and Queen Kate demands, of get the shot or be fired.... yesterday was D Day.... a full hospital not only full, but with patients in overflow areas... they are even putting patients in Tents like a Mobil Army Hospital.... with this going on, the Hospital let 40% of them medical staff go for refusing the shots.... they are paying an arm and a leg to bring in Traveling Nurses and even physicians... the ER Doc I saw last week was one of those... from New York... she sure doesn't fit into Oregon, that is for sure...

This whole affair is just making this Covid Plandemic a bigger Schitt show. I maintain, this is being forced on the nation by the democRats, to indoctrinate us all for when the time they turn the nation Communist.... Biden "beating Trump" is part of the big plan.... I also seriously wonder if this shot is to be a catalyst, for the next virus they are going to release when they run this one for all they can get out of it...actually I seriously believe it is. I was an NBC officer in the Army, on top of my medical training...What is happening with this Covid crap was in our training on exactly how the government could use Chemical and Biological Warfare, so topple governments and control internal politics in foreign governments. Said nothing about using it on our own population.... but its going right down the line of the material we were presented with and trained in.
Originally Posted by troublesome82

Oh yer just bein troublesome.

Yep, people wouldn’t step into a bill gates designed shower voluntarily.

Oh you can count on those tricky statistics to support any agenda these days.
Do the math - 218 million Americans have had at least one shot and 188 million of those have had two shots (Moderna, Pfizer). If the shots were causing widespread heart issues, the line outside of every hospital would be undeniable. With the decline in ICU admission, this story has no basis.

There are only 93,000 ICU beds in the US and a total of 919,559 staffed hospital beds. If even a fractional percent of 218 million would overwhelm our current capacity.

Faulty logic once again suggests that anyone who has any common illness AND has had a shot, much therefore be a result of the shot. That's what we call grasping at straw. crazy

Think logically and not emotionally.
News article from April 6, 2020, long before vaccinations began and the current delta variant.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/heart-damage-in-covid-19-patients-puzzles-doctors/

https://khn.org/news/mysterious-heart-damage-not-just-lung-troubles-befalling-covid-19-patients/

Mainstream Media Alternative?
Bingo... Stress is the primary killer, getting all worked up over any issue and staying there ages your body significantly.
Take the vacinne or don't, it is more important to not get to worked up about it , either way
I think this applies to food and drink as well, if you believe it is good or bad for you...it probably is.
I don't trust much of what I'm told any longer, but when I see it in color....I pay attention. I had about 20 coworkers get vaccinated. EVERY SINGLE one of them missed at least one day of work and some over a week from reactions.

Since the vaccinations we've had almost every one of our staff catch the rona...vaccinated or not. Of those who caught the rona, 30% had a nasty time of it.....and vaccinated or not made zero difference.

My boss, not vaxed female.... her husband, vaxed male. He tested positive (while "fully" vaccinated) and a few days later my boss and their 20s/30s kids tested positive....so obviously he can spread and receive.

My boss was having a bad go of it with only one lung and was ready to go to the hospital. She finally caved in and tried ivermectin and recovered very rapidly. Her kids were treated with ivermectin as well and recovered rapidly.

So I can say from my personal experience as a 3x hollow cough survivor, the rona is real. Rona can be very dangerous if not treated. Rona gets crushed by ivermectin. Vaccine treatment my coworkers experienced was worse than the virus for me.

Now, my 24yo coworker in great physical health goes flat on his back a week after the shot and can't function for shortness of breath. Dr. tells him its a normal reaction and should get better in the coming weeks.....

Hard pass from me.
This may be part of it:

Critical Peer-Reviewed Study on Myocarditis "Temporarily Removed" - UncoverDC

What I am finding curious is with all the hoopla about packed hospitals due to the Covid virus bug, the numbers of hospitalized with Covid in my seven county region simply doesn't jive... Currently there's 1 each hospitalized in three counties, 4 in the county with the highest population, and 0 hospitalized in the three remaining counties.
It isn't that hospitals are short on physical beds, they're short on STAFFED beds.......

........and firing staff
It isn't that hospitals are short on physical beds, they're short on STAFFED beds.......

........and firing staff

Makes sense don't it........

Hospitals are obviously run by complete idiots.
My buddy had one after his vaccines, 43 years old. Told me he was having trouble breathing, finally went and got checked out. Mild heart attack. Probably just a coincidence though. Certainly it wasnt the vaccine. He got the moderna. The only reason he got it was because of immune system issues with his ulcerative colitis medications.

Supposedly cardio floors are extremely short staffed due to cardio nurses getting pulled to work on covid floors with vaxxed or partially vaxxed folks having heart issues.
© 24hourcampfire