Home
Posted By: WayneShaw Supply Chain-Empty Shelves? - 10/04/21
Read this:

https://newspress.com/americas-supply-chain-truck-wreck/
It sounds like multiple issues , slow down at ports, slow down getting stuff from the port warehouse then to businesses. A lot of divers can't or won't go to California. It sounds like plenty of stuff is getting shipped from Asia, it's the port to store that's the problem. A lot of truck drivers work for crap wages, not many want to do it anymore and the old guard are retiring. Driver shortage do to pay, truck shortage due to government regulation creates issues. I mean who would have thought.

Wait until price controls, they are coming from the Biden admin.
The libs dream of us being a third world country are coming to fruition.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Supply Chain-Empty Shelves? - 10/04/21
He just comes right out and says it, don’t he?
Thank a COVTARD.
What kinda evil fugk would want to eliminate owner-operators from operating in a respective state?
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
It sounds like multiple issues , slow down at ports, slow down getting stuff from the port warehouse then to businesses. A lot of divers can't or won't go to California. It sounds like plenty of stuff is getting shipped from Asia, it's the port to store that's the problem. A lot of truck drivers work for crap wages, not many want to do it anymore and the old guard are retiring. Driver shortage do to pay, truck shortage due to government regulation creates issues. I mean who would have thought.

Wait until price controls, they are coming from the Biden admin.

Don't worry. There will soon be plenty of Haitians available to take those jobs.
Originally Posted by deflave
What kinda evil fugk would want to eliminate owner-operators from operating in a respective state?

Communists, create dependency on the government. If you're the government that's how you gain power, power is control and control is power. Most people don't realize how much better life is with minimal government and control.
IDGAF....Break the system !

Make them shelves bare.

Have Starburst Lattes cost $10 bucks for a small or whatever they call a small coffee drink ~ fàgs would know.

Personally, I want everyone who voted for these fûck-wits in the WH to feel raped, abandoned, and in despair.

Make it so bad that others, like them, break in and steal their stuff, too.

The rest of us...Pfft, we’ll be inconvenienced, a smidge more cranky, but we’ll survive while laughing at those big tears and snot running outta the nose of liberals.

🦫
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Make them shelves bare.

Have Starburst Lattes cost $10 bucks for a small or whatever they call a small coffee drink ~ fàgs would know.

Personally, I want everyone who voted for these fûck-wits in the WH to feel raped, abandoned, and in despair.

The rest of us...Pfft, we’ll be inconvenienced, a smidge more cranky, but we’ll survive while laughing at those big tears and snot running outta the nose of liberals.

🦫

Some of us are producers and have substantial money on the line.
I hesitate to mention this, but the paper products aisle in my grocery store was only about half-stocked today.

The funny part was one brand of TP was marked by how many “days” the contents would last. HTF did they figure that? The rolls inside looked pretty skimpy to me.🤔

This paragraph from that link says a lot about what’s wrong in the country now:

The problem here is that people, including decision makers and activists, no longer know where things come from, how they are made and what it takes to satisfy consumer demands. They disdain the blue collar workers in our midst, as they try to eliminate their jobs for perceived environmental ills, including those having to do with farming, manufacturing, industry and transportation.
Am at grocery, major chain.....some sections empty.
Got last 12 pack of Busch Light in camo cans

Communists, create dependency on the government. If you're the government that's how you gain power, power is control and control is power. Most people don't realize how much better life is with minimal government and control.

And Power + Control = $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$.00
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Make them shelves bare.

🦫

Some of us are producers and have substantial money on the line.

I fear it’s gotta get real bad, before these idiots will see how mentally disrupted they have been all their life.

🦫
That's funny. Client was telling me another TP shortage is upon us.

I wish I cared.
Costco is back to one paper product per customer.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Am at grocery, major chain.....some sections empty.
Got last 12 pack of Busch Light in camo cans

Just bought a 6 of natty this evening 3 was the 4th of July colored cans things must be getting bad
This is JIT inventory minimization coming home to roost. Never mind offshoring everything under the sun. Never mind there were a lot of senior, experienced truckers out there who have decided to hang up their rigs and retire, they were cut off at the knees in the first COVID shut down after taking years of hits in terms of fuel, pay, backhauls, time home, what have you. And California's CARB regulations?

I suspect the supply chain is going to be fickle for at least three years, it's so bad now.
At the local grocery store this last weekend and everything looked pretty normal. I work in tech, lots of parts shortages there but stuff is still moving, just a bit delayed in some area's.
Posted By: erikj Re: Supply Chain-Empty Shelves? - 10/05/21
Get vaxxed or get fired should help a struggling economy.

The very same folks that would vote for the SEIU to control health care.

Exact same demographic.
The PRK is gone past the point of no return...............no more diesel trucks there but more than half the countries imported good moves through CA's ports.

Gonna get way worse before it gets better & Newscum is now even more emboldened since he didn't get recalled.

I think Beaver 10 might be on to something.

MM
© 24hourcampfire