W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It sounds like multiple issues , slow down at ports, slow down getting stuff from the port warehouse then to businesses. A lot of divers can't or won't go to California. It sounds like plenty of stuff is getting shipped from Asia, it's the port to store that's the problem. A lot of truck drivers work for crap wages, not many want to do it anymore and the old guard are retiring. Driver shortage do to pay, truck shortage due to government regulation creates issues. I mean who would have thought.

Wait until price controls, they are coming from the Biden admin.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
The libs dream of us being a third world country are coming to fruition.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He just comes right out and says it, don’t he?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Thank a COVTARD.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What kinda evil fugk would want to eliminate owner-operators from operating in a respective state?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
It sounds like multiple issues , slow down at ports, slow down getting stuff from the port warehouse then to businesses. A lot of divers can't or won't go to California. It sounds like plenty of stuff is getting shipped from Asia, it's the port to store that's the problem. A lot of truck drivers work for crap wages, not many want to do it anymore and the old guard are retiring. Driver shortage do to pay, truck shortage due to government regulation creates issues. I mean who would have thought.

Wait until price controls, they are coming from the Biden admin.

Don't worry. There will soon be plenty of Haitians available to take those jobs.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
What kinda evil fugk would want to eliminate owner-operators from operating in a respective state?

Communists, create dependency on the government. If you're the government that's how you gain power, power is control and control is power. Most people don't realize how much better life is with minimal government and control.

John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IDGAF....Break the system !

Make them shelves bare.

Have Starburst Lattes cost $10 bucks for a small or whatever they call a small coffee drink ~ fàgs would know.

Personally, I want everyone who voted for these fûck-wits in the WH to feel raped, abandoned, and in despair.

Make it so bad that others, like them, break in and steal their stuff, too.

The rest of us...Pfft, we’ll be inconvenienced, a smidge more cranky, but we’ll survive while laughing at those big tears and snot running outta the nose of liberals.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Make them shelves bare.

Have Starburst Lattes cost $10 bucks for a small or whatever they call a small coffee drink ~ fàgs would know.

Personally, I want everyone who voted for these fûck-wits in the WH to feel raped, abandoned, and in despair.

The rest of us...Pfft, we’ll be inconvenienced, a smidge more cranky, but we’ll survive while laughing at those big tears and snot running outta the nose of liberals.

🦫

Some of us are producers and have substantial money on the line.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I hesitate to mention this, but the paper products aisle in my grocery store was only about half-stocked today.

The funny part was one brand of TP was marked by how many “days” the contents would last. HTF did they figure that? The rolls inside looked pretty skimpy to me.🤔

This paragraph from that link says a lot about what’s wrong in the country now:

The problem here is that people, including decision makers and activists, no longer know where things come from, how they are made and what it takes to satisfy consumer demands. They disdain the blue collar workers in our midst, as they try to eliminate their jobs for perceived environmental ills, including those having to do with farming, manufacturing, industry and transportation.

Last edited by Pappy348; 10/04/21.

What fresh Hell is this?
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Am at grocery, major chain.....some sections empty.
Got last 12 pack of Busch Light in camo cans

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by deflave

Communists, create dependency on the government. If you're the government that's how you gain power, power is control and control is power. Most people don't realize how much better life is with minimal government and control.

And Power + Control = $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$.00

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Make them shelves bare.

🦫

Some of us are producers and have substantial money on the line.

I fear it’s gotta get real bad, before these idiots will see how mentally disrupted they have been all their life.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
That's funny. Client was telling me another TP shortage is upon us.

I wish I cared.

W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
Costco is back to one paper product per customer.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by hookeye
Am at grocery, major chain.....some sections empty.
Got last 12 pack of Busch Light in camo cans

Just bought a 6 of natty this evening 3 was the 4th of July colored cans things must be getting bad

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is JIT inventory minimization coming home to roost. Never mind offshoring everything under the sun. Never mind there were a lot of senior, experienced truckers out there who have decided to hang up their rigs and retire, they were cut off at the knees in the first COVID shut down after taking years of hits in terms of fuel, pay, backhauls, time home, what have you. And California's CARB regulations?

I suspect the supply chain is going to be fickle for at least three years, it's so bad now.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At the local grocery store this last weekend and everything looked pretty normal. I work in tech, lots of parts shortages there but stuff is still moving, just a bit delayed in some area's.

John Wayne
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Get vaxxed or get fired should help a struggling economy.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,438 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,411
Posts18,470,431
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.