Home
Posted By: SandBilly Religious exemption. - 10/05/21
Guy I know put in for one and they sent him this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: deflave Re: Religious exemption. - 10/05/21
Who does he work for?
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Religious exemption. - 10/05/21
Xcel energy.
Was that sent to him directly or is that a screenshot of a news report?
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Religious exemption. - 10/05/21
Sent directly.
Posted By: kingston Re: Religious exemption. - 10/05/21
Preparation H...
Posted By: MARCEL Re: Religious exemption. - 10/05/21
Such utter BS
Posted By: Skankhunt42 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/05/21
Fugg m I'd sign it.
Posted By: EdM Re: Religious exemption. - 10/05/21
Not surprised at all, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Fugg m I'd sign it.

#integrityfirst
Posted By: kingston Re: Religious exemption. - 10/05/21
The notion that aspirin and Preparation H were developed using fetal cell lines originating with aborted fetuses is malarkey.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Religious exemption. - 10/05/21
And that's why religious exemptions are bull sheit.
Every time you have to ask permission from the guv. for a right you already have you're going to get another "reason" to have to ask for more permission, or comply to the violation.
Originally Posted by kingston
The notion that aspirin and Preparation H were developed using fetal cell lines originating with aborted fetuses is malarkey.

I know Kingston is a gullible dumb ass but I’m inclined to agree.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/05/21
HEK-293
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
Originally Posted by deflave

I know Kingston is a gullible dumb ass but I’m inclined to agree.

Yep.
I thought aspirin was old, and knew willow bark was pretty much
the same thing. And had been used the same.

From Wikipedia,

A precursor to aspirin found in leaves from the willow tree (genus Salix) has been used for its health effects for at least 2,400 years.[9][10] In 1853, chemist Charles Frédéric Gerhardt treated the medicine sodium salicylate with acetyl chloride to produce acetylsalicylic acid for the first time.[11] For the next 50 years, other chemists established the chemical structure and devised more efficient production methods.[11]: 69–75 

Don't think there were many aborted fetal cells used.

I would attach a note,
"I've been a hypocrite in ways I didn't even know.
I'll have to pay penance, for those transgressions.
Thanks for this list, I'll do research and eliminate those that go
against my PERSONAL beliefs."
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Fugg m I'd sign it.

#integrityfirst

Hey, i used to use that stuff till Fakely made me get religion.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
They were also urging employees to donate to LGBTQ foundations. Idk if it was Funnybone.com or Calldumb.com
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

TRUE!

It's just that malarkey is constantly given and well received here.
Originally Posted by SAcharlie

TRUE!

When you finish eating a bag of dicks, what do you chase it with?
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

TRUE!

As soon as the anal relief was posted here SA Chuckles posted. He’s worried about your aassssholes.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
His input is invalid. He cannot feel his assshole and [bleep] into a bag.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

TRUE!

If you let him have free tube steak he will work for the gravy.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

Remember it is 100% acceptable to lie to a Democrat... they expect it... the judge you by it. Like camel jockies exchange spit from 4" in normal daily conversation... it is just normal.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

TRUE!

Trick question............You know what he chases it with.

A little known fact:

Preparation H was developed using cells from upchucks mouth.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

TRUE!

Trick question............You know what he chases it with.

A little known fact:

Preparation H was developed using cells from upchucks mouth.

He knows we know. 😆
Posted By: slumlord Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
They left off Diet Pepsi and Everlasting Gobstoppers
Posted By: ElkSlayer91 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
Here’s how you play their game.

Where it says print / sign name, you write “SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT”.

On the attached 8.5 x 11 you staple to the backside of their paperwork.

You write:

To: Management
Subject: Covid-19 Mandates

Have your legal department explain Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to you, and any required paperwork I must submit to you.

Sincerely,

Your hard working employee.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

You write:

Have your legal department explain Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to you, and any required paperwork I must submit to you.

Sincerely,

Will that work at Sonic?

Asking for a friend

You write:

Sincerely,

And do you sign that, ES?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You write:

Sincerely,

And do you sign that, ES?

No, you sign it "Your hard working employee", because you don't have to submit jacksheit to them.

Nobody is required to fill out any "test" from any NAZI business explaining their religion's beliefs et al., so the company can determine whether the company "feels" their religious doctrine applies and whether they are eligible based on their "personal" religion's doctrine.

These NAZI businesses across the country already have their "rejection letters" ready to answer the employee's religious exemption applications. The religious exemption "applications" being forced onto the employees to fill out is a setup for those gullible enough to believe they were legally rejected, and then they take the shot based on the "HIGHLY ILLEGAL REJECTION" from the company, which is violating the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964. These NAZI sumbitches need to hang from the lamp posts.

These NAZI CEO's around the country think they have the legal right to determine who can qualify under a religious exemption, and who can't.

They'll find out in court the hard way, if they persist in their act of stupidity.

Posted By: joken2 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

https://www.kark.com/news/health/co...e-other-meds-tested-on-fetal-cell-lines/

Arkansas hospital lets staff seek vaccine exemption, as long as they don’t use other meds tested on fetal cell lines
Coronavirus

by: Jay Bir
Posted: Sep 13, 2021 / 07:30 PM CDT / Updated: Sep 14, 2021 / 05:51 AM CDT

CONWAY, Ark. – A vaccine exemption form from an Arkansas hospital is asking employees claiming a “sincerely held religious belief” to not getting a COVID-19 vaccine to also abstain from using many other medical treatments, ranging from acetaminophen to Zoloft.

Conway Regional Hospital is requiring its staff to get the COVID-19 vaccine. The hospital has required the flu shot annually as part of employment, but managers said were seeing a lot more requests for a religious exemption for the COVID-19 shot.

CEO and President of Conway Regional Matt Troup said a large majority of the requests for religious exemptions were about one issue, so administrators developed an attestation form to go with those requests.

“We require the flu vaccine to work here,” Troup said. “With the COVID vaccine, we saw a dramatic increase in the number of exemption requests related to this fetal cell issue.”

The issue Troup is referring to is the use of fetal cell lines in the development of vaccines. That practice uses cells grown in laboratories over decades for the testing and development of vaccines and drugs. According to the National Institutes of Health, the lines used to develop the COVID-19 vaccine date back to at least 1985.

On the hospital’s form is a list of many typical medications. including aspirin, many antacids and numerous cold & flu medications, that were developed or tested using fetal cell lines.

[Linked Image from kark.com]

Troup believes many who apply for the COVID-19 vaccine exemption may not be aware of that and said the belief and the idea that someone doesn’t use all of those items under the same guise as rejecting a COVID-19 vaccination shouldn’t be mutually exclusive.

“We feel that if you request an exemption then attesting to that form really should follow,” he explained, adding that he feels many who seek this exemption are using the religious exemption as a way to hide behind being hesitant.

“A lot of this, I believe, is a hesitancy about the vaccine, and so that’s a separate issue than a religious exemption,” he said.
CDC study: Unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die of COVID-19

Troup noted that he is aware the form has started making the rounds on social media put pushed back on the idea held by critics that it took a condescending tone, saying he did not think that to be the case and noting that talking down to staffers was not what they are trying to do.

“We really have no interest in, no intent of being disrespectful here,” he said. “That’s not what this is about. This is a lightning rod issue, and we have no interest in trying to incite more anger and frustration.”

Troup noted only about 5 percent of their staff have requested either a medical or religious exemption and the rest are at least partially immunized, adding that if someone’s beliefs about the development of the vaccine are that strongly held, there should be no issue with their attestation form.
COVID-19 in Arkansas: Active cases drop by 1,700+, deaths continue steady rate

He hopes to be able to educate those staff in understanding further what they are potentially requesting.

“That attestation was the right choice, and it helps to clarify with staff that are requesting that exemption exactly what they’re committing to.”

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covi...also-tied-to-religious-vaccine-exemption

Sep. 18, 2021 -- A hospital system in Arkansas is requiring employees to confirm that they won’t use common medications — such as Tylenol, Tums, and Preparation H — to receive a religious exemption for the COVID-19 vaccine, according to Becker’s Hospital Review.

The Conway Regional Health System has required the flu shot annually as part of employment, but managers saw a spike in vaccine exemption requests for the COVID-19 vaccine.

“This was significantly disproportionate to what we’ve seen with the influenza vaccine,” Matt Troup, president and CEO of the health system, told Becker’s.

The majority of requests cited the use of fetal cell lines in the development of vaccines as part of the religious exemption. The practice uses cells grown in labs to test many new vaccines and drugs, including common antacids and cold medications.

“Thus, we provided a religious attestation form for those individuals requesting a religious exemption,” Troup said.

The hospital’s form includes a list of 30 common medications that used fetal cell lines during research and development. The list includes acetaminophen, albuterol, aspirin, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Tums, Lipitor, Senokot, Motrin, Maalox, Ex-Lax, Benadryl, Sudafed, Preparation H, Claritin, Prilosec, and Zoloft.

Employees are asked to attest that they “truthfully acknowledge and affirm that my sincerely held religious belief is consistent and true” and that they won’t use the medications listed.

Health system administrators want to “educate staff who might have requested an exemption without understanding the full scope of how fetal cells are used in testing and development in common medicines,” Troup said.

Employees who don’t sign the form will be given a temporary exemption, he said. If they don’t receive a vaccine or full exemption, they can face disciplinary action, including termination.

About 5% of the hospital system’s 1,830 employees have filed for a religious or medical exemption, Troup told KARK, an NBC affiliate in Arkansas. The rest of the employees are partially or fully vaccinated.

“A lot of this, I believe, is a hesitancy about the vaccine,” he said. “That’s a separate issue than a religious exemption.”

Posted By: ribka Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
Who does he work for?

For whom does he work
Posted By: pahick Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

Nobody is required to fill out any "test" from any NAZI business explaining their religion's beliefs .....

Company is required under EEOC to offer exemption forms. Whether the employee fills it out or not is up to them. If they dont fill it out, and dont get vaxxed, terminated. And no UC due to violation of company policy. If they fill it out, company can come back with "we recognize so and so's religious exemption, but due to the severity of the circumstances and the safety of all employees we cannot accommodate so and so's exemption" .....still out of a job, and depending on the state, still not able to collect UC. And youre not going to win any lawsuit. Govs got us all fücked.

Its all BS. We have 'til Dec 8th. Half the workforce threatening to quit. I doubt they will, a bunch have already scheduled appointments for the vaxx. Id bet fewer than 100 will be terminated in Dec 9th.
Originally Posted by pahick

Nobody is required to fill out any "test" from any NAZI business explaining their religion's beliefs .....

Company is required under EEOC to offer exemption forms. Whether the employee fills it out or not is up to them. If they dont fill it out, and dont get vaxxed, terminated. And no UC due to violation of company policy. If they fill it out, company can come back with "we recognize so and so's religious exemption, but due to the severity of the circumstances and the safety of all employees we cannot accommodate so and so's exemption" .....still out of a job, and depending on the state, still not able to collect UC. And youre not going to win any lawsuit. Govs got us all fücked.

Its all BS. We have 'til Dec 8th. Half the workforce threatening to quit. I doubt they will, a bunch have already scheduled appointments for the vaxx. Id bet fewer than 100 will be terminated in Dec 9th.

All an employee has to say is they are exercising their Religious right under the Civil Rights Act to be exempt from the shot.

Any action the company takes after that to discriminate against the employee violates the Civil Rights Act.

It's an open / closed case win for an employee in court.

It's BLACK LETTER LAW.

You don't have to "apply" for your rights.
So if you claim Religious Exemp

Your little white shiny hiney needs to be on the front pew

And not foucking around with your boat on the Lort’s Day

😩

All an employee has to say is they are exercising their Religious right under the Civil Rights Act to be exempt from the shot.

Any action the company takes after that to discriminate against the employee violates the Civil Rights Act.

It's an open / closed case win for an employee in court.

It's BLACK LETTER LAW.

You don't have to "apply" for your rights.

Let me know how that works out for ya. "Sincerely held". Ya, get that lawyer on the phone pronto!!!
https://www.foley.com/en/insights/p...vaccines-denying-religious-accommodation
"In Draper v. U.S. Pipe & Foundry Co., the court held that undue hardship can exist if the proposed accommodation would “either cause or increase safety risks or the risk of legal liability for the employer. … Title VII does not require employers to test their safety policies on employees to determine the minimum level of protection needed to avoid injury"

"In Robinson v. Children's Hospital Boston,the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts determined that Children’s Hospital did not violate Title VII by terminating an employee who refused an influenza vaccination because of her religious beliefs. The court concluded that granting the employee’s requested accommodation not to receive the vaccine would have increased the risk of transmitting influenza to its already vulnerable patient population. This increased safety risk posed an undue hardship on the hospital and thus it was not obligated to accommodate the employee’s sincerely held religious belief."

Again, we're fücked.
Posted By: high_country_ Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
Not so fast....

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/450/707
If a catholic priest molests a boy, is he still a catholic? Does he no longer have a sincere belief?

If a man with a penis and testicles wants to be called a woman, he is granted that right....but your religious sincerity can be questioned? I would argue that one.
"In Draper v. U.S. Pipe & Foundry Co., the court held that undue hardship can exist if the proposed accommodation would “either cause or increase safety risks or the risk of legal liability for the employer. … Title VII does not require employers to test their safety policies on employees to determine the minimum level of protection needed to avoid injury"

"In Robinson v. Children's Hospital Boston,the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts determined that Children’s Hospital did not violate Title VII by terminating an employee who refused an influenza vaccination because of her religious beliefs. The court concluded that granting the employee’s requested accommodation not to receive the vaccine would have increased the risk of transmitting influenza to its already vulnerable patient population. This increased safety risk posed an undue hardship on the hospital and thus it was not obligated to accommodate the employee’s sincerely held religious belief."

Again, we're fücked.

First case - The CV19 deadly shot enhances injury, and provides no protection, (See Israel's results)

Second case - The CV19 deadly shot increases the risk of transmission to patients, being the shot suppresses symptoms and allows the person to walk around infected and spreading the virus.

You would win in court arguing the above facts against those precedents, and the scientific evidence is available to prove what I stated.

Again, if they fire you after verbally telling them you are exercising your religious exemption provided under the Civil Rights Act, they are toast.

People doing exactly what I'm telling you are winning, because their employers are not pushing forward, why?

The employers are getting educated with a second opinion from a lawyer who "knows" actual labor law after discovering their in-house counsel doesn't know sheit.
Posted By: erikj Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
Informed consent should be in play, before religious exemptions.
THE CORE LEGAL CASE: “VACCINES” STILL IN CLINICAL TRIALS ARE STILL EXPERIMENTAL, NO MATTER WHAT FDA SAYS

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com...ll-experimental-no-matter-what-fda-says/

Pretty good site. Worth a look.

People doing exactly what I'm telling you are winning, because their employers are not pushing forward, why?

Show me a recent court case of this winning. Thats all I ask. Not an employer who didnt push the issue, a case where an employee was terminated after asking for a religious exemption from an employer covid vaccine mandate.

I agree that what youre saying is how it should go down. But thats not how its going to go down for a lot of folks unfortunately.

Show me a recent court case of this winning. Thats all I ask. Not an employer who didnt push the issue, a case where an employee was terminated after asking for a religious exemption from an employer covid vaccine mandate.

It'll be years before you see employee's civil suits get to court, and the way the courts are backed up right now, the old 2-3 years just might double or triple, and it might not make it at all if these supply lines fold in and society gets a wake up call.

I agree that what youre saying is how it should go down. But thats not how its going to go down for a lot of folks unfortunately.

Companies will figure out they can't survive as a viable business once they figure out 20-30% of their employees will walk, rather than commit suicide from taking the deadly shot, and they will back off rather than go out of business, but you need "functioning supply lines and available raw goods" to feed the economic wheel to stay in business......oops.

A lot of damning evidence has hit very recently, and the word is spreading across many channels out of the reach and control of these NAZIs as to the shots not working.

Annnd, this Winter flu season is going to be a real sit-up-in-your-chair-event once ADE / VEI get going, and people start dying like they are in Israel from the shot trashing their immune system.
Let's stay on topic and not let feelings about unions enter in here.

Those who don't want pricked need to look back 100+years.
There were issues with how employees were treated, including
health and safety issues.

Employees were powerless to do anything about it other than quit.

They banded together for mutual protection, and to speak with one
powerful voice.

And that's key now. As hick said earlier, people are caving. He figures
only a very small portion will still be standing on the deadline.
The company will easily knock them down.

If everyone that has reservations didn't get in a hurry.
Even the ones who knew they would cave would just wait.

If employees need to take a stand, on anything, now is the time. You aren't
easily replaced today. Even if you are just flipping burgers, if you have good
attendance and work ethic, you are very hard to replace.

Again, let's not go down the union rathole,
But just the idea of solidarity.

Local factory was gonna force the Vaxx on 10/1.
They didn't even have take a stand. Just enough of them
talking about leaving, and a few putting notice effective that
day. 2 days after the notice went up, an announcement was
made. No required vaccinations.
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

😩

Or watching nascart or the neenfl.
Posted By: deflave Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

Oh wow!

A triple vaccinated union steward that says there is no legal recourse.

LOL

What a fugking shock!!!
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Let's stay on topic and not let feelings about unions enter in here.

Those who don't want pricked need to look back 100+years.
There were issues with how employees were treated, including
health and safety issues.

Employees were powerless to do anything about it other than quit.

They banded together for mutual protection, and to speak with one
powerful voice.

And that's key now. As hick said earlier, people are caving. He figures
only a very small portion will still be standing on the deadline.
The company will easily knock them down.

If everyone that has reservations didn't get in a hurry.
Even the ones who knew they would cave would just wait.

If employees need to take a stand, on anything, now is the time. You aren't
easily replaced today. Even if you are just flipping burgers, if you have good
attendance and work ethic, you are very hard to replace.

Again, let's not go down the union rathole,
But just the idea of solidarity.

Local factory was gonna force the Vaxx on 10/1.
They didn't even have take a stand. Just enough of them
talking about leaving, and a few putting notice effective that
day. 2 days after the notice went up, an announcement was
made. No required vaccinations.

Oh brother.

All the schit that unions fight and cry over and they can’t bankroll some heavy hitting law suits against an unprecedented circumstance?

They are 100% part of the conversation because they are 100% involved in the execution of the EO.

And for all you idiots that still give money to your church, I hope your eyes are opening.

Christian Scientists literally will not take any of these drugs.

If anybody thinks it’s constitutional to force a US citizen to PROVE they’re a member of a church, you are a brainwashed dumb fugk.

Oh wow!

A triple vaccinated union steward that says there is no legal recourse.

LOL

What a fugking shock!!!

LMAO...not triple, not double and not a steward.....

All the schit that unions fight and cry over and they can’t bankroll some heavy hitting law suits against an unprecedented circumstance?

They are 100% part of the conversation because they are 100% involved in the execution of the EO.

Definitely....they could fight it, but the majority wont. Too much $$$$ in it for them.
Pahick wearing a “always look for the union label” hat with three needles sticking out of his arm.

Talking about: “It’s legal guys.”

LOL

Fugkin’ COVTARD.
Pahick wearing a “always look for the union label” hat with three needles sticking out of his arm.

LOL

Fugkin’ COVTARD.

LMAO! Hows GummyBear doin? Glad to see youre still pimpin her ass out so you can stay home and get drunk all day.

Pahick,

You can make all the memes you want.

You’ll still be a scared, triple vaccinated, little bitch.

LOL

LOVED your case law references by the way. LOL
Pahick,

LOL

Flave, you can "covtard" all you want, still doesnt fix GummyBears smile or addicktion to black cock LOL
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

LOL

Fugkin’ COVTARD.

LMAO! Hows GummyBear doin? Glad to see youre still pimpin her ass out so you can stay home and get drunk all day.

I thought flave was the Black Jesus. WTF?
Originally Posted by Fireball2

I thought flave was the Black Jesus. WTF?

He be floriduhs biggest pimp thats fo sho LOL
Wife got the email today. Get the Jab by October 18.

Ain’t [bleep] happening.

Ain’t fückin happenin.

Give this a try lol...

You write:

Sincerely,

Ain’t [bleep] happening.

Let them fire her. Sue later. This schiett will soon pass and Nuremberg Trials will stomp some ass.

Faukki is going down.
If 70% of this country weren’t ignorant, scared little dumbasses we wouldn’t be in this position.
Posted By: K22 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
If 70% of this country weren’t ignorant, scared little dumbasses we wouldn’t be in this position.

TRUTH!!!!
Posted By: K22 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

And for all you idiots that still give money to your church, I hope your eyes are opening.

How many eyes your reckon are opening in that crowd?
Pahick,

LOL

Fückin kids dunkin on ya everyday in the driveway at 3yrs old, youngest player to join the WNBA at 6 yrs old and you think youre "lucky" ROFLMMFAO!!!

Dude you are fückin HILARIOUS!!
Posted By: ribka Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
Pahick,

LOL

union? dumbass? cult?

Is there a difference?

Ain’t [bleep] happening.

Let them fire her. Sue later. This schiett will soon pass and Nuremberg Trials will stomp some ass.

Faukki is going down.

What’s stupid is she has natural antibodies and works from home.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

Democrats want to punish the whole world. It's like they're angry at their parents values from 40 years ago, now they're in power and we're all going to pay dearly for their self-loathing.
Originally Posted by K22

TRUTH!!!!

Pahick is so scared he got double vaccinated by two different brands.

LOL

And he wants to talk kids?

Lmao
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
Aspirin has been on the market since the late 1800's. I think Bayer was the 1st company to produce it commercially. It's much older than that, though, dating back several centuries BC. Hippocrates talked about the properties of willow bark in 400 BC. It just took a couple thousand more years for someone to devise a synthetic form for mass production.

LOL

Lmao

Your wife got double vaj'd by two different breeds.

LOL

And you think theyre your kids

ROFLMBO!!

Ain’t [bleep] happening.

Faukki is going down.

My sister is in the same boat. 100% remote, has the antibodies but they are moving forward. I told her to let them fire her and find another job. But it’s easier said than done. I’m in a similar boat (not remote) boat and can’t afford to lose my health insurance. We’ll see how it all shakes out.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Ain’t [bleep] happening.

Faukki is going down.

My sister is in the same boat. 100% remote, has the antibodies but they are moving forward. I told her to let them fire her and find another job. But it’s easier said than done. I’m in a similar boat (not remote) boat and can’t afford to lose my health insurance. We’ll see how it all shakes out.

Her boss holds the same beliefs. She’s the only one on their team that she knows thinks the same. None of the other nurses speak about it at all. Boss told her to start a HR case. At least she has that in her corner, not that it’ll change anything.
Posted By: 79S Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

LOL

Lmao

Your wife got double vaj'd by two different breeds.

LOL

And you think theyre your kids

ROFLMBO!!

Are you sure your kids are yours?? I find it hard a limp dick like you could even knock up a women..
Pahick don’t have kids.

LOL

He’s a factory worker.
Pahick don’t have kids.

LOL

He’s a factory worker.

Damn just a pet rat tucked into his shirt pocket.
I can only imagine how many nurses are looking for jobs right now.
Pahick don’t have kids.

LOL

He’s a factory worker.

Better than the Home Depot day laborers who'r bangin your old lady so she can buy you beer LOL

And right, no kids...no wife...the dog left me....ect ect ect
Who does he work for?

Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21

Ain’t [bleep] happening.

Faukki is going down.

No fugging way.

That's wild'ern hell.
Pahick don’t have kids.

LOL

He’s a factory worker.

Better than the Home Depot day laborers who'r bangin your old lady so she can buy you beer LOL

Uh you sure these aren’t your own stories from your marriage?
The ONE TIME unions could prove their worth and they roll over and suck commie dick.

Sometimes the stories just write themselves.
Originally Posted by 79S

Uh you sure these aren’t your own stories from your marriage?

Pahick don’t have kids.

LOL

He’s a factory worker.

Like every other union steward I’ve ever met.

LOL

#loser
The ONE TIME unions could prove their worth and they roll over and suck commie dick.

Most union management are terrified of their own shadow.

That casts down to the rest of them.

Pahick is a perfect example.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Ain’t [bleep] happening.

Faukki is going down.

No fugging way.

That's wild'ern hell.

Nothing makes sense anymore.
Get your shots. It’s super scary.

We all gonna die.

LOL
I get the boot on the 18th. I merely sent a reply to the request for exemption based on title 7. So far all my coworkers have been notified and i have not. Coincidence? Maybe. Do i care, not even a bit.

Lived in a paid for house with insurance and power/water the only revolving expenses.

I could mow my neighbors lawn and make enough to get by.

Fux Jay Inslee.

Boy I wish you were wrong!

My earlier comment was trying to avoid the union BS.
All of it.
You and I have hashed it before.
Respectfully. Which is dam rare.

But it's point was just the example of workers sticking together
to take a united stand. In many cases I feel it would ultimately
benefit workers and companies, on this issue.

My wife's employer is big enough to fall under the mandate.
But they have hired a lawyer and are fighting against it
They know they will lose employees. And are opposed to it on
ethical grounds.

My employer is against the shot.
Unless they face penalties.

My nephews employer is a defense contractor.
They are mandating it by December.
And they are in a bad place.
They are short employees.
Now they have guys already looking for other jobs.
But if they back down. They will certainly lose their contracts.

People need to take a stand. Now!
If we dont, we will fall. Brick by brick, company by company, person by person.

We must all hang together,
Or we will surely hang separately.

Was true almost 250 years ago.
And perfectly fits today's circumstances.
Posted By: Jim1611 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
All of you guys are missing the boat. Remember the riots? We need to get the blacks on board so they'll start burning these businesses down. We crackers can't get away with that but they can.

Boy I wish you were wrong!

My earlier comment was trying to avoid the union BS.
All of it.
You and I have hashed it before.
Respectfully. Which is dam rare.

But it's point was just the example of workers sticking together
to take a united stand. In many cases I feel it would ultimately
benefit workers and companies, on this issue.

My wife's employer is big enough to fall under the mandate.
But they have hired a lawyer and are fighting against it
They know they will lose employees. And are opposed to it on
ethical grounds.

My employer is against the shot.
Unless they face penalties.

My nephews employer is a defense contractor.
They are mandating it by December.
And they are in a bad place.
They are short employees.
Now they have guys already looking for other jobs.
But if they back down. They will certainly lose their contracts.

People need to take a stand. Now!
If we dont, we will fall. Brick by brick, company by company, person by person.

We must all hang together,
Or we will surely hang separately.

Was true almost 250 years ago.
And perfectly fits today's circumstances.

I’d be happy to buy you a beer next time I’m in PA if you’re around.

This is the prefect example of what the union defenders say they live for. Yet, no major national union has come out and fought it.

Proof is in the pudding.

Lock step.

Union=communism. No intellectually honest person can argue otherwise.
All the unions agreed to this before it was ever announced.

The talking points (bullschit case precedence) was cascaded down and they all echo accordingly.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
Unions are a Fugkin joke. In this labor market show me one Fugkin company that can do anything other than kiss employees asses? This isn’t turn of the century, birth of the industrial revolution scheit anymore. Thinking it’s ok to take 15 10 minute breaks every 8 hour shift is retarded.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
All the unions agreed to this before it was ever announced.

The talking points (bullschit case precedence) was cascaded down and they all echo accordingly.

They’re just one more arm of the Democrat party, like the MSM.
Covaphobia is a real thing.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Unions are a Fugkin joke. In this labor market show me one Fugkin company that can do anything other than kiss employees asses? This isn’t turn of the century, birth of the industrial revenue scheit anymore. Thinking it’s ok to take 15 10 minute breaks every 8 hour shift is retarded.

Get your shots everything is fine.
Posted By: Springcove Re: Religious exemption. - 10/06/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Unions are a Fugkin joke. In this labor market show me one Fugkin company that can do anything other than kiss employees asses? This isn’t turn of the century, birth of the industrial revenue scheit anymore. Thinking it’s ok to take 15 10 minute breaks every 8 hour shift is retarded.

Get your shots everything is fine.

It’s for the greater good…👍🏻
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Religious exemption. - 10/07/21
Billy,
I'd take you up on it, and buy a round. Let me know if you are
coming across the turnpike.

Deflave,
you all know I'm a union member.
And I don't agree with everything you think.
Unfortunately, i do agree with too much of it.

Was pondering the other day,
"Wonder if a guy could start a conservative union movement?
Conservative members within the unions banding together to
pressure the "leaders" to actually do things right. To get out of
the Democrat pockets and force politicians to earn support. To stand
up at times like this and defend the workers, not the politicians who
should be outside parties."

But then realization hit me.
The guy who did that would find out where Jimmy Hoffa is.
The unions would be out for him.
The dems would be out for him.
Businesses would be out for him.

Hell, Conservatives (normally anti union) wouldn't be out to get him.
They would just laugh when he went down.

And even though there are a lot of good union guys, saying that is
like saying it about a few other groups.

Schidt. Read between the lines and that sounds pretty anti-union.🤤
Posted By: Heym06 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by slumlord

😩

Church of the Screaming Reel, good nuf?
Posted By: pahick Re: Religious exemption. - 10/07/21
should be outside parties."....

Never happen in a million years. Think we're down to 87% republicans in our local. But 100% support against the mandate. All CBA's are between the company and the international. As the local is supposed to represent the employees, the international is supposed to represent the local. To get to the international you first have to get past the district staff rep, or get inside the district. Every local has a click, and the international knows who is who. You will not get far in the international if you do happen to infiltrate. When I was a Teamster one guy slipped through. He didnt last long, was booted from the international and they worked with the local he came from and the company to make sure he didnt have a job to go back to. And believe me when I say, locals talk with other locals, internationals talk to other union internationals....just like every company talks to other companies at chamber of commerce meetings. To fight to union is extremely tough. To fight the union and the company is all but impossible.
should be outside parties."....

Never happen in a million years. Think we're down to 87% republicans in our local. But 100% support against the mandate. All CBA's are between the company and the international. As the local is supposed to represent the employees, the international is supposed to represent the local. To get to the international you first have to get past the district staff rep, or get inside the district. Every local has a click, and the international knows who is who. You will not get far in the international if you do happen to infiltrate. When I was a Teamster one guy slipped through. He didnt last long, was booted from the international and they worked with the local he came from and the company to make sure he didnt have a job to go back to. And believe me when I say, locals talk with other locals, internationals talk to other union internationals....just like every company talks to other companies at chamber of commerce meetings. To fight to union is extremely tough. To fight the union and the company is all but impossible.

So you agree when I say “fugk the unions”?

Or are you doing to defend them? Again?
Billy,
I'd take you up on it, and buy a round. Let me know if you are
coming across the turnpike.

Deflave,
you all know I'm a union member.
And I don't agree with everything you think.
Unfortunately, i do agree with too much of it.

should be outside parties."

But then realization hit me.
The guy who did that would find out where Jimmy Hoffa is.
The unions would be out for him.
The dems would be out for him.
Businesses would be out for him.

Hell, Conservatives (normally anti union) wouldn't be out to get him.
They would just laugh when he went down.

And even though there are a lot of good union guys, saying that is
like saying it about a few other groups.

Schidt. Read between the lines and that sounds pretty anti-union.🤤

I’ll be back there at some point. I’ll shout you a pm when I am/do
Posted By: deflave Re: Religious exemption. - 10/07/21
Pahick has denied his savior three times.

LOL

Depends what part we're talking about. Purely the mandate, hell ya, fück unions!

Wages around 100k, and other benefits..ill back em.

LOL

LMAO you know Travis, you think youd learn by now. Its a game im enjoying at the moment. More to come, cum? LMAO!

Depends what part we're talking about. Purely the mandate, hell ya, fück unions!

Wages around 100k, and other benefits..ill back em.

Soooooo the tangible benifits hell yeah you’re all in.

But the ostensible purpose for their existence, and they break weak on it not so much.

But the ostensible purpose for their existence, and they break weak on it not so much.

Heres the deal. Even if I didnt get the J&J, id be in the same boat every other employee is in. Where do we go? What do we do? If we fight, we will lose. No ifs ands of buts. If we walk away, where do we make that kind of money? I know 3 others employers locally where I can get close. 2 in defense and the other well over 2000 employees. So all have mandates. Can I work for myself again? Sure. If I sell my house now I should be able to make enough cash to get into another with a separate garage big enough to get back into auto sales. At 51 do I do it? Do I say fück it and walk away and spend what savings I have on college courses...where id probably end up back where I am now, under a mandate? You know just as well as I do gov put us in one helluva bind here.
Dude I get it. . I’ve a kid just diagnosed with something I need long term insurance to take care of. Forget the years paid into pension and potential loss on not making to retirement. That’s small potatoes. My point was and is, unions were there to take care of the worker from abuses by the employer/management right?

This is a perfect opportunity for the unions to step and do what they claimed they were there to do all along.

And it’s crickets….
Posted By: K22 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/07/21
Human fetal tissue not in the vaccine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXGB5FzhPc&ab_channel=ProjectVeritas
Dude I get it. . I’ve a kid just diagnosed with something I need long term insurance to take care of. Forget the years paid into pension and potential loss on not making to retirement. That’s small potatoes. My point was and is, unions were there to take care of the worker from abuses by the employer/management right?

This is a perfect opportunity for the unions to step and do what they claimed they were there to do all along.

And it’s crickets….

Right. Thats the hell of it. I have Hashimotos. Unfortunately it kicks my ass some days. I use FMLA when I need it. And when I say need, I mean it. It gets bad. I have a nodule we just found, I need to monitor that. If I go elsewhere I have to make it a year under their attendance policy and 1250 hrs to qualify again. Could I do it.....honestly, I like to think im healthy enough to make it, but id be fooling myself. And pension, I got 11 more years until im outta there. None of the other local companies offer pension to new hires. That 11 yrs will set me right.

I am trying to be as real as I possibly can with myself and my situation. Yes, the union(s) suck right now. Am I a sellout? Ya, I guess I am. But im not alone.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Religious exemption. - 10/07/21
My BIL is the head of HR for a big utility provider. The union told them to FO on the vaccine. Not sure what Union it is, I don’t know much about them as I’ve never been a member of one. My opinion, generally is they’re crooks.

LOL

LMAO you know Travis, you think youd learn by now. Its a game im enjoying at the moment. More to come, cum? LMAO!

Nah.

You’re a COVTARD.
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: Religious exemption. - 10/07/21
My nephew filed for religious exemption and was just told today by his HR dept he had to wear a mask then.
Posted By: add Re: Religious exemption. - 10/07/21
Originally Posted by sherm_61
My nephew filed for religious exemption and was just told today by his HR dept he had to wear a mask then.

Wow!

That's very compelling.

Heres the deal. Even if I didnt get the J&J, id be in the same boat every other employee is in. Where do we go? What do we do? If we fight, we will lose. No ifs ands of buts. If we walk away, where do we make that kind of money? I know 3 others employers locally where I can get close. 2 in defense and the other well over 2000 employees. So all have mandates. Can I work for myself again? Sure. If I sell my house now I should be able to make enough cash to get into another with a separate garage big enough to get back into auto sales. At 51 do I do it? Do I say fück it and walk away and spend what savings I have on college courses...where id probably end up back where I am now, under a mandate? You know just as well as I do gov put us in one helluva bind here.

I'm sure as Hell glad all our founding fathers didn't have your fugging logic 250 years ago we would be a bunch of Britt oh wait its happening for fugg sake

I'm sure as Hell glad all our founding fathers didn't have your fugging logic 250 years ago we would be a bunch of Britt oh wait its happening for fugg sake

Wheres your dumbass been the last decade?? WTF have you done, or will you do to stop the madness?? When you pull the trigger let me know, otherwise STFU.
And this schit.....not doin a fückin thing! Dems are doin wtf they want when they want...wtf are we doin besides blowin off on forums and takin it up the ass?????

Posted By: blanket Re: Religious exemption. - 10/07/21
Duck the government

And it’s crickets….

Right. Thats the hell of it. I have Hashimotos. Unfortunately it kicks my ass some days. I use FMLA when I need it. And when I say need, I mean it. It gets bad. I have a nodule we just found, I need to monitor that. If I go elsewhere I have to make it a year under their attendance policy and 1250 hrs to qualify again. Could I do it.....honestly, I like to think im healthy enough to make it, but id be fooling myself. And pension, I got 11 more years until im outta there. None of the other local companies offer pension to new hires. That 11 yrs will set me right.

I am trying to be as real as I possibly can with myself and my situation. Yes, the union(s) suck right now. Am I a sellout? Ya, I guess I am. But im not alone.

I have a really good buddy with hashimotos as it turns out lol

No imagine instead of just yourself to worry about, you have a family to provide for. And your union just sold you out. See where I’m coming from?

No imagine instead of just yourself to worry about, you have a family to provide for. And your union just sold you out. See where I’m coming from?

Definitely get it. Bunch of vets here with cancer. Others in your shoes, children with illness and disabilities. I know what youre going through. I want you to understand something, and I dont take up for companies often. Ours came right out and said it. If it was up to them they would not mandate the vaxx. Theyre in the same shoes we're all in. Gov giveth and gov taketh away. No contracts and we're all out of a job.
And this schit.....not doin a fückin thing! Dems are doin wtf they want when they want...wtf are we doin besides blowin off on forums and takin it up the ass?????

You take it up the ass if you let um. Fugg um
Thats what I mean people say I can't because such and such like I said what if that was our founding fathers attitude I cant because meanwhile just take it in the sss let the feds tell you how your kids are taught in school how much money im depositing in the bank fugging on and on but its o.k if the fugg me in the ass because I can't
FUGGING GIVE ME A BRAKE!!

Btw, sorry to hear. Hope he gets along better than most who have it bad. Its amazing how for some one little pill fixes everything, and the next can be debilitating.

Definitely get it. Bunch of vets here with cancer. Others in your shoes, children with illness and disabilities. I know what youre going through. I want you to understand something, and I dont take up for companies often. Ours came right out and said it. If it was up to them they would not mandate the vaxx. Theyre in the same shoes we're all in. Gov giveth and gov taketh away. No contracts and we're all out of a job.

Oh bullshit!

Oh bullshit!

Meanwhile our vets for the last 250 years died for nothing with that Bullshit attitude

You take it up the ass if you let um. Fugg um
Thats what I mean people say I can't because such and such like I said what if that was our founding fathers attitude I cant because meanwhile just take it in the sss let the feds tell you how your kids are taught in school how much money im depositing in the bank fugging on and on but its o.k if the fugg me in the ass because I can't
FUGGING GIVE ME A BRAKE!!

No, no "brake". No one is doing a fückin thing! Republicans we sent to represent us havent done a damn thing. And none of us have either. Proud talk, but you might as well be lubin everybody up!

Meanwhile our vets for the last 250 years died for nothing with that Bullshit attitude

Its simple, start it off we'll all follow...ill wait.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Religious exemption. - 10/07/21
Our local is very small. Under 30.
We basically get a guy to help with the contracts, and an adviser
for issues. I think our rep is in Cincinnati. 370 miles away.
We don't see him often.

But he calls our president.

Want you guys to kneel at noon. ("Better chance of lunch with the Pope")
We need you to support Biden ("Um, not going to mention that here")
Are you all wearing masks and vaxxed.(That's not popular here")

Our president is a nice guy. Pretty obvious.

A union is necessary for decent employment in this place.
The owner is a piece of work.
The employment opportunities around here have changed hugely in the last 5
years. Enough that other places are looking better. I've actually encouraged
younger guys to look around, Its possible that in the next 10 years
we will be behind the curve. By then, I'll be done worrying about it.

Its simple, start it off we'll all follow...ill wait.

Yeah I am fugg the masks and the jab FOLLOWING!!!
I think not pussy!!!
Hi my name is pahick.

I am scared to death. I am triple vaccinated. I am union and have all the talking points the union gave me to give to any non-compliant due payers.

LOL

Nothing more pathetic than a fugking COVTARD.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Religious exemption. - 10/07/21
Hi my name is pahick.

I am scared to death. I am triple vaccinated. I am union and have all the talking points the union gave me to give to any non-compliant due payers.

LOL

Nothing more pathetic than a fugking COVTARD.

Flave, heard on the radio yesterday the mayor of Miami just got her 3rd jab. Encouraging everybody else, if they're "eligible".

Does that mean you gotta show your vax card?

Lol.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Religious exemption. - 10/11/21

Ain’t [bleep] happening.

Faukki is going down.

Get this load of crap. We thought we were home free after she talked to HR and the fact Texas is a no vaccine mandate state.

Then they come back with “well, you have a nursing license in Washington state so it doesn’t matter you live in Texas.”

She had to have a nursing license in each state that she made phone calls to. An old position she doesn’t even have anymore.

[bleep] idiots.
© 24hourcampfire