Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

So you agree when I say “fugk the unions”?

Or are you doing to defend them? Again?

Depends what part we're talking about. Purely the mandate, hell ya, fück unions!

Wages around 100k, and other benefits..ill back em.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Pahick has denied his savior three times.

LOL

LMAO you know Travis, you think youd learn by now. Its a game im enjoying at the moment. More to come, cum? LMAO!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by pahick

So you agree when I say “fugk the unions”?

Or are you doing to defend them? Again?

Depends what part we're talking about. Purely the mandate, hell ya, fück unions!

Wages around 100k, and other benefits..ill back em.

Soooooo the tangible benifits hell yeah you’re all in.

But the ostensible purpose for their existence, and they break weak on it not so much.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

But the ostensible purpose for their existence, and they break weak on it not so much.

Heres the deal. Even if I didnt get the J&J, id be in the same boat every other employee is in. Where do we go? What do we do? If we fight, we will lose. No ifs ands of buts. If we walk away, where do we make that kind of money? I know 3 others employers locally where I can get close. 2 in defense and the other well over 2000 employees. So all have mandates. Can I work for myself again? Sure. If I sell my house now I should be able to make enough cash to get into another with a separate garage big enough to get back into auto sales. At 51 do I do it? Do I say fück it and walk away and spend what savings I have on college courses...where id probably end up back where I am now, under a mandate? You know just as well as I do gov put us in one helluva bind here.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Dude I get it. . I’ve a kid just diagnosed with something I need long term insurance to take care of. Forget the years paid into pension and potential loss on not making to retirement. That’s small potatoes. My point was and is, unions were there to take care of the worker from abuses by the employer/management right?

This is a perfect opportunity for the unions to step and do what they claimed they were there to do all along.

And it’s crickets….

MAGA
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dude I get it. . I’ve a kid just diagnosed with something I need long term insurance to take care of. Forget the years paid into pension and potential loss on not making to retirement. That’s small potatoes. My point was and is, unions were there to take care of the worker from abuses by the employer/management right?

This is a perfect opportunity for the unions to step and do what they claimed they were there to do all along.

And it’s crickets….

Right. Thats the hell of it. I have Hashimotos. Unfortunately it kicks my ass some days. I use FMLA when I need it. And when I say need, I mean it. It gets bad. I have a nodule we just found, I need to monitor that. If I go elsewhere I have to make it a year under their attendance policy and 1250 hrs to qualify again. Could I do it.....honestly, I like to think im healthy enough to make it, but id be fooling myself. And pension, I got 11 more years until im outta there. None of the other local companies offer pension to new hires. That 11 yrs will set me right.

I am trying to be as real as I possibly can with myself and my situation. Yes, the union(s) suck right now. Am I a sellout? Ya, I guess I am. But im not alone.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
My BIL is the head of HR for a big utility provider. The union told them to FO on the vaccine. Not sure what Union it is, I don’t know much about them as I’ve never been a member of one. My opinion, generally is they’re crooks.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Pahick has denied his savior three times.

LOL

LMAO you know Travis, you think youd learn by now. Its a game im enjoying at the moment. More to come, cum? LMAO!

Nah.

You’re a COVTARD.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
My nephew filed for religious exemption and was just told today by his HR dept he had to wear a mask then.

IC B3

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sherm_61
My nephew filed for religious exemption and was just told today by his HR dept he had to wear a mask then.

Wow!

That's very compelling.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Heres the deal. Even if I didnt get the J&J, id be in the same boat every other employee is in. Where do we go? What do we do? If we fight, we will lose. No ifs ands of buts. If we walk away, where do we make that kind of money? I know 3 others employers locally where I can get close. 2 in defense and the other well over 2000 employees. So all have mandates. Can I work for myself again? Sure. If I sell my house now I should be able to make enough cash to get into another with a separate garage big enough to get back into auto sales. At 51 do I do it? Do I say fück it and walk away and spend what savings I have on college courses...where id probably end up back where I am now, under a mandate? You know just as well as I do gov put us in one helluva bind here.

I'm sure as Hell glad all our founding fathers didn't have your fugging logic 250 years ago we would be a bunch of Britt oh wait its happening for fugg sake

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sherm_61

I'm sure as Hell glad all our founding fathers didn't have your fugging logic 250 years ago we would be a bunch of Britt oh wait its happening for fugg sake

Wheres your dumbass been the last decade?? WTF have you done, or will you do to stop the madness?? When you pull the trigger let me know, otherwise STFU.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And this schit.....not doin a fückin thing! Dems are doin wtf they want when they want...wtf are we doin besides blowin off on forums and takin it up the ass?????

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Duck the government

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

And it’s crickets….

Right. Thats the hell of it. I have Hashimotos. Unfortunately it kicks my ass some days. I use FMLA when I need it. And when I say need, I mean it. It gets bad. I have a nodule we just found, I need to monitor that. If I go elsewhere I have to make it a year under their attendance policy and 1250 hrs to qualify again. Could I do it.....honestly, I like to think im healthy enough to make it, but id be fooling myself. And pension, I got 11 more years until im outta there. None of the other local companies offer pension to new hires. That 11 yrs will set me right.

I am trying to be as real as I possibly can with myself and my situation. Yes, the union(s) suck right now. Am I a sellout? Ya, I guess I am. But im not alone.

I have a really good buddy with hashimotos as it turns out lol

No imagine instead of just yourself to worry about, you have a family to provide for. And your union just sold you out. See where I’m coming from?

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

No imagine instead of just yourself to worry about, you have a family to provide for. And your union just sold you out. See where I’m coming from?

Definitely get it. Bunch of vets here with cancer. Others in your shoes, children with illness and disabilities. I know what youre going through. I want you to understand something, and I dont take up for companies often. Ours came right out and said it. If it was up to them they would not mandate the vaxx. Theyre in the same shoes we're all in. Gov giveth and gov taketh away. No contracts and we're all out of a job.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
And this schit.....not doin a fückin thing! Dems are doin wtf they want when they want...wtf are we doin besides blowin off on forums and takin it up the ass?????

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You take it up the ass if you let um. Fugg um
Thats what I mean people say I can't because such and such like I said what if that was our founding fathers attitude I cant because meanwhile just take it in the sss let the feds tell you how your kids are taught in school how much money im depositing in the bank fugging on and on but its o.k if the fugg me in the ass because I can't
FUGGING GIVE ME A BRAKE!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Btw, sorry to hear. Hope he gets along better than most who have it bad. Its amazing how for some one little pill fixes everything, and the next can be debilitating.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Definitely get it. Bunch of vets here with cancer. Others in your shoes, children with illness and disabilities. I know what youre going through. I want you to understand something, and I dont take up for companies often. Ours came right out and said it. If it was up to them they would not mandate the vaxx. Theyre in the same shoes we're all in. Gov giveth and gov taketh away. No contracts and we're all out of a job.

Oh bullshit!

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 2,515 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,447
Posts18,470,977
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.