Home
You knew this was coming.. Right?

I'm just waiting for them to stop non-vaxxed heathens' Medicare. Lol.

Link

A hospital in Colorado rejected a woman for a kidney transplant after she refused to get a COVID-19 vaccine, officials have confirmed.

Leilani Lutali received a letter on Sept. 28 informing her that the transplant team at the University of Colorado Hospital decided to designate her inactive on the waiting list for transplants.

“You will be inactivated on the list for non-compliance by not receiving the COVID vaccine,” the letter states.

If Lutali continues to refuse to get a vaccine, “you will be removed from the kidney transplant list,” it added.

Neither Lutali nor her designated donor, Jaimee Fougner, have received a COVID-19 vaccine. Fougner has not for religious reasons, while Lutali believes there is not enough known about the vaccines, they told KCNC-TV.

According to Lutali, hospital officials previously said vaccination was not required to get a transplant.

“Here I am, willing to be a direct donor to her. It does not affect any other patient on the transplant list,” said Fougner. “How can I sit here and allow them to murder my friend when I’ve got a perfectly good kidney and can save her life?”

The hospital did not respond to a request for comment. It told news outlets in a statement that there are many requirements in place at transplant centers, such as requiring patients to avoid alcohol.

“In almost all situations, transplant recipients and living donors at UCHealth are now required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in addition to meeting other health requirements and receiving additional vaccinations. Some U.S. transplant centers already have this requirement in place, and others are making this change in policy now,” the hospital said.

State Rep. Tim Geitner, a Republican who first drew awareness to the situation, said in a Facebook Live video that he spoke with Lutali and that she has tested positive for antibodies against the virus that causes COVID-19, but the hospital refuses to make an exception.

“That’s demonstrated through documentation. And still UCHealth is refusing to render this type of care, this type of life saving care, this isn’t even just just typical care, this is life saving care. And that’s incredibly frustrating, incredibly sad, incredibly disgusting, that UCHealth would make this type of a decision and impact an individual in such a dramatic and profound way,” he told followers.

According to the United Network for Organ Sharing, a nonprofit that manages the U.S. organ transplantation system, such policies are not unique, but are not mandated for transplant facilities.

“Each transplant hospital makes its own decisions about listing candidates according to the hospital’s best clinical judgment, including whether or not any specific vaccination is part of their eligibility criteria. If you have questions about listing criteria at your transplant hospital, we encourage you to contact the hospital directly,” the network says on its website.

At least one other hospital reportedly rejected prospective transplant recipients over a refusal to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

Sam Allen was told earlier this year by University of Washington Medicine that his heart transplant surgery couldn’t be completed unless he got vaccinated.

“The cardiologist called me and we had a discussion, and he informed me that, ‘well, you’re going to have to get a vaccination to get a transplant.’ And I said: ‘well that’s news to me. And nobody’s ever told me that before.’ And he says, ‘yeah, that’s our policy,’” Allen told KTTH radio.

The university says on its website that people must be fully vaccinated before undergoing a solid organ transplant “unless you have a specific medical exception that prevents you from getting the vaccine.”
That's just ate up with insanity. I hope somebody gets the schit sued out of them if that poor lady dies.
Transplants are always given to the people whom have the better chance of living after receiving the transplant. So I don't have a problem with it.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
You knew this was coming.. Right?

Yes, and I predicted it shortly after they started pressuring folks to get the shot. I said repeatedly right here that the next thing will be denial of life saving hospital procedures without showing that you've received the mark ... er, ah, the "vaccine."
That’s grounds for a lawsuit
Originally Posted by rainshot
That’s grounds for a lawsuit

Yep.
Originally Posted by CWT
Transplants are always given to the people whom have the better chance of living after receiving the transplant. So I don't have a problem with it.

Covtards abound.

And we're never in short supply around here, either.
Originally Posted by CWT

SO you're assuming that the lady will catch the covid in the hospital during surgery, or soon after? I'd worry more about infection than covid myself, but you're obviously thinking that covid is a bigger worry. Dumb!!!
Originally Posted by TRnCO
Originally Posted by CWT

SO you're assuming that the lady will catch the covid in the hospital during surgery, or soon after? I'd worry more about infection than covid myself, but you're obviously thinking that covid is a bigger worry. Dumb!!!

Besides that point, the "vaccine" is well known to attack the organs, so it's the height of stupidity to require it before a transplant.
Originally Posted by CWT

You read where she tested positive for antibodies giving her several times more protection than “vaccine”-induced antibodies based on the study out of Israel, didn’t you? You read and understood that, correct?? Armed with that knowledge, do you still stand by your comment?

The stupidity of some people is startling.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by TRnCO
Originally Posted by CWT

Besides that point, the "vaccine" is well known to attack the organs, so it's the height of stupidity to require it before a transplant.

So far so good
Sounds to me like they ALL had choices to make

Simple enough
Originally Posted by ISRO
Sounds to me like they ALL had choices to make

Simple enough

Just like AIDS but that would exclude you so you would be against that
Originally Posted by CWT

Just like blacks with high bp. Ban em from all hospital care
True

If you on any type of high pressure medication, you cannot qualify to be a living donor.

That’s hard on black folk, they be born with dat sheeit
Hippocratic oath: Do no harm.
Colorado Hospitals: Hold my beer.
Originally Posted by slumlord
True

If you on any type of high pressure medication, you cannot qualify to be a living donor.

That’s hard on black folk, they be born with dat sheeit

Only science deniers would disagree slummy
Sounds totally fine.

Hospitals should be political.
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

Seems like they did not meet a criteria, besides choice what is stopping them from getting the Vax?
You can donate if you have Lupus markers but are symptom free.

But you will be subjected to an extra couple of rounds of psychological evals to root out any possible coercion or arm bending or worse, pay to play options.

And a separate consent rider.
You sir are a [bleep] head!!
Whether you like it or not….their hospital, their rules.
Thank a COVTARD.
Originally Posted by MarkWV

LOL
Originally Posted by MarkWV

Hospitals can legally deny care now to illegal aliens and homeless smelly drug addicts and Jews?

That’s interesting
Originally Posted by CWT

Learn to read, she already had a donor lined up.
Originally Posted by CWT

Yes

If have too many underlying issues you will not be considered a good candidate

BMI less than 40, preferably less than 35
Cardiac ejection fraction 45% or better. 40-45 % with a clearance letter of mild risk
Cancer free for 12 months
Non smoker
Non drinker
Financially able to buy meds post op
Not a participant in any self destructive lifestyle choices
Pass psychological evals
Under the age of 69

Seems like they did not meet a criteria, besides choice what is stopping them from getting the Vax?

What the F' do they need a vaxx for?
If the vaxx works why should you or anyone else, doctors/nurses included, frigging care?

What would you propose they do for a 25yo who comes in with measles that’s had the COVID-19 vax but their Karen-for-a-mom didn’t have them vaccinated as a kid? Similar mortality rate, similar risk modality (pneumonia)...by 25 they could have gotten MMR for themselves. Should the hospital treat them?

What would you propose they do for a 25yo who comes in with measles that’s had the COVID-19 vax but their Karen-for-a-mom didn’t have them vaccinated as a kid? Similar mortality rate, similar risk modality (pneumonia)...by 25 they could have gotten MMR for themselves. Should the hospital treat them?

So now you're onto a 25 yo with measles?

LOL
Originally Posted by SBTCO

What the F' do they need a vaxx for?

If they want the transplant I would venture.

LOL
They make ya get about 4 hepatitis vaccine shots too

lol

And fresh jabs of MMR

So now you're onto a 25 yo with measles?

LOL

Just wanted to confirm how full of [bleep] you. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CWT

Well this aged well. Didn’t you brag how intelligent and educated you are?
Originally Posted by CWT
Transplants are always given to the people whom have the better chance of living after receiving the transplant.

BS. David Crosby (Crosby, Stills and Nash) was a notorious drug user and alcoholic. But when he needed a liver transplant he went to the head of the list and got one in short order. His drug use and drinking should have negated him getting one. After he got the liver he continued drinking and doing drugs until he died. You are aware of this right?
Money changes the rules a little me thinks.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by CWT

Covtards abound.

And we're never in short supply around here, either.

Sad to say he is from NC. Probably voted for Cooper as well yet hangs out at this site.

“You will be inactivated on the list for non-compliance by not receiving the COVID vaccine,” the letter states.

Just Pin a Yellow Star on her lapel and drag her to the train station.
Originally Posted by CWT
Well non vac sure would have the best chance of living then. Way better than those that got stuck
Originally Posted by CWT

Have you been paying attention for the last 3 years? THEY DON'T WORK!!
Cwt is a moron at best and should have been swallowed by his mother
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by CWT

Well this aged well. Didn’t you brag how intelligent and educated you are?

Lol, well he does have liberal friends...........

I often find those that brag about their intelligence aren't really that smart.
A lot of surgeons won't do surgery if you are a tobacco users,especially orthopedics..

That hospital mentioned is in Denver, center of liberals in Colorado. UC Health Memorial hospital here in Colorado Springs was one of the first ones to drop the mask requirements. I had the occasion to use them for a shoulder replacement and I used St Francis Hospital when I had my stroke, back to UC Memorial for heart tests,etc. No one asked questions about vaccines. I also use National Jewish Hospital in Denver for my lung problems. Again,no questions.

Just about every medical facility in Colorado Springs required masks .Some still do. No mask,no entry. Everyone has to make their own decisions.
Stinking covtard communist are running that pathetic hospital!
© 24hourcampfire