Home
Sic ph ucks

https://xyz.net.au/2021/10/germany-catholic-bishops-vote-to-recognize-homosexual-marriages/
What a time to be alive.
This shouldn't be a surprise, The Catholic Clergy have been sexual deviants for a long time now.
Who didnt see this coming?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
This shouldn't be a surprise, The Catholic Clergy have been sexual deviants for a long time now.

only for about 1500 years now
So, they discussed "climate change" spelled "world economic reset". Well, you can bet your booty they didnt discuss stopping abortion.

And you can bet hes not planning to sell any beautiful gold bowls or other valuable assets to fill any starving kid's bowls.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Our finances , not theirs.

Sick fuggs
That'd bee the same asses that voted a Jesuit as their Pretend Pope.
Did they really think people were becoming unchurched over that?

Do they actually think people will return?
It will spread to the remainder of the institutional Roman Catholic Church, too. God left them with Vatican II. The devil took his place.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Just like after Vatican II, there will be a massive loss of Catholics, many becoming unchurched, and many joining the Orthodox Churches.
Church Membership of all faiths in Europe is in steep decline.
Finally I can go back to church knowing the homosexual community is forgiven by God. NOT! Maybe they will let priests marry now. Edk
The Lord has spoken:

Isa 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and shrewd in their own sight!
22 Woe to those who are heroes at drinking wine, and valiant men in mixing strong drink,
23 who acquit the guilty for a bribe, and deprive the innocent of his right!
24 Therefore, as the tongue of fire devours the stubble, and as dry grass sinks down in the flame, so their root will be as rottenness, and their blossom go up like dust; for they have rejected the law of the LORD of hosts, and have despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
25 Therefore the anger of the LORD was kindled against his people, and he stretched out his hand against them and struck them, and the mountains quaked; and their corpses were as refuse in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger has not turned away, and his hand is stretched out still.

Why would someone defend this?
This decision by these men in long dresses should please the 10 or so that race to defend bisexual, homo, cross dressers on the Campfire here:..

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16268049/1

The normal Bible believing Christians and American conservatives should mark them and avoid them. What a bunch of out of the closet catholic bishops. Anyone who goes along with that should be marked and avoided.

"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple."

Romans

Also https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-Chapter-1/
Originally Posted by ERK
Finally I can go back to church knowing the homosexual community is forgiven by God. NOT! Maybe they will let priests marry now. Edk

...each other.
So the Roman Catholic Bishops of Germany looked at the ECUSA and the Church of England and said, "we want to be like them".

Catholic Bishops Vote To Recognize Homosexual Marriages

[Linked Image from static01.nyt.com]
Hahahaha!

Happy Molester still butt hurt about his thread.

That's too funny.

I bet the Methodists are outraged over this new vote.

Just outraged.
Methodist allowed homos to preach starting about 10 years ago

And recognized gay marriage too
Originally Posted by slumlord

No way Josè!

Crampy should start a thread about it.

Can't be true! Protestants and public schools don't have any problems with that sort of thing.
WHO CARES? Does it effect you? I guess you hypocrites only believe in the "Freedoms" you believe in. Are you all scared you are going to start sucking dicks now all of a sudden.

Wrong!
I'm sure this Pope is all for it.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Wrong!

It was "don't ask,don't tell"
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
WHO CARES? Does it effect you? I guess you hypocrites only believe in the "Freedoms" you believe in. Are you all scared you are going to start sucking dicks now all of a sudden.

Any time a so-called Christian group that has any power, perverts the Gospel, I CARE.

God cares. It’s an enumerated sin. You should care enough about your fellow man to declare this instead of normalizing it.
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin

God cares. It’s an enumerated sin. You should care enough about your fellow man to declare this instead of normalizing it.

Bingo!
So let me get this right from you fools! God forgives our sins but only the sins his clergy feels appropriate? Did Jesus not reach out to sinners and teach them the word of god? Isn't every Christians duty to spread the word. What about judgment, isn't that only supposed to be done by GOD?????

Enumerated sin? Hmmm I seem to remember all sins are well sins!
So let me get this right from you fools! God forgives our sins but only the sins his clergy feels appropriate? Did Jesus not reach out to sinners and teach them the word of god? Isn't every Christians duty to spread the word. What about judgment, isn't that only supposed to be done by GOD?????

The message of the Church should be "Since you are now sorry for your sins, they are forgiven you, now go and sin no more," not "I forgive you, so keep it up."
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

The message should be "Your sins are forgiven you, now go and sin no more," not "I forgive you, so keep it up."

You can't get there by shunning them!

The message should be "Your sins are forgiven you, now go and sin no more," not "I forgive you, so keep it up."

Withholding approval of their sin isn't shunning them. They can turn from their sin and return to receiving the Church's and God's blessing.
Any church that closes it's doors to any group of people is not a church of God!

Withholding approval of their sin isn't shunning them. They can turn from their sin and return to receiving the Church's and God's blessing.

Don't be a hypocrite you sin everyday but yet your sins are ok! FOOLS
Any church that closes it's doors to any group of people is not a church of God!

I didn't realize the topic was about Churches closing the doors to sinners. I thought it was about whether the Church should approve of the sin of homosexuality and their pretend marriages.

I didn't realize the topic was about Churches closing the doors to sinners. I thought it was about whether the Church should approve of the sin of homosexuality and pretend marriages between same.

like I said but your sins are ok!

I didn't realize the topic was about Churches closing the doors to sinners. I thought it was about whether the Church should approve of the sin of homosexuality and pretend marriages between same.

You're spewing nonsense.

You're spewing nonsense.

Yes sir, of course I am spewing nonsense it doesn't align with your BS

Don't be a hypocrite you sin everyday but yet your sins are ok! FOOLS

I don't enshrine my sins in a phony ceremony of approval and celebrated, nor do I insist that they are not sins, but rather things to be approved of. That's the difference. See?
More cherry-pickin’. The church is hemorrhaging members, and yet a significant number of ‘Christians’ are ‘still’ more preoccupied and obsessed with homosexuals than homosexuals are...!
The First Chapter of Romans is pretty clear that "that Lifestyle" is an abomination to God.
All you have to do is read the Bible. Belonging to any group who thinks how they vote on any topic over rules God’s law is just plain stupid. Hasbeen
Are there tall buildings at the Vatican we can start throwing gay people off of?
ALL sin...missing God’s mark of perfection...can be considered an abomination to God. ALL sin separates us from God. That includes your sin, my sin, and the sins of everyone else, including the sins of those who who cherry-pick the sins of others as somehow being worse than their own.
Paul didn't like homosexuals because he was buggered by the Romans when he was a child.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Are there tall buildings at the Vatican we can start throwing gay people off of?

Nobody except for YOU are recommending that.
Are you and your friends starting with RatStinker?

Let us know what day you plan that and I will watch it on the news at 11.
That's gay.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Paul didn't like homosexuals because he was buggered by the Romans when he was a child.

Some Homosexuals / bisexuals are the only ones attracted to boys. This is true. However, just because Paul wrote against the sins does NOT mean that he was a victim of rape.
Homosexuality is not an approved thing in the Bible. Taking a Holy oath of celibacy is kinda over the top for a homosexual priest, wouldn't you think? The truth is those homosexual Cardinals actually voted for the Jesuit to play Pope. Bishops aren't immune and Parish Priests aren't either. There's going to be Hell to pay for that. Over the long history of the Roman Catholic Church there has been quite a lot of unholy chicanery that went on. One wonders if they'll ever get the mess straight but it would seem it just keeps getting worse.
Originally Posted by antlers
ALL sin...missing God’s mark of perfection...can be considered an abomination to God. ALL sin separates us from God. That includes your sin, my sin, and the sins of everyone else, including the sins of those who who cherry-pick the sins of others as somehow being worse than their own.

Come on Antlers you know that can't be true! smile smile smile
It will spread to the remainder of the institutional Roman Catholic Church, too. God left them with Vatican II. The devil took his place.

Amen.

Originally Posted by rainshot
Homosexuality is not an approved thing in the Bible. Taking a Holy oath of celibacy is kinda over the top for a homosexual priest, wouldn't you think? The truth is those homosexual Cardinals actually voted for the Jesuit to play Pope. Bishops aren't immune and Parish Priests aren't either. There's going to be Hell to pay for that. Over the long history of the Roman Catholic Church there has been quite a lot of unholy chicanery that went on. One wonders if they'll ever get the mess straight but it would seem it just keeps getting worse.

So, you think satans minions who are of vipers want to get the mess straight,or do they wish to lead believers away from the truth, Gods word?

You think they couldnt do better if they wanted to? What if they only want to decieve you?

See what kind of fruit the tree produces before partaking of it. How soon did satan lead Gods people astray? People dont believe GOD but do believe satan. People dont think satan is in the church, yet God said many will come in my name. Where do they come in His name? Church. What is His name to believers? Father.

Our Father, who art in heaven....Hallowed be thy name (the name Father). Call none on earth by His name after you become a man.
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Nobody except for YOU are recommending that.
Are you and your friends starting with RatStinker?

Let us know what day you plan that and I will watch it on the news at 11.

Oh my goodness!

What if someone sees a gay!

They might get turned gay!

It's too late for you Campy....but think about the children.

We can save them if we just start chunking gays.
Originally Posted by rainshot

Rain, just so you know, my rant wasnt directed at you. Your post just got me going on the topic. smile

Just like after Vatican II, there will be a massive loss of Catholics, many becoming unchurched, and many joining the Orthodox Churches.

Yeah, probably not.
More cherry-pickin’. The church is hemorrhaging members, and yet a significant number of ‘Christians’ are ‘still’ more preoccupied and obsessed with homosexuals than homosexuals are...!

I think homosexuals are obsessed with something else. wink
Originally Posted by skeen

Yeah, probably not.

guys.
Are orthodox numbers up?

Kinda like the Old Traditionalists that Nikon tried to round up.
I thought Conrad was pro homo marriage

Humph
I am pro nothing.

Well....I am for trolling Crappy Hampy.
1Cor 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.
19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

Note that word 'but'. It sets sexual sin apart as being against the Holy Spirit instead of God or Jesus. The only unforgivable sin is against the Spirit. You don't mess with him. This verse indicates that sexual sin is more serious than any others. I wouldn't call that cherry picking, it's scriptural.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
1Cor 6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.
19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

Note that word 'but'. It sets sexual sin apart as being against the Holy Spirit instead of God or Jesus. The only unforgivable sin is against the Spirit. You don't mess with him. This verse indicates that sexual sin is more serious than any others. I wouldn't call that cherry picking, it's scriptural.

Same as heterosexual sex outside of marriage, no? Seems like that doesn’t draw the same condemnation. Ultimately, God will do the judging. Aren’t we supposed to love our neighbors as ourselves? Jesus didn’t limit that to only those who measure up to our standards.
So you’re equating sexual immorality with the unforgivable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit...? I’d call that cherry-pickin’ on steroids...! Pickin’ a sin...overwhelmingly homosexuality...and holding it up higher than all the rest (including your owns sins), that’s cherry-pickin’.

To me it’s pretty clear that Paul is pointing out that when you sin sexually you hurt yourself. Not only do you hurt yourself, but at the deepest level imaginable. That’s how it’s different from other sins...because of the effect that it has on you. It stays with you. It will carry with you throughout your entire life. Sexuality is so powerful that if you sin sexually it has the power to turn your life upside down.

Charles Spurgeon didn't call the catholic church the great whore for nothing.

There's a teaching that I've been hearing that all sin is equal.
I don't disagree with the point that all sin separates men from God. However, some sins are specifically refered to as abominations, and other sins are not. There are obvious differences between sins. I'm not talking catholic venial vs mortal sins. That is a dogma of that denomination.
Have you studied the reprobate doctrine?
Originally Posted by WMR

Same as heterosexual sex outside of marriage, no? Seems like that doesn’t draw the same condemnation. Ultimately, God will do the judging. Aren’t we supposed to love our neighbors as ourselves? Jesus didn’t limit that to only those who measure up to our standards.

I guess its only when its in the butt.

I don't disagree with the point that all sin separates men from God. However, some sins are specifically refered to as abominations, and other sins are not. There are obvious differences between sins. I'm not talking catholic venial vs mortal sins. That is a dogma of that denomination.

It was an abomination when you fugked your neighbor’s dog

TWICE
Originally Posted by BobBrown

It was an abomination when you fugked your neighbor’s dog

TWICE

Was it a male, or female dog? There may be differing levels of sin.

Wrong!
Yes they did. Check out the Methodist Reverend Ann Gordon who became the Reverend Drew Phoenix. I read about her/his conversion in a news letter when my mother was serving as secretary at her UMC. After that she/he moved to Alaska and obtained a wife but got voted down when it tried to get named to some sort of civil rights commission. Quite a sordid affair for a once great Protestant church.

What makes me wonder is how in world does a woman acquire the equipment to be a man?
Originally Posted by Hastings

Wrong!
Yes they did. Check out the Methodist Reverend Ann Gordon who became the Reverend Drew Phoenix. I read about her/his conversion in a news letter when my mother was serving as secretary at her UMC. After that she/he moved to Alaska and obtained a wife but got voted down when it tried to get named to some sort of civil rights commission. Quite a sordid affair for a once great Protestant church.

What makes me wonder is how in world does a woman acquire the equipment to be a man?

That's a question for bobbi brown aka Bob.....
Favored pronoun, "they."

Wrong!

That's a question for bobbi brown aka Bob.....
Favored pronoun, "they."

Show the FIRE where the neighbor’s dog touched you

LMAO

Wrong!

As an organization, the UMC voted gay marriage and gay clergy down. This has caused a major rift within the church, with a split likely between the two sides. Most urban UMCs will likely stay with the UMC. Most rural churches will become part of a new Traditional Methodist Church. It is a real mess right now. The UMC should never have picked this fight, as it wasn’t necessary. The liberal side thought they had the votes and forced a showdown with the traditional side. They lost and are pouting, big time.
So you’re equating sexual immorality with the unforgivable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit...? I’d call that cherry-pickin’ on steroids...! Pickin’ a sin...overwhelmingly homosexuality...and holding it up higher than all the rest (including your owns sins), that’s cherry-pickin’.

To me it’s pretty clear that Paul is pointing out that when you sin sexually you hurt yourself. Not only do you hurt yourself, but at the deepest level imaginable. That’s how it’s different from other sins...because of the effect that it has on you. It stays with you. It will carry with you throughout your entire life. Sexuality is so powerful that if you sin sexually it has the power to turn your life upside down.
Your reply is total nonsense. I said nothing of the kind.
Originally Posted by WMR

If you read all the verses regarding sex, you'll find that they can all be grouped into 2 simple rules:
1. you must be married to your partner
2. your partner must be of the opposite sex
Within those rules, there's nothing at all in the Bible restricting what a couple can do in bed. As long as you're married, all's fair in the sack.

All sex outside of those rules is sinful. Now it's becoming commonplace for unmarried couples to live together and it's being accepted by the churches. The churches are wrong. God strictly prohibits cohabitation. They'll be among the luke warm churches in Rev that will be spit out.

Priest just la couple of Sundays ago said marriage is between a man and a woman. Even wrote it in the bulletin to make sure it was read. Of course it was in Wyoming and not Germany.
Accepting perverts in your church is a sticky problem. I have come to conclusion they should be accepted and watched for evidence that they are recruiting especially keeping them clear of kids. The pastor and an elder official of the church might do well to hold a private meeting and explain to such person they are on a tight leash.

As to all this talk of giving official recognition to marriage outside the normal boundaries of natural male to natural female the Christian church needs to say no way are they ratifying such a union. Sodom wasn't destroyed because everyone there were homo rapists and the tribe of Benjamin wasn't destroyed because everyone there raped and killed that Levite Priest's wife. They were destroyed for giving cover to very evil people just like we are doing today in this formerly great country.
God calls homosexuality an abomination. The Bishops will answer to him for condoning sin!
mad
She should be the Pope

https://www.brighteon.com/29cb4f5e-c990-4261-a4f2-66c6db3dedba
Originally Posted by jaguartx

She was great. Thanks.

Execellent Jag! She gets it! Thanks.
So does this guy, and he is a wheel in the church.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]photo hosting
So does this guy, and he is a wheel in the church.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]photo hosting

He's right.
Archbishop Vigano has a very strong case for his accusations.

I didn't but in retrospect it makes perfect sense! For the record, I also thought we would win the election so I guess I shouldn't make predictions anymore.....
Originally Posted by Nebraska

I didn't but in retrospect it makes perfect sense! For the record, I also thought we would win the election so I guess I shouldn't make predictions anymore.....

Umm, we did win.......
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Umm, we did win should have won......

In a country with FREE AND FAIR elections you would be correct but in the United States you only need to belong to the corrupt Democratic Party and generate more illegal ballots than your opponent and not get caught.
Remember what Trump repeated a week or two ago? "I didnt concede the election". Its a clue.

How many times has he said, "We won by a landslide".

The truth is working its way out.

From Dan SQovino, Sept, SEVENTEENTH, 2021

In a country with FREE AND FAIR elections you would be correct but in the United States you only need to belong to the corrupt Democratic Party and generate more illegal ballots than your opponent and not get caught.

They got caught. In fact, they did it in open view of the nation. It's just that no one in authority did anything about it.
© 24hourcampfire