Home
Just heard this blurb on the news.

WTF all the Juan Valdez types gonna do for work out their now???
Geuss they all have goats on a stake and rope in the yards out their now???

Newsome is looking out for you guys out their!!!

WTF????
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
I believe the real intent was to ban all the generators people have been buying since last year. The Governor orders blackouts to areas that might be vulnerable to wildfires. He does not allow people to sue for the lost or spoiled food or for the hospital bills for people who's medical devices need power. A lot of generators have been sold and installed to fire up when power has been cut.

The damned pretty rich boy does not want people to be self sufficient. He is a control junkie.
I hope someone decides to stick a running chainsaw with a stuck throttle up his ass.
they are gonna have trouble cutting fire breaks and clearing out deadwood without real saws.
that is gonna hurt people with insurance premiums...
Congrats on your recall, CA. Glad I visited in 2013 and saw the sequoias. I donā€™t see a return trip happening anytime soon.
They have been talking banning that sch!!t for a long time. When I was living in LA in 1992 they were talking the pollution from the landscaping equipment was worse than the cars in the road. That state is screwed and itā€™s unfortunate.
Originally Posted by Springcove
They have been talking banning that sch!!t for a long time. When I was living in LA in 1992 they were talking the pollution from the landscaping equipment was worse than the cars in the road. That state is screwed and itā€™s unfortunate.

Itā€™s not the state of California, itā€™s the entire country. If you havenā€™t noticed, the Biden administration has taken Californiaā€™s model to the federal level. Unfettered illegal immigration, gutted military, $15/hr minimum wage through the back door,
Mask and vaccine mandates etcā€¦.
I wouldnā€™t be pointing and laughing at California.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
they are gonna have trouble cutting fire breaks and clearing out deadwood without real saws.
that is gonna hurt people with insurance premiums...

Yup!!!
Generac orders are backed up for months on account of California power outages and the Gulf coast storms. What does the guv want them to do about food storage and charging those electric cars and chain saws? There are people on cpap machines at night. I kind of wonder what he plans to do about all the kids I saw up around Shingletown running around on their smoking 4 wheelers.
You saw up kids around Shingletown?

Kinda morbid.

Having a hard time getting Honda GX series engines around here as apparently Honda has not renewed their California Air Resources Board license.

Anybody else heard this?
Not gonna happen.
Originally Posted by Higginez
You saw up kids around Shingletown?
Kinda morbid.
Maybe I should have said up in Northern California at Shingletown to more clearly convey my meaning.
Shingletown is even worse than Hangtown for ugly women per capita.

Not to mention Jamestown.
Originally Posted by Morewood
Not gonna happen.

This... As soon as they realize this will hurt all the poor and illegal wetback landscaper's they will drop it..
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
I believe the real intent was to ban all the generators people have been buying since last year. The Governor orders blackouts to areas that might be vulnerable to wildfires. He does not allow people to sue for the lost or spoiled food or for the hospital bills for people who's medical devices need power. A lot of generators have been sold and installed to fire up when power has been cut.

The damned pretty rich boy does not want people to be self sufficient. He is a control junkie.

Oh no, all those electric mower and blower replacements will help the with the blackouts.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Not gonna happen.

This... As soon as they realize this will hurt all the poor and illegal wetback landscaper's they will drop it..

There is 30 million in the bill to provide for low cost loans to buy electric equipment
That is OK, it is almost 100% white, and I saw big buck deer grazing along the roads.
Great. Colorado doesnt have a legislature, they just let California write the laws. I will start running 2 stroke oil in my lawnmower now.
Originally Posted by kennyd
Great. Colorado doesnt have a legislature, they just let California write the laws. I will start running 2 stroke oil in my lawnmower now.

Need to rig up an oil injection system for the exhaust
Not just Brandon/ Joe Biden, [bleep] CALIFORNIA.. all other states and make a law not letting California resident move into that state any other state.
Pool your money.
Originally Posted by ldholton
Not just Brandon/ Joe Biden, [bleep] CALIFORNIA.. all other states and make a law not letting California resident move into that state any other state.
There are some real good westerner type folks in the rural north of California. They are wanting to break away and form another state.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by ldholton
There are some real good westerner type folks in the rural north of California. They are wanting to break away and form another state.

Chit in one hand and wish in another

You forgot Alderpoint.

Hill trash women need loving too.
Originally Posted by RUM7

Originally Posted by Craigster

You forgot Alderpoint.

Y'all Cali boys need ta quit pickin' on our Cali girls of the hillbilly variety.

We've got more than a few up this way and not all of them are so bad. wink

that's why Hastings is sawing them up!
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by RUM7

Originally Posted by Craigster

You forgot Alderpoint.

Y'all Cali boys need ta quit pickin' on our Cali girls of the hillbilly variety.
We've got more than a few up this way and not all of them are so bad. wink
As if there aren't ugly women on the coast. Nancy, Diane, and Maxine even when young had to be ugggly. A lot of those hill girls are AOK. Besides that, they are white and lots of them vote republican. For all the good it does.
I was in Home Depot in Billings a few weeks ago and saw a zero turn mower that was electric. I thought wth.

For a little lawn, I would buy an electric push mower.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by viking
I was in Home Depot in Billings a few weeks ago and saw a zero turn mower that was electric. I thought wth.

At my HD, I saw a 42 inch electric lawn tractor that cost 4 grand. I wonder if they have sold one yet.
Originally Posted by RJY66

At my HD, I saw a 42 inch electric lawn tractor that cost 4 grand. I wonder if they have sold one yet.

My neighbor in Michigan bought an electric lawn tractor 2 years ago. Had nothing but trouble with it. HD replaced the batteries once, then made him go to manufacturer, who finally stopped supporting. HD took it back and gave him full credit toward a gas lawn tractor.

But, hey, Newsom & the gliteratti have folks who do these chores for them. Once again, rules for thee but not for me.
Laws and consequences only apply to decent White people, sheitfucts can do anything without consequence, what don't you understand...? It's raysis, sexiss, homophonetics & shiz to say otherwize.
This is #1 about noise. Old Progressive retirees don't like the noise. In the most trendy, progressive neighborhoods here in town, the homeowners bitch endlessly about the noise of the lawn crews with their leaf blowers. Not that these Progressive liberals could ever cut their own lawns.

Secondary goal is to eliminate all the 2 cycle engines they think are environmentally unfriendly. Their excuse is noise. They want everything electric.
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Not gonna happen.

Nope.

https://egopowerplus.com/

Buy stock in EGO today, Pelosi and her nephew Newsome did.
Well now I will have to buy anything gas powered over the border in Nevada like I already have to do with ammo when I need it. Liberal mother fugkers just can't keep their hands off of anything.
If they can smuggle illegal landscaper workers into California why wouldn't they also smuggle illegal lawnmowers in?

I've heard there are some communities in Florida that have banned gas powered blowers (for noise) but have not banned mowers.
Since the recall failure, Newsom is drunk with power, signing the craziest liberal idiocy to come to his desk. For some reason, I can't find the actual text of the ban on small engine sales
Mark my words, mandatory vax from K thru 12, is going to turn into a schidtstorm.
But, back to small engines, I am eagerly awaiting the introduction of a battery powered generator...the concept is intriguing. Just think of it, something for nothing.
Battery operated generators get their power via solar, not a bad setup but the initial cost is probably prohibitive to most. It wouldnā€™t bother me if every lawnmower was electric and operated remotely like a roomba.
The neighbor has a couple, look like giant horseshoe crabs roaming over his lawn.
Battery operated tools and equipment are steadily improving. I have several battery operated tools and they work well. The limitation is the batteries are expensive and don't last very long. I say let the market dictate and technology will advance to satisfy demand. Government mandates are counter productive.

We've had them for 10 + years and I love them. Bought the first one so my wife didn't have to deal with filling gas cans and mowers while I was off working for months at a time. We had a reel type old school push mower but it wouldn't cut the lawn in the rental my wife had then. I'd stick with those if we didn't have rocks and pebbles coming out of the ground here every rain/frost cycle.

I don't have to mow acres, and if I did I hear there are these things called "livestock" that I could eat when their done keeping the "lawn" mowed.
Originally Posted by kennyd
I will start running 2 stroke oil in my lawnmower now.

I never stopped.... and have enuff 2 stroke Lawnboys to last until I die...

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]
Liberal leftist idiocy is quite innovative.
So how are all the golf courses going to get mowed?

That's a long assed extension cord.
Well Californian's had the chance to remove the dumb arse and kept him so enjoy that bed.
Originally Posted by hunting1
Well Californian's had the chance to remove the dumb arse and kept him so enjoy that bed.

Coming to your neighborhood soon.
Originally Posted by hatari
This is #1 about noise. Old Progressive retirees don't like the noise. In the most trendy, progressive neighborhoods here in town, the homeowners bitch endlessly about the noise of the lawn crews with their leaf blowers. Not that these Progressive liberals could ever cut their own lawns.

Secondary goal is to eliminate all the 2 cycle engines they think are environmentally unfriendly. Their excuse is noise. They want everything electric.

there are a lot of lazy ass overweight lawn crew guys that gin up a lot of hours making dust storms...
when I was a kid we just used to take a pass down the edge of the street and either edge of the driveway with the zero turn and the breeze out the grass port would take care of 95 percent of the cuttings.

The illegal immigrant gardeners are running gas machines when they could run electric, because some home owners do not provide electrical outlets.
If the homeowners were taxed pennies for the noise, the electricity would be provided.

The average price of a home in my city [suburb of Seattle] is $2.4M.
The city could easily regulate gardeners.
They have strict licensing and regulation of arborists.

It does not take much imagination to see where this is going.
Renegade50: NOTHING, coming out of the horrific entity now known as kalifornicationkopia, surprises me anymore - and hasn't for a couple of decades now.
The ONLY thing kalifornicationkopia is good for anymore is to laugh at.
And that is sad - it was once a great and beautiful state!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Mowing the golf courses:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Bruce
Fuggstick signed this today.

Gonna open a lawnmower franchise just over the state line.
Originally Posted by Higginez
Fuggstick signed this today.

Hate that guy !

šŸ¦«
I guess I haven't been paying attention.

Last I heard he hadn't signed this but I guess he did last Saturday and not today.
Iā€™m not sure, but I thought if youā€™re a commercial entity, you are excluded from this...Logging, lawn care company, golf courses, etc.

Gonna be a lot of neighborhood Karenā€™s filmed on cellphones.

šŸ¦«
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Springcove

Itā€™s not the state of California, itā€™s the entire country. If you havenā€™t noticed, the Biden administration has taken Californiaā€™s model to the federal level. Unfettered illegal immigration, gutted military, $15/hr minimum wage through the back door,
Mask and vaccine mandates etcā€¦.
I wouldnā€™t be pointing and laughing at California.

The speaker of the house and the VP are from California, do you think this was all an accident ?

kwg
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
So how are all the golf courses going to get mowed?

That's a long assed extension cord.

Follow the science.

No, it isnā€™t.
Outfit I work for uses small engines on all of the lawn equipment we build.

Getting ready to hire some new engineers to start designing/building battery powered equipment.

Wonder what we are going to do with all of the old Lithium batteries????

Phugging greenies.
The really stupid part of this is that 90% of this would be accomplished by the market place just because the battery operated stuff is getting so much better so quickly. Even the old farts (me included, thank you) on this forum are switching to battery operated yard tools. I bought a battery trimmer for the farm this year, and my employees grab it over the gas trimmer every single time. It's a better mouse trap.

Unfortunately, that's just a few tools so far, while many others aren't ready for prime time, and won't be in time to meet the law's deadlines.

Just like with the CARB legislation, all this law does is screw up the natural, logical, capitalist progression of technology into the market place. It's going to entice manufacturers into the market with tools that aren't ready for prime time, creating huge economic cost due to tools that don't work as they should, and actually slow the conversion to battery tools overall because of the resentment by the public for the pig in a poke they were required to buy.

Just like the diesel manufacturers were pushed into bringing out EGR / DPF / SCR technology faster than they could proof test it, this will set the conversion of an entire segment of the industry back for years if not decades.
Originally Posted by Dutch
The really stupid part of this is that 90% of this would be accomplished by the market place just because the battery operated stuff is getting so much better so quickly. Even the old farts (me included, thank you) on this forum are switching to battery operated yard tools. I bought a battery trimmer for the farm this year, and my employees grab it over the gas trimmer every single time. It's a better mouse trap.

Unfortunately, that's just a few tools so far, while many others aren't ready for prime time, and won't be in time to meet the law's deadlines.

Just like with the CARB legislation, all this law does is screw up the natural, logical, capitalist progression of technology into the market place. It's going to entice manufacturers into the market with tools that aren't ready for prime time, creating huge economic cost due to tools that don't work as they should, and actually slow the conversion to battery tools overall because of the resentment by the public for the pig in a poke they were required to buy.

Just like the diesel manufacturers were pushed into bringing out EGR / DPF / SCR technology faster than they could proof test it, this will set the conversion of an entire segment of the industry back for years if not decades.

Very true
Most homeless won't need gas engines. No problem.
I like battery op hand tools......

Lawn tools??

Gayer'n aids.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I like battery op hand tools......

Lawn tools??

Gayer'n aids.

Love my battery operated leaf blower. Haven't used a broom in the garage since getting the blower.
Originally Posted by Dutch

You bring up some very good points Dutch.
Amen, Dutch, amen.
I asked a local shop to turn up the throttle on my lawn mower so it would cut better and they said they couldn't legally do it because of Federal laws.

Bb
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I asked a local shop to turn up the throttle on my lawn mower so it would cut better and they said they couldn't legally do it because of Federal laws.

Bb

If you hot rod your lawn mower.....you might be a redneck!
© 24hourcampfire