Home
Posted By: WayneShaw Real America - 10/15/21
https://thelibertydaily.com/factory...-the-safety-man-told-them-no-jab-no-job/

Watch it.

https://gettr.com/post/pe3keg3d73
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: Real America - 10/15/21
If it's real, I love it, hope we have more of it.

Fu^ck Joe Biden.

MM
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Real America - 10/15/21
Excellent!
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: Real America - 10/15/21
Awesome!
Posted By: wdenike Re: Real America - 10/15/21
If there was a nation wide walk out. This bullchit would go away. All this bullchit about civil unrest. And the whole country continues to patronize facebitch, Titter, and the airlines. While apparently so god dam broke. Can’t take a little time off to stick it up their arse. Pretty pathetic. Gooberment aint one bit worried about nothing.

THE TRUCKERS SOULD QUIT HAULING CHIT TO ALL THE BIG LIBERAL CITIES.

Take care, Willie
Posted By: Springcove Re: Real America - 10/15/21
That was great. Thank you for posting it.
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Real America - 10/16/21
I work at a General Electric factory ,.because they have so much goverment work .Thanks to joe lyin biden ,mandate .they told all of us yesterday ,if you dont get the covid 19 shot , ,you will no longer have a job
Posted By: viking Re: Real America - 10/16/21
Originally Posted by rem shooter
I work at a General Electric factory ,.because they have so much goverment work .Thanks to joe lyin biden ,mandate .they told all of us yesterday ,if you dont get the covid 19 shot , ,you will no longer have a job

Have you decided?
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Real America - 10/16/21

For a year... or three... I have pondered the super low interest rates on a mortgage... refinancing and scooping up a boatload of equity cash... insane real estate market. None of it made any sense to me... how in the world could rates be so low... almost negative... free and easy money...

"Bill Tyler, take me" said the beaver... "Free and easy"... "as many beavers as there are stars in the sky"...: said Old Iron Belly

FINALLY, I get it.

Convince people to over commit on a house, drink the Koolaid of free easy money... then tell them they will lose EVERYTHING if the don't comply with the Master's Command to get a jab... and another jab... and another one...

Or the Master's command to turn in your neighbor that owns a gun... or the Master's command do exactly what you are told each time and every time without question.

I am not very bright in that it took me so long to figure this out.
Posted By: Fullfan Re: Real America - 10/16/21
Hell ya
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Real America - 10/16/21
Originally Posted by viking

Have you decided?
because of covid -19and other things that happened . i had not seen my mother since summer 2018, she lives a long way from me .she had Alzheimer's Disease and parkensens desease ,only way I could see her was too get the covid -19 shot. glad i did so i could see her one last time this summer ,she knew who I was most of the time i was home. She passed away from it this past monday ,..if not for my mother ,i would not have gotten the shot at that time ,as of today if i had not got the shot ,.i dont know what i would do ,i do know a lot of the machinist say they wont get it and will go to other jobs
Posted By: 673 Re: Real America - 10/16/21
Originally Posted by CashisKing

For a year... or three... I have pondered the super low interest rates on a mortgage... refinancing and scooping up a boatload of equity cash... insane real estate market. None of it made any sense to me... how in the world could rates be so low... almost negative... free and easy money...

"Bill Tyler, take me" said the beaver... "Free and easy"... "as many beavers as there are stars in the sky"...: said Old Iron Belly

FINALLY, I get it.

Convince people to over commit on a house, drink the Koolaid of free easy money... then tell them they will lose EVERYTHING if the don't comply with the Master's Command to get a jab... and another jab... and another one...

Or the Master's command to turn in your neighbor that owns a gun... or the Master's command do exactly what you are told each time and every time without question.

I think this too.
Posted By: wdenike Re: Real America - 10/18/21
ROFLMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m beginning to think maybe the video is make believe. And starting to think you couldn’t get the country to stick together if they fell in a bucket of fuggen crazy glue.

Take care, Willie
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Real America - 10/18/21
Originally Posted by CashisKing

FINALLY, I get it.

You are correct, sir.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Real America - 10/18/21
👍
Posted By: Vek Re: Real America - 10/18/21
I have that same badge lanyard, and am looking out my back window at the plant to which it belongs. Don’t recognize the fellow, but maybe I too will have a story to tell when I return to work Thursday after my little vacation. I was out last week so there should be some hubbub if this really happened.
© 24hourcampfire