Home
Posted By: NVhntr Crappy Hamper's a Posting Fool - 10/18/21
67 posts yesterday.
All very insightful and informative.
What's the record?
How many today??

He did shill for some video traffic earlier.
Posting?
Originally Posted by smokepole
Posting?

?
Just a fool. No modifiers necessary.

ding...
He's must be getting a commission from Bin.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
He's must be getting a commission from Bin Soros.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by IZH27
I’m starting to think he’s a Sock Puppet.

He doesn’t link for free; that’s for certain.

But he’s only here to help.

🤮

Hahaha! Gotcha.

I actually went to the Googler and looked up "Posting".

I was confused because he did spell it correctly!
I’m starting to think he’s a Sock Puppet.

He doesn’t link for free; that’s for certain.

But he’s only here to help.

🤮

No schit.
and we have a lot of attention whores, that have to post multiple answers to every thread.
He is on ignore like that idiot bob brown with fingers twitching allways figuring they can effect their influence with their inane dumbassery replies. You know they are fakes if they have that much time to spend on the puter. Mb
67 posts yesterday.
What's the record?

The Mania is strong in him.

#TheLordGivesHimStrength

😝🦫
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and we have a lot of attention whores, that have to post multiple answers to every thread.

Stop toggling, then you won’t see it.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Right?
Oracle should mean something.
It should be achieved through hard work, not just endless paid links to clickbait quackery.
67 posts yesterday.
What's the record?
crazy
67 posts on Sunday. Dudes on a roll to top his buddy TRH.
That has to be a record.
Posted By: efw Re: Crappy Hamper's a Posting Fool - 10/19/21
I’m no fan but who cares? I just don’t bother looking.

Why go to the trouble of counting and posting about it?

Odd
I think it's noteworthy.
Apparently you don't
You would think that supposed “grown men” would have something better to do on a Weeknight than to gang up on a person that seems to be sincere in his beliefs, though he may be mistaken and wrong about some things. No, I don’t agree with HC about lots of things; but I can disagree in a respectful, mature way. It seems that a certain percentage of the CF members that love to ridicule, berate, and dismiss HC as being stupid or delusional, have never outgrown their adolescent tendencies to bully and demean others that they know are more intellectually superior to them. In other words; dumb azzes hate people that are smarter than them. Thus, they resort to childish tactics to hate on others
HC the 24 hr Bukkake bytch boy been busy.
So, butt buddies?
You are one low-life, scum-sucking SOB. Evidently you are devoid of any empathy or compassion for a fellow human being. You must be a truly lonely, pathetic organism. I really pity you
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
You would think that supposed “grown men” would have something better to do on a Weeknight than to gang up on a person that seems to be sincere in his beliefs, though he may be mistaken and wrong about some things. No, I don’t agree with HC about lots of things; but I can disagree in a respectful, mature way. It seems that a certain percentage of the CF members that love to ridicule, berate, and dismiss HC as being stupid or delusional, have never outgrown their adolescent tendencies to bully and demean others that they know are more intellectually superior to them. In other words; dumb azzes hate people that are smarter than them. Thus, they resort to childish tactics to hate on others

Some of us take our religious beliefs seriously and don’t like a skull fûck’d, hollow head, spewing the good word in ways to malign others. So, we return the favor.

As for you...Fûck off !

🦫
I wish HC would tell us another Near Death Experience Hand of God intervention saved him story.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or maybe some more God gave me free schit stories.
Something like a box of care bears or maybe a bag of gummie Dicks
We need more preacher anderson vids.
The girl with the guitar gives me a semi
Sword play and druggies around the campsite stories
👍👍👍👍👍
You are one low-life, scum-sucking SOB. Evidently you are devoid of any empathy or compassion for a fellow human being. You must be a truly lonely, pathetic organism. I really pity you

Good Lord, I sure do love it when the intellectually superior folks do these things to themselves.......LMAO!!

It seems that a certain percentage of the CF members that love to ridicule, berate, and dismiss HC as being stupid or delusional, have never outgrown their adolescent tendencies to bully and demean others that they know are more intellectually superior to them.
The vicious trigger slap from AR series rifle story was pretty good.

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤔🤔🤔🤔🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Good Lord, I sure do love it when the intellectually superior folks do these things to themselves.......LMAO!!

It seems that a certain percentage of the CF members that love to ridicule, berate, and dismiss HC as being stupid or delusional, have never outgrown their adolescent tendencies to bully and demean others that they know are more intellectually superior to them.

Funny how that happens every.....single.....time...
HC is a fugging sockpuppet troll who reinvented himself as a religious persona for his manipulative kicks and pleasure.

And aloof people have fallen for it.....
Originally Posted by renegade50
I wish HC would tell us another Near Death Experience Hand of God intervention saved him story.

On my way home today I thought how it would be nice if my RCBS bullet feeder would come today so I prayed, Guess what!

I'm not schitting you Bro.

My, that's a lot of sailer talk for someone discussing compassion.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

On my way home today I thought how it would be nice if my RCBS bullet feeder would come today so I prayed, Guess what!

I'm not schitting you Bro.

I sold a Leupold scope to another member.
I prayed on friday the check would arrive so I cash it by 5 before the bank closed.

PTL
It did
Gunga Galunga......

I'm not schitting either....

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sword play and druggies around the campsite stories.

My personal favorite story.

I hope NVhntr saved it. And the 1911 slap story.
It’s people like all of you refined gentlemen that give country folks, rednecks, and hillbillies a bad reputation. I’ll leave you with a fact that NONE of you will be able to escape on God’s Judgment Day: “God will not be mocked; whatever a man sows, that is what he shall reap”. Gal. 6:7
Posted By: DBT Re: Crappy Hamper's a Posting Fool - 10/19/21
Matthew 5:22, “But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing,’ shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.”
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Some of us take our religious beliefs seriously and don’t like a skull fûck’d, hollow head, spewing the good word in ways to malign others. So, we return the favor.

As for you...Fûck off !

🦫
What religion is that ? I was raised Baptist. Gotta admit I haven't lived up to the title of "religious" or "Christian" as an adult. My mom was a devout, born again Christian. My uncle was a Baptist minister. My best friend and lifelong hunting partner also devout, born again Christian. None of them ever would have talked/acted like you or any of these other guys here on this thread. Lotta fake ass Christians bullshytting themselves/each other here. Always been that way. I may not be one but I know one when I see one and I don't see many here. I reckon I'll see them/you in hell if I/we don't change our ways.
It’s people like all of you refined gentlemen that give country folks, rednecks, and hillbillies a bad reputation. I’ll leave you with a fact that NONE of you will be able to escape on God’s Judgment Day: “God will not be mocked; whatever a man sows, that is what he shall reap”. Gal. 6:7

If you truly think that charlatan is genuine I’ve got some ocean front property Arizona to sell you.

You post all Holier than thou and then proceed to lower yourself. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Happy Camper is being mocked, not God. And yes, I am a refined gentleman, but I don't think I've given anyone a bad reputation.
The problem is that Rick Bin should move all his posts and make it so he only can post in “Christ at the campfire”
Originally Posted by Craigster

Happy Camper is being mocked, not God. And yes, I am a refined gentleman, but I don't think I've given anyone a bad reputation.
Does God approve of mocking others ?
The irreverence, disrespect, and mockery toward God and other human beings on this forum knows no bounds! Just. Pure. Evil. And, yes; I call out Evil SOB’z by what they are. I pull no punches for the sake of being “civil”. The beasts on this thread that pretend to be human are simply demonic. There is no other explanation
Originally Posted by Blackheart

I wouldn't know. Next time you talk to him, you might ask.

A Christian would know.
The irreverence, disrespect, and mockery toward God and other human beings on this forum knows no bounds! Just. Pure. Evil. And, yes; I call out Evil SOB’z by what they are. I pull no punches for the sake of being “civil”. The beasts on this thread that pretend to be human are simply demonic. There is no other explanation

The "other explanation" is quite obvious. You're a religious whack job.
You guys need to get out and go hunting if you actually took the time to count someones posts.
]Happy Glamper is satan's troll

Beware of his seductive words and twisted tongue and seductive lies

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies".

A Christian would know.

Would a Jew, Buddhist or Hindu know ?

A Christian would know.

Would a Jew, Buddhist or Hindu know ?
I have no idea.

Thank you Ruger4Life.

I just happened to notice your response on the listing of topics as a responder, so I thought it worth reading yours and a couple others worth reading.
Yesterday I certainly broke a personal record for posts in a single day. It was By in large one thread that I thought may be an encouragement to believers. A simple sermon as is my habit to provide each Sunday.....
Other than the few believers who might have been overwhelmed by the atheists who hated the content, most posts were responses to trolls.

As for that one thread that started with a simple greeting and link, guess how many trolling posts attacked that message?
Over 100!

109 To be exact!

Talk about twisted hypocrisies.
One kind, encouraging sermon to believers and all of that hatred from the atheists.
It reminds me of BLM. Led by atheists lesbians who got like-minded evil, organized to destroy the free exercise of the rights our Lord granted us.
The people of the town's, neighborhoods stood down and the wicked atheists took over and burned them to the ground.
It's gotten to be like that here on this forum too
Originally Posted by efw
I’m no fan but who cares? I just don’t bother looking.

Why go to the trouble of counting and posting about it?

Odd

Yep. All the a-holes on here and this cat decides to pick on Happy Camper. Whatever.
I am not religious; nor do I go to church. I am not friends with HC, nor am I attempting to defend any of his beliefs or what he said he “heard from God”. I do not know the man. What I do know is this: to continually berate, ridicule, and persecute another human being is not moral, but evil. Maybe he needs help? But most of you don’t care, and do the opposite: Crap ALL OVER HIM SO YOU CAN GET YOUR LAUGHS AND RUB ELBOWS WITH YOUR LOW-LIFE BUDDIES! Sorry excuses for human beings…
Ruh roh......he went bold.

Only next step would be to go to plaid.
Spaceballs…

Are you drunk or stoned?
No one is mocking God, we are mocking Crappy Hamper and you since you decided you needed to come to his defense.
I meaning seeing as he is your only friend I give you kudos for loyalty.

"...I am not friends with HC, nor am I attempting to defend any of his beliefs..."

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
It’s people like all of you refined gentlemen that give country folks, rednecks, and hillbillies a bad reputation.

LMAO
Please give credit where credit is due.
Maybe he needs help?

Maybe???
Marshal Bliss gave that guy a chance to stop.

Even shot him in the leg once.

But....when you are the Prophet....you gotta keep running.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You guys need to get out and go hunting if you actually took the time to count someones posts.

Thanks for the advice.
Doxed anyone today?
Originally Posted by Beaver10

As for you...Fûck off !

🦫
What religion is that ? I was raised Baptist. Gotta admit I haven't lived up to the title of "religious" or "Christian" as an adult. My mom was a devout, born again Christian. My uncle was a Baptist minister. My best friend and lifelong hunting partner also devout, born again Christian. None of them ever would have talked/acted like you or any of these other guys here on this thread. Lotta fake ass Christians bullshytting themselves/each other here. Always been that way. I may not be one but I know one when I see one and I don't see many here. I reckon I'll see them/you in hell if I/we don't change our ways.

I should have said “Seriously, and privately”. I don’t like people who knock on my door, or approach me while I’m outside my home to ask about my faith. Those, that don’t have small children with them, get ask a personal question from me, before I’m willing to answer theirs.

I don’t like cons, and especially cons who work a religious angle to accomplish something that benefits or enriches only themselves.

I don’t mock God...I mock, belittle and abuse those that are are playing a game that targets the soft spot of many people, especially the elderly, and those who are desperately in need.

Blacky, I’ll save you a place in whichever line you think you’ll be in at the end.

🦫

Thanks for the advice.
Doxed anyone today?

No worries, deflave said his name isn't Travis Frost so no harm no foul.
And his wife's name isn't Megan.

Thanks for the advice.
Doxed anyone today?

It's early.
“I mock, belittle, and abuse those…”. EXACTLY my point! Just stop it man! Who made you judge, jury, and executioner of your fellow man? NO ONE! You arrogantly appointed yourself, pretending that you are “perfect”, and worthy to be the “judge” of others! And yet YOU, as well as I, are full of shortcomings!!???
“I mock, belittle, and abuse those…”. EXACTLY my point! Just stop it man! Who made you judge, jury, and executioner of your fellow man? NO ONE! You arrogantly appointed yourself, pretending that you are “perfect”, and worthy to be the “judge” of others! And yet YOU, as well as I, are full of shortcomings!!???

But, you’re okay with an individual who uses God as a means to manipulate others ?

You would think you’d be a smidge more protective of Gods work, by being more concerned by someone using it only for their personal gain.

Find something, or someone else to cry to. I have no empathy for charlatans, or fools who follow idiots, simply because they quote bible and verses.

The ignore button is there for you....Just push it !

🦫

That reminds me of the time happy camper was choking to death on a cock. Out of nowhere fireballz showed up, ripped the cock away from happy camper and started riding it reverse cowgirl. What are the chances? PTL
Originally Posted by DeadHead

That reminds me of the time happy camper was choking to death on a cock. Out of nowhere fireballz showed up, ripped the cock away from happy camper and started riding it reverse cowgirl. What are the chances? PTL
You shouldn't have been sticking your cock down HC's throat to begin with ya sick bastard.
I think it's noteworthy.
Apparently you don't

I'm thinking you're gay for him.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Maybe he needs help?

Maybe???

Ya think ?
Then Blackfart showed up towing his house behind his Ford Ranger and hogged all the cock for himself. The End. Lol
Thanks for the advice.
Doxed anyone today?

No worries, deflave said his name isn't Travis Frost so no harm no foul.

And his wife's name isn't Megan.

Pretty laissez faire for a gal that spreads her digits around the innawebz...

You are some disgusting, bottom-feeder low-lifes. I know your mom would be proud
Then Blackfart showed up towing his house behind his Ford Ranger and hogged all the cock for himself. The End. Lol
I bet that woulda really bummed you out if it were true fa ggot.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
I think it's noteworthy.
Apparently you don't

I'm thinking you can't read.
There's a reason many "misfits" end up as preachers or priests.
As a social retard it's the only way they can have any power or influence over the sheep.

Not very Christian of you Blackfart.

Not very Christian of you Blackfart.
Obviously you have a reading comprehension disability in addition to the whole gay cock gobbler thing. Better ask Happy to pray for you.
Same lowlifes, different day.
Originally Posted by Hammerdown
I think it's noteworthy.
Apparently you don't

I'm thinking you can't read.
There's a reason "misfits" end up as preachers or priests.
It's the only way they can have any power or influence over the sheep.

You could be on to something?

I just wonder way you're always in his back pocket..
Maybe if you had read more of his posts you wouldn't be wondering.

6/23/20(HC rants on long haired Jesus pictures. Has another homo fantasy. HC thinks about homos….alot.)
"The idea that Jesus had long hair does NOT COME FROM THE BIBLE. It comes from homo-sodomite artists that enjoyed painting naked men with long hair. During the Renaissance long hair was the fashion of these queers commissioned to paint "Jesus", which is another Jesus....a wicked substitute of their imagination."
Yeah buddy, I don't follow him that close.
Oh....the PMs that must be flying about.
Simple minds are easily amused. Nothing new
R4L sounds almost....

Sockpuppetish.
Miss Lynn sockpuppetish in ways of posting style...

Says not friends with HC
Then boom
Profile page
HC on friends list.
Only one he has and R4L gets caught in that little lie....

TFF!!!!

JC nailed it.
PM comms going on...

Cant beleive how many RUBES have fallen for HC the sockpuppet troll playing the religous persona for his own schits and giggles.

SMH.......

6/23/20(HC rants on long haired Jesus pictures. Has another homo fantasy. HC thinks about homos….alot.)
"The idea that Jesus had long hair does NOT COME FROM THE BIBLE. It comes from homo-sodomite artists that enjoyed painting naked men with long hair. During the Renaissance long hair was the fashion of these queers commissioned to paint "Jesus", which is another Jesus....a wicked substitute of their imagination."

JC had a high and tight???

Cool.....

Are you drunk or stoned?
No one is mocking God, we are mocking Crappy Hamper and you since you decided you needed to come to his defense.
I meaning seeing as he is your only friend I give you kudos for loyalty.

"...I am not friends with HC, nor am I attempting to defend any of his beliefs..."

BOOM!!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄🤣😄😄😄

Some dumbazz sockpuppets trolls on here for sure...
67 posts yesterday.
What's the record?

He's got a long way to go before he catches up to the dwarf from Alaska...
I read here on the fire that stick has 350 posts in 24 hours.
A long time ago apparently.
Heathens…..

Side note…

Maybe Ruger4life can start a thread on what a “refined gentleman” is…..

I’m kinda sure eating at the buffets knocks me out…..
67 posts yesterday.
What's the record?

And your point is? Limit his post? Says quite a bit for your day to keep track of just how many he made.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Heathens…..

Side note…

Maybe Ruger4life can start a thread on what a “refined gentleman” is…..

I’m kinda sure eating at the buffets knocks me out…..

Back when they would let you inside, we would say Grace at MacDonalds.
Posting?

Yes, posting. Look it up. It's horseback riding terminology.

Posted By: efw Re: Crappy Hamper's a Posting Fool - 10/19/21
I think it's noteworthy.
Apparently you don't

You’re right I’ve never counted another poster’s activity.

So, butt buddies?

It would appear that you are his, yes.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Back when they would let you inside, we would say Grace at MacDonalds.

Me too. Mine went something like this:

"Dear Lord, please don't let me crap my pants on the way home."

It never worked though.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
67 posts yesterday.
What's the record?

And your point is? Limit his post? Says quite a bit for your day to keep track of just how many he made.

Thanks for your kind reply.
Now you can go back to your important business.
Wonder how much traffic revenue he generated?
Originally Posted by efw
I think it's noteworthy.
Apparently you don't

You’re right I’ve never counted another poster’s activity.

Well, be sure and add that to your resume.

So, butt buddies?

It would appear that you are his, yes.

It would appear that reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. Be sure to add that to your resume.

I'm not going to get into this pillow fight and I apologize for sidetracking this; but, I have a question and I don't want to start a separate thread to ask it. NVhntr posted above what appears to be a closeup of Happy Camper's avatar. Isn't that Edward Woodward as the Equalizer? If so, it's in the running for coolest avatar on the forum, in my opinion. Thanks in advance.
R4L sounds almost....

Sockpuppetish.
Miss Lynn sockpuppetish in ways of posting style...

Says not friends with HC
Then boom
Profile page
HC on friends list.
Only one he has and R4L gets caught in that little lie....

TFF!!!!

JC nailed it.
PM comms going on...

Cant beleive how many RUBES have fallen for HC the sockpuppet troll playing the religous persona for his own schits and giggles.

SMH.......

Busted.
67 posts yesterday.
What's the record?

You're welcome. It's been a good day. I don't like some of your post either but I'd be the last in line to say you couldn't make them. Freedom of speech. Judging from your sig line you must care about that. That should be something we stick together on.
I wonder if Happy Camper and wabimoron still speak on the phone?

LOL
67 posts yesterday.
What's the record?

You're welcome. It's been a good day. I don't like some of your post either but I'd be the last in line to say you couldn't make them. Freedom of speech. Judging from your sig line you must care about that. That should be something we stick together on.

I agree with what you are saying.
Maybe you could point out to me where I have limited Crappy Hampers speech?
The guy has an average of 15 posts a day and 67 posts last Sunday alone.
It doesn't seem his speech is being limited much.
#overachieving
67 posts yesterday.
What's the record?

I agree with what you are saying.
Maybe you could point out to me where I have limited Crappy Hampers speech?
The guy has an average of 15 posts a day and 67 posts last Sunday alone.
It doesn't seem his speech is being limited much.

I'm not saying you did limit it. I think we all have a tendency to lean towards shutting someone up at times. I then remind myself it's not my place to be in charge. I can say that if I made 67 post in a day I'd be wore out! Sometimes I think about posting something but talk myself out of it because I really don't think it matters that much what I think. As Grandpa used to say, the older I get the more I see how much I really don't know. Those Founding Fathers had it figured out. I find myself trying to find out more of what they thought of things than any other sources.
He's just trying to catch up with you oracles.
Back to the “refined gentleman”.....

Is it ok to wear crocs?

Specifically wearing crocs to the Walmart’s?
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I'm not going to get into this pillow fight and I apologize for sidetracking this; but, I have a question and I don't want to start a separate thread to ask it. NVhntr posted above what appears to be a closeup of Happy Camper's avatar. Isn't that Edward Woodward as the Equalizer? If so, it's in the running for coolest avatar on the forum, in my opinion. Thanks in advance.

You apologized for side tracking THIS ?

JC had a high and tight???

Cool.....

Yep, because Jews of the time wore their hair that way.
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Back to the “refined gentleman”.....

Is it ok to wear crocs?

Specifically wearing crocs to the Walmart’s?

Only when buying Great Value items. Like pancake mix and canned greens.
OP,

A quick glance shows that you yourself had over 40 post yesterday with about 80% of them being about HC and complaining about his 60 post the day before. Get some help dude! That’s not normal. You remind me of the the therapist in What About Bob, the one so obsessed with Bill Murray’s character being mentally ill that he can’t see that it is he that is nuts. Your “evidence” for HC being crazy and a troll is that HC believes that Jesus had short hair while you evidently believe that he had long hair. Why would anyone care or considering that a form of evidence?
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
OP,

A quick glance shows that you yourself had over 40 post yesterday with about 80% of them being about HC and complaining about his 60 post the day before. Get some help dude! That’s not normal. You remind me of the the therapist in What About Bob, the one so obsessed with Bill Murray’s character being mentally ill that he can’t see that it is he that is nuts. Your “evidence” for HC being crazy and a troll is that HC believes that Jesus had short hair while you evidently believe that he had long hair. Why would anyone care or considering that a form of evidence?

I don't worry about count numbers of others, but took exception and counted the other day when I read NVs attack about my excessive responses. If my count is correct, he and his buds posted 109 attack posts on MY single thread....compared to the 69 total that day on all of the day's responses. They like to dish it out, but can't take it.... especially if it's a sunday Bible study for Christians.
Counting other members posts ???

Get a life.
HC.

You’re not holding a Sunday Bible study for Christians. You’re posting fundamentalist baptist sermons by pastors who are quite questionable

Were it a Bible study you would actually engage the questions that people ask you.
HC.

Were it a Bible study you would actually engage the questions that people ask you.

And it would make absolutely no difference whatsoever. The more a believer talks the more enflamed the responses.

Ever wonder why that is? You should.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
HC.

And it would make absolutely no difference whatsoever. The more a believer talks the more enflamed the responses.

Ever wonder why that is? You should.

Why the worry when the Gospel isn’t being presented. All that’s being “shared” by HC is a very high form of moralism masquerading as the Gospel.

Maybe the inflamed responses are more of an indication of the falseness of the message and the hypocrisy of the messenger.

There are a few guys on here that engage people who question the faith with real conversation. The majority, claiming to be speaking about the truth of the Gospel, speak little more that religious cliches.
67 posts yesterday.
What's the record?

I'm sure you're going to Hell for saying that.
Funny how the forum police cherry pick the messages to censor.

"Crucify him! Crucify him!"
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

#imavictim
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

#imavictim

#SleddingHero
#Homosarepeopletoo
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

#imavictim

#SleddingHero
#Homosarepeopletoo

Right to the homoerotica. So predictable.

PS. You’ll have to toggle, sweetheart. 😉
🤣🤣
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
OP,

I don't worry about count numbers of others, but took exception and counted the other day when I read NVs attack about my excessive responses. If my count is correct, he and his buds posted 109 attack posts on MY single thread....compared to the 69 total that day on all of the day's responses. They like to dish it out, but can't take it.... especially if it's a sunday Bible study for Christians.

#conspiracy

Right?!?
As opposed the the fireball chant of -

“Dox him! Dox him!”
^^^also a toggler
😂😂

OP,

And just like that.....all was silent.
© 24hourcampfire