Home
NSBA Apologizes for Letter Calling Parents Domestic Terrorists

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lando...ing-parents-domestic-terrorists-n2597915

I’m sure that this “apology “ letter will instantly cause Garland and Wray to rethink their plan of attack on parents 5hat dare to speak out.
Fuggers will regroup and come back at it a different way. They never change their spots.
The really big news part of this that most should really grasp is that THE WHITE HOUSE (& by default, DOJ) helped construct the original letter..........................let that sink in for a while.

MM
^^^^^^
Hard to argue with that !
All those peaceful protests are really paying off now!

LOL
I think it has a lot to do with falsely trying to calm down parents involved in the Virginia governors race. Doing whatever possible to get more democratic parents to the polls.

Osky
Originally Posted by Osky
I think it has a lot to do with falsely trying to calm down parents involved in the Virginia governors race. Doing whatever possible to get more democratic parents to the polls.

Osky

I might agree if The Vote actually mattered and the Ballot Box wasn’t totally dead, but as we know honest election are gone forever.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Osky

I might agree if The Vote actually mattered and the Ballot Box wasn’t totally dead, but as we know honest election are gone forever.

Wrong
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Osky

Wrong

LOL
It must have threatened their money. That's the only reason they would be sorry.

Osky

Wrong

Oh, stop it Jag. Stevie loves wallowing in his own excrement wailing about how fucqued we are. You are a real killjoy.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Osky

Wrong

Oh, stop it Jag. Stevie loves wallowing in his own excrement wailing about how fucqued we are. You are a real killjoy.

Prove me “wrong”.

Did I say Newsome would steal the election, yes.

Did I say Biden would steal the election, yes.

Did I say the AZ audit would be corrupted and fizzle out , yes.

No need for me to go on, just find one pessimistic prediction of mine that was in error.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

LOL

Roy, your commentary always makes me extremely sad... how can someone be so scared?

So completely terrified of his own shadow?

The whole context of:

"Tell me WHEN the fight is starting..."

"Are YOU winning yet?"

"Is it safe to cross the street yet?"

"OK, you got them on the run... I'll be there in 15 minutes."

Osky

That’s my point Steve. The left will use the letter as an explanation of why all these imaginary votes/voters suddenly turned back and voted for McCaluff.

Osky
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The really big news part of this that most should really grasp is that THE WHITE HOUSE (& by default, DOJ) helped construct the original letter..........................let that sink in for a while.

MM

Yes. That's correct.

You know how detectives have a big board to connect the players?
NSBA Apologizes for Letter Calling Parents Domestic Terrorists

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lando...ing-parents-domestic-terrorists-n2597915

I’m sure that this “apology “ letter will instantly cause Garland and Wray to rethink their plan of attack on parents 5hat dare to speak out.

Funny thing is I did a search on "School Board Official Attacked" the only thing I could come up with on "Attacks" was the Loudoun County's attack on a Parent who was trying to expose the coverup of his daughters rape.

I found lots of fighting between parents, name calling and treats but not one physical attack on a school board member. I may not have dug deep enough but one would think a physical attack on a school board member would be front page news.

I did find this "Attempted Attack" though.

"Irony"
The times they are a changin.

Connect some dots.

How did they get pics of 240 dimocommies dumping ballots in 5 to 40 drop boxes in Ca?

It wasnt by accident. It was done for a reason.

The Lord hasnt returned. That doesnt mean He isnt returning.

Lets go BRANDON is happening. Just as Que said 3 years ago, the Great Awakening is coming, and now its here.

Osky

Wrong

Prove me “wrong”.

OK.

Pretty sure you said or insinuated that Huber, Horowitz and Durham had quit and gone home or were black hats.

Listen to Wrays complete testimony on either the Jan 6 inquiry or the Senate trial for Trump after the second impeachment and get a clue when he said he turned over all the FBI's investigative findings to Durham and was fully supporting the Durham investigation.

He also said, when asked, that the event was not an (iirc the word) insurrection but that there were some (same word) insurrectionists involved. Maybe the word he used was "anarchists" or something very similar.

He did not help the dimocommies case against Trump in the least.

Osky

Wrong

Prove me “wrong”.

No need for me to go on, just find one pessimistic prediction of mine that was in error.

You don't know a single fucking thing about the remedies for the current situation. Not ONE FUCKING thing. All you can do is roll around in your own shit and tell us how fucked we are.

You are useless, and every bit as useful to the enemy as the enemy itself.

Fuck off and die.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by Fireball2

LOL

Roy, your commentary always makes me extremely sad... how can someone be so scared?

So completely terrified of his own shadow?

The whole context of:

"Tell me WHEN the fight is starting..."

"Are YOU winning yet?"

"Is it safe to cross the street yet?"

"OK, you got them on the run... I'll be there in 15 minutes."

Only thing ballz runs toward is cock. Lol
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

In fact, I now believe you are on the Soros payroll.
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Fuggers will regroup and come back at it a different way. They never change their spots.

We are just chattel under their feet. We mean nothing.

kwg

Osky

Wrong

Prove me “wrong”.

You don't know a single fucking thing about the remedies for the current situation. Not ONE FUCKING thing. All you can do is roll around in your own shit and tell us how fucked we are.

You are useless, and every bit as useful to the enemy as the enemy itself.

Fuck off and die.

I’ll try again

Prove me wrong.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

Why because I believe the 2020 election was stolen by both Republicans and Democrats.

Because I dare to remind you that it is the Republicans in WI, NC, PA, GA, AZ, MI that are blocking future audits

Because I was right by predicting that Huber will do nothing, that Barr was he Corruption Monitor from day one.

Because I don’t TRUST WRAY or SESSIONS

Because I was right about Newsome

Because I continue to remind all the brain dead here that still think we can elect our way out of this, that without true and honest election reform, nothing will change

Because I refuse to put blinders on and sit back and pretend that those that run this corrupt system are going to be the ones that will fix it

Or is it because You Can’t Handle The Truth, so you go looking for childish ways to make your boo-boo go away.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

Why because I believe the 2020 election was stolen by both Republicans and Democrats.

Because I dare to remind you that it is the Republicans in WI, NC, PA, GA, AZ, MI that are blocking future audits

Because I was right by predicting that Huber will do nothing, that Barr was he Corruption Monitor from day one.

Because I continue to remind all the brain dead here that still think we can elect our way out of this, that without true and honest election reform, nothing will change

Because I refuse to put blinders on and sit back and pretend that those that run this corrupt system are going to be the ones that will fix it

Or is it because You Can’t Handle The Truth, so you go looking for childish ways to make your boo-boo go away.

You really believe you're the only one here who is aware of what's happening?

I'm telling you that you appear to have no idea how reforms are going to happen. You seem to promote the idea that it has to happen from the top down and that does not seem to be in motion, so we should just wail and piss and moan about it like you do. Not ONE single time have I read a constructive idea from you, and that's why I believe you have NONE. You are toxic.
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

I'm telling you that you appear to have no idea how reforms are going to happen. You seem to promote the idea that it has to happen from the top down and that does not seem to be in motion, so we should just wail and piss and moan about it like you do. Not ONE single time have I read a constructive idea from you, and that's why I believe you have NONE. You are toxic.

Never said any such thing, didn’t even imply it.

Go ahead, follow you own plan, if you think “bottom-up” is going to undo this corrupt system, more power to ya.

Just don’t forget “It’s not the votes that count, it’s who counts the votes”.
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

It's because you never offer anything but toxic despair. No actions. No strategy. Only despair, and THAT is the ultimate psyop of the commies. You're out.
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

It's because you never offer anything but toxic despair. No actions. No strategy. Only despair, and THAT is the ultimate psyop of the commies. You're out.

The TRUTH is the TRUTH, hiding from it is your gig, not mine.
^^^^^^^^^^^ AMEN!

LOL

Never said any such thing, didn’t even imply it.

Like hell you didn't, and you continue to spew the same crap all over these pages. Nothing but despair and hopelessness.
© 24hourcampfire