Home
It was apparently safely relocated.

Should have made a bunch of boots....

Looks like a backhoe not a crane
I wonder how many animals that snake safely relocated.
Posted By: rte Re: Giant Snake Picked Up By Crane - 10/24/21
It's a miniature G.I. Joe backhoe.lol
This is the right tool for the job! laugh

I'd love to get one of those big snakes in the jaws of my Danuser Intimidator! smile

Pinch it's head right off!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Ever walk through high grass and see where a snake is crawling away?

Imagine seeing the grass moving 15 feet away,
knowing the head could be on your other side!
Nice machine.
Originally Posted by jwp475

Hair sniffing chkunt Joey left a lotta bigger ones in 'Stan.

Yeah, just going by the title of the video.

Excavator.
I'm not afraid of snakes, but for that I'd make an exception.

The description says it is 6.1 meters long which converts to 20 feet. It won't say what species, although it describes boa constrictors and anacondas briefly.
At first glance I can verify that it is neither a boa constrictor, nor is it a water boa/ anaconda.
That said, I hope they have not harmed it. It would be worth good money to a zoo.

Way back in 2011 is the record according to the guinness world records.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/longest-snake-ever-(captivity)
That would have made a lot of boots
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I'd love to get one of those big snakes in the jaws of my Danuser Intimidator! smile

LOL!!
Video description*

*"
Description
The World’s Largest Snake is So Huge that a Crane Needs to Lift. #NatureAndHeritage🐯. |Wildlife's|
Nature And Heritage110,545 viewsPremiered Oct 21, 2021
#NatureAndHeritage: The “world’s largest snake” is so huge that a crane needs to lift it from a bush hideout. The jaw-dropping footage shows that a “world record” snake is being lifted by an excavator.

The giant beast known as #BoaConstrictor, appears to have been discovered by workers logging parts of the Dominican rainforest. Excavators lift giant snakes in the Dominican rainforest.

Dominica, a Caribbean paradise only 29 miles long and 16 miles wide, has been dubbed "the Nature Island" due to its diverse wildlife.

The snake is a kind of a poisonous boa constrictor, according to New York Post, which can grow to be 4m long, is one of the island's natural snakes. Boa constrictors bite their prey with their teeth before wrapping themselves around them and squeezing them to death. However, the type of snake seen in the viral video is still unknown.

Anacondas are also native to the Boa Species. In Fact, Anacondas are the largest snake in this species. The only other snakes that can grow as large and long as the Anacondas are the pythons. Pythons can grow more than 30ft in length but are not as humongous as Anacondas. Therefore, a medium-sized Anaconda can easily outweigh the largest python."
Kaa
Safe for who?

Looks to me that it's a good bit bit bigger than yours.
In the jungle with little kids around? Sure, they released it. No, no, no. They wouldnt consider eating it.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Kaa

😉
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Kaa

Nonsense.

He had a very pronounced lisp.

I’d buy tickets!
A double barrel 8 gauge would do the trick. 🤠
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Video description*

*"
Description
The World’s Largest Snake is So Huge that a Crane Needs to Lift. #NatureAndHeritage🐯. |Wildlife's|
#NatureAndHeritage: The “world’s largest snake” is so huge that a crane needs to lift it from a bush hideout. The jaw-dropping footage shows that a “world record” snake is being lifted by an excavator.

The giant beast known as #BoaConstrictor, appears to have been discovered by workers logging parts of the Dominican rainforest. Excavators lift giant snakes in the Dominican rainforest.

Dominica, a Caribbean paradise only 29 miles long and 16 miles wide, has been dubbed "the Nature Island" due to its diverse wildlife.

The snake is a kind of a poisonous boa constrictor, according to New York Post, which can grow to be 4m long, is one of the island's natural snakes. Boa constrictors bite their prey with their teeth before wrapping themselves around them and squeezing them to death. However, the type of snake seen in the viral video is still unknown.

Anacondas are also native to the Boa Species. In Fact, Anacondas are the largest snake in this species. The only other snakes that can grow as large and long as the Anacondas are the pythons. Pythons can grow more than 30ft in length but are not as humongous as Anacondas. Therefore, a medium-sized Anaconda can easily outweigh the largest python."

There are no venomous Boas.
Tru dat.
Originally Posted by benchman
Video description*

*"
Description

There are no venomous Boas.

Yup
The quotation marks after the subtitle "video description"*
Refers to what the video OP at youtube wrote.
I don't agree with their "factoids" about length either.
I would like to see a python over thirty feet long. I don't know why they mentioned boa constrictors either since they are only around 10' +/- .
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Video description*

*"
Description

Who the hell writes this stuff? "A kind of poisonous boa constrictor", lol.
InfoWars?
Video description*

*"
Description

Jesus says it's a reticulated python. They are not native to the Dominican republic.
Originally Posted by slumlord
InfoWars?

Flat Earth Baptist Church.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Looks to me that it's a good bit bit bigger than yours.

LOL..

No worries.

If I can pull 16" oak trees with it, that snake ought to be scared! laugh Very scared...

I wonder how old that snake is.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Video description*

*"
Description

Who the hell writes this stuff? "A kind of poisonous boa constrictor", lol.
There are constrictors that are poisoness. Just not a Boa.
........discovered by workers logging parts of the Dominican rainforest..........

Crossing THAT off as a vacation destination...... Geez.....

kymylia is a back hoe, and a knee hoe..
Excavator
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
I'm not afraid of snakes, but for that I'd make an exception.

Hahaha. Winner, winner.....
Doesn't look like a Boa constrictor or Anaconda, or a Reticulated Python. Maybe some photoshop editing work.
Maybe a Burmese.
I think my 12 gauge would feel kinda small.
That is one scary big snake.

Originally Posted by bowmanh
Doesn't look like a Boa constrictor or Anaconda, or a Reticulated Python. Maybe some photoshop editing work.

I found a video that had additional footage of a snake, presumably the same one, being loaded into the back of a minivan.

The resolution was better and close enough to get an idea from the pattern. I wish I didn't lose it. Went back and gave up after fifteen minutes so it could be posted. Anyhow, it looked like a retic. I know that they are native to Indonesia and much of S.E.Asaia, but there's three possibilities.

1. Clickbait. Perhaps it was footage taken from Asia and not the Caribbean.
2. Perhaps the tictoc post credited got the wrong info.
3. It may have been an invasive, perhaps from an Asian import or pet shop.
Forth..... misidentification.

Anyway, it's big, but not a world record. Perhaps a record for the island. I used to have retics, so it's not a good "pet.". I would not be surprised if it was released after a nasty bite.
Unless it was seriously injured and partially paralyzed, a wild reticulated python would not let three or four guys feed it into the back of a van.

I found a video that had additional footage of a snake, presumably the same one, being loaded into the back of a minivan.

The resolution was better and close enough to get an idea from the pattern. I wish I didn't lose it. Went back and gave up after fifteen minutes so it could be posted. Anyhow, it looked like a retic. I know that they are native to Indonesia and much of S.E.Asaia, but there's three possibilities.

1. Clickbait. Perhaps it was footage taken from Asia and not the Caribbean.
2. Perhaps the tictoc post credited got the wrong info.
3. It may have been an invasive, perhaps from an Asian import or pet shop.
Forth..... misidentification.

Anyway, it's big, but not a world record. Perhaps a record for the island. I used to have retics, so it's not a good "pet.". I would not be surprised if it was released after a nasty bite.
Unless it was seriously injured and partially paralyzed, a wild reticulated python would not let three or four guys feed it into the back of a van.

Would you STFU already

Originally Posted by Strider1
© 24hourcampfire