Home
Always remember: Dirty RINOs are not your friends. They will stab you in the back and toss you in a ditch without hesitation.

Democrats may have stolen an election. They may be destroying the country with INSANE Marxist policies, open borders, mass inflation, surrendering to a foreign terrorist state and then arming that terrorist state with $80 billion in US weapons. They may have shamelessly abandoned hundreds of Americans behind enemy lines to fend for themselves. They may treat foreign terrorist organizations better than their political opposition here at home.

But GOOD Republicans need to respect our political foes — according to the dirty RINOs. These are the same people who bow to Democrats but stab their voters in the back without any remorse.

Now these RINOs are lecturing Republicans on using the phrase, “Let’s go Brandon!” a comical version of “F*** Joe Biden!”
These Republicans just wish it would stop. It’s not who we are

“I don’t think it’s very respectful and I wish it would stop,” Sen. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) told HuffPost when asked about the “Let’s go Brandon” phrase on Tuesday. “I don’t support that type of language.”…

…“I’m just not a fan of that,” Sen. John Thune (S.D.), the No. 2 Senate Republican, told HuffPost when asked about the meme.

Sen. Roy Blunt (Mo.) said he’s “not inclined to participate” in the chant.

Sen. Mike Braun (Ind.), meanwhile, said he understands why people are frustrated with Biden and his administration even if he doesn’t personally support using explicit language. Most Republicans would rather focus their messaging against the Biden administration on the economy and foreign policy.

“Regardless of what you think of style or delivery, there’s a lot to be frustrated with,” Braun said of Biden’s policies. “I’m one that’s more for less histrionics and more solutions, but I see why people are frustrated.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...inos-say-go-brandon-not-respectful-stop/
Stealing an election is not respectful and should stop
Biden deserves all the name calling he gets, he's earned it.
Well there's a few that need voted out. I like when they identify themselves for us
Even old church ladies can at least say that they get why folks are saying it, without having to take an extra moment to explain how "shameful" they think it is. Rino's can often be faker than Pelosi kneeling in a dashiki.
fug dem pendejos
Fug the rinos and the ass their riding on
Mb
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Fug the rinos and the ass their riding on
Mb

Yep !!!
I guess they have all conveniently forgotten all the horrible things that were said about GWB, McCain, Romney, and Trump. I'm not saying it's right, wrong, or respectful, but I understand.
Originally Posted by Riverc
Biden deserves all the name calling he gets, he's earned it.

Excellent!
Well we know who to kick out of office. Lets Go Brandon!!
Its just a good stance to take. They do not want to be publicly known to support division and attacks ont the democrats. They are probably laughing pretty hard behind closed doors. They know exactly what America is frustrated with.
Originally Posted by Oakster
Its just a good stance to take. They do not want to be publicly known to support division and attacks ont the democrats. They are probably laughing pretty hard behind closed doors. They know exactly what America is frustrated with.

This ^^
Publicly it's probably the right thing to say. We may never know what is said behind closed doors. I guess we will have to pick up the slack. FJB FKH FtDP

kwg
I don't recall those same players having the least objection to the "F...Trump" chants back when. Funny that, huh?

I'll give a proportionate amount of respect to the Biden cabal when they manage to do the first thing that deserves respect. That's likely to be damn little and damn far off.
I agree we should respect the office of the president. But why would anyone respect that evil old demented commie Biden?

He campaigned as a moderate. He either lied or he's an idiot.

Let's go, Brandon.
Its more polite against Santanic folk than it needs to be
Originally Posted by Senor_El_Guapo
fug dem pendejos

I really like this gun....

F u c k biden and rinos!
I suppose, "let's go, Kamaho" is a non starter too?
Originally Posted by minengr
I guess they have all conveniently forgotten all the horrible things that were said about GWB, McCain, Romney, and Trump. I'm not saying it's right, wrong, or respectful, but I understand.

3 out of 4 of them deserved it.
So they prefer people to go back to saying just plain old straight forward "F*ck Joe biden"?
Why would any rational individual have a shred of respect for what's before us?
Pussies.
Let’s go Brandon!!!
"It's not who we are".

Well it's who we are you dumb bastard and since you are paid to represent us, you really need to know who it is you represent.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Pussies.

scum bag politicians
Fug politicians, worthless POS!
Well, I dont' recall any of them standing up and complaining when President Trump was President and it was quite common for many, many, public figures to articulate "F.U.C.K. Trump" rather than a humorous encrypted phrase such as "Let's go Brandon". It's rather odd, in our upside-down world, which is deemed more acceptable and which more offensive.

I feel like I awoke one day only to discover that I'm living my life inside of a Dr. Seuss book.
Very few politicians deserve anything but scorn. Certainly not respect. Especially this puppet.

If the best we have today is the semi vulgar chant of Lets Go Brandon, then we are in trouble.
I like it personally.
Fűck Joe Biden is just a bit much for mixed company.

Let's Go Brandon,
IS me bring polite!
Originally Posted by steve4102
Always remember: Dirty RINOs are not your friends. They will stab you in the back and toss you in a ditch without hesitation.

Democrats may have stolen an election. They may be destroying the country with INSANE Marxist policies, open borders, mass inflation, surrendering to a foreign terrorist state and then arming that terrorist state with $80 billion in US weapons. They may have shamelessly abandoned hundreds of Americans behind enemy lines to fend for themselves. They may treat foreign terrorist organizations better than their political opposition here at home.

But GOOD Republicans need to respect our political foes — according to the dirty RINOs. These are the same people who bow to Democrats but stab their voters in the back without any remorse.

Now these RINOs are lecturing Republicans on using the phrase, “Let’s go Brandon!” a comical version of “F*** Joe Biden!”

“I don’t think it’s very respectful and I wish it would stop,” Sen. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) told HuffPost when asked about the “Let’s go Brandon” phrase on Tuesday. “I don’t support that type of language.”…

…“I’m just not a fan of that,” Sen. John Thune (S.D.), the No. 2 Senate Republican, told HuffPost when asked about the meme.

Sen. Mike Braun (Ind.), meanwhile, said he understands why people are frustrated with Biden and his administration even if he doesn’t personally support using explicit language. Most Republicans would rather focus their messaging against the Biden administration on the economy and foreign policy.

“Regardless of what you think of style or delivery, there’s a lot to be frustrated with,” Braun said of Biden’s policies. “I’m one that’s more for less histrionics and more solutions, but I see why people are frustrated.”

Respect MUST be earned. Biden, the damnocraps, and several rinos (Romney and Merkowski come to mind) have squandered any respect they may have once had and no longer are due any respect. PERIOD!
BUCK FIDEN AND COMMUNISTS HE RODE IN ON!
It's embarrassing to know that these Republicans would even speak to the Huffington Post.
Currying favor with the fake news may mean one thing.They're fishing for a job after they're vanquished at the polls during their next election.

Worthless woke idiots with no sense of humor and who don't understand irony even when it smacks them in the face.
To these RINO dirtbags, it's just another day in the Washington D.C. beltway. They cannot comprehend the outrage of those who have been betrayed.

Sad but true.
They should STFU and let people do whatever they want.
Originally Posted by Cretch
So they prefer people to go back to saying just plain old straight forward "F*ck Joe biden"?

My sentiments exactly. F*CK Joe Biden. Let them know exactly how you feel.
Paul B.
Where were they when President Trump and every member of his family were abused by the fake news?

Hiding under their desks?
"Sen. Roy Blunt (Mo.) said he’s “not inclined to participate” in the chant."

I'm from Missouri. Blunt is retiring. I'm glad he's on his way out but wish he'd have never been elected to start with. He's another life long swamp scum sucker. Comes from a family of scum sucking leaches. I'm sure the ilk of his kind are grooming his replacement and I hope that person goes down in flames.
While specifically directed at sleepy Joe and his radical wrecking crew these boys and girls need to understand that the deeper sentiment is aimed at the swamp. MOST of them ARE the swamp or are at least too comfortable with the swamp creatures.
They had no issue w DeNiro saying eff trump onstage during one of their soirées. I care not one whit what they like or don’t. The RINO maggots will never live long enough to regain any respect re what they say. Hell w them too.
Got my mags!

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]
Fugk those Rinos, too. As soon as they say FU Biden, the second chant should be Fugk All Rinos. 😊
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Take away the ability for people to let of pressure, and see what you get. Look for steam explosion videos for a clue.

Most folks have zero clue how much the First Amendment has contributed to a generally peaceful existence in American society.

I didn't see where anyone said it should stop.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
"Sen. Roy Blunt (Mo.) said he’s “not inclined to participate” in the chant."

I'm from Missouri. Blunt is retiring. I'm glad he's on his way out but wish he'd have never been elected to start with. He's another life long swamp scum sucker. Comes from a family of scum sucking leaches. I'm sure the ilk of his kind are grooming his replacement and I hope that person goes down in flames.

Been to several event where that PoS attended. One was a board meeting where he was attempting to curry favor for a campaign, and I was a member of that board. A conversation we had there gave me reason to call him out about it the next few events we both attended, after which, he would obviously and studiously avoid contact with me at all later events. He is scum of the earth and I am not shy about letting it be known. He is one of the most arrogant people you will ever meet, bar none. And crooked as a dog’s hind leg.
Biden & all the other Demons deserve absolutely ZERO respect but they do deserve all the attributes they are now getting...............Let's Go Brandon is actually pretty damn polite.

R's need to deal with Demons in kind, aka, Scorched Earth across the board.

Demons are a plague on the earth.

MM
How to you respect that piece of chit???
As said before, just remember that esteemed and highly genteel actor Rober DeNiro and his actions in public (sarcasm off)
Respect, unlike authority, is a funny thing. It must be reciprocal.

Let's go RINO!
Originally Posted by Senor_El_Guapo
fug dem pendejos

This + 10
F-uck Trump was OK?

Hah, they can suck eggs...I have heard it used here...in context.
Originally Posted by minengr

Ditto.

Turn about is fair play IMO.
© 24hourcampfire