Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Always remember: Dirty RINOs are not your friends. They will stab you in the back and toss you in a ditch without hesitation.

Democrats may have stolen an election. They may be destroying the country with INSANE Marxist policies, open borders, mass inflation, surrendering to a foreign terrorist state and then arming that terrorist state with $80 billion in US weapons. They may have shamelessly abandoned hundreds of Americans behind enemy lines to fend for themselves. They may treat foreign terrorist organizations better than their political opposition here at home.

But GOOD Republicans need to respect our political foes — according to the dirty RINOs. These are the same people who bow to Democrats but stab their voters in the back without any remorse.

Now these RINOs are lecturing Republicans on using the phrase, “Let’s go Brandon!” a comical version of “F*** Joe Biden!”
These Republicans just wish it would stop. It’s not who we are

“I don’t think it’s very respectful and I wish it would stop,” Sen. Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) told HuffPost when asked about the “Let’s go Brandon” phrase on Tuesday. “I don’t support that type of language.”…

…“I’m just not a fan of that,” Sen. John Thune (S.D.), the No. 2 Senate Republican, told HuffPost when asked about the meme.

Sen. Roy Blunt (Mo.) said he’s “not inclined to participate” in the chant.

Sen. Mike Braun (Ind.), meanwhile, said he understands why people are frustrated with Biden and his administration even if he doesn’t personally support using explicit language. Most Republicans would rather focus their messaging against the Biden administration on the economy and foreign policy.

“Regardless of what you think of style or delivery, there’s a lot to be frustrated with,” Braun said of Biden’s policies. “I’m one that’s more for less histrionics and more solutions, but I see why people are frustrated.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...inos-say-go-brandon-not-respectful-stop/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Stealing an election is not respectful and should stop

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Biden deserves all the name calling he gets, he's earned it.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Well there's a few that need voted out. I like when they identify themselves for us

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even old church ladies can at least say that they get why folks are saying it, without having to take an extra moment to explain how "shameful" they think it is. Rino's can often be faker than Pelosi kneeling in a dashiki.

Now with even more aplomb
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
fug dem pendejos

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Fug the rinos and the ass their riding on
Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Fug the rinos and the ass their riding on
Mb

Yep !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I guess they have all conveniently forgotten all the horrible things that were said about GWB, McCain, Romney, and Trump. I'm not saying it's right, wrong, or respectful, but I understand.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Riverc
Biden deserves all the name calling he gets, he's earned it.

Excellent!

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well we know who to kick out of office. Lets Go Brandon!!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Its just a good stance to take. They do not want to be publicly known to support division and attacks ont the democrats. They are probably laughing pretty hard behind closed doors. They know exactly what America is frustrated with.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oakster
Its just a good stance to take. They do not want to be publicly known to support division and attacks ont the democrats. They are probably laughing pretty hard behind closed doors. They know exactly what America is frustrated with.

This ^^
Publicly it's probably the right thing to say. We may never know what is said behind closed doors. I guess we will have to pick up the slack. FJB FKH FtDP

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't recall those same players having the least objection to the "F...Trump" chants back when. Funny that, huh?

I'll give a proportionate amount of respect to the Biden cabal when they manage to do the first thing that deserves respect. That's likely to be damn little and damn far off.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I agree we should respect the office of the president. But why would anyone respect that evil old demented commie Biden?

He campaigned as a moderate. He either lied or he's an idiot.

Let's go, Brandon.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its more polite against Santanic folk than it needs to be

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Senor_El_Guapo
fug dem pendejos

I really like this gun....

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F u c k biden and rinos!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I suppose, "let's go, Kamaho" is a non starter too?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by minengr
I guess they have all conveniently forgotten all the horrible things that were said about GWB, McCain, Romney, and Trump. I'm not saying it's right, wrong, or respectful, but I understand.

3 out of 4 of them deserved it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

627 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 160user, 59 invisible), 3,120 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,486
Posts18,471,881
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.