Home
Posted By: dassa The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
I have a few questions for those who didn't get the jab earlier, but will to keep their job:

Why were you reluctant to get the jab prior to the mandate?

If the govt is successful in getting compliance with this, do you think they won't start mandating other stuff to keep your job?

Do you have any personal lines you won't cross if mandated to keep your job?

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: blanket Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Baaaaha sheep to follow
Posted By: add Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Doing it for my family.

You wouldn't understand.
Posted By: prplbkrr Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
#1) Big Farma being immune from fiscal responsibility. If it won't hurt the pocketbook, game on. Profit, profit, profit. Who cares who dies! We gonna be rich!! ( When all of this schit started, Moderna was trading about $18 and change. Now it's over $400)

I retired end of July of 2021. The reason I have not taken the vaccine is that it has not been tested enough. "Emergency status" is not good enough. Show me the results of years of research and I may take the jab. How long did it take to approve the mumps, chicken pox, polio, small pox, etc. vaccines.

If I am in the same room with Bill Gates or Tony Fauci and I get the same shot from the same vial from the same syringe as them, I am in.

Otherwise, it ain't gonna happen. I drank from a garden hose when I was a kid. I probably have better immunity than the the jab. The exponential growth of the Big Farma stock price is the big driver.
I've put $1200 down on a gopher/snipe hunt in Saskatchewan.
Originally Posted by add
Doing it for my family.

You wouldn't understand.

Oh, but I do!! You, my friend, are part of the walking diabolical human experiment. I am the "control group".

#Pure Blood
Posted By: JSTUART Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by add

A local farmer (nice family) invited me out to get into a heap of rabbits on his sandhills, I am thinking of taking one of the fellows from work who has never shot before.

Pretty sure I am going to use the 7x64 model 21 from my hind legs and have him start with the model 5 22lr...should be a good leisurely walk.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
Originally Posted by add
Doing it for my family.

You wouldn't understand.

Oh, but I do!! You, my friend, are the walking diabolical human experiment.

#Pure Blood

I come to realize that now.

Too late?
Originally Posted by add
Doing it for my family.

You wouldn't understand.

Don't sweat it man, I had the first Pfizer yesterday as I am not quite ready to roll back in to my coffin just yet.

It is called "personal choice" because it is yours alone to make.
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by add
Doing it for my family.

You wouldn't understand.

Oh, but I do!! You, my friend, are the walking diabolical human experiment.

#Pure Blood

I come to realize that now.

Too late?

Too early to tell. Time will give us more data. Stay tuned.
Posted By: OldHat Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by add
Doing it for my family.

You wouldn't understand.

Don't sweat it man, I had the first Pfizer yesterday as I am not quite ready to roll back in to my coffin just yet.

Wow you waited a long time. Why?
Posted By: slumlord Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
I don’t know of anyone that’s actually been fired yet

Just tidbits from alex jones’ links
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by add
Doing it for my family.

You wouldn't understand.

I beg to differ, when your being threatened with financial loss, denied freedom of movement. Your "personal choice" is being manipulated by someone else.
Posted By: Esox357 Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by add
Doing it for my family.

You wouldn't understand.

Oh, but I do!! You, my friend, are part of the walking diabolical human experiment. I am the "control group".

#Pure Blood

This
Posted By: efw Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by TrueGrit

I beg to differ, when your being threatened with financial loss, denied freedom of movement. Your "personal choice" is being manipulated by someone else.

Exactly.

What the OP implies by his question is my biggest issue as well. If I give in on this one it’s only going to get easier to give in on others and there WILL be others.

Scary stuff coming down the pike and I don’t envy those in positions of authority who have to contend with this nonsense.

I emailed my Pres, COO, & head of HR yesterday. I work for a smallish publicly traded bank with about 800 employees. I told them that I’d be grateful if they’d do what they can legally to protect their employees from this tyranny. The HR guy responded that for as many emails they’d gotten an similar number in support of the mandates.

I am pretty sure I’m in the wrong on business.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
If it wasn't mandatory... I might think on it some, but once it was a forced matter... the heels dug in.

I'm just that way. many others are as well.

I know LOTS of folks that are walking away and getting way better jobs... it's kinda hilarious to be completely honest.
My heart or my job? Not really a choice there is it? My wife's cardiologist told her under no circumstances should she take it. There's lots of ways to make a living.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by add

Everybody has their price, eh?
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
I’d love it if someone somehow doxed pfizer and modernas BOD, upper management, and scientists on some social platform.
Posted By: szihn Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
"For the family?" "Don't understand?" No, it's easy to understand.

Comply yourself and your kids to a point that freedom for you and for them is gone forever. Do it "for the Family".

You are not going to be very helpful to them when your body's immune system is gone. They can then try to help you as you get sicker and sicker. It will be good "for them?"

And if you are so blind to see that one or two shots is not all there will ever be, do you think those coming shots are going to all go to you and not into them? Do you think you are the only guinea pig, or will you comply your kids health away too?

Yes...YOU WILL! It's all "for your family" that you surrender their future as well as your own.

No............it not.

It's all to keep YOU from being brave enough to take a stand for THEIR freedoms.

The truth is as evident as gravity and the sunrise. No amount of excuses are ever going to be believed by anyone with 2 or more brain cells.
Originally Posted by szihn

Comply yourself and your kids to a point that freedom for you and for them is gone forever. Do it "for the Family".

You are not going to be very helpful to them when your body's immune system is gone. They can then try to help you as you get sicker and sicker. It will be good "for them?"

And if you are so blind to see that one or two shots is not all there will ever be, do you think those coming shots are going to all go to you and not into them? Do you think you are the only guinea pig, or will you comply your kids health away too?

Yes...YOU WILL! It's all "for your family" that you surrender their future as well as your own.

No............it not.

It's all to keep YOU from being brave enough to take a stand for THEIR freedoms.

The truth is as evident as gravity and the sunrise. No amount of excuses are ever going to be believed by anyone with 2 or more brain cells.

From the guy that tells everyone not to pay federal income taxes but won’t post whether he does.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
I am still very glad I won't be forced to choose.

It wouldn't be good.
Posted By: efw Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by add
Doing it for my family.

You wouldn't understand.

I’m pretty sure add is speaking tongue in cheek here
Posted By: sherm_61 Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by szihn

No............it not.

This is 100% true, its not so much about today.
Its about 1 year, 10 years 20 years etc down the road.
Like I've said many times the patriots 250 years ago faced the same [bleep] but they didn't cave and obviously were willing to lay down there lives for use 250 years later.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

It wouldn't be good.

For now. smile

All the virtue signaling by “I’d never” from self employed or retired posters was funny. Now it’s just sad.
Originally Posted by slumlord
I don’t know of anyone that’s actually been fired yet

Just tidbits from alex jones’ links

I was.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by efw

Exactly.

What the OP implies by his question is my biggest issue as well. If I give in on this one it’s only going to get easier to give in on others and there WILL be others.

Scary stuff coming down the pike and I don’t envy those in positions of authority who have to contend with this nonsense.

I emailed my Pres, COO, & head of HR yesterday. I work for a smallish publicly traded bank with about 800 employees. I told them that I’d be grateful if they’d do what they can legally to protect their employees from this tyranny. The HR guy responded that for as many emails they’d gotten an similar number in support of the mandates.

I am pretty sure I’m in the wrong on business.

The suckers who have already gotten the jab want to feel good about their decision and want your freedom of choice to suffer for it. Chkunt liberals, probably. Not to mention, the HR guy is probably lying.
Posted By: flintlocke Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Calif Governor Newsom got booster jab #3 on Oct 27th...on October 29th his office abruptly cancelled plans for his attendance at the big climate summit (pretty much his signature issue) with the news release saying he had pressing family issues. Hmm. Anybody know what's really going on?
Posted By: 45_100 Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21

It wouldn't be good.

I am in the same place. I am a rancher raising cattle so self-employed. My wife and I both receive social security and Medicare which may very well mandate the shot in the near future. It is a tough decision, thats why I dont think it should be mandated. Each person should be free to choose.
On the other hand there seem to be a lot of businesses looking for employees right now and they seem to be paying more so this is a good time to make a change.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

It wouldn't be good.

For now. smile

All the virtue signaling by “I’d never” from self employed or retired posters was funny. Now it’s just sad.

Whats sad is 25% of the people think they know whats best for the other 75%
Originally Posted by sherm_61

It wouldn't be good.

For now. smile

You think 25% of the posters here think the shots should be mandated? That’s a hell of a lot higher than I’d put it.
Posted By: 222Rem Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Calif Governor Newsom got booster jab #3 on Oct 27th...on October 29th his office abruptly cancelled plans for his attendance at the big climate summit (pretty much his signature issue) with the news release saying he had pressing family issues. Hmm. Anybody know what's really going on?

Maybe the dead pool thread will grow by a couple lines.........
Posted By: flintlocke Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Gawd, wouldn't that be a classic if he had a clot or something? It'd make the sales pitch for the jab of the month a pretty tough sell.
Posted By: dassa Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21

It wouldn't be good.

For now. smile

Bgg, you're one of the people I was thinking of when I posted the questions. I respect most of the opinions you've posted on here, and I would really like to hear your answers to the op questions.
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
I’d love it if someone somehow doxed pfizer and modernas BOD, upper management, and scientists on some social platform.

Project Veritas hit them pretty hard. Now the feds have raided them as they try to invent charges.
Originally Posted by dassa

It wouldn't be good.

For now. smile

Bgg, you're one of the people I was thinking of when I posted the questions. I respect most of the opinions you've posted on here, and I would really like to hear your answers to the op questions.

You bet man.

Multiple reasons. First, because they were all developed using tissue (cell lines whatever) from aborted baby(s). For me that taints it from the jump. Without getting deep into what that represents and bodes for the future, that terrifies and disgusts me. If they issued tags for abortionists I’d fill as many as I could.

Secondly, they are untested. New technology, and in this instance I’m not willing to be part of the experiment.

Thirdly, the negative side effects are being under-reported. There really is no neutral source of data on them, either supporting or refuting their efficacy and more importantly their side effects. I don’t believe anyone can honestly say it’s “safe” to get the shot.

Fourth, I don’t think I’ve ever had the flu. Never had a flu shot. Not to say I don’t get sick, but for whatever reason I don’t get flu bugs. And I don’t live in a bubble, to put it mildly. Why would I get a shot for something I probably won’t get?

If the govt is successful in getting compliance with this, do you think they won't start mandating other stuff to keep your job?

I believe strongly (not blind faith, but based on my interpretation of the available data) that even if I stood tall and made them fire me, other mandates down the road would force me to either become full on outlaw or get the damned thing anyway. Any other administration would’ve stopped already. This one has proven beyond a doubt they are not willing to temper their goals/positions by making compromises. They are going to do what they are going to do, and largely with the courts’ backing. Without it they will do it anyway. As to “other stuff” that falls in line with your next question.

Absolutely. This lines involve other people much more than me. Although yes, this is a capitalization on my part, the only party affected is me. I’m not being asked to violate anyone else’s rights, constitutional or otherwise.

Parting comments, my wife supports me whatever I do. She flat told me 3 days ago to say fugk it and try and make a go at it doing other things. We’d make it work. But, as I posted before, my biggest hangup is the health insurance, and as “Dad” my foremost responsibility is to my kids. For me and my own personal situation, that means being able to pay a lot of medical bills.

It wouldn't be good.

For now. smile

It wont matter. I wont do it.

The census lady said she had the authority to put me in jail, and knew the sheriff personally.

I told her to send him out and put me in jail then.

I dont make good decisions. It would not be good if I was forced.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21

It wouldn't be good.

For now. smile

It wont matter. I wont do it.

The census lady said she had the authority to put me in jail, and knew the sheriff personally.

I told her to send him out and put me in jail then.

I dont make good decisions. It would not be good if I was forced.

Well the high sheriff, he told his deputy
Won't you go out and bring me Conrad

Well the high sheriff told his deputy
Won't you go out and bring me Conrad

Bring him dead or alive
Lord, Lord
Bring him dead or alive

Well the deputy, he told the high sheriff
I ain't gonna mess with Conrad

Well the deputy, he told the high sheriff
Says I ain't gonna mess with Conrad

Well he's a dangerous man
Lord, Lord
He's a dangerous man

Well then the high sheriff, he found Conrad
He was hidin' in the chill of Montana

Well the high sheriff found Conrad
He was hidin' in the chill of Montana

With his head hung down
Lord, Lord
With his head hung down

Well then the high sheriff, he told Conrad
He says Conrad I come to arrest you

Well the high sheriff told Conrad
Says Conrad I come to arrest you

And bring you dead or alive
Lord, Lord
Bring you dead or alive

Well then Conrad, he told the high sheriff
Says I never been arrested

Well Conrad told the high sheriff
Says I never been arrested

By no one man
Lord, Lord
By no one man

And then the high sheriff, he shot Conrad
Well, he shot him mighty big number

Well the high sheriff shot Conrad
Well he shot him with a mighty big number

With a forty-five
Lord, Lord
With a forty-five

Well then they taken old Conrad
Yes they laid him on the commissary gallery

Well they taken poor Conrad
And the laid him on the commissary gallery

He said my wounded side
Lord, Lord
My wounded side

Adapted from
Song Lyrics
Artists - J
James Carter Lyrics
O Brother, Where Art Thou? Album
Po' Lazarus Lyrics

Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Why did they stop all controlled trials once the emergency approval happened? Why not continue to gather data and establish safety and efficacy by the usual methods despite the emergency rollout?

Why are they so desperate to mandate it for young children now? Children have never been at much risk from the virus.

I answered a questionnaire inquiring about my vax status yesterday at work. I have not been vaccinated. Signed and dated. Told the plant manager that wasn't going to change.

I could have declined to answer, but while that's crouching and not kneeling, it ain't standing either.

I'm not the only one. We'll see what happens Jan 4.
Posted By: dassa Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21

It wouldn't be good.

For now. smile

You bet man.

Multiple reasons. First, because they were all developed using tissue (cell lines whatever) from aborted baby(s). For me that taints it from the jump. Without getting deep into what that represents and bodes for the future, that terrifies and disgusts me. If they issued tags for abortionists I’d fill as many as I could.

Secondly, they are untested. New technology, and in this instance I’m not willing to be part of the experiment.

Thirdly, the negative side effects are being under-reported. There really is no neutral source of data on them, either supporting or refuting their efficacy and more importantly their side effects. I don’t believe anyone can honestly say it’s “safe” to get the shot.

Fourth, I don’t think I’ve ever had the flu. Never had a flu shot. Not to say I don’t get sick, but for whatever reason I don’t get flu bugs. And I don’t live in a bubble, to put it mildly. Why would I get a shot for something I probably won’t get?

I believe strongly (not blind faith, but based on my interpretation of the available data) that even if I stood tall and made them fire me, other mandates down the road would force me to either become full on outlaw or get the damned thing anyway. Any other administration would’ve stopped already. This one has proven beyond a doubt they are not willing to temper their goals/positions by making compromises. They are going to do what they are going to do, and largely with the courts’ backing. Without it they will do it anyway. As to “other stuff” that falls in line with your next question.

Absolutely. This lines involve other people much more than me. Although yes, this is a capitalization on my part, the only party affected is me. I’m not being asked to violate anyone else’s rights, constitutional or otherwise.

Parting comments, my wife supports me whatever I do. She flat told me 3 days ago to say fugk it and try and make a go at it doing other things. We’d make it work. But, as I posted before, my biggest hangup is the health insurance, and as “Dad” my foremost responsibility is to my kids. For me and my own personal situation, that means being able to pay a lot of medical bills.

Thank you. I appreciate the time you spent writing that. I hope everything works out well for you.

Well said.
My folks and wife were quite upset Geno.

I get something in my head and that is just the way it is.

Did you know that your face will bleed when someone pulls a handful of hair out of your beard?

Had some bitch do that one night. She thought she could make me do something I didnt want to do if she had a handful of hair.

There just aint much you can do with me.
Yep, it's not comfortable.

Was that gal's name Nazim Kadri?

It wouldn't be good.

For now. smile

You bet man.

Welfare rats get better healthcare than middle class kids. There's nothing a doc won't do for them because he knows they don't have to pay for it. 24/7 nursing care your insurance won't pay for? No problem.
Posted By: SandBilly Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
My folks and wife were quite upset Geno.

I get something in my head and that is just the way it is.

Did you know that your face will bleed when someone pulls a handful of hair out of your beard?

Had some bitch do that one night. She thought she could make me do something I didnt want to do if she had a handful of hair.

There just aint much you can do with me.

I’m the same
Well, good luck Gruff.

I say fugg these cogksuckers. Make it hurt.

Get your ass on Medicaid and make them pay for you.

These dillholes that pushed the shots can then bitch about the increased taxes needed to pay for the welfare programs.

You can then tell them to go fugg themselves.

Well....not that you cant now....but you could then too.

Malt O Meal doesn't carry the stigma it once did. Shasta tastes just as good once you get used to it.
Shasta Root Beer is pretty good stuff.

Oatmeal is still fairly cheap considering.

And best of all, Government Cheese melts pretty nicely on that elbow macaroni they put in the free food bags.

It wouldn't be good.

For now. smile

You think 25% of the posters here think the shots should be mandated? That’s a hell of a lot higher than I’d put it.

You could be right, but I know quite a few people who are jabbed but believe the jab mandate is B.S
Well, good luck Gruff.

BTDT when we had our first kid. Not proud, but not ashamed as i worked hard to get out of that situation and have no plans to ever be in that situation again. I can tell you first hand, standard of care twixt Medicaid and insurance was a pretty profound. At least when and where I was. And it didn’t favor Medicaid.
Posted By: deflave Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21

You could be right, but I know quite a few people who are jabbed but believe the jab mandate is B.S

If somebody ran out to get the shots on their own that would mean they believe the propaganda and bullschit behind the shot. If they didn’t, they would not have gotten the shot.

And if they believed all that horse schit, you can GD sure guarantee that they believe high numbers of vaccinations will keep them safe.

They’re the same Fugking Idiots that bitched about Trump non-stop for four years and claim they voted for him both times.

They’re lying, FUDD, sacks of fugking schit.
Well, good luck Gruff.

BTDT when we had our first kid. Not proud, but not ashamed as i worked hard to get out of that situation and have no plans to ever be in that situation again. I can tell you first hand, standard of care twixt Medicaid and insurance was a pretty profound. At least when and where I was. And it didn’t favor Medicaid.

We have been on both.

Couldn't tell the difference really.

But our standard of care is damn low to start with.
Posted By: las Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Maybe CA conservatives will get lucky.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Wow you waited a long time. Why?

Two months ago I got something through the cuts and scrapes on my hands at work and ended up with sepsis, the organs below my kidneys shut down and I got real familiar with the local hospital (excellent care), I worked for a couple of days like that as I am apparently too stupid to know when I am dying.

Still outworked everyone else...which is an indictment on them, not me.

Also explains why I felt like crap for the previous two weeks,...so really...how fucking stupid am I?

As an aside regarding the "how stupid" part. According to my blood work-ups I have previously worked through Hep A, Hep B, Q fever, Ross River fever, Glandular fever, a half dozen meat industry related viruses, and the usual fare that everyone gets.

As the Doc said..."you don't need any shots, you've had it all".

Originally Posted by add
Doing it for my family.

You wouldn't understand.

Incorrect, I have not been subject to any mandated medical interventions, nor have I been threatened with loss of employment. My employer (local council) doesn't have much to say on the matter at all.

Those are your hang-ups to bear.

And no, I couldn't care less if the rest of the world gets the jab or not, and I am most certainly not going to disrespect their decision whichever they choose...it is a personal choice for each and every one of us.
Posted By: Squidge Re: The jab versus the job - 11/06/21
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/580373-newsmax-says-it-will-implement-vaccine-requirement

Newsmax, the conservative news outlet, said it plans to implement a coronavirus vaccine requirement for its employees.

According to Mediaite, which obtained a copy of an email sent to employees, Newsmax told personnel they have to be fully vaccinated by Jan. 4 or subject themselves to weekly testing.

The email noted that the company is implementing the mandate due to Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) rules, the outlet reported.
© 24hourcampfire