Home
This is surprising….

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/state-street-global-advisors-permission-hire-white-men.amp
Genocide is the inevitable result of this type of treatment of a group.
I hope they wind up in Hell with their back broke, along side the NFL, NBA and NASCAR.
What ever happened to "hire the best candidate?"
Originally Posted by Borchardt

This. They are out in the open about their desire to eliminate Whiteness. You cannot eliminate Whiteness without eliminating White people.

Could you imagine what would happen to any organization that stated publicly that their objective is the elimination of Jewishness? Blackness?
Fu^ck them. They'll be irrelevant for lack of competency real quick going down that road & the sooner the better.

MM
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

This. They are out in the open about their desire to eliminate Whiteness. You cannot eliminate Whiteness without eliminating White people.

Could you imagine what would happen to any organization that stated publicly that their objective is the elimination of Jewishness? Blackness?

Eliminating roughly 50% wouldn’t be a great loss for the good of America.
This is the policy in a lot of companies now. I've run into it in the company I work for.

What I find ironic is that if you look at the executive team for State Street Advisors, it is primarily old white guys. If they were true to the cause they would resign and and insist that their positions be filled with "disadvantaged" candidates since they supposedly only got where they are due to white male privilege. But being the selfish woke hypocrites they are, they will continue to hold there multimillion dollar a year jobs until retirement and just screw over the some of the most capable individuals who would have been following in their footsteps.
I remember back in the late 60's, after the Civil Rights bill was passed, companies were trying to hire blacks in upper level positions. The problem was that blacks didn't take the necessary courses in school to qualify for many of them. They didn't take white man's math or science courses. I remember early in the space program when NASA was criticized for not having any blacks on their mission control teams. They simply couldn't find any qualified ones. They actually had to send recruiters across the country to find black graduates who had the necessary education.
Back in 1966/67 I was working for the Post office in a facility that handled APO/FPO mail. With the Viet Nam war going on it was a pretty hectic pace. One day they brought in about 30 black people from the Hunter's Point district (projects) and I learned they were hired with out having to take the test to see if they cold qualify for the job. Strike one. I'd taken the in house course to qualify for the position of foreman was passed with a score of 98%. When the opening came up, they gave it to one of the HP blacks. Strike two. I went all the way to the top having a meeting with the postmaster who say the order came down from DC and there was nothing he could do about it. Strike three and I'm outta here. Told the Postmaster to take his job and shove it. That was December 1967. In early January I move to Reno NV as that's where my future wife was living. Time at first was a bit tough but I still think it was the best move I'd ever made. .
Paul B.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Back in 1966/67 I was working for the Post office in a facility that handled APO/FPO mail. With the Viet Nam war going on it was a pretty hectic pace. One day they brought in about 30 black people from the Hunter's Point district (projects) and I learned they were hired with out having to take the test to see if they cold qualify for the job. Strike one. I'd taken the in house course to qualify for the position of foreman was passed with a score of 98%. When the opening came up, they gave it to one of the HP blacks. Strike two. I went all the way to the top having a meeting with the postmaster who say the order came down from DC and there was nothing he could do about it. Strike three and I'm outta here. Told the Postmaster to take his job and shove it. That was December 1967. In early January I move to Reno NV as that's where my future wife was living. Time at first was a bit tough but I still think it was the best move I'd ever made. .
Paul B.

Around here, they hire the dumbest fuggin Groids they can find to work the window at the Post Office.
So I seriously doubt that any of them have to take the Tests.
If you don't know who State Street is, you really need to look them up and do some research on them. They ARE the globalist elite bent on destroying America. They ARE the ENEMY.
SandBilly: Thanks for the link - but in this is NOT a surprise to me at all.
china joe and his ho have emboldened guilt ridden, intellectual idiots and anti-Americans from all over our once great country!
I am afraid I will NOT live long enough to see our country return to any semblance of sanity or morality?
Sad.
Thanks again for the link.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: las Re: Permission to hire white men.. - 11/08/21
Originally Posted by local_dirt
If you don't know who State Street is, you really need to look them up and do some research on them. They ARE the globalist elite bent on destroying America. They ARE the ENEMY.

Are they not one of the "Big 3" Along with Vanguard and Blackstone?

They own the world - they can do anything they like, and will.

Years ago a good friend went to work for the IRS. As a white man, he had to score in the test's 99th percentile to be hired. The same day he went to work, a nice black lady took the desk next to him. A week or two later, at noon, she picked up her purse and things to head home for the day.

It turned out they were giving her afternoons off to study for the test so she could pass it.

Leo really liked her, but didn't think that was quite fair..... smile
What worries me most, is what if the engineers that build bridges, or the doctors that do your surgery, have only been promoted or passed in college due to their skin color and not their abilities.
Posted By: las Re: Permission to hire white men.. - 11/08/21
Calling Colin Powell.....
Originally Posted by worriedman
I hope they wind up in Hell with their back broke, along side the NFL, NBA and NASCAR.

I agree. Why is this not considered discrimination?

I agree. Why is this not considered discrimination? Like was mentioned earlier, we are going to reap what we sew when structures collapse because the engineer was passed not for intelligence but for some other reason.
Originally Posted by las
Calling Colin Powell.....

LOL. Another product of Equal Opportunity Bullschitt
One twisted plus, perhaps ... if you do get a white male doctor or engineer, the sob has to be about 3x as qualified to have gotten the job so you might wind up with someone really good.
Originally Posted by las

They own the world - they can do anything they like, and will.

Years ago a good friend went to work for the IRS. As a white man, he had to score in the test's 99th percentile to be hired. The same day he went to work, a nice black lady took the desk next to him. A week or two later, at noon, she picked up her purse and things to head home for the day.

It turned out they were giving her afternoons off to study for the test so she could pass it.

Leo really liked her, but didn't think that was quite fair..... smile

Yes. But, it's actually the Big 4.
Next time you're in your local USPS office, look around and see how many white males you see and get back to this thread.

My local USPS 4 blocks from my house? 1.

That's the ENTIRE BUILDING.

Next time you're driving around in the local neighborhoods, look around and see how many white males you see delivering the mail and get back to this thread.

My local delivery area? 0.

NEVER EVER see a white male delivering the mail in my area. EVER.
Next time you're in your local USPS office, look around and see how many white males you see and get back to this thread.

Next time you're driving around in the local neighborhoods, look around and see how many white males you see delivering the mail and get back to this thread.

Mostly Mexicans doing it here. Like I said, they put the stupid Groids at the window selling stamps. Or make them supervisors.
have any of you actually seen a black doctor in person? i don't think i ever have. same with dentist, eye dr, etc.
Originally Posted by rem141r
have any of you actually seen a black doctor in person? i don't think i ever have. same with dentist, eye dr, etc.

I’ve only seen one. And he was a real African. Don’t remember which Country he was from. He was buying a gun in my LGS.
Originally Posted by reivertom
What worries me most, is what if the engineers that build bridges, or the doctors that do your surgery, have only been promoted or passed in college due to their skin color and not their abilities?

X girlfriend way back in 97' , had 3 black females in RN program , they sat in the back of the class room more-less didn't participate . Teacher was very secretive - whispering to them . They never studied with anybody - kept to themselves - more weirdness at the State Exam - 3 black RN's when results came out .
I speculated what was going on [free-pass] - she thought that couldn't happen - her brother an Attorney told her that type of thing most certainly does happens . He knew it to be true with blacks passing the BAR .
Know a good doctor ( happens to be black ) that spent many yrs w a hospital before becoming head of it.

Nice guy and very competent.

Also know of a couple incompetent ones that seemed to move a lot ( laterally- to other hospitals/ states ).

Not impressed w most folks, color doesnt make a diff.

That said, i met a Chinese gastro recently, highly recommended. Some dont care for his delivery, I thought he was fine, but am used to foreigners.

Hell my best GP, had him for 20 yrs, was Philipino.
A shooter too ( belonged to same club ).

Our local hospital has an indian ER doc and i refuse to go there, because of him. Hes a dumbass.

We don’t have to worry about hiring to much. They are never any of them that apples for jobs around where I live. They make there living on the government!

Delivery?
They are all white men here.
Except for a really cute 20 odd year old blonde chick.
Shows how that job has fallen.
When I was a kid it was all older mnen.
Damn near had to be retired military to have a shot.
And needed a lot if stroke to actually get the job.

Must be where you live.
My last USPS was a white male; present is a white woman. Had a black male temp in between.
No complaints with any of them.

It is getting that way around here too. They hustle, and are working, which is good. No doubt there are some hiring preferences involved.
Yeah, that’s not racist.

SMH

🦫

2 white man and 6-8 white women at my local post office
Very few blacks around here.
Starting to get quite a few messicans. Even though he processing plant has been closed for years
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Delivery?
They are all white men here.
Except for a really cute 20 odd year old blonde chick.
Shows how that job has fallen.
When I was a kid it was all older mnen.
Damn near had to be retired military to have a shot.
And needed a lot if stroke to actually get the job.

Must be where you live.

That's the way it used to be here. Not anymore.
My opinion of Wall Street in general is not exactly complimentary...
Originally Posted by las

They are on the FSB's too big to fail list, so they are insulated against calamity.

They are also behind that Brave Girl statue that was in front of the Charging Bull on Broadway. It was supposed to be commentary on the toughness of women, but it came off as a monument to their inability to assess their actual capabilities against their absurdly inflated ego.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Funny, I read that post a little different. First thought in my head was, “Damn right. You treat white men that schitty, and they will eventually slaughter you and everyone who looks like you. And you asked for it.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Fu^ck them. They'll be irrelevant for lack of competency real quick going down that road & the sooner the better.

MM

Exactly. Can't be too soon for me.
Originally Posted by rem141r

Yes.
Look for that company to tank
Originally Posted by asheepdog

I agree. Why is this not considered discrimination? Like was mentioned earlier, we are going to reap what we sew when structures collapse because the engineer was passed not for intelligence but for some other reason.

So. Sew. Sow.
Originally Posted by T_O_M
One twisted plus, perhaps ... if you do get a white male doctor or engineer, the sob has to be about 3x as qualified to have gotten the job so you might wind up with someone really good.

What white doctor. My primary care doc is as black as the ace of spades. My kidney doc is from Pakistan. My heart doc is from Saudi Arabia. I do have to say they all very very good so I don't complain.
Paul B.
About 2 years ago the company I work for was bought out by another company...Sort of a merger where the other company paid to have controlling interest. The other company came in and immediately made everyone in management reapply for their jobs. They basicslly opened up all management, supervisor, director positions for anyone to apply for... We had an all hands meeting around that same time and the theme of the entire meeting waa the company needed a higher percentage of women in management postions. Needless to say, a lot of men that had to reapply for their management positions, many of them with a decade or more experience, lost their jobs to mostly unqualified women...Most of the women had no experience in management at all and no leadership role on their teams at all. It was like they would just accept any woman willing to apply and make them a manager...
© 24hourcampfire