Home
Posted By: denton Rittenhouse Case Implodes AGAIN - 11/08/21
Grosskreutz is one of the three people Rittenhouse shot in self defense. The bullet destroyed most of his bicep in one arm.

“With your arms up in the air, he never fired, right?” asked the defense attorney.

“Correct,” Grosskreutz responded.

“It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun and your hands pointed at him, that he fired?”, Kyle’s attorney pressed.

“Correct,” Grosskreutz responded again.

At this, one of the prosecuting attorneys literally face palmed, as well he ought.
They should ask for a directed verdict of not guilty from the Judge!!
When they introduce this clowns own words,Grosskreutz,where he stated and I'm paraphrasing, " I should have emptied the magazine into that kid".
Originally Posted by rte
When they introduce this clowns own words,Grosskreutz,where he stated and I'm paraphrasing, " I should have emptied the magazine into that kid".

Yeah, that azzwipe was lucky to even be there to testify today.
Can't wait until justice catches up with Grosskreutz!
Grosskreutz also stated his gun wasn't loaded, either way I watched and didn't see him say he pointed his gun at him...just that he put his hands up and advanced towards him after the gun was racked again.

EDIT: Now I see he said he had a loaded pistol.
https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/status/1457774701673996298
Somebody should shoot him again, for being such an oxygen waster

Thanks Steve.

Who accesses the "liberals" tweets on this.
Are they scheidting bricks yet?

Thanks.
I wonder if Black Rifle Coffee will make any comments.

That’s money.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
i hope he gets off scott free but you know, somehow, someway, they will figure out how to screw this kid. hopefully he will get some kind of civil suit going where he can make some money for this. this is a farce.
MSM headlines painting the picture for all rioters laying in wait for the not guilty verdict that antifa gaige was afraid for his life.
The guy that got shot was also a convicted felon and NEVER should have had the handgun in the first place. Just sayin...
Originally Posted by MAC
The guy that got shot was also a convicted felon and NEVER should have had the handgun in the first place. Just sayin...

For some reason, I sincerely doubt he will be charged with anything.

The prosecutor will likely say "He got shot, isn't that enough? We're not bringing charges"
I can’t figure out why the prosecution acted so defeated when he answered that question. What a bunch of clueless tools.
I have a bad feeling that the fix is in. I sure hope I’m wrong. There is a clear trend towards injustice these days.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I have a bad feeling that the fix is in. I sure hope I’m wrong. There is a clear trend towards injustice these days.

I don't think there's any way to "fix" what was testified to today.

Maybe not. The judge has been giving a lot of good signals.
Worse case hung jury?
Originally Posted by KFWA

Face meets Palm

smile
These charges and this trial are a joke. It would be funny if that poor kid wasn’t having his life destroyed in the process. Hoping he comes through this stronger and richer in the end. Karma has a warm spot in hell for the people who made the decision to move forward with this farce.
Originally Posted by OldHat

Maybe not. The judge has been giving a lot of good signals.

I haven't followed it closely but from what I've seen the Judge doesn't seem to be letting things slide .
Originally Posted by MAC

That is incorrect. In 2016 he was convicted of: Go Armed with Firearm While Intoxicated, a class A misdemeanor, Wisconsin Statutes 941.20(1)(b). He was not a convicted felon. I don't think Grosskreutz should be trusted with a squirt gun, much less a loaded firearm, but he was within his rights.
Originally Posted by LONEOAK
Originally Posted by MAC

That is incorrect. In 2016 he was convicted of: Go Armed with Firearm While Intoxicated, a class A misdemeanor, Wisconsin Statutes 941.20(1)(b). He was not a convicted felon. I don't think Grosskreutz should be trusted with a squirt gun, much less a loaded firearm, but he was within his rights.

While that is correct, he was carrying a concealed handgun without a valid permit.
Grosskuetz had a $10m lawsuit against the city

Prosecutor probably knew he wasn't going to get Kyle convicted so he made sure the city wasn't going to lose $10m in the process.
I hope to hell the defense plays the video of the one armed bandit berating black cops and using the "N" word.
Y'all know that the moment Kyle Rittenhouse is declared "Not Guilty" of all charges that a bunch of FBI azzholes lurking in the gallery will arrest him before he can even shake his lawyers hand???
Originally Posted by Apparition
Originally Posted by MAC

While that is correct, he was carrying a concealed handgun without a valid permit.

His carry permit was expired.
Originally Posted by 257heaven
MSM headlines painting the picture for all rioters laying in wait for the not guilty verdict that antifa gaige was afraid for his life.

Yep, headline I saw called him a Rittenhouse victim. What a crock of bull.
I don’t see why any of this matters as it is all on video tape for everyone to see. Just show the video and let him go home.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by MAC

Whether or not this all correct, I believe the Second Amendment is his permit. YMMV
I hope and pray Kyle isnt convicted of anything......but I have a bad feeling if so this young man will have to watch his back for the rest of his life.
Originally Posted by MAC

Whether or not this all correct, I believe the Second Amendment is his permit. YMMV

He stated it on the stand, it was expired.
To be clear, I wasn't questioning that at all. I simply believe the Second Amendment is all he or anyone else needs to justify carrying a firearm however they might choose.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Y'all know that the moment Kyle Rittenhouse is declared "Not Guilty" of all charges that a bunch of FBI azzholes lurking in the gallery will arrest him before he can even shake his lawyers hand???

Possibly....if all of the FBI operatives aren't out in the streets starting a riot. But the FBI apparently did lose their HD video of the event....even though a conservative media group put it out again recently for all to see.

BRC can suck a big black dick..... bunch of woketards, hope they go broke
Anyone else think Gaige Grosskreutz perjured himself several times?
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by pahick
I hope and pray Kyle isnt convicted of anything......but I have a bad feeling if so this young man will have to watch his back for the rest of his life.

Unfortunately, that would go for the jurors, too.
Defense Attorney: "Your Honor, I object!"

Judge: "On what grounds?"

Defense Attorney: "On the grounds that it's devastating to my case!"
The people who need to be charged and serve very long prison terms is every member of the prosecution.

We need some kind of a bypass mechanism that enables us to send prosecutors such as these straight to prison.
Originally Posted by denton
Grosskreutz is one of the three people Rittenhouse shot in self defense. The bullet destroyed most of his bicep in one arm.

“With your arms up in the air, he never fired, right?” asked the defense attorney.

“It wasn’t until you pointed your gun at him, advanced on him, with your gun and your hands pointed at him, that he fired?”, Kyle’s attorney pressed.

At this, one of the prosecuting attorneys literally face palmed, as well he ought.
LOL. Yep.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
The people who need to be charged and serve very long prison terms is every member of the prosecution.

We need some kind of a bypass mechanism that enables us to send prosecutors such as these straight to prison.

Yep.
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
They should ask for a directed verdict of not guilty from the Judge!!

Absolutely. No case at all was made for any sort of crime on the part of Rittenhouse.
I had to Google directed verdict.

It would be interesting to see if the defense files the motion immediately after the prosecution rests.

There is case law.

It's called Qualified Immunity.

😉

Whoops!
Originally Posted by rem141r
i hope he gets off scott free but you know, somehow, someway, they will figure out how to screw this kid. hopefully he will get some kind of civil suit going where he can make some money for this. this is a farce.

More than a farce.

It's outright political persecution.

As is the people in jail for 10 months over Jan. 6..
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

There is case law.

It's called Qualified Immunity.

😉

Whoops!

There's also case law on Malicious Prosecution.
Originally Posted by MAC

A Class A misdemeanor is serious chit in Wisconsin.I doubt he would be reissued a CCW.Link below:
https://www.grievelaw.com/Penalties/WisconsinMisdemeanor/ClassA
Originally Posted by irfubar

Name change in order.. "Black Ass Coffee".
Originally Posted by MAC

They had to give him some sweetheart deal for his testimony. Bet they are regretting that. LOL
Originally Posted by GeoW
Originally Posted by irfubar

Name change in order.. "Black Ass Coffee".

I chortled!
The prosecution is hoping they have a biased jury who is singularly focused on none of this would have happened if Rittenhouse hadn't been there
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by rem141r

More than a farce.

It's outright political persecution.

As is the people in jail for 10 months over Jan. 6..

Yep.
The prosecution is hoping they have a biased jury who is singularly focused on none of this would have happened if Rittenhouse hadn't been there

This seems to be the only remaining possibility for the prosecution, at this point.

Add in the FBLie for altering and then concealing evidence and it’s a wrap.
Even on ABC News tonight, they had the guy on the witness stand admitting that Rittenhouse did not shoot him, until after he aimed his Glock at Rittenhouse.

Aimed right at Rittenhouse but said he had ''no intention of shooting.''
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Even on ABC News tonight, they had the guy on the witness stand admitting that Rittenhouse did not shoot him, until after he aimed his Glock at Rittenhouse.

Didn't read the OP?
Originally Posted by shinbone

This seems to be the only remaining possibility for the prosecution, at this point.

Which is why a judge with any integrity would merely issue a directed verdict, which is what judges do when the prosecution fails to present a case for any fact pattern that describes a crime, thus no reasonable jury could find one, so it takes in out of the hands of a jury entirely.

PS It can only operate to acquit, not convict.

Didn't read the OP?

I guess I didnt. Give me the Redundant Reward.

Basically, I was pointing out that the testimony was so egregious that they even reported it in ABC Evening News.

As it has been for 4 years of Trump, ABC is ''news, with politics.'' lots of politics.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Wow, if there were only some way the prosecution could have learned that before they filed the charges.

Didn't read the OP?

I guess I didnt. Give me the Redundant Reward.

Basically, I was pointing out that the testimony was so egregious that they even reported it in ABC Evening News.

As it has been for 4 years of Trump, ABC is ''news, with politics.'' lots of politics.

Funny. You screwed it up.
Most read the OP, then don't read the replies.
And make a "goofy post".

BTDT. Too cheap to buy the shirt.😁
Originally Posted by Certifiable
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That’s KR in the background. Rendering aid?
I thought they were told to never ask a question that you don't know the answer to.

Seems that they forgot that.
This guy is very impressed with himself and is entirely performing for the jury.

I agree. The problm we have is prosecuters pushing politcal agendas. Courts are net even about facts anymore, its about emotion and manipulating peoples emotions to get a verdict. Not the intent of the system.
[Linked Image]

Yes, surrender to him.

Whenever I want to surrender to someone I always point the barrel end of my firearm at them.

What choice did the moron have? If he said anything else he would have perjured himself. Its all on video and very clear.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

That’s money.

D-U-N. Dun.
It won’t surprise me if the prosecutor holds the riot hammer over the jury’s head in closing arguments. “Think not only of finding the defendant guilty but of the safety of the community should you find him not guilty.”
Originally Posted by Oakster

I agree. The problm we have is prosecuters pushing politcal agendas. Courts are net even about facts anymore, its about emotion and manipulating peoples emotions to get a verdict. Not the intent of the system.

Some time in the future, maybe there'll be a route to Conspiracy.
Originally Posted by MAC

It should be illegal for Democrats to own guns.
What are the odds on huge fires aka peaceful protests if he is acquitted?

Or is that out with the honk for Joey crowd?
Originally Posted by pahick

He seems to do a pretty good job of protecting himself.
Originally Posted by blindshooter

His “victims” were not black, so…..

I hope the kid comes outta this OK.

However, he is being tried for murder. I hope the prosecution cannot prove it ,to the minds of the jury.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yes, but these pos are down with the cause, and will likely inherit the same status.
Originally Posted by cisco1

However, he is being tried for murder. I hope the prosecution cannot prove it ,to the minds of the jury.

From what I've seen from the onset of the incident, his is improperly charged with murder. He didn't "murder" anyone at all. He defended his own life while under attack from several criminals.

This shouldn't even be going to trial.

From what I've seen from the onset of the incident, his is improperly charged with murder. He didn't "murder" anyone at all. He defended his own life while under attack from several criminals.

This shouldn't even be going to trial.

Absolutely. Bringing him to trial, in the face of overwhelming evidence he merely defended himself against deadly assault, constituted a crime, and people should be imprisoned for it.

Rockinbar, Hawkeye,

We know all that......so what?

Rockinbar, Hawkeye,

We know all that......so what?

The "what" is that those Soros installed district attys need to be strung up for political persecution.
What are, if any, of the lesser charges against Kyle? Gun laws, etc?
Originally Posted by Steve

His real crime is protecting innocent lives and private property from looters. Hasbeen
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

His real crime is protecting innocent lives and private property from looters. Hasbeen

Yep.
Originally Posted by mart
It won’t surprise me if the prosecutor holds the riot hammer over the jury’s head in closing arguments. “Think not only of finding the defendant guilty but of the safety of the community should you find him not guilty.”

When Rittenhouse is aquitted, the precedent will have been set that it is legal to shoot arsonists, rioters, and looters. There won't be any "peaceful protests." They be afraid of getting capped, legally.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

When Rittenhouse is aquitted, the precedent will have been set that it is legal to shoot arsonists, rioters, and looters. There won't be any "peaceful protests." They be afraid of getting capped, legally.

This makes the assumption that ANTIFA types are capable of deductive reasoning.
I am afraid that even if Rittenhouse is found not guilty (and I 'm assuming he will be regardless of how tainted the jury is), he is going to be dogged by this for most of his adult life.

first, there is probably no shortage of antifa bastards out there wanting to hunt this kid down, and secondly , while I'm guessing law enforcement is generally on his side, just like George Zimmerman, someone is always going to be looking over his shoulder just waiting for him to screw up so they can show the world they were right about him.

If I were him or his family at this point, I'd strongly consider a major change of location . I also think the last thing he should do is try to capitalize off of any fame he could get from this and just do what he can to be out of the public eye. No speaking engagements, no signing or photo ops - just get on with his life as close to being a nobody as he can.
He might be “dogged” by this but he’ll be rich if he does it right.

Book deal, speaking engagements, heck maybe even a movie.

He’ll be fine.
Originally Posted by Oakster

Won't disagree but never ever forget the first victims in any courtroom are truth and honesty. It's all about winning the lawyers don 't care about anything but winning. Mb
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

His real crime is embarrassing the political leadership of Kenosha who said nothing could be done to stop the rioting.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
He might be “dogged” by this but he’ll be rich if he does it right.

Book deal, speaking engagements, heck maybe even a movie.

He’ll be fine.

I hope he does

He better get good advice along the way
I am afraid that even if Rittenhouse is found not guilty (and I 'm assuming he will be regardless of how tainted the jury is), he is going to be dogged by this for most of his adult life.

first, there is probably no shortage of antifa bastards out there wanting to hunt this kid down, and secondly , while I'm guessing law enforcement is generally on his side, just like George Zimmerman, someone is always going to be looking over his shoulder just waiting for him to screw up so they can show the world they were right about him.

If I were him or his family at this point, I'd strongly consider a major change of location . I also think the last thing he should do is try to capitalize off of any fame he could get from this and just do what he can to be out of the public eye. No speaking engagements, no signing or photo ops - just get on with his life as close to being a nobody as he can.

Right after he sues the prosecutor, DA’s office, the city of Kenosha, and every city official individually. And then sue biden for saying he’s guilty.

That's just not so.

First off, it's not legal to just shoot arsonists, rioter, or looters. (Unless your state provides that you can legally do so in protection of life, or your own property.)

Second, The Radical Left isn't afraid of getting shot doing illegal activities. They want you to shoot some of them, so they can pull the "Victim Card", just as they have done in this case.

The Radical Left and conservatives have a huge gap in the Double Standard of Justice these days.
The prosecutor said he’d finish up today, so maybe a directed verdict is imminent.

Should have been massive peaceful protest after Ritterhouse was charged and held. Other than peaceful protest should have planning underway now in case he is found guilty of the legal defense of right to self defense. GW
Reminds me a little of the Bernard Goetz story except that Rittenhouse handled the situation better. Amazingly well for a trained and experienced professional let alone a young kid. Exemplary at responsible. Was cleaning up graffiti caused by rioters earlier in the day and felt the anger at it we all feel but actually got off his butt to put himself on the line to do something about it.

You may scoff but I can see him holding office at some point. We are starved for real leadership.

That's just not so.

First off, it's not legal to just shoot arsonists, rioter, or looters. (Unless your state provides that you can legally do so in protection of life, or your own property.)

Here in Utah, you can legally shoot someone committing a forcible felony. Arson is one of the crimes on the list of forcible felonies.

That's just not so.

Here in Utah, you can legally shoot someone committing a forcible felony. Arson is one of the crimes on the list of forcible felonies.

I thought it was that way in TX, too. ??
Originally Posted by local_dirt

It pretty much is. If you are the person responsible for, or own the property, especially at night.

A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41 ;  and

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime;  or

(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property;  and

(3) he reasonably believes that:

(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means;  or

(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

I don't think that leaves Open Season on rioters or arsonists or looters destroying property owned by others you just happen to be witnessing.
The prosecutor said he’d finish up today, so maybe a directed verdict is imminent.

I'd guess not. While this judge has made it clear that he's not going to put up with a bunch of BS, I think he'd be concerned about the optics of a directed verdict. Remember too that there are a number of charges pending involving all of the people he shot.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
[Linked Image]

Yes, surrender to him.

Whenever I want to surrender to someone I always point the barrel end of my firearm at them.

I'd like to see him try surrendering like that to a police officer and see how that works out for him.
😂😂😂
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I'd guess not. While this judge has made it clear that he's not going to put up with a bunch of BS, I think he'd be concerned about the optics of a directed verdict. Remember too that there are a number of charges pending involving all of the people he shot.

Except the dead ones. grin
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Except the dead ones. grin

Lol. 😆

That's just not so.

In Texas you can use deadly force to protect your property

You’re on crack

I respectfully disagree. There will be no such precedent set as not even the defense is arguing nor are they going to argue that it either is or should be legal to shoot arsonists, rioters and looters. Rather, precedent and the law will have been followed by acquitting someone who used deadly force while he was defending himself from the apparent use of deadly force against himself by another.
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Reminds me a little of the Bernard Goetz story except that Rittenhouse handled the situation better. Amazingly well for a trained and experienced professional let alone a young kid. Exemplary at responsible. Was cleaning up graffiti caused by rioters earlier in the day and felt the anger at it we all feel but actually got off his butt to put himself on the line to do something about it.

You may scoff but I can see him holding office at some point. We are starved for real leadership.

Model citizen. Mayor should have ceremoniously given him the keys to the city.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

I respectfully disagree. There will be no such precedent set as not even the defense is arguing nor are they going to argue that it either is or should be legal to shoot arsonists, rioters and looters. Rather, precedent and the law will have been followed by acquitting someone who used deadly force while he was defending himself from the apparent use of deadly force against himself by another.

This.
Amazing that the fact that Joseph Rosenbaum, (the first person shot by Rittenhouse) was released from a mental hospital the day he was shot has been so thoroughly scrubbed out of this incident.

Also amazing is that unless something changes the judge has ruled that this fact can't be introduced to the jury.

Hoping the defense can get this admitted.

“Joseph Rosenbaum — depressed, homeless and alone — didn’t belong to either side,” the pair wrote. The 36-year-old “had spent most of his adult life in prison for sexual conduct with children when he was 18 and struggled with bipolar disorder.” That day, “Rosenbaum was discharged from a Milwaukee hospital following his second suicide attempt in as many months and dumped on the streets of Kenosha.” He carried with him a plastic bag with a deodorant stick, underwear and hospital papers."

https://nieman.harvard.edu/stories/returning-to-the-scene-of-street-riots/
Originally Posted by cv540
Amazing that the fact that Joseph Rosenbaum, (the first person shot by Rittenhouse) was released from a mental hospital the day he was shot has been so thoroughly scrubbed out of this incident.

Also amazing is that unless something changes the judge has ruled that this fact can't be introduced to the jury.

“Joseph Rosenbaum — depressed, homeless and alone — didn’t belong to either side,” the pair wrote. The 36-year-old “had spent most of his adult life in prison for sexual conduct with children when he was 18 and struggled with bipolar disorder.” That day, “Rosenbaum was discharged from a Milwaukee hospital following his second suicide attempt in as many months and dumped on the streets of Kenosha.” He carried with him a plastic bag with a deodorant stick, underwear and hospital papers."

You know what they say, never bring a plastic bag to a gun fight.
Seems he accomplished suicide. No one likes a quitter.

Rosembaum was trying to get someone to shoot him, and he chose Rittenhouse to do it.
Originally Posted by kenjs1

A big plus 1

The US as we knew it and how it was founded is done and over with. If even close to half of this country had the heart that Rittenhouse has it never would have happened.

Rittenhouse is exactly what our Founders had hoped for and depended on when writing our Constitution. Good guys standing up and saying no to BS. Government sponsored or otherwise.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

A big plus 1

The US as we knew it and how it was founded is done and over with. If even close to half of this country had the heart that Rittenhouse has it never would have happened.

BS.

If a couple thousand folks in a couple key states would get off the couch and refuse to allow the obvious voter fraud to stand, gas would still be 2 bucks and Rittenhouse would be pardoned regardless.
Which state do you live in?
Originally Posted by oldtimer303

Should have been massive peaceful protest after Ritterhouse was charged and held. Other than peaceful protest should have planning underway now in case he is found guilty of the legal defense of right to self defense. GW

chipsNdips , honey hand me another pepsi , love this barca lounger & big screen tv , ,,
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Rosembaum was trying to get someone to shoot him, and he chose Rittenhouse to do it.

LOL.That pedophile got his wish.
If anyone wants to watch live. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfjuFgaQ0r0
Originally Posted by Backroads

A big plus 1

BS.

If a couple thousand folks in a couple key states would get off the couch and refuse to allow the obvious voter fraud to stand, gas would still be 2 bucks and Rittenhouse would be pardoned regardless.
Which state do you live in?

You can see which state I live in.

It hasn’t been about individual states rights since the end of the Civil War. You and I both know that. So since we’re both under a federal system that has little or nothing to do with individual states rights and our both living under the same Federal tyranny what are doing about it? We’re both now living under Biden and the same democrat controlled House and Senate. What are you doing about it? Where’s your couple of thousand folks?

Rittenhouse is exactly what our Founders had hoped for and depended on when writing our Constitution. Good guys standing up and saying no to BS. Government sponsored or otherwise.
It is a shame and a blight on millions of us that we have stood by and allowed our country destroyed by whoever manipulates the likes of Obama, Jarrett, Biden, Harris and who knows who else. It is a shame that this teenage kid has shown more guts than the overwhelming majority of those that claim to be patriotic, including me.
Originally Posted by Hastings

It is a shame and a blight on millions of us that we have stood by and allowed our country destroyed by whoever manipulates the likes of Obama, Jarrett, Biden, Harris and who knows who else. It is a shame that this teenage kid has shown more guts than the overwhelming majority of those that claim to be patriotic, including me.

You and me both

That's just not so.

It is.
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

LOL.That pedophile got his wish.

In the past, he'd tried ta take out minors.

Then, he got taken out *by* a minor.

After the turmoil years of the Viet Nam war we put the Congress on autopilot. We (Americans) didn't seem to care, we just didn't want to deal with everything going on in politics. Look what we got. We (Americans) just allowed the socialists to walk in and take over. Jimmy Carter, bill clintoon, BHO and the RINO's pretending to be presidents. The only bright spot was Ronald Reagan up until Donald Trump. Now we have to start all over. I certainly hope we can collectively pull our heads out of our asses.

kwg
WAPO reports he "feared for his life?" Well, when you get in the face of someone with a rifle and all you have is a crummy handgun, that's a good reason to be scared, right? Holy sh-t, I hate the mainstream press.
Feared for his life while he chased him down the street, makes perfect sense.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Today was the sixth day of the trial by which ADA Thomas Binger is seeking to have Kyle Rittenhouse convicted and sentenced to life in prison for having shot three men (two fatally) the night of August 25, 2020, in Kenosha WI, when the city was suffering a tsunami of rioting, looting, and arson following the lawful shooting of a knife-wielding Jacob Blake by Kenosha police officers.

The curfew violation charge, Count 7 in the criminal complaint, has been dropped from the trial. No explanation was involved.

Judge Schroeder instructed the jury to disregard all testimony of FBI Special Agent Brandon Cramin.

The last state witness was Dr. Doug Kelley, the medical examiner who performed the autopsies of both Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber. The testimony of Dr. Kerrey was entirely consistent with the self-defense narrative of the defense. In most cases of direct, re-direct and re-direct again, he looked at the prosecution as if they were daft and simply disagreed with them.

The State officially rested today.

The defense presented four witnesses today, Nicholas Smith and Joann Fiedler, both of whom accompanied Kyle to protect property the night of August 25, 2020, Nathan DeBruin, an amateur photographer perhaps best known for his photo of Kyle cleaning graffiti and Lucas Zanin who's step daughter took video as they sat across the street in a parked car.

DeBruin testimony was outstanding. If you're going to watch any testimony of the whole trial - that's one for sure. He accused both prosecutors of attempting to bully him into changing his statement to be more favorable for the state and he was calm cool and collected even though he has an obvious speech impediment. ADA Kraus even resorted to bullying him on the stand which further backs up his testimony.

Every day seems to be a repeat of the same general theme—that it was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day for the prosecution.

You and me both

Yep- that was what I was saying in my first post. Need more of his types. Less of us keyboard warriors.
Prosecutor is failing bigly. He must be fishing for a mistrial to save face and get out of this without a full acquital.
Originally Posted by TallPine
Prosecutor is failing bigly. He must be fishing for a mistrial to save face and get out of this without a full acquital.

Yep, as I posted elsewhere, it looks to me like the proscecutor has given up on this trail and is making his case to appeal judges and mainstream media rather than this jury.
What appeal? There is none with either an acquittal or hung jury.
"exploding hollowpoints"
Originally Posted by killerv
"exploding hollowpoints"

When I was very young, those were the deadly
dum-dum bullets
Over the years they've became deadly killer bullets,
the evil killer's ammunition, cop killers, etc. etc.
Hope he is fired. But would probably get picked up real quick to work in DA office in Chitown or SanFran
Defense just made a motion for a mistrial with prejudice, obviously because of gross prosecutorial misconduct.

Edited to add: It appears that the trial will continue. Judge just yelled at prosecution again, "I don't believe you when you say you were acting in good faith." Bad strategy to piss off the judge.
Or prosecutor is going for a retrial because the judge is "hostile".

Gotta get a left-wing whacko judge and a token Liberal jury to try to break KR financially and emotionally, and send a message to all us white right-wing terrorists.

Edited to add: It appears that the trial will continue. Judge just yelled at prosecution again, "I don't believe you when you say you were acting in good faith." Bad strategy to piss off the judge.

^^^ this

I’m not a lawyer but I’ve been a expert witness in 16 insurance related trials. When a judge yells at an attorney, it is best if they just run up the white flag…. I can only imagine what the jury is thinking if the judge says, “…I don’t believe you…”!
© 24hourcampfire