Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
I have a bad feeling that the fix is in. I sure hope I’m wrong. There is a clear trend towards injustice these days.

I don't think there's any way to "fix" what was testified to today.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I have a bad feeling that the fix is in. I sure hope I’m wrong. There is a clear trend towards injustice these days.

Maybe not. The judge has been giving a lot of good signals.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Worse case hung jury?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Face meets Palm

Originally Posted by KFWA
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

smile

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
These charges and this trial are a joke. It would be funny if that poor kid wasn’t having his life destroyed in the process. Hoping he comes through this stronger and richer in the end. Karma has a warm spot in hell for the people who made the decision to move forward with this farce.

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OldHat

Maybe not. The judge has been giving a lot of good signals.

I haven't followed it closely but from what I've seen the Judge doesn't seem to be letting things slide .

Last edited by ol_mike; 11/08/21.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by MAC
The guy that got shot was also a convicted felon and NEVER should have had the handgun in the first place. Just sayin...

That is incorrect. In 2016 he was convicted of: Go Armed with Firearm While Intoxicated, a class A misdemeanor, Wisconsin Statutes 941.20(1)(b). He was not a convicted felon. I don't think Grosskreutz should be trusted with a squirt gun, much less a loaded firearm, but he was within his rights.

Life - and the good sense to live it!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by LONEOAK
Originally Posted by MAC
The guy that got shot was also a convicted felon and NEVER should have had the handgun in the first place. Just sayin...

That is incorrect. In 2016 he was convicted of: Go Armed with Firearm While Intoxicated, a class A misdemeanor, Wisconsin Statutes 941.20(1)(b). He was not a convicted felon. I don't think Grosskreutz should be trusted with a squirt gun, much less a loaded firearm, but he was within his rights.

While that is correct, he was carrying a concealed handgun without a valid permit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Grosskuetz had a $10m lawsuit against the city

Prosecutor probably knew he wasn't going to get Kyle convicted so he made sure the city wasn't going to lose $10m in the process.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I hope to hell the defense plays the video of the one armed bandit berating black cops and using the "N" word.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Y'all know that the moment Kyle Rittenhouse is declared "Not Guilty" of all charges that a bunch of FBI azzholes lurking in the gallery will arrest him before he can even shake his lawyers hand???

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Apparition
Originally Posted by MAC

While that is correct, he was carrying a concealed handgun without a valid permit.

His carry permit was expired.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by 257heaven
MSM headlines painting the picture for all rioters laying in wait for the not guilty verdict that antifa gaige was afraid for his life.

Yep, headline I saw called him a Rittenhouse victim. What a crock of bull.

He went over yonder way
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I don’t see why any of this matters as it is all on video tape for everyone to see. Just show the video and let him go home.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by MAC

Whether or not this all correct, I believe the Second Amendment is his permit. YMMV

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I hope and pray Kyle isnt convicted of anything......but I have a bad feeling if so this young man will have to watch his back for the rest of his life.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by MAC

Whether or not this all correct, I believe the Second Amendment is his permit. YMMV

He stated it on the stand, it was expired.

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
To be clear, I wasn't questioning that at all. I simply believe the Second Amendment is all he or anyone else needs to justify carrying a firearm however they might choose.

Last edited by LONEOAK; 11/08/21.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Y'all know that the moment Kyle Rittenhouse is declared "Not Guilty" of all charges that a bunch of FBI azzholes lurking in the gallery will arrest him before he can even shake his lawyers hand???

Possibly....if all of the FBI operatives aren't out in the streets starting a riot. But the FBI apparently did lose their HD video of the event....even though a conservative media group put it out again recently for all to see.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldHat
I wonder if Black Rifle Coffee will make any comments.

BRC can suck a big black dick..... bunch of woketards, hope they go broke

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 65 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,189
Posts18,484,895
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.