Home
I had COVID the first of November 2020. High fever for 5-6 days, aches for 7-10 days. Loss of stamina for 2 weeks. Loss of cardio capacity for months. Had to work from home for over 4 weeks due to not being able to get a negative COVID test which was a stupid requirement from work.

Fast forward a year. I was at my doctor’s office doing routine blood work and requested an antibody test as I get the feeling it will soon be a requirement at work even though it has not yet been mentioned.

Results came back yesterday. Nurse says I would be considered as COVID positive with levels of 0.8 antibody. I’m still testing at 18.4. Whatever the Hell that means. Going to call and talk to Doc today for clarification. Appears natural immunity is not going away or waning in 6 months like they said.
Thank for posting. We need more info like this.

I assume never vaccinated?
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
I had COVID the first of November 2020. High fever for 5-6 days, aches for 7-10 days. Loss of stamina for 2 weeks. Loss of cardio capacity for months. Had to work from home for over 4 weeks due to not being able to get a negative COVID test which was a stupid requirement from work.

Fast forward a year. I was at my doctor’s office doing routine blood work and requested an antibody test as I get the feeling it will soon be a requirement at work even though it has not yet been mentioned.

Results came back yesterday. Nurse says I would be considered as COVID positive with levels of 0.8 antibody. I’m still testing at 18.4. Whatever the Hell that means. Going to call and talk to Doc today for clarification. Appears natural immunity is not going away or waning in 6 months like they said.

I never believed that BS. The claim that natural immunity would go away is and always has been BS. People never lost their immunity to mumps, measles or chicken pox
Natural immunity beats the mRNA treatment any day. But it sucks getting natural immunity for many.

Regardless how you obtain immunity, as Covid mutates, all of us will be susceptible to the new variants.
Thanks for sharing.

I remember when I was getting tested on a weekly basis, some weeks they showed up, other times not.

True bloods.
I got another news flash for everyone:

If you had any strain of SARS from the early 2000s you’ll have a schit ton of antibodies too.

But they don’t want that advertised.
Originally Posted by deflave

If you had any strain of SARS from the early 2000s you’ll have a schit ton of antibodies too.

Can't mobilize enough fear with the truth.
Joe Rogan tests every person in his studio for antibodies. They have a full time RN on site.

His doing that goes a long way toward making a COVTARD shut the fugk up.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by jwp475

I never believed that BS. The claim that natural immunity would go away is and always has been BS. People never lost their immunity to mumps, measles or chicken pox

Completely different animals, measles does not mutate.

That is the reason there are so many people getting it that had the jab. Just as you can catch a cold (corona) ever winter, you can with flu as well, because of so many mutations. No way to every vaccinate against the crap.
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter

That is the reason there are so many people getting it that had the jab. Just as you can catch a cold (corona) ever winter, you can with flu as well, because of so many mutations. No way to every vaccinate against the crap.

Mutations has nothing to do with maintaining natural immunity

Then you've only ever had a cold once? Never knew anyone that had the flu more than once?
Our company was providing the flu shot yesterday. I did not take it, even though I use to get them yearly. I don’t trust anything anymore.
I've never had my antibodies tested, but I worked in a very high covid positive facility and I landed it 3x. The last two only showed symptoms of an after taste during v2 and loss of smell v1 and v3. I literally was surrounded by this stuff.

I ain't skeerd.

Then you've only ever had a cold once? Never knew anyone that had the flu more than once?

You are off topic as most covatards are. Natural immunity doesn't go away like they claimed. nMRA doesn't last like they claim.
Originally Posted by viking
Our company was providing the flu shot yesterday. I did not take it, even though I use to get them yearly. I don’t trust anything anymore.

I've never and never will have a flu shot, don't think I've ever had the flu. I'm seldom have a cold
In fact I've never taken any type of vaccine
Originally Posted by high_country_
I've never had my antibodies tested, but I worked in a very high covid positive facility and I landed it 3x. The last two only showed symptoms of an after taste during v2 and loss of smell v1 and v3. I literally was surrounded by this stuff.

I ain't skeerd.

Not being skeerd... is a Felony or at least a Misdemeanor in much of this country.

"How Dare You!"

You are off topic as most covatards are. Natural immunity doesn't go away like they claimed. nMRA doesn't last like they claim.

I'm far from a covtard, I'm sorry your old many brain can't comprehend. Go after hicountry, why did he experience some symptoms several different times? Because just like all colds, you can catch it again. If you are catching it again, you aren't IMMUNE.

Sure the antibodies help, with new mutations too, but it doesn't eliminate it. Look, it's a frigging cold, it has and will be around forever, and there is no vaccine for it.

You get and get over it or you die, just like anything else.
Originally Posted by high_country_

I ain't skeerd.

That is IMPOSSIBLE, Jwp said so, you covtard.

I'm far from a covtard, I'm sorry your old many brain can't comprehend. Go after hicountry, why did he experience some symptoms several different times? Because just like all colds, you can catch it again. If you are catching it again, you aren't IMMUNE.

Sure the antibodies help, with new mutations too, but it doesn't eliminate it. Look, it's a frigging cold, it has and will be around forever, and there is no vaccine for it.

You get and get over it or you die, just like anything else.

None of your BS changes the fact that your natural immunity lasts and the f'ing jab doesn't which is proven by anti body tests

Next we can discuss mutations dumb azz

I’ve always wondered

Can weasels get measles ?

Does anyone know?
I had COVID in July 2020. Tested my antibodies 2 months ago and was still at 675 units/dl. I just don't understand why that gets zero credit in these vax requirement schemes.
Originally Posted by SturgeonGeneral
I had COVID in July 2020. Tested my antibodies 2 months ago and was still at 675 units/dl. I just don't understand why that gets zero credit in these vax requirement schemes.

Agreed, it makes no sense to ignore natural immunity unless the end goal is to condition the people to do as told by government
Originally Posted by slumlord

I’ve always wondered

Does anyone know?

Well I will ask one for you. I like to try and keep one around here by feeding them pieces of meat. They are terrific mousers.

Osky

I’ve always wondered

Does anyone know?

If Gus was still around he would know

Deflave is correct. Also, the level of antibodies is kinda irrelevant because cell memory is the most important aspect. In other words, the cell recognizes another variant as part of the family and produces new antibodies faster.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Deflave is correct. Also, the level of antibodies is kinda irrelevant because cell memory is the most important aspect. In other words, the cell recognizes another variant as part of the family and produces new antibodies faster.

Exactly 💯

Agreed, it makes no sense to ignore natural immunity unless the end goal is to condition the people to do as told by government

You can’t sell natural immunity for $700 a pop, that’s why it’s “not as good as the vax “
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

You can’t sell natural immunity for $700 a pop, that’s why it’s “not as good as the vax “

It's about money and control

Huh? Everything with a genome and the ability to reproduce mutates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles_morbillivirus#Genotypes

"Despite the variety of measles genotypes, there is only one measles serotype. Antibodies to measles bind to the hemagglutinin protein. Thus, antibodies against one genotype (such as the vaccine strain) protect against all other genotypes"

Measles could mutate to such a degree we would have a different serotype.

Because there are too many Fugking Idiots in this country.
Originally Posted by Osky

I’ve always wondered

Does anyone know?

Well I will ask one for you. I like to try and keep one around here by feeding them pieces of meat. They are terrific mousers.

Osky

I forgot to add that we are talking the unfortunate 40% that have an IG antibody response because 60% have a tcell immunity to the virus

Do you have a citation for that? The T-cell response among SARS survivors to C19 is well documented; I've not seen any research on SARS antibodies and C19.

The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection. My suspicion is that with blood titers that high, there has been one or more re-exposures to C19 since the original infection (without resulting in symptoms, obviously).
Originally Posted by Dutch

Do you have a citation for that? The T-cell response among SARS survivors to C19 is well documented; I've not seen any research on SARS antibodies and C19.

The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection. My suspicion is that with blood titers that high, there has been one or more re-exposures to C19 since the original infection (without resulting in symptoms, obviously).

If you have not seen any research "on SARS antibodies and C19" then how do you know "The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection" is true?

BTW - SARS-CoV-2(Covid 19) is the virus. SARS is the rare disease that may result from an infection from C19.

There is a whole family(or clade) of Coronaviruses related to Covid 19. Any virus prior to 2019 would be one of those viruses(assuming of course we believe the current story)

THIS^^^^^^^
Originally Posted by OldHat

If you have not seen any research "on SARS antibodies and C19" then how do you know "The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection" is true?

BTW - SARS-CoV-2(Covid 19) is the virus. SARS is the rare disease that may result from an infection from C19.

There is a whole family(or clade) of Coronaviruses related to Covid 19. Any virus prior to 2019 would be one of those viruses(assuming of course we believe the current story)

✔👍

Originally Posted by Springcove

THIS^^^^^^^

Unfortunately this is a fact
Wife and I had Chins Virus the last of Nov 2020. Our last test showed 3500AU-ML and mine was 35,708 Au-ML. this was 2 weeks ago. It is virtually the same as 6 months ago. I don't understand the numbers, but were told that they were good.

or flu or other corona viruses (like colds)?
Ain't just China virus. People who had boys with other coronaviruses are good, too.

I worry more about norovirus. Lysol wipes are you friends.

Because it not about Antibodies, it's about compliance plain and simple.
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Wife and I had Chins Virus the last of Nov 2020. Our last test showed 3500AU-ML and mine was 35,708 Au-ML. this was 2 weeks ago. It is virtually the same as 6 months ago. I don't understand the numbers, but were told that they were good.

They can tell us anything, and most of us won't know the difference anyway..... smile

If you believe any of that you’re a Fugking Idiot.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Are you totally moronic?

Are you totally moronic?

Sycamore is a Fugking Idiot.
Got my yearly blood test and physical last week. Dr advised my anti bodies still high.

Are you totally moronic?

blah blah blah

Miami Sound Machine! Still quacking? Now that you're a Dr.?

How's that no jab in the family commitment holding up?

Miami Sound Machine! Still quacking? Now that you're a Dr.?

How's that no jab in the family commitment holding up?

^^^Still scared to death.^^^

LOL

If you believe any of that you’re a Fugking Idiot.

So, no citation?
Originally Posted by ribka
Got my yearly blood test and physical last week. Dr advised my anti bodies still high.

There are no approved antibody tests for COVID-19. Even Fauci admitted it would take about 10 years of trails for final approve of a COVID-19 antibody test.

SARS is the SARS (1) virus outbreak of almost 20 years ago. SARS (2) is C-19.

SARS 1 survivors have T-cell immunity to SARS-2.

I'm asking for a citation for the claim that SARS-1 surviors still have blood titers for antibodies.

So, no citation?

Don’t pretend to have interest in a subject and ask stupid fugking questions.

It will cause Americans to think you’re a Fugking Idiot.

I'm asking for a citation for the claim that SARS-1 surviors still have blood titers for antibodies.

JFC.

LOL

You want proof the sun rose to the East this morning?

No, SARS (Severe acute respiratory syndrome) is the syndrome that occurs due to the infection. Feel free to google it.

There is no SARS1 and SARS2. There are SARS-CoV-1 and SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus strains. SARS-CoV-1 was extremely limited in geographic scope and it is very unlikely that anyone has these antibodies.

On the other hand, there are pre covid-19 Coronaviruses which were endemic and may have been part of the reason the early infection was so unpredictable in it's severity. This was talked about a lot back in 2020.

For example ...
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...oronavirus-antibodies-may-react-covid-19

"Two preliminary retrospective studies in the United Kingdom, sub-Sahara Africa, and the United States suggest that some people who were never infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 have cross-reactive antibodies against it—perhaps from previous exposure to similar human coronaviruses."

JFC.

LOL

Logic seems to be a lost art.

Logically speaking the Sun neither rises nor sets.
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Logically speaking the Sun neither rises nor sets.

It's always rising and setting.
Thanks for giving us heads up about this, did you ever take the vaccine?

JFC.

LOL

No, just a citation.
Yup...had it 16 months ago. Not the least concerned.

JFC.

LOL

No, just a citation.

Go sit next to DocRocket.

LOL

JFC.

LOL

No, just a citation.

Go sit next to DocRocket.

LOL

A link, a citation, video?

Crayon drawing from the rehab clinic?

Throw us a bone, anything, man......
There is an old saying...

"The first casualty of war is the truth."

"The truth" has been eliminated.

Here’s your bone:

Go back to the 6th Grade. But this time, pay attention.

LOL

Fugking Idiots.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
There is an old saying...

"The first casualty of war is the truth."

"The truth" has been eliminated.

Fitting.
It is indefensible from a scientific perspective. A negative test for having COVID 6 days prior allows you to go to work with a mask. Being basically immune to getting COVID because one has a high antibody titer is meaningless unless it was artificially generated.

Who would you rather sit next to on a crowded bus, someone who tested negative for carrying COVID 6 days ago, or someone with strong natural immunity? Or, for that matter, someone who got vaccinated 8 months ago. In all those cases, I would choose the high level natural immunity person, yet that population gets absolutely no credit. We still have to get vaxxed or wear a mask and get tested for COVID once a week. Completely ridiculous.

Here’s your bone:

Go back to the 6th Grade. But this time, pay attention.

LOL

Fugking Idiots.

So, still nothing? You almost create the impression you just make s#it up..... come on, man, people here look up to you! Don’t let them down!
That's interesting, I know multiple people that have had Rona twice inside a year, no vax. Much like the vax, I'm guessing natural immunity doesn't keep you from getting Rona, it just makes it less of a issue. I'm guessing it's much like a cold, there is enough variation in strains your body isn't 100% ready to fight each new strain but it doesn't take it long to figure it out.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
That's interesting, I know multiple people that have had Rona twice inside a year, no vax. Much like the vax, I'm guessing natural immunity doesn't keep you from getting Rona, it just makes it less of a issue. I'm guessing it's much like a cold, there is enough variation in strains your body isn't 100% ready to fight each new strain but it doesn't take it long to figure it out.

Everyone's immune system isn't the same.
https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/cdc-admits-crushing-rights-of-naturally
I love watching Dutch put his stupidity on full display.

LOL
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

...and lots of people are "guessing" that they had covid.
© 24hourcampfire