Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Ain't just China virus. People who had boys with other coronaviruses are good, too.

I worry more about norovirus. Lysol wipes are you friends.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SturgeonGeneral
I had COVID in July 2020. Tested my antibodies 2 months ago and was still at 675 units/dl. I just don't understand why that gets zero credit in these vax requirement schemes.

Because it not about Antibodies, it's about compliance plain and simple.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by butchlambert1
Wife and I had Chins Virus the last of Nov 2020. Our last test showed 3500AU-ML and mine was 35,708 Au-ML. this was 2 weeks ago. It is virtually the same as 6 months ago. I don't understand the numbers, but were told that they were good.

They can tell us anything, and most of us won't know the difference anyway..... smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by deflave
I got another news flash for everyone:

If you had any strain of SARS from the early 2000s you’ll have a schit ton of antibodies too.

But they don’t want that advertised.

Do you have a citation for that? The T-cell response among SARS survivors to C19 is well documented; I've not seen any research on SARS antibodies and C19.

The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection. My suspicion is that with blood titers that high, there has been one or more re-exposures to C19 since the original infection (without resulting in symptoms, obviously).

If you believe any of that you’re a Fugking Idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
I had COVID the first of November 2020. High fever for 5-6 days, aches for 7-10 days. Loss of stamina for 2 weeks. Loss of cardio capacity for months. Had to work from home for over 4 weeks due to not being able to get a negative COVID test which was a stupid requirement from work.

Fast forward a year. I was at my doctor’s office doing routine blood work and requested an antibody test as I get the feeling it will soon be a requirement at work even though it has not yet been mentioned.

Results came back yesterday. Nurse says I would be considered as COVID positive with levels of 0.8 antibody. I’m still testing at 18.4. Whatever the Hell that means. Going to call and talk to Doc today for clarification. Appears natural immunity is not going away or waning in 6 months like they said.

I never believed that BS. The claim that natural immunity would go away is and always has been BS. People never lost their immunity to mumps, measles or chicken pox

or flu or other corona viruses (like colds)?

Are you totally moronic?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I had COVID the first of November 2020. High fever for 5-6 days, aches for 7-10 days. Loss of stamina for 2 weeks. Loss of cardio capacity for months. Had to work from home for over 4 weeks due to not being able to get a negative COVID test which was a stupid requirement from work.

Fast forward a year. I was at my doctor’s office doing routine blood work and requested an antibody test as I get the feeling it will soon be a requirement at work even though it has not yet been mentioned.

Results came back yesterday. Nurse says I would be considered as COVID positive with levels of 0.8 antibody. I’m still testing at 18.4. Whatever the Hell that means. Going to call and talk to Doc today for clarification. Appears natural immunity is not going away or waning in 6 months like they said.

I never believed that BS. The claim that natural immunity would go away is and always has been BS. People never lost their immunity to mumps, measles or chicken pox

Are you totally moronic?

Sycamore is a Fugking Idiot.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Got my yearly blood test and physical last week. Dr advised my anti bodies still high.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Are you totally moronic?

blah blah blah

Miami Sound Machine! Still quacking? Now that you're a Dr.?

How's that no jab in the family commitment holding up?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Miami Sound Machine! Still quacking? Now that you're a Dr.?

How's that no jab in the family commitment holding up?

^^^Still scared to death.^^^

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If you had any strain of SARS from the early 2000s you’ll have a schit ton of antibodies too.

Do you have a citation for that? The T-cell response among SARS survivors to C19 is well documented; I've not seen any research on SARS antibodies and C19.

The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection. My suspicion is that with blood titers that high, there has been one or more re-exposures to C19 since the original infection (without resulting in symptoms, obviously).

If you believe any of that you’re a Fugking Idiot.

So, no citation?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B3

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by ribka
Got my yearly blood test and physical last week. Dr advised my anti bodies still high.

There are no approved antibody tests for COVID-19. Even Fauci admitted it would take about 10 years of trails for final approve of a COVID-19 antibody test.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat

If you have not seen any research "on SARS antibodies and C19" then how do you know "The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection" is true?

BTW - SARS-CoV-2(Covid 19) is the virus. SARS is the rare disease that may result from an infection from C19.

There is a whole family(or clade) of Coronaviruses related to Covid 19. Any virus prior to 2019 would be one of those viruses(assuming of course we believe the current story)

SARS is the SARS (1) virus outbreak of almost 20 years ago. SARS (2) is C-19.

SARS 1 survivors have T-cell immunity to SARS-2.

I'm asking for a citation for the claim that SARS-1 surviors still have blood titers for antibodies.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So, no citation?

Don’t pretend to have interest in a subject and ask stupid fugking questions.

It will cause Americans to think you’re a Fugking Idiot.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If you have not seen any research "on SARS antibodies and C19" then how do you know "The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection" is true?

BTW - SARS-CoV-2(Covid 19) is the virus. SARS is the rare disease that may result from an infection from C19.

There is a whole family(or clade) of Coronaviruses related to Covid 19. Any virus prior to 2019 would be one of those viruses(assuming of course we believe the current story)

I'm asking for a citation for the claim that SARS-1 surviors still have blood titers for antibodies.

JFC.

LOL

You want proof the sun rose to the East this morning?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

No, SARS (Severe acute respiratory syndrome) is the syndrome that occurs due to the infection. Feel free to google it.

There is no SARS1 and SARS2. There are SARS-CoV-1 and SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus strains. SARS-CoV-1 was extremely limited in geographic scope and it is very unlikely that anyone has these antibodies.

On the other hand, there are pre covid-19 Coronaviruses which were endemic and may have been part of the reason the early infection was so unpredictable in it's severity. This was talked about a lot back in 2020.

For example ...
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...oronavirus-antibodies-may-react-covid-19

"Two preliminary retrospective studies in the United Kingdom, sub-Sahara Africa, and the United States suggest that some people who were never infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 have cross-reactive antibodies against it—perhaps from previous exposure to similar human coronaviruses."

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

JFC.

LOL

You want proof the sun rose to the East this morning?

Logic seems to be a lost art.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Logically speaking the Sun neither rises nor sets.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Stickfight

Logically speaking the Sun neither rises nor sets.

It's always rising and setting.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Thanks for giving us heads up about this, did you ever take the vaccine?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,517
Posts18,472,471
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.