Campfire Kahuna

I’ve always wondered

Can weasels get measles ?

Does anyone know?

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
I had COVID in July 2020. Tested my antibodies 2 months ago and was still at 675 units/dl. I just don't understand why that gets zero credit in these vax requirement schemes.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by SturgeonGeneral
I had COVID in July 2020. Tested my antibodies 2 months ago and was still at 675 units/dl. I just don't understand why that gets zero credit in these vax requirement schemes.

Agreed, it makes no sense to ignore natural immunity unless the end goal is to condition the people to do as told by government

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by slumlord

I’ve always wondered

Does anyone know?

Well I will ask one for you. I like to try and keep one around here by feeding them pieces of meat. They are terrific mousers.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I’ve always wondered

Does anyone know?

If Gus was still around he would know

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I got another news flash for everyone:

If you had any strain of SARS from the early 2000s you’ll have a schit ton of antibodies too.

But they don’t want that advertised.

Deflave is correct. Also, the level of antibodies is kinda irrelevant because cell memory is the most important aspect. In other words, the cell recognizes another variant as part of the family and produces new antibodies faster.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

If you had any strain of SARS from the early 2000s you’ll have a schit ton of antibodies too.

Deflave is correct. Also, the level of antibodies is kinda irrelevant because cell memory is the most important aspect. In other words, the cell recognizes another variant as part of the family and produces new antibodies faster.

Exactly 💯

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jwp475

Agreed, it makes no sense to ignore natural immunity unless the end goal is to condition the people to do as told by government

You can’t sell natural immunity for $700 a pop, that’s why it’s “not as good as the vax “

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by ruffcutt

You can’t sell natural immunity for $700 a pop, that’s why it’s “not as good as the vax “

It's about money and control

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter

Completely different animals, measles does not mutate.

That is the reason there are so many people getting it that had the jab. Just as you can catch a cold (corona) ever winter, you can with flu as well, because of so many mutations. No way to every vaccinate against the crap.

Huh? Everything with a genome and the ability to reproduce mutates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles_morbillivirus#Genotypes

"Despite the variety of measles genotypes, there is only one measles serotype. Antibodies to measles bind to the hemagglutinin protein. Thus, antibodies against one genotype (such as the vaccine strain) protect against all other genotypes"

Measles could mutate to such a degree we would have a different serotype.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Because there are too many Fugking Idiots in this country.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Osky

I’ve always wondered

Does anyone know?

Well I will ask one for you. I like to try and keep one around here by feeding them pieces of meat. They are terrific mousers.

Osky

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I forgot to add that we are talking the unfortunate 40% that have an IG antibody response because 60% have a tcell immunity to the virus

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Do you have a citation for that? The T-cell response among SARS survivors to C19 is well documented; I've not seen any research on SARS antibodies and C19.

The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection. My suspicion is that with blood titers that high, there has been one or more re-exposures to C19 since the original infection (without resulting in symptoms, obviously).

Sic Semper Tyrannis
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Dutch

Do you have a citation for that? The T-cell response among SARS survivors to C19 is well documented; I've not seen any research on SARS antibodies and C19.

The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection. My suspicion is that with blood titers that high, there has been one or more re-exposures to C19 since the original infection (without resulting in symptoms, obviously).

If you have not seen any research "on SARS antibodies and C19" then how do you know "The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection" is true?

BTW - SARS-CoV-2(Covid 19) is the virus. SARS is the rare disease that may result from an infection from C19.

There is a whole family(or clade) of Coronaviruses related to Covid 19. Any virus prior to 2019 would be one of those viruses(assuming of course we believe the current story)

Last edited by OldHat; 11/11/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

THIS^^^^^^^

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Dutch

If you have not seen any research "on SARS antibodies and C19" then how do you know "The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection" is true?

BTW - SARS-CoV-2(Covid 19) is the virus. SARS is the rare disease that may result from an infection from C19.

There is a whole family(or clade) of Coronaviruses related to Covid 19. Any virus prior to 2019 would be one of those viruses(assuming of course we believe the current story)

✔👍

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Originally Posted by Springcove

THIS^^^^^^^

Unfortunately this is a fact

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Wife and I had Chins Virus the last of Nov 2020. Our last test showed 3500AU-ML and mine was 35,708 Au-ML. this was 2 weeks ago. It is virtually the same as 6 months ago. I don't understand the numbers, but were told that they were good.

Last edited by butchlambert1; 11/11/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
I had COVID the first of November 2020. High fever for 5-6 days, aches for 7-10 days. Loss of stamina for 2 weeks. Loss of cardio capacity for months. Had to work from home for over 4 weeks due to not being able to get a negative COVID test which was a stupid requirement from work.

Fast forward a year. I was at my doctor’s office doing routine blood work and requested an antibody test as I get the feeling it will soon be a requirement at work even though it has not yet been mentioned.

Results came back yesterday. Nurse says I would be considered as COVID positive with levels of 0.8 antibody. I’m still testing at 18.4. Whatever the Hell that means. Going to call and talk to Doc today for clarification. Appears natural immunity is not going away or waning in 6 months like they said.

I never believed that BS. The claim that natural immunity would go away is and always has been BS. People never lost their immunity to mumps, measles or chicken pox

or flu or other corona viruses (like colds)?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

257 members (257 mag, 240NMC, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 21, 2500HD, 23 invisible), 2,014 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,086
Posts18,501,717
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.