Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I had COVID the first of November 2020. High fever for 5-6 days, aches for 7-10 days. Loss of stamina for 2 weeks. Loss of cardio capacity for months. Had to work from home for over 4 weeks due to not being able to get a negative COVID test which was a stupid requirement from work.

Fast forward a year. I was at my doctor’s office doing routine blood work and requested an antibody test as I get the feeling it will soon be a requirement at work even though it has not yet been mentioned.

Results came back yesterday. Nurse says I would be considered as COVID positive with levels of 0.8 antibody. I’m still testing at 18.4. Whatever the Hell that means. Going to call and talk to Doc today for clarification. Appears natural immunity is not going away or waning in 6 months like they said.

CK

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Thank for posting. We need more info like this.

I assume never vaccinated?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer
I had COVID the first of November 2020. High fever for 5-6 days, aches for 7-10 days. Loss of stamina for 2 weeks. Loss of cardio capacity for months. Had to work from home for over 4 weeks due to not being able to get a negative COVID test which was a stupid requirement from work.

Fast forward a year. I was at my doctor’s office doing routine blood work and requested an antibody test as I get the feeling it will soon be a requirement at work even though it has not yet been mentioned.

Results came back yesterday. Nurse says I would be considered as COVID positive with levels of 0.8 antibody. I’m still testing at 18.4. Whatever the Hell that means. Going to call and talk to Doc today for clarification. Appears natural immunity is not going away or waning in 6 months like they said.

I never believed that BS. The claim that natural immunity would go away is and always has been BS. People never lost their immunity to mumps, measles or chicken pox

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Natural immunity beats the mRNA treatment any day. But it sucks getting natural immunity for many.

Regardless how you obtain immunity, as Covid mutates, all of us will be susceptible to the new variants.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Thanks for sharing.

I remember when I was getting tested on a weekly basis, some weeks they showed up, other times not.

True bloods.

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I got another news flash for everyone:

If you had any strain of SARS from the early 2000s you’ll have a schit ton of antibodies too.

But they don’t want that advertised.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave
I got another news flash for everyone:

If you had any strain of SARS from the early 2000s you’ll have a schit ton of antibodies too.

But they don’t want that advertised.

Can't mobilize enough fear with the truth.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Joe Rogan tests every person in his studio for antibodies. They have a full time RN on site.

His doing that goes a long way toward making a COVTARD shut the fugk up.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by jwp475

I never believed that BS. The claim that natural immunity would go away is and always has been BS. People never lost their immunity to mumps, measles or chicken pox

Completely different animals, measles does not mutate.

That is the reason there are so many people getting it that had the jab. Just as you can catch a cold (corona) ever winter, you can with flu as well, because of so many mutations. No way to every vaccinate against the crap.

IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter

That is the reason there are so many people getting it that had the jab. Just as you can catch a cold (corona) ever winter, you can with flu as well, because of so many mutations. No way to every vaccinate against the crap.

Mutations has nothing to do with maintaining natural immunity

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Then you've only ever had a cold once? Never knew anyone that had the flu more than once?

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Our company was providing the flu shot yesterday. I did not take it, even though I use to get them yearly. I don’t trust anything anymore.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I've never had my antibodies tested, but I worked in a very high covid positive facility and I landed it 3x. The last two only showed symptoms of an after taste during v2 and loss of smell v1 and v3. I literally was surrounded by this stuff.

I ain't skeerd.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Then you've only ever had a cold once? Never knew anyone that had the flu more than once?

You are off topic as most covatards are. Natural immunity doesn't go away like they claimed. nMRA doesn't last like they claim.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by viking
Our company was providing the flu shot yesterday. I did not take it, even though I use to get them yearly. I don’t trust anything anymore.

I've never and never will have a flu shot, don't think I've ever had the flu. I'm seldom have a cold
In fact I've never taken any type of vaccine

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by high_country_
I've never had my antibodies tested, but I worked in a very high covid positive facility and I landed it 3x. The last two only showed symptoms of an after taste during v2 and loss of smell v1 and v3. I literally was surrounded by this stuff.

I ain't skeerd.

Not being skeerd... is a Felony or at least a Misdemeanor in much of this country.

"How Dare You!"

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

You are off topic as most covatards are. Natural immunity doesn't go away like they claimed. nMRA doesn't last like they claim.

I'm far from a covtard, I'm sorry your old many brain can't comprehend. Go after hicountry, why did he experience some symptoms several different times? Because just like all colds, you can catch it again. If you are catching it again, you aren't IMMUNE.

Sure the antibodies help, with new mutations too, but it doesn't eliminate it. Look, it's a frigging cold, it has and will be around forever, and there is no vaccine for it.

You get and get over it or you die, just like anything else.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by high_country_

I ain't skeerd.

That is IMPOSSIBLE, Jwp said so, you covtard.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I'm far from a covtard, I'm sorry your old many brain can't comprehend. Go after hicountry, why did he experience some symptoms several different times? Because just like all colds, you can catch it again. If you are catching it again, you aren't IMMUNE.

Sure the antibodies help, with new mutations too, but it doesn't eliminate it. Look, it's a frigging cold, it has and will be around forever, and there is no vaccine for it.

You get and get over it or you die, just like anything else.

None of your BS changes the fact that your natural immunity lasts and the f'ing jab doesn't which is proven by anti body tests

Next we can discuss mutations dumb azz

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

474 members (219 Wasp, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 160user, 12344mag, 219DW, 59 invisible), 2,349 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,150
Posts18,502,825
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.