Home
Posted By: ironbender Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/24/21

https://www.foxnews.com/media/donal...e-prosecutorial-misconduct-kenosha-trial
Posted By: SandBilly Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/24/21
And the Tweeter and Spacebook lose their mind..
Posted By: 22250rem Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/24/21
Donald J. Trump was right on by calling the media an "enemy of the people". Mr. Trump has a great record of correctly analyzing things, yet getting crucified by the disgusting propaganda machine we call our MSM. What really amazes me is that so many Americans swallow the MSM B.S. without ever questioning anything about it. Joseph Goebbels was a prophet in the "big lie" method of propaganda. Look what Goebbels & Co. did to a large percentage of the German population with their slanted, biased lies. He'd be proud of our MSM. If he were still around I'm sure he'd get a job offer from someplace like MSNBC or CNN and he'd fit right in.
Posted By: efw Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/24/21
As usual the President speaks the truth.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/24/21
Originally Posted by SandBilly
And the Tweeter and Spacebook lose their mind..

Ya can almost smell the smoke!
Posted By: asheepdog Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
We had a President…now we have a mental midget. President Trump is correct and that’s a fact.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
I am a little nervous for Kyle. He seems wise and level headed, but I hope he is getting some good counsel. If I were coaching him, I'd tell him to lay low for a while. Those alphabet operatives that Trump is always dissing have the power to bring Kyle up on federal charges.
Originally Posted by asheepdog
We had a President…now we have a mental midget. President Trump is correct and that’s a fact.

Yep.
Posted By: MD521 Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
Just smile when they bitch.
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
Originally Posted by efw

He hasn't been trueful ever since he stumbled onto bone spurs.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I am a little nervous for Kyle. He seems wise and level headed, but I hope he is getting some good counsel. If I were coaching him, I'd tell him to lay low for a while. Those alphabet operatives that Trump is always dissing have the power to bring Kyle up on federal charges.

Agree. For now, less is more.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
Old communist saying. The nail that sticks out gets hammered down. Now that our country is ran by Marxists laying low for a bit might be a decent idea.

Bb
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
Laying low is the Rx for letting the crap blow over with the average joe but it will do no good in getting the deep state cabal to call their assasins off.

His assassination would bolster the cabals agenda of letting folks know that if you stand up against the BLM or antifa you will go down, either in court or on the street.

That is the message the whole charge and trial was designed to express to the people.

Dont stand up against tyranny or use a gun to defend yourself or property or you will be destroyed.

The Rittenhouse event will be a cause for the cabals puppets to riot and destroy for in years to come.

This is just one continuing battle to be fought in WW3.
Posted By: Partsman Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
I see sac still can’t back up his lies about trump, we all know Trump is as truthful as Biden is a liar.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21

What federal charges?
Posted By: SAcharlie Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
Originally Posted by Partsman
I see sac still can’t back up his lies about trump, we all know Trump is as truthful as Biden is a liar.

It's true he said those in the military are loosers.
POWs aren't heros because they got caught.
Airline pilots are nothing more than glorified buss drivers.
He has no respect for anyone or anything.
He is your PieceOfTotallyUselessShit.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
Actually, you are our TotallyUselessPieceOfShit.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by Partsman

He is your PieceOfTotallyUselessShit.

Oh look, SAC, you have something in common with him by your standards.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
Originally Posted by ironbender

What federal charges?

Federal civil rights violations. Mind you, in this day and age of our federal agencies serving as political operatives, there needn't be probable cause. Much like there wasn't for the state charges and arrest.
Posted By: Ramdiesel Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21

Yeah, in a round about way he and his buddy kind of admitted to a straw purchase of Kyles AR on the stand in the trial...The FEDs could try to come after him for that, hopefully they wouldn't since the gun was stored at his buddies house, but you are right, he should be laying low for a little while...

It seemed like his lawyers coached him pretty well on what to say in the trial about the gun ownership, but they have Kyle on other videos calling it "his" AR..And he admitted in the trial he gave the money to his buddy to buy it because he knew it was illegal for him to buy it..
Posted By: ironbender Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
Originally Posted by ironbender

What federal charges?

Federal civil rights violations. Mind you, in this day and age of our federal agencies serving as political operatives, there needn't be probable cause. Much like there wasn't for the state charges and arrest.

I’ve read a couple online articles (no links now) by legal commentators stating there were no civil rights violations by KR.

If garland thought there was ‘anything’ he could sneak in, I think he’d have announced by now, and dopey Joey wouldn’t be able to keep his tapper closed.

Nor happening.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump And Rittenhouse - 11/25/21
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Originally Posted by efw

He hasn't been trueful ever since he stumbled onto bone spurs.

You've never been truthful, period.

PS- Got a dog, car, rifle, pistol? Ever shot a hog or caught a fish?

GFY, azshole.
© 24hourcampfire