Home
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
The three defendants in the Arbery murder trial found guilty.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
Poor Groids in that city won’t have any reason to Loot, Riot, and Burn it down. 😜

Except for Mo Free Stuff. Like New Nike’s, New TV’s, and Free Liquor. Which is why they do it anyways.
Posted By: callnum Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
What's next for the old hens of the fire to wring their hands over?

LOL
Posted By: dakota300rum Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
I think it ironic that s little punk that was picked on all his life. With nothing of interest to add to à conversation. Saying things to piss people off when he or she would not dare say face to face. Little man or woman with à big mouth as long as its in complète anaminity. I'm sure you will come back with some retort, but as always it is of no interest or worthy of comment and it won't change the preciding comment.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
I think it ironic that s little punk that was picked on all his life. With nothing of interest to add to à conversation. Saying things to piss people off when he or she would not dare say face to face. Little man or woman with à big mouth as long as its in complète anaminity. I'm sure you will come back with some retort, but as always it is of no interest or worthy of comment and it won't change the preciding comment.

Hence, the handle: "calledscum"
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Hence, the handle: "calledscum"

Yep. Proving daily he’s nothing more than Libertard Scum.

LOL

So what's next for you old hens?

Gotta be something other than what oil to buy or what to do when a guy stubs his toe all covered by 6 hens starting the same thread subject. TFF
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
Originally Posted by callnum

LOL

Gotta be something other than what oil to buy or what to do when a guy stubs his toe all covered by 6 hens starting the same thread subject. TFF

So NOW the little commie shows up.

Lmao.
Case closed.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
Let's see,....that's three people up to no good who have put themselves in a grave by grabbing the barrel of a firearm and yanking on it. Three of those who wielded the firearms are going to prison.

The Devil is laughing about all of it.
Case closed.

I hope there's an appeal. This is clearly a political decision rather than one based on law and fact. Whites are on notice that they must accept victimization if their victimizer is black.
Me to, I was referring to callum.
Posted By: MARCEL Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
SuckAssChuck made CumGums favorite turkey again

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
What's next for the old hens of the fire to wring their hands over?

LOL

We could lament the hanging of all the liberal trolls on the 'fire...

aww heck, just kidding, NO ONE here would "lament" THAT... (LOL)
I could see à manslaughter charge murder in my opinion would have to show intent. Black guy shouldn't of grabbed the shotgun.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
I could see à manslaughter charge murder in my opinion would have to show intent. Black guy shouldn't of grabbed the shotgun.

With a charge and conviction of FELONY Murder intent is not required..................

If a death occurs, even accidental, or in some cases to your partner participating in the crime, in the commission of a dangerous or enumerated crime, then they may be found guilty of 'Felony Murder'.................
Thanks for the clarification. When he grabbed the shotgun and tried to take it, I would think that would muddy the water on a murder charge.
Posted By: BCBH Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Case closed.

I hope there's an appeal. This is clearly a political decision rather than one based on law and fact. Whites are on notice that they must accept victimization if their victimizer is black.

100% agreed.
Posted By: 79S Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21

LOL

You are well into your early 50’s gramps..
Posted By: Raferman Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
And he called me old.
Lol
Maybe a few new threads on the best snow shovel?
Posted By: Triggernosis Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
Why were they charged with murder on 7 or 8 counts? I mean, they only killed one nikka right?
Posted By: joetex Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Why were they charged with murder on 7 or 8 counts? I mean, they only killed one nikka right?

Wondering about that myself.....
Not familiar with Georgia law, but unsure why there would be multiple counts of felony murder for each suspect with only one victim.
Posted By: Calvin Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
The son played with fire and it burned him by getting out of the truck with the shotgun.

Not sure why the 3rd guy taking the video was convicted of anything. That alone tells me the jury had an agenda or the defense just sucked.
Posted By: Triggernosis Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
Originally Posted by Calvin
The son played with fire and it burned him by getting out of the truck with the shotgun.

Not sure why the 3rd guy taking the video was convicted of anything. That alone tells me the jury had an agenda or the defense just sucked.

Maybe the jurors followed the laws of that state. You know, like they did in the Rittenhouse trial.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Guilty Guilty Guilty - 11/24/21
They are guilty.
© 24hourcampfire