Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
The three defendants in the Arbery murder trial found guilty.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Poor Groids in that city won’t have any reason to Loot, Riot, and Burn it down. 😜

Except for Mo Free Stuff. Like New Nike’s, New TV’s, and Free Liquor. Which is why they do it anyways.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What's next for the old hens of the fire to wring their hands over?

LOL

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I think it ironic that s little punk that was picked on all his life. With nothing of interest to add to à conversation. Saying things to piss people off when he or she would not dare say face to face. Little man or woman with à big mouth as long as its in complète anaminity. I'm sure you will come back with some retort, but as always it is of no interest or worthy of comment and it won't change the preciding comment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
I think it ironic that s little punk that was picked on all his life. With nothing of interest to add to à conversation. Saying things to piss people off when he or she would not dare say face to face. Little man or woman with à big mouth as long as its in complète anaminity. I'm sure you will come back with some retort, but as always it is of no interest or worthy of comment and it won't change the preciding comment.

Hence, the handle: "calledscum"

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Hence, the handle: "calledscum"

Yep. Proving daily he’s nothing more than Libertard Scum.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

LOL

So what's next for you old hens?

Gotta be something other than what oil to buy or what to do when a guy stubs his toe all covered by 6 hens starting the same thread subject. TFF

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by callnum

LOL

Gotta be something other than what oil to buy or what to do when a guy stubs his toe all covered by 6 hens starting the same thread subject. TFF

So NOW the little commie shows up.

Lmao.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Case closed.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Let's see,....that's three people up to no good who have put themselves in a grave by grabbing the barrel of a firearm and yanking on it. Three of those who wielded the firearms are going to prison.

The Devil is laughing about all of it.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Case closed.

I hope there's an appeal. This is clearly a political decision rather than one based on law and fact. Whites are on notice that they must accept victimization if their victimizer is black.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Me to, I was referring to callum.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
SuckAssChuck made CumGums favorite turkey again

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What's next for the old hens of the fire to wring their hands over?

LOL

We could lament the hanging of all the liberal trolls on the 'fire...

aww heck, just kidding, NO ONE here would "lament" THAT... (LOL)

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 11/24/21.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I could see à manslaughter charge murder in my opinion would have to show intent. Black guy shouldn't of grabbed the shotgun.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I could see à manslaughter charge murder in my opinion would have to show intent. Black guy shouldn't of grabbed the shotgun.

With a charge and conviction of FELONY Murder intent is not required..................

If a death occurs, even accidental, or in some cases to your partner participating in the crime, in the commission of a dangerous or enumerated crime, then they may be found guilty of 'Felony Murder'.................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Thanks for the clarification. When he grabbed the shotgun and tried to take it, I would think that would muddy the water on a murder charge.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Case closed.

I hope there's an appeal. This is clearly a political decision rather than one based on law and fact. Whites are on notice that they must accept victimization if their victimizer is black.

100% agreed.

[Linked Image]
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LOL

You are well into your early 50’s gramps..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And he called me old.
Lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (160user, 1badf350, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,785 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,224
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.