Home
Posted By: jaguartx Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
https://www.bitchute.com/video/SbttVEGS3OiW/
Posted By: add Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
https://voxday.net/2021/11/24/totally-normal/

"Another professional soccer player collapses on the field. Not a single mention of the obvious in the article itself. It’s just another inexplicable medical emergency, it seems."

"I’ve followed European football for 30+ years. Players have NEVER collapsed on the field with this sort of regularity before. And while we don’t know for certain that it’s the vaccines yet… it’s the vaccines."
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Probably because sports are dumb.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Got to somehow be white people's fault somehow.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
They’re dying mostly because even athletes are mortal.
Posted By: add Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Yeah, because the virtues of athleticism, discipline, health, and team work should not be pursued.

None of which, could be applied in real life for individual or societal benefit.
RIP Len Bias.
Concussions. We've become so pussified that bad words can cause them now.
Originally Posted by add

Yeah, because the virtues of athleticism, discipline, health, and team work should not be pursued.

None of which, could be applied in real life for individual or societal benefit.

Generally no.

It's entertainment and a revenue stream.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Roberto Clemente was my boyhood hero...

He died in a plane crash helping his people.

I was 8 years old and I cried at the news.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Darrel Strawberry was mine.

Got caught with cocaine
Marion Barry for me.
Obviously the bestest athlete ever was OJ Simpson
Pretty sure tyson could beat oj, but as Pete Rose said, "don't bet on. "
[quote=CashisKing]Roberto Clemente was my boyhood hero...

I was 8 years old and I cried at the news.[/quote

Roberto is by far my Dad’s favorite ball player. We were constantly being told what a great person and player, Roberto was.
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
How many different drugs and hormones are there now that can be hidden from drug tests?
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Not definitely supported by professional soccer player deaths.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing

Fourteen this year by October with three months left in 2021 is a record, but a brief perusal indicates that these deaths first hit double digits in 2010, as many as twelve in a single year since then.

Looking at the site, Way back in the 1800’s professional soccer players were dying from tetanus. Every one of the recent deaths linked were heart-related, the guy usually collapsing on the field.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Carlos Hathcock was my boyhood hero, he could really toss that ball ... ammo ..... right into commie faces
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Not definitely supported by professional soccer player deaths.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing

Fourteen this year by October with three months left in 2021 is a record, but a brief perusal indicates that these deaths first hit double digits in 2010, as many as twelve in a single year since then.

Looking at the site, Way back in the 1800’s professional soccer players were dying from tetanus. Every one of the recent deaths linked were heart-related, the guy usually collapsing on the field.

That can't be right, the vacinations have only been around for the last year or so. Were they experimenting prior to that?
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Woeout!
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by jackmountain
RIP Len Bias.

Ditto Reggie Lewis.

In the words of Rick James - “cocaine’s a hell of a drug”
Posted By: JCMCUBIC Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Darrel Strawberry was mine.

Got caught with cocaine

I heard an interview with Stawberry a while back. He's really changed and it was interesting to listen to the interview. He was well spoken and talked about his faith and how God changed him.
Posted By: Sharpsman Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Carlos Hathcock was my boyhood hero, he could really toss that ball ... ammo ..... right into commie faces

Carlos was better than good! I shot with him at Camp Perry Ohio! He won the 1000 yard Wimbledon Cup match in 1965!
Posted By: FWP Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by add
https://voxday.net/2021/11/24/totally-normal/

"Another professional soccer player collapses on the field. Not a single mention of the obvious in the article itself. It’s just another inexplicable medical emergency, it seems."

"I’ve followed European football for 30+ years. Players have NEVER collapsed on the field with this sort of regularity before. And while we don’t know for certain that it’s the vaccines yet… it’s the vaccines."

I wonder if your right. I watch NFL football. This year all teams seem to be mediocre but what surprised me the most are the number of dropped balls. It seems some very reliable receivers are dropping balls regularly. It seems they cannot concentrate. Why?

I do not know the cause but something is going on and an acknowledged common denominator is the vaccine .

Posted By: Jahrs Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by Swamplord

Thank you Carlos for what you did for our country! A real American hero!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
Woeout!

Yep. Im beginning to understand how George Washington's men felt in Valley Forge. He asked his men to stick with him just 30 more days, and they did, then stuck with him 2 more years, IIRC, before it was done.

Make no mistake, the NWO deep state commies play book is designed on plans to get us wore out and giving up. Its how they got God out of schools and quuers in the Boy Scouts and males in girls restrooms and muzzies in the WH and Chynese scientists in Pfizer and Sandia Labs and in our universities.

Its how they win.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
They’re dying mostly because even athletes are mortal.

BS. At 60X the normal rate?

Did you miss the cardiologists article showing that, until suddenly now, sudden cardiac arrest in athletes is extremely rare on purpose or is your memory short as your stick?
Marion Barry for me.

Hahaha. Travis, is that you?
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
Obviously the bestest athlete ever was OJ Simpson

He out ran the Long Arm.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Got to somehow be white people's fault somehow.

It is, Pedo Joe and Faukki.
Anyone not making the connection to the "vaccines" is an idiot.
Posted By: Jahrs Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Anyone not making the connection to the "vaccines" is an idiot.

I wish my daughter would make that connection.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Marion Barry for me.

Bitch set you up?
Posted By: goalie Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
A guy I skated with several times who played for the Wild died in Russia after collapsing on the ice.

Waaaaay before covid.

One would have to actually compile the data, then show a statistically significant increase to even suggest it's the vaccine.

I'm not saying it isn't, but throwing out claims and current numbers isn't compelling without previous numbers.
Posted By: JBabcock Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
There’s plenty of info about the adverse reactions from the experimental drug that’s called a “vaccine” by those who are pushing it. What are the long term effects of that jab? We don’t know. All those who’ve taken it are the test subjects. I guess you’ll provide better data in another couple of years….

I just don’t understand why so many just line up to put something in their bodies, that doesn’t stop them from getting COVID, or stop them from spreading COVID. Baaah, baaah, baaah… Unlike Ted, I don’t speak that language.
It should be obvious that it's the clot shot.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Why are athletes dying - 11/27/21
Because they are inclined to do what the coach tells them to do. Like drones....
© 24hourcampfire