Home
Seen it on the news, wants nothing to do with it
Well, he IS pro BLM......
Don't blame him.

He is a KID. What happened was truly traumatizing to him.

It is his experience. His life. If he wants to be done with the rifle, so be it.

And I believe that to be the reality of the situation.

But another perspective is, this simply makes him more vulnerable looking when the civil suits start rolling.
The "news". LOL
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
The "news". LOL

Where do you get any information? LOL clown
Gunbroker that SOB. Probably would skyrocket
Originally Posted by blanket

Smart decision, part of his recovery process, he can get another one if he wants one.
Yup, upgrade to a DD
Is it even his to decide about? I thought a friend from Kenosha loaned it to him.
Likely listening to his lawyers...
Well, it probably doesn't bring back great memories, and it technically wasn't his.
Sad to see so many "adults" hanging on everything concerning a kid.
He'll need a gun of some sort for all the goons that are going to harass him, & attack him. If he ever has kids & wife he best move to the right part of the country. Where he is considered a friend and not enemy.
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter

Are you dillusional? Or just a Soros plant
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Is it even his to decide about? I thought a friend from Kenosha loaned it to him.

That’s what we learned in discovery and testimony. Hmmm
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Smart decision, part of his recovery process, he can get another one if he wants one.

Pfft...Kids got, what, 7 new black rifle builds heading his way, and all donated to him.

🦫
Guess Kyle got woke
I don’t blame him. I bet he wishes it never happened, I bet he views it all as a nightmare that he would do differently could he go back in time. If I were him I wouldn’t want to keep the symbol of that nightmare, especially if I was 17 or 18 with my future before me. I wouldn’t want to give the enemy more “ammunition” to use against me ie.making the firearm a talking point. I’d go buy different ones (AR’s) using that experience to inform my choices though. 😉

He was a kid at a time in young men’s lives that could be considered their formative years (15-17) and this is the only experience he’s had in a year and a half. If getting rid of the rifle that he used to take life helps him to move on then that’s what he should do.
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I don’t blame him. I bet he wishes it never happened, I bet he views it all as a nightmare that he would do differently could he go back in time. If I were him I wouldn’t want to keep the symbol of that nightmare, especially if I was 17 or 18 with my future before me. I wouldn’t want to give the enemy more “ammunition” to use against me ie.making the firearm a talking point. I’d go buy different ones (AR’s) using that experience to inform my choices though. 😉

He was a kid at a time in young men’s lives that could be considered their formative years (15-17) and this is the only experience he’s had in a year and a half. If getting rid of the rifle that he used to take life helps him to move on then that’s what he should do.

This^^^^. Hardly surprising. Nothing wrong with wanting to disassociate himself with a terrible ordeal and it does not make him anti-gun in any way, shape or form.
Smart Kid... Sayin what all the woke azz's want to hear!... At that age ida carved 2 1/2 notches in it and went on the talk show circuit!
IMHO, he needs to keep his mouth shut.

I'm certainly glad he was acquitted, which was right and proper and is an indicator that Americans can still receive a fair trial in this day and age of budding totalitarianism, but his politics are suspect.
Go get some real bullets while ..he's at it .... ball ammo ... hummpf!,
Politics, no politics, unless you're the one that took those lives, your opinion is just that, an opinion. Who are we to judge that young man. Ive been placed in positions where I have had to take lives on and off duty. Each and every time was different and the circumstances were different. Some I was able to move on from and one haunts me every day as it was a car wreck that took 3 lives. They blew through a stop sign and absolutely no way I could have prevented it. It still haunts me. Seeing the anguish on that boys face during the trial, he relives those moments everytime he closes his eyes. I am sure he wants to fade into the background and try and move on with his life, but feels like he has to try and explain everything. Like many have said, we are trying to turn this kid into the face of the new revolution. Let the boy breathe. Just my two cents.

He was a 17 year old child during this event. Not a badass operator like so many here.

Originally Posted by High_Noon

I'm certainly glad he was acquitted, which was right and proper and is an indicator that Americans can still receive a fair trial in this day and age of budding totalitarianism, but his politics are suspect.

I tend to agree.
The kid showed a ton of composure under an unbelievable amount of stress, when he held off smok’n Gaige Grossektze when he first approached Kyle with his Glock out.

Kyle pulled his muzzle off Grossektze once he did the famous “Oh, shît movement”. Then Kyle whipped the muzzle right back on him when the wanna be a Antifa POS thought he could sneak a shot off at Kyle.

Bye, bye bicep

LMAO

🦫
2 tick marks and an "arm" on the buttstock.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

This^^^^. Hardly surprising. Nothing wrong with wanting to disassociate himself with a terrible ordeal and it does not make him anti-gun in any way, shape or form.

These miserable old f_ucks don't give a damn about Kyle, his life or his future.
They want a vigilante poster boy.
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Nothing to gain, and maybe a lot to lose. Best advice yet. miles
Originally Posted by EdM
Likely listening to his lawyers...

Yep, he is on track
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Don't blame him.

He is a KID.

I think many including myself tend to forget this.
I feel bad for him. He's been through more than anyone should have to go through and none of it was his fault. It wasn't the gun's fault either. He has a lot of sorting out to do. Still it all comes back to the fact; he did nothing to deserve the assault he was forced to defend himself from. Those men meant to do him great bodily harm if not kill him and he had every right to defend himself.
You cannot go back and undo what's been done but you can try to live with the fact that you did everything in your power to protect yourself and others when the time came. Unfortunately it's probably going to take a government that is willing to actually protect it's citizens instead of allowing them to go suffer the mayhem that anarchist Marxist groups dish out before things get better.

Where are the good citizens when the Mob's come to destroy their property and kill and maim them? Why isn't there a majority of citizens standing in front of the Governor and Mayor's face demanding them to do their duty? Trouble is; we get the government we vote for or in the case of the last election; the government we are given through Criminal Activity. That's another story that hasn't come close to being resolved yet. Where Is America?
Originally Posted by atvalaska
Go get some real bullets while ..he's at it .... ball ammo ... hummpf!,

2 for 2 ain’t bad.
He probably wants it destroyed because he had to use the forward assist,… unreliable….deadly consequences.

He needs the A-Team special.😆
Originally Posted by Tarkio

But another perspective is, this simply makes him more vulnerable looking when the civil suits start rolling.

I would use the word Empathetic (instead of vulnerable), but yepp... a smart move for his larger future financial prospects.

I can also see him "donating" large chunks of "CNN's Financial Ass" back to HIS "LEO and EMT" community.

Juries would eat that stuff up like bacon cheese fries and Buffalo wings.

Destroying / discarding a weapon used to kill by a lead 'hero' character as a symbolic move is really not at all uncommon in scripted movies.

^^^

100% agree. has to be incredibly traumatic.
While I think Kyle should fly beneath the radar, I suspect this was a strategic move suggested by an advisor.
tsk
The young guy is obviously in a lot of pain from this. If he wants to get rid of it as part of his healing process, how can we argue against it. Besides, there's no shortage of them.
Kyle Rittenhouse says he wants his rifle destroyed

Easy enough.

Just call the guys at Benchmade. They offer that service for free.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Kyle Rittenhouse says he wants his rifle destroyed

Easy enough.

Just call the guys at Benchmade. They offer that service for free.

Whaaaa?
Hahahaha!

Yep.

It's straight up free market capitalism you know at Benchmade.

Kinda like high prices right now....what with mandated shortages and the govt conjuring a third of the money that has ever existed out of thin air.

Free market baby.
Originally Posted by viking
He probably wants it destroyed because he had to use the forward assist,… unreliable….deadly consequences.

He needs the A-Team special.😆

He'll be able to afford something a lot more reliable, shortly. smile
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter

Are you dillusional? Or just a Soros plant

Neither, I just don't understand so many limb dicks living vicariously through a kid.
© 24hourcampfire