Home
https://citizensfreepress.com/break...r-wasnt-pulled-i-didnt-pull-the-trigger/

So if he didn't pull the trigger... Did he hold it and fan the hammer?

This on a day when crowder does a special on Cuomo and MSNBC lying on air..
Yeah.

He didn't point the gun at anybody, and didn't pull the trigger either.

Then how did 2 people get shot with that gun? A single action revolver that you not only have to pull the trigger on, but you have to fully cock it to do so.

He's a liar.
The dumbass is gonna hang himself. He needs to just shut up.
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I want him to keep talking... He keeps digging deeper and deeper...
That’s like the criminal who says “The knife just went in.”
Alec is a liar.

yea yea yea....

https://www.ksl.com/article/50295324/alec-baldwin-about-film-set-shooting-i-didnt-pull-the-trigger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Yeah.

He didn't point the gun at anybody, and didn't pull the trigger either.

Then how did 2 people get shot with that gun? A single action revolver that you not only have to pull the trigger on, but you have to fully cock it to do so.

He's a liar.

PREZACTLY !!!

It’s just a lame attempt by a Libertard POS to Cover His Ass from the pending Civil Suits.

Next Movie Baldwin makes will be “Broke Dick & Homeless in Hollyweird”.
Continuing to pass the buck. The only person responsible is the one holding the gun. AB needs to man up and do the right thing, but that isn't going to happen.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

By the way: No Jimmy Olsen Award for you OldManofTheSea. 😜

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16675574/1
Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
I want him to keep talking... He keeps digging deeper and deeper...

Putting my personal feelings towards liberal dooches aside is tough to do.
That said though, there’s no way a single action revolver “just fired itself”.
Baldwin is gonna hang himself, and I’m loving it! Epstein didn’t, but Baldwin is building his own gallows!
7mm
Blanks or no blanks it shoulda been resting on an empty cylinder. He did cock it, he did pull the trigger.
Maybe he pressed the trigger instead of pulling it? Any word on murder charges yet?
I am sure there were witnesses there when it happen, I hope they tell the truth.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Blanks or no blanks it shoulda been resting on an empty cylinder. He did cock it, he did pull the trigger.

And he did AIM at Hutchins with Souza standing directly behind her. He's responsible for her death and Souza's wounding.

L.W.
It was a hair trigger. I didn't pull it. I just touched it and it went off.
He's been on my enemies list since the release of the telephone call with his daughter. I would like to see him charged. However, I foresee some lib judge/prosecutor giving him a pass. Hope at least his film career is over.
Hahahaha. Now I wonder if the gun was even pointed at her? shocked crazy
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

And he did AIM at Hutchins with Souza standing directly behind her. He's responsible for her death and Souza's wounding.

L.W.

Amen.
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
I am sure there were witnesses there when it happen, I hope they tell the truth.

Two said he lifted the gun and aimed it at them and fired.
Only in the new clown world, could this turn into a whodunnit.
Meh...it’s possible for someone to fat finger a single action and have his thumb slip off the hammer while he is cocking. It is the kind of thing that a pure novice with one might do. But if anything, it makes him sound more negligent because there is absolutely no way for that revolver to fire without at least consciously cocking it. He should probably shut up.
I didn't do nothing
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

You can't fan it without holding down the trigger.
Sad for the victims, but where Alec is concerned, the needle on my schadenfreude-O-meter is buried.
Anyone who doesn't call BS on this nonsense from AB is seriously gullible or deficient....
He’s a liberal commie, what else does anyone expect? He does what liberals do….they lie and they shirk their responsibility and they deny everything. They get to create their own reality and frame the narrative irrespective of the truth.
"Dindo nuthin"'- Alec
Was the pistol one of them newfangled self firing ones?
Tomorrow's news. "It wasn't the gun in my hand that killed her. There was another shooter on the grassy knoll that shot her.. You know, like JFK."
I actually saw a guy posit this weeks if not a month or two ago somewhere. Apparently Baldwin was set in a cross draw configuration. This guy posited that when Baldwin drew, he swept the victims as he was thumbing the hammer and his thumb fell off and it discharged. It’s pretty easy to do if you’re not careful, experienced, and/or maybe have fat fingers. Put a little too much pressure on that trigger with the finger joint and you are essentially fanning the revolver. It would be the exact same thing that happened to the guy in the river scene on The Searchers.

To the ignorant and arrogant like Baldwin the gun would have just “gone off” without him consciously pulling the trigger.
What an idiot
That whole incident is a stinky turd. He just trying to paint himself as victim to deflect some of damming civil suits that are coming his way like a tsunami. Baldwin is now trying to polish that turd and put some shine on it . But in the end it is still just a stinky turd of an incident and a turd like victim crying about it. Any normal grounded person living in reality would be guilt ridden and crushed by that magnitude of a accident. Not a Baldwin who is now trying to save his good name and reputation.
If this defense works for him, every banger in the country will use it next time they shoot someone.
He may not have pulled the trigger, but he damn sure finger fugged the hammer.
Trial was in the morning and they got me outta bed
Asked me how I pleaded, not guilty I said
Not guilty I said, you got the wrong man
Nothin touched the trigger but the Devil’s right hand
Originally Posted by DMc
He's been on my enemies list since the release of the telephone call with his daughter. I would like to see him charged. However, I foresee some lib judge/prosecutor giving him a pass. Hope at least his film career is over.

Well, it is New Mexico, which is about as Dim controlled as it gets. Has there been an indication of any charge from the New Mexico legal system? Seems to be crickets from them.
3 screw?
The Po Po have the camera. If it was recording, the truth is there. What gets done with it is another matter…

Seems pretty late in the day to say he didn’t pull the trigger. Guess the other excuses aren’t getting it done.
Doesn’t matter. Two people were shot and he did it.
Originally Posted by Daverageguy
Maybe he pressed the trigger instead of pulling it? Any word on murder charges yet?

Ahh the Clintonian ruse: Depends on what your definition of 'pull' is?

If this was Gary Sinise- reckon he would already be charged with murder?
I only read the first page, but when I saw him say that on TV, I said to myself, he waitied until he was pretty sure there was no footage of the incident before making that claim.

Yeah, I believe that. No way it happened that way, as has been stated that was a Single Action Colt or clone. It ain't just going off. I don't think they would ride in a holster fully cocked and if that was the case he is more negligent.
© 24hourcampfire