Home
Posted By: SAcharlie Is your PTSD under control? - 12/05/21
Does your daily attire include a tac vest or do you get by with just nonchalant cargo pants?
Posted By: Mike_S Re: Is your PTSD under control? - 12/05/21
Not even a funny question, [bleep] for brains. It means you DON'T Have a Condition White. It means that you immediately distinguished the difference between a backfire and a round going off. It means that you have a true love-hate relationship with the sound of a Jet Bell Ranger. Charlie, mostly I like that provide an opposing opine, but this time, fart-breather, you didn't just cross the line, you went waay over to the other side. I hope you never have to count the days until you are a one-digit midget and fully realize that you may never go home in an upright position.
RB
Wish I could get paid for mine
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Does your daily attire include a tac vest or do you get by with just nonchalant cargo pants?

You really should seek professional help….
Seriously…
Go to a shrink and show him all of these new posts you’ve started and get an unbiased professional opinion….
Help is available….
WTF
Posted By: 5spd Re: Is your PTSD under control? - 12/05/21
Not amused at this one.
You are confusing Tacticool Wannabes with PTSD.

Your definition is NOT how it works Son.
ScumAsscharlie,

you really are a puke, but we all know that.

You are a sick individual poking fun at what is a handicap suffered by some of a group of people because of the sum of what they went though in service to our country. Not some little bitch like you that claims it for harmful words said
You should try it sometime my friend - unfortunately, I don't think you're the type who's paid the dues that we have
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
ScumAss has PTSD from his potty training days. If he was trained.
So SchittAssChuck...

Question, do you prefer baby oil or Vasoline when you let Antifa or BLM people screw you up your corn hole?

There is some new Wannabe, MooseHurter, who would like to compare notes with you.....

you two trolls could spend a lot of time 69'ing each other....
Posted By: wldthg Re: Is your PTSD under control? - 12/05/21
RupertBear said it all and then some--- Not long ago I was standing in a crowded high school hallway when the bell above my head went off. None of the students around me understood my reaction. It's good that I can understand and shake it off.
It's like a hiccup. It happens and you can't do anything about it . The only control you have is how you react afterwords.
Does your daily routine include jacking off in your Fruity Peddles while having big [bleep] up my ass like most normal people... or do you just go about you life with no worries?

Tough question... I'll think on it.

Thanks...
Thank you to all the vétérans, first réponders, law inforcement and others that have served this great country. Pay no attention to à meaningless fool. May you all find peace and sollice with what ever you may be dealing with. Though it may not seem like it sometimes the vast majority support what you have done and are doing. God bless all of you. Thank you.
This one is over the line you worthless, commie piece of chit.
Don't come at me with your shallow hypocrisy; like you are offended or take offense in consideration of another.
Many are afflicted physically and/or emotionally throughout their life from many events.
PTSD has no limits as to who, when or why in developes.
As DJT, on stage at a rally, made fun of a reporter with a physical handicap he may have triggered the beginning of such stress. Yet you laughed.
Tacticool is a better term for my poke at some here with their head up their ass.
Don't come at me with your shallow hypocrisy; like you are offended or take offense in consideration of another.
Many are afflicted physically and/or emotionally throughout their life from many events.
PTSD has no limits as to who, when or why in developes.
As DJT, on stage at a rally, made fun of a reporter with a physical handicap he may have triggered the beginning of such stress. Yet you laughed.

So the behavior of others has this kind of effect on you? You think that makes it ok??? Like I said earlier, you really should seek professional help…
If I were Rick, I’d ensure you took a long vacation from the forum until you got your schitt together…
I had an employee with PTSD, a Marine who survived Fallujah. I wouldn't wish that on anyone and certianly find no humor in it whatsoever.

Why anyone wants to make a joke or political statement out of it is beyond my sensibilities, therefore I will hold my opinions of the OP author.
SACharlie is a true to type Democrat.
Some of those with PTSD have suffered more horror in a short nap than SAcharlie has in his lifetime....no comparison. Stupid ass post , too! Slow hand salute to all you servants of this nation, regardless of profession.
A rope, a chair, and a rafter.
You don't speak for me on this thread. Anxiety and stress can happen for a variety of reasons even chemical imbalance. Life can be tough so you need to be tough and résilient. Not safe havens. You talk about one instance and then use it to attack à large group of people. You are the quintisential hypocrite. What the hell do you say about the Child trafficing, abortion, the way we left and the lack of respect to loss of life in Afghanistan Unless it is to further the lefts agenda as your pathetic example attempting to demonise à group of people it isn't mentioned. Making fun of à disability isn't cool but to make the comparaison you have while ignoring far more agregis acts is intellectially weak and benine.
© 24hourcampfire