Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Does your daily attire include a tac vest or do you get by with just nonchalant cargo pants?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
GB1

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not even a funny question, [bleep] for brains. It means you DON'T Have a Condition White. It means that you immediately distinguished the difference between a backfire and a round going off. It means that you have a true love-hate relationship with the sound of a Jet Bell Ranger. Charlie, mostly I like that provide an opposing opine, but this time, fart-breather, you didn't just cross the line, you went waay over to the other side. I hope you never have to count the days until you are a one-digit midget and fully realize that you may never go home in an upright position.
RB

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wish I could get paid for mine

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Does your daily attire include a tac vest or do you get by with just nonchalant cargo pants?

You really should seek professional help….
Seriously…
Go to a shrink and show him all of these new posts you’ve started and get an unbiased professional opinion….
Help is available….

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
WTF

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not amused at this one.

Did I make you cry......boooo hooo, life goes on.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are confusing Tacticool Wannabes with PTSD.

Your definition is NOT how it works Son.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
ScumAsscharlie,

you really are a puke, but we all know that.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

You are a sick individual poking fun at what is a handicap suffered by some of a group of people because of the sum of what they went though in service to our country. Not some little bitch like you that claims it for harmful words said

IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
You should try it sometime my friend - unfortunately, I don't think you're the type who's paid the dues that we have

AKA The P-Man smile

If you cherish your memories with kids, be a good role model . . . . so the RIGHT memories of you mean something to them.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
ScumAss has PTSD from his potty training days. If he was trained.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So SchittAssChuck...

Question, do you prefer baby oil or Vasoline when you let Antifa or BLM people screw you up your corn hole?

There is some new Wannabe, MooseHurter, who would like to compare notes with you.....

you two trolls could spend a lot of time 69'ing each other....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
RupertBear said it all and then some--- Not long ago I was standing in a crowded high school hallway when the bell above my head went off. None of the students around me understood my reaction. It's good that I can understand and shake it off.
It's like a hiccup. It happens and you can't do anything about it . The only control you have is how you react afterwords.

Last edited by wldthg; 12/05/21.

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Does your daily routine include jacking off in your Fruity Peddles while having big [bleep] up my ass like most normal people... or do you just go about you life with no worries?

Tough question... I'll think on it.

Thanks...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Thank you to all the vétérans, first réponders, law inforcement and others that have served this great country. Pay no attention to à meaningless fool. May you all find peace and sollice with what ever you may be dealing with. Though it may not seem like it sometimes the vast majority support what you have done and are doing. God bless all of you. Thank you.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
This one is over the line you worthless, commie piece of chit.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Don't come at me with your shallow hypocrisy; like you are offended or take offense in consideration of another.
Many are afflicted physically and/or emotionally throughout their life from many events.
PTSD has no limits as to who, when or why in developes.
As DJT, on stage at a rally, made fun of a reporter with a physical handicap he may have triggered the beginning of such stress. Yet you laughed.
Tacticool is a better term for my poke at some here with their head up their ass.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Don't come at me with your shallow hypocrisy; like you are offended or take offense in consideration of another.
Many are afflicted physically and/or emotionally throughout their life from many events.
PTSD has no limits as to who, when or why in developes.
As DJT, on stage at a rally, made fun of a reporter with a physical handicap he may have triggered the beginning of such stress. Yet you laughed.

So the behavior of others has this kind of effect on you? You think that makes it ok??? Like I said earlier, you really should seek professional help…

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,396 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,420
Posts18,470,563
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.