Home
I got booted out of Wed. night hockey and it looks like I may get the same in the Friday morning group.

I have the longest tenure on Wed nights. 37 years. Friday morning, this is my first year but 6 play on Wed nights. Those 6 do not care that I am pureblood. They want me to play.
Good so far.
My wife's last day working for the largest health care provider in central MN will be 12-15. She won't roll over, and I support her.
Just fine, business as usual.
Good... did my annual physical today... no vax... no mask... just normal you eat too much red meat and drink too much... kinda stuff.
Originally Posted by Nollij
My wife's last day working for the largest health care provider in central MN will be 12-15. She won't roll over, and I support her.

I know 2 that did that and went to work for Hospice.

I mentioned a news clip a few days ago saying Oschners Healthcare fired 280 employees who refused the jab or didn’t have an exemption.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

I mentioned a news clip a few days ago saying Oschners Healthcare fired 280 employees who refused the jab or didn’t have an exemption.

YEPP...

Guy at the Newport News Shipyard refused the jab and got canned...

But his expertise was critical for building warships... came back as a Contractor @ $150 per hour...
Join The vacine further enhances the pusification of America. I said from day one to let this virus run it's course,the strong will live and the weak will not.
Simple rule of nature.
Tell them to " suck it up princess "
Originally Posted by Houston_2

When things flip next year, companies that did that should be held financially accountable. In the meantime, push via legislation.
Doing good up to this point No shots, did not follow any restrictions mask etc... Have not been sick yet.
Nobody cares. I was doing all the work from home antisocial stuff before. Nothing has changed.

No vax and will not get vaccinated
No vax,no plans to be a lab rat
I'm in Texas.
Maybe you should think about moving to a free country?
Originally Posted by Riverc
Doing good up to this point No shots, did not follow any restrictions mask etc... Have not been sick yet.

Originally Posted by jwp475

No vax and will not get vaccinated

Originally Posted by Torqued
No vax,no plans to be a lab rat

Me too
Still doing what i want to do.

And still part of the control group.

good for her. Unfortunately for the patients , the vaxtards tend to be poorer healthcare workers
Wife and I are doing fine, was at my heart Doc today they never said anything about it.

YEPP...

Guy at the Newport News Shipyard refused the jab and got canned...

But his expertise was critical for building warships... came back as a Contractor @ $150 per hour...[/quote]

Best way to hurt vaxer's and their mandates right in the pocket that will teach those fugging retards the fastest. No vax yet C. -19 twice and Ivermectin my way thru I 'm still here fug'em. Mb
Good. Life is normal and it can be normal for you to if you let it.

Vaxers can lick my nuts.
No vax here. Fug the sheeple!
My company appeared to be planning on following Joe and his mandate all the way to hell if need be but thankfully the 5th put a stop to that.

I was wondering why there was no big outcry by .gov to get that overturned, but it appears my company is going forward with their own and still doing it “in anticipation that the mandate will be reinstituted.” Pretty much same rules as .gov wording.

There’s still a testing option but they made it clear that will be on our dime. 27yrs of service colors how one views one’s options. I was hoping for 10-15yrs more here and then into the sunset, but situation is becoming untenable under current leadership.

I will not take the vaccine under any circumstances.
No vax. Work said vax or test weekly on their dime or mine.

I get tested every couple weeks, sometimes theirs sometimes mine.

So far so good.
My unvaccinated status finally yielded me a case of COVID. After two weeks of feeling run over I’m coming out the back side.Still lethargic and short of energy. Food isn’t that enjoyable. Tried a whiskey tonight and it really came up short.

I did it my way, but not sure it’s the easiest or even the best route.
Originally Posted by Farming
My unvaccinated status finally yielded me a case of COVID. After two weeks of feeling run over I’m coming out the back side.Still lethargic and short of energy. Food isn’t that enjoyable. Tried a whiskey tonight and it really came up short.

Which "variant" did you have?
I have surgery scheduled on my shoulder next week. No vax, no questions asked.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

Which "variant" did you have?

Not a clue, all I know is it drug on way to long. Hopefully natural immunity is where it’s at.
Swimmingly
Despite DeFlave's protestations we are still alive.
Our corporate intra-net page today had an article that they will not mandate and if they have to, will provide testing. They’re fearful of 1/3 of the workforce (10k employees worldwide give or take, majority domestically) walking out of plants that they can’t staff as it is.
If they’re vaxxed wtf do they care?
Wife and i both got kicked off the local ambulance service ( along with the rest of the crew) other than that no problems. We cant go eat in a restaurant but home cooking is better anyway. Were not worried about having a sudden heart attack from the jab either so alls good.
There is no test for the so-called variants short of major genomic testing that is more expensive and takes a lot longer. The covid variant hysteria is built on media and dr Fakey comments.
nunya.
Doing fine
So far, so good. It helps to be anti-social.
Wonderful, and every day i wake up im still not a lowyer either.
Wonderful, which is more than i can say for several vaxed friends.
They wife and I are still purebloods. The apple horse paste saved me. My double vaxxed daughter and boyfriend also double vaxxed are in their 30's and vibrant and healthy and caught the chinky bat flu and were about as miserable as the wife and I were.

It seems to me there are only four groups of people. (1) Haven't had the vid. (2) Currently have the Vid. (3) Are going to get the Vid. (4) Got the Vid and survived. I don't believe this schidt will ever go away. Especially with peeps making so much Money from it.
Originally Posted by ribka

good for her. Unfortunately for the patients , the vaxtards tend to be poorer healthcare workers

My experience, too.
Originally Posted by JLimbo
They wife and I are still purebloods. The apple horse paste saved me. My double vaxxed daughter and boyfriend also double vaxxed are in their 30's and vibrant and healthy and caught the chinky bat flu and were about as miserable as the wife and I were.

It seems to me there are only four groups of people. (1) Haven't had the vid. (2) Currently have the Vid. (3) Are going to get the Vid. (4) Got the Vid and survived. I don't believe this schidt will ever go away. Especially with peeps making so much Money from it.

Don't forget the fifth group - didn't make it through the Vid. Sometimes your number just comes up, sad to say. And with the virus becoming endemic, bound to be more losses as the years go by.

Put me in group 4 - unvaccinated, but inoculated.
So far so good,we won't get vaxed,period.
Can't say. I got the "flu" in late Jan 2020. Who knows what it was. No appetite for two weeks and a weekend feeling miserable. Had a couple of coworkers down for two weeks at a time. Both of them were in my office the day before becoming symptomatic. Got the J&J jab last March. Zero side effects. Don't think I really needed it but I run errands for my elderly mom so figured it was the best course of action.
Got Covid back in January, 2020, before it was "officially" here. Pulled through it okay, but it did wring me out.

Have done the background research - won't get the Vax at all. Easier to do (for now) since I live in Texas.

I take vitamin C, vitamin D3, zinc, ECGC, and quercetin on a daily basis, and a dose of the horse paste 1-2 times a month. I know a doctor who will prescribe Ivermectin and/or Hydroxychloroquine if he sees the need.

I see no need to take the de-population clot-shot.
Just fine. Easy enough to avoid up here.
My brother lost his govt job, has 4 kids, found another good job, now they are mandating vax too. His wife is losing her job to the vax in the new year. I am effectively grounded as I work internationally on mines/rigs and cant fly out to them now. Currently labouring for small businesses locally. The other problem we will all face is the economic slide coming. Inflation is going to kick in hard about 12-18months, maybe new taxes too( I predict a covid or 'stimulus tax'' or similar across much of the 1st world). Would much rather be facing this adversity on my old salary, but its not to be. Pay off you debt, start consolidating, simplify your lifestyles, utilize natures larder where you can folks.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by Mac84

Because they are scared, that and the fact they are idiots.
no mask, no vaccine, no covid.
Originally Posted by Mac84

You’ll have to ask DocRocket.

LOL
Originally Posted by kingston

Thank God you read all those medical journals.

LOL

Amazingly, the Red Cross only wants our blood now. The antibodies in the blood of the vaxed have been sacked.

Next mental leap? Where will they get blood when the unvaxed are gone? whistle
With all crew and passengers fully vaxed, then this

https://www.npr.org/2021/12/06/1061799633/norwegian-cruise-lines-covid-outbreak-new-orleans-omicron
Originally Posted by 158XTP
My brother lost his govt job, has 4 kids, found another good job, now they are mandating vax too. His wife is losing her job to the vax in the new year. I am effectively grounded as I work internationally on mines/rigs and cant fly out to them now. Currently labouring for small businesses locally. The other problem we will all face is the economic slide coming. Inflation is going to kick in hard about 12-18months, maybe new taxes too( I predict a covid or 'stimulus tax'' or similar across much of the 1st world). Would much rather be facing this adversity on my old salary, but its not to be. Pay off you debt, start consolidating, simplify your lifestyles, utilize natures larder where you can folks.

YEPP...

If you were here... we would make much coin and financial advance together...

HUGE OPPORTUNITIES out there...

I get job offers every week and simply have no interest whatsoever... and I am not even looking for a job... at all. (Too much WV and VA stuff cooking to even contemplate a "normal" job.).

My wife, who did marketing data analysis for some computer company (Dell?) and then some "cloud" company... Rack-space (or something) just got a call out of the clear blue sky for a 3-4 month gig.

$100+/hour and works from the sofa... she has been retired 3-4 years now and totally out of the current knowledge, but the folks hiring are desperate... Told her to take it... Winter is a slow time.

I think you're right . It might go away a few years from now or be so diluted its just another cold but until then, everyone is in one of those stages
Never a problem yet, but I'm in Florida. If I ever want to travel out of state, it may become a problem, and I would eventually like to do some family visiting again. Might have to drive, even nearly across country, if they start mandating in on domestic flights.
Originally Posted by KFWA

I think you're right . It might go away a few years from now or be so diluted its just another cold but until then, everyone is in one of those stages

NOPE...

Rona will be here forever... and NO it will not become less lethal... it was designed that way (basically 128 byte encryption by the virus engineers).

Not that is actually that lethal to begin with... something like % 0.0003?

Just accept that fact and carry on...

Jabs are like pin the tail on the donkey... during a full donkey show. Good luck with that.

Carry on... you are 20x more likely to die of other chit anyway.

Who knows and who cares anymore.

Wife and I had it late 19-early 20, same same, drug on forever.

Wife's BIL had it last early month, fully vaxxed, same same for him.
Seemed to make zero difference.
Doing just fine, but my mother is getting up there in age with some serious issues and it’s touch and go. If she passes, I’ll end up missing her funeral, as they have the country locked down again.

Business wise, we’re back running on all cylinders, but waiting for the next shoe to drop.
Originally Posted by RShooter
Join The vacine further enhances the pusification of America. I said from day one to let this virus run it's course,the strong will live and the weak will not.
Simple rule of nature.
Tell them to " suck it up princess "

My view too.

I am thinking that these different versions of the china virus are getting less lethal and will eventually be similar to the common cold. So, at some point everybody will have gotten a version and build resistance. Omicron seems to be proving my theory.

There is some other reason the government is pushing for 100% vaccination. It is not just control.
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by kingston

Thank God you read all those medical journals.

LOL

I will concede that your approach was more efficient.
Well they figure people over 50 eat up the most medical resources. Many at my work place joke that this Covid -19 was designed to reduce population and help with the medical shortage, SS and costs. C-19 checks all the boxes for the people it normally will kill.

Bill Gates said depopulation might be the only way to save the planet.
Working from home now, doubled my pay.
Just peachy. No issues. Very few mask Nazis in my locale, and it has not hindered my lifestyle at all.

Funny thing, I own and operate an "essential business". Throughout the whole Covid debacle, we were open the entire time, I did not mandate masks, but of course offered the remote drop-off and pick-up to my clients to keep business rolling in. Not one of us was sick or missed a day of work. We have been taking Vitamin D and Zinc supplements, and a few of us are taking HCQ. I've not had my usual summer cold or any flu symptoms for 2 years now. Imagine that. Not jabbed either.

I got something vid 19 in January 2019, a full year before it became "official". I haven't had a thing since. It did kick my ass big time for about 10 or 12 days. Tylenol cold and cough syrup got me through. I did do the J&J one and done shot with no after effects. I agree, the covid needs to run it's course. All the vaccines in the world aren't going to end it. It will be around for years and years.

kwg
I'm in Texas. No mask, no jab, no mandates and no issues.

Caught the chiink flu at the end of the summer. Ivermectin, vitamins, zinc, etc. and I got over it without much fuss.
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Bill Gates said depopulation might be the only way to save the planet.

EXACTLY...

The 1% does not need 90% of the world's population fugging up their perfect world.

9% is PLENTY OF SLAVES to do their landscaping, build their houses, iron their clothes et al.

FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE for a prefect world... so many must go away quietly in the night.

Please raise your hand if you plan to go away quietly in the night!

Thanks in advance...
The china flu became personal for us the last couple weeks. Sunday after Thanksgiving I helped a friend set up his new gun safe. He called on Monday, said he and his mom had the shivers. He got tested on Tuesday and came back positive. His girl friend and her dad came down with it the same week. Her dad died yesterday. He has had a bad heart for several years and this finished him off. My wife came down with it last Thursday She is pretty much over it now but not quite back to normal. I came down with it Sunday. Feeling better today. None of us were vaccinated. My wife and I have had a problem spilling the pour-on ivermectin cattle wormer on ourselves.
© 24hourcampfire