Posted By: Irving_D Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
I Wanda Sykes doing the narrating
Posted By: bruinruin Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I Wanda Sykes doing the narrating

Only funny thing she's ever done.
Posted By: deflave Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Clark,

That’s the best video I’ll see this week.

LMAO

Thanks.
Posted By: m_stevenson Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Damn!
Dude’s got some swing with that thing baby!
Posted By: GreatWaputi Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
The comments are pretty good 🤣
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
I’m glad that weren’t my truck.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Absolutely Beautiful!
Posted By: Rooster7 Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
That's great! hahaha
Posted By: Triggernosis Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Wonder if he killed them or just concussed them. Looks like he got two of them pretty good.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Wonder if he killed them or just concussed them. Looks like he got two of them pretty good.

the big one died.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

the big one died.

That's what the guy that clubbed them said in the comments. Sounds like animal control took them so he doesn't know about the other two. Hopefully they all ded now!
Posted By: dale06 Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Best pit vid I’ve ever seen.
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Headshots baby!
Posted By: Hammer2506 Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Originally Posted by deflave
Clark,

That’s the best video I’ll see this week.

LMAO

Thanks.

Absolutely
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
I wonder of the guy who walked up to them at the end was the owner. If so, he needed a hit to the head, too.
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21

Science experiment on canines.

That proves that you can take them out with a blunt trauma weapon like a baton.
Posted By: rost495 Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
OMG. Really. Guy was safe. No big deal. If dogs barking at you bothers you then look up now and again. Sky could be falling. These are the kinds of people that don't need guns either. This is the kind of guy that would beat our dog. Just because he barked at him. The more I know dogs and people the more dogs have the most sense.

No I don't own one. But they don't scare me at all. If ANY dog attacks and I think I'm in danger I'll shoot. Only dog that ever bit me and was super aggressive over 56 years was a Weiner dog. And I had one as a kid, it bit my grandmother really well too. Both instances drew blood.

OTOH a dog biting one enough to kill a person is rare enough.

But animals of all kinds are why the wife and I carry. We do judge each instance on its own, rather than saying all of X are bad.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Smart move to climb on the hood- - - - -makes the dumb phuque dogs present a perfect target. Too bad he didn't have a Louisville Slugger handy! The cane I have to use because of a motorcycle wreck has a pound of bullet casting lead poured into the tip.
Posted By: strikeu Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Originally Posted by rost495
OMG. Really. Guy was safe. No big deal. If dogs barking at you bothers you then look up now and again. Sky could be falling. These are the kinds of people that don't need guns either. This is the kind of guy that would beat our dog. Just because he barked at him. The more I know dogs and people the more dogs have the most sense.

No I don't own one. But they don't scare me at all. If ANY dog attacks and I think I'm in danger I'll shoot. Only dog that ever bit me and was super aggressive over 56 years was a Weiner dog. And I had one as a kid, it bit my grandmother really well too. Both instances drew blood.

But animals of all kinds are why the wife and I carry. We do judge each instance on its own, rather than saying all of X are bad.

OK, who had the "idiot post by 9am central"? raise your hand
Posted By: MuskegMan Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21

Layin' the Lumber! - knocked two outta da park (hood), Batting average of .667 ain't too shabby. Not sure if he got the 3rd one. Looked like a foul ball.
Posted By: GAGoober Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Butterfly McQueen on the blow by blow narration?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Hahaha. Tff.

Oh, no, no, no, stop, stop, let them eat yo ass.
Posted By: Irving_D Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Pitbulls or 🦝🐕

🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: slumlord Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Me and ol Ren50 knew this fella that quit hunting because he conjured up visions of coydogs. But yotes and pits mixed. LOL
Posted By: JeffA Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Had a young pit attack my Border Collie this summer.
We were coming up out of a river bottom towards a parking lot and this pit came charging out of the woods on the run straight at us.
I'd just snapped one of those stupid long retractable leads to my dog's collar.

Took seconds and my dog had me hog tied with the lead as he ran around and around me.

I got him unsnapped and the fight went down.

Pit kept trying to grab my dog by the neck but couldn't get his teeth sunk in due to my dogs thick mane and the wide collar I had on him.

Every time the Pit made an attempt to grab his neck my dog would spin and grab a mouth full of the Pits flappy lips, blood was flying, my dog was shredding this Pits lips.
After about 6 or 7 attempts this Pits lips were just flopping around in pieces.

All my dogs white hair was blood red, even the blaze between his eyes.

This pit backed off and just stood there bleeding with a wtf look on his face.

My dog just looked at him like he wanted him to play some more

Guy comes running up the river bottom screaming for his pos Pit.
Comes up apologizing asking if my dog was OK.

Told him my dog was fine but his dog was gonna be hurting for a while.

I'd of shot him dead if I'd had my gun, normally I'd atleast have bearspray on me but this was a real populated public location.

Just a little more Pit justice.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: slumlord Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Great report Jeff
Posted By: Marshhawk Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Rule number 1 ALWAYS ALWAYS have a gun on you.
Rule number 2, don't use a long retractable leash, my own dog disabled me.

those dogs would have killed him, Jeff, I don't know if you've ever had pits, but two or three like that would have gone into full kill mode.
Posted By: IZH27 Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Originally Posted by JeffA
Had a young pit attack my Border Collie this summer.
We were coming up out of a river bottom towards a parking lot and this pit came charging out of the woods on the run straight at us.
I'd just snapped one of those stupid long retractable leads to my dog's collar.

Took seconds and my dog had me hog tied with the lead as he ran around and around me.

I got him unsnapped and the fight went down.

Pit kept trying to grab my dog by the neck but couldn't get his teeth sunk in due to my dogs thick mane and the wide collar I had on him.

Every time the Pit made an attempt to grab his neck my dog would spin and grab a mouth full of the Pits flappy lips, blood was flying, my dog was shredding this Pits lips.
After about 6 or 7 attempts this Pits lips were just flopping around in pieces.

All my dogs white hair was blood red, even the blaze between his eyes.

This pit backed off and just stood there bleeding with a wtf look on his face.

My dog just looked at him like he wanted him to play some more

Guy comes running up the river bottom screaming for his pos Pit.
Comes up apologizing asking if my dog was OK.

Told him my dog was fine but his dog was gonna be hurting for a while.

I'd of shot him dead if I'd had my gun, normally I'd atleast have bearspray on me but this was a real populated public location.

Just a little more Pit justice.

[Linked Image]

I hope that you had plans for the dog also.

Anyone that has more than one kid can understand that the nurture argument is pretty weak. Anything that is born comes out hardwired. All that nurture does is an attempt to control or shape the hardwiring.
Rule number 2, don't use a long retractable leash, my own dog disabled me.

I hate those things and was ticked when my wife bought one. The whole point of a leash is control. A long leash gives you little and gives the dog a sense of permission to roam instead of heel.
A friend of mine has a very viscous Akita.
He brings her over often, she gets chained, my dogs a non-issue, he runs free while she's here.

My dog stays clear of her but tests her on occasion and gets his azz kicked every time.

She's got a piece of my dog a half dozen times.
We stepped away one day for just a few minutes and my dog finally got even with her, just in a different way.

Them Border Collies be really smart..

[Linked Image]
Posted By: 1OntarioJim Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
There is a lot of information missing. Where was the guy on the hood from? Was he an intruder? What was his purpose there?

If the guy was there for a legitimate reason I can see him defending himself. If he was a thief then I would have turned the dogs loose myself. Does anyone have any more explanation?

Jim

those dogs would have killed him, Jeff, I don't know if you've ever had pits, but two or three like that would have gone into full kill mode.

And all it would have taken is for one of them to jump up and get ahold of a shoe or a piece of his pants and he would have been fughked.
Posted By: dogcatcher223 Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Bonk!
He brings her over often, she gets chained, my dogs a non-issue, he runs free while she's here.

My dog stays clear of her but tests her on occasion and gets his azz kicked every time.

We stepped away one day for just a few minutes and my dog finally got even with her, just in a different way.

[Linked Image]

lmao
Posted By: grouseman Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
What was the context of this situation?
This one needs a home, a little less than a yr old, weighs about 85lbs. His name is brick stepson and his girlfriend don't have time to take care of him with their new jobs, so he gets stuck with me for the time being. I might put up for sale on one of the FB hog hunting pages.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Triggernosis Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Layin' the Lumber! - knocked two outta da park (hood), Batting average of .667 ain't too shabby. Not sure if he got the 3rd one. Looked like a foul ball.

Reading the comments, he apparently sent one dog to the morgue and 2 to the vet hospital, so let's up his batting average to .750.
Posted By: GringoCazador Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
The owner needed a board upside the head to boot.

I love dogs but hate pit bulls and no use for the people that own them.
Posted By: Moto_Vita Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Originally Posted by grouseman

Just anoher day in da hood.
Only one of those dogs looks anything like a Pitbull.
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Originally Posted by MuskegMan

Reading the comments, he apparently sent one dog to the morgue and 2 to the vet hospital, so let's up his batting average to .750.

Three at-bats. Help me with the math.

I call that a homer and two triples.
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Only good pit bull is a dead pit bull.
This one needs a home, a little less than a yr old, weighs about 85lbs. His name is brick stepson and his girlfriend don't have time to take care of him with their new jobs, so he gets stuck with me for the time being. I might put up for sale on one of the FB hog hunting pages.

This one is a regular at my place.
He comes over for a swim and workout a couple times a week.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Marshhawk Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
"Swing away Merle,Merle swing away" Mel Gibson to Joaquin Phoenix in Signs.
Posted By: 5thShock Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
"What was the context of this situation?"

Dog tries to bite man.
This one needs a home, a little less than a yr old, weighs about 85lbs. His name is brick stepson and his girlfriend don't have time to take care of him with their new jobs, so he gets stuck with me for the time being. I might put him up for sale on one of the FB hog hunting pages.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I'm tempted to keep this one, would have to fix my fence where the last storm blew a section down. He's pretty smart.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21

[Linked Image]

That's even funnier than the pits getting what they needed.

Bet those pups were neat. I love border collie crosses.
Posted By: Leanwolf Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita

Just anoher day in da hood.
Only one of those dogs looks anything like a Pitbull.

When dogs pack up and attack it's just like a bunch of sharks in a feeding frenzy. They'll kill whatever, or whomever they attack.

L.W.
Posted By: Hastings Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Oh joy. Came home about noon and the cat was gone and a very friendly (to me) male pit was on my carport. If the highway doesn't take him out in a day or two I'll have to get him gone. I have 5 grandchildren. Not taking chances.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Bet those pups were neat. I love border collie crosses.

They are 4 months old now and I've gotten nothing but positive reports from their adopted homes.

The smarts and obedience carried over.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
The Lort works in mysterious ways.
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
Well done; wish the owner had followed them up a little closer.
Posted By: RDW Re: pit bull justice - 12/08/21
The "context" questions are TFF, the context is, those mother fkr's were trying to kill that dude so he beat the fk' out of them, what more context is needed?
Posted By: Happy_Camper Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21

This probably happens all the time IN the hood
This time it happened ON the hood!
LOL!!

What are the chances that a guy would have a long board in his hand when he needs it?
The Lord saved his life this time from the dogs.
He needs someone to share the gospel so he can have his soul saved. VvV
Posted By: 5sdad Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Originally Posted by Rooster7

the big one died.

That's what the guy that clubbed them said in the comments. Sounds like animal control took them so he doesn't know about the other two. Hopefully they all ded now!

Amen!
Posted By: hanco Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
I catch one in my yard, he is going to the train station
Posted By: mathman Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Originally Posted by RDW
The "context" questions are TFF, the context is, those mother fkr's were trying to kill that dude so he beat the fk' out of them, what more context is needed?

Maybe he needed killing.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Originally Posted by Hastings
Oh joy. Came home about noon and the cat was gone and a very friendly (to me) male pit was on my carport.

Can I borrow the dog?
Posted By: Rick n Tenn Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
That's the way to do it ....
Posted By: Hastings Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Oh joy. Came home about noon and the cat was gone and a very friendly (to me) male pit was on my carport.

Can I borrow the dog?
Too late, he has become MIA. Sorry
Posted By: Heym06 Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21

What you smoking? He did what needed done.
Posted By: tjm10025 Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21

The guy had the lumber in his hands almost before he saw the dogs.

Must have been expecting trouble.
Posted By: mauserand9mm Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Originally Posted by tjm10025

The guy had the lumber in his hands almost before he saw the dogs.

Must have been expecting trouble.

Mighta been about to start trouble?

I expect there's something more to the story. There often is.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Right at the beginning the narrator states that "they comin' back".

Here's another short video that is apparently a prelude to this. Both guys are trying to ward off the dogs, the guy in the white must have armed himself with the board at some point in between these two time frames. right at the end of the main video you can see the guy in the red cap has a knife in his right hand and in this video you can see the blade flash briefly as well.

Looks like he may have stabbed or tried to stab the dog in the gutter, that's probably what prompted the woman to shout, "No, no!" right when the view is obscured by the car frame.

Holy crap.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I wonder of the guy who walked up to them at the end was the owner. If so, he needed a hit to the head, too.

LOL. No doubt !
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21

[Linked Image]

lmao

Yep. That’s frickin Hilarious!!!
Posted By: JeffA Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
You know the old saying, "if ya can't fight um, f_uck um".
Posted By: Cluggins Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Right at the beginning the narrator states that "they comin' back".

Our team of top tier detectives here don't seem to understand that while it's called "paying" attention, it's actually free.
Posted By: grouseman Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Context meaning, were people walking down the sidewalk and three unfenced pit bulls attack them without provocation. Or did those same individuals throw rocks at the dogs and the dogs jumped a fence. Or did they break into the home of a disabled veteran and the three dogs chased them out into the street.

It is kinda relevant, don't you think?
Posted By: Lslite Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Dat brother can really swing some lumber !
Posted By: deflave Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
This one needs a home, a little less than a yr old, weighs about 85lbs. His name is brick stepson and his girlfriend don't have time to take care of him with their new jobs, so he gets stuck with me for the time being. I might put him up for sale on one of the FB hog hunting pages.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
I'm tempted to keep this one, would have to fix my fence where the last storm blew a section down. He's pretty smart.

You’re a slow study.

LOL
Posted By: kenacp Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Context meaning, were people walking down the sidewalk and three unfenced pit bulls attack them without provocation. Or did those same individuals throw rocks at the dogs and the dogs jumped a fence. Or did they break into the home of a disabled veteran and the three dogs chased them out into the street.

Absolutely! That guy could have broken into a house and the dogs got after him. If that's the case, I'd be beating him like that.

The guy playing whack a fugk commented on the video and explained himself quite well.

And if you can’t gather what was actually happening based on that video just STFU.
Originally Posted by kenacp

Absolutely! That guy could have broken into a house and the dogs got after him. If that's the case, I'd be beating him like that.

JFC
Can I borrow the dog?
Praise the Lord. The cat has returned. Her job is to keep the rats and mice away from the livestock feed. She is really good at that.
Posted By: Irving_D Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21

JFC

Yeah I'm guessing actual video is probably 50x longer than the 20 seconds or so. B ON B so I guess no one really cares. If a white guy clubbed those pups it would be a different story
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
The video is no longer available.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Can I borrow the dog?
Praise the Lord. The cat has returned. Her job is to keep the rats and mice away from the livestock feed. She is really good at that.

Executed for a crime he didn't commit!
Posted By: 700LH Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
The video is no longer available.

It is here

https://leakreality.com/video/28608/pit-bulls-do-the-fish-dance
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Can I borrow the dog?

Executed for a crime he didn't commit!

He is still alive, just not here.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
What an absolutely terrible video. I don't care for Pits AT ALL, but as a dog lover, I found that video upsetting...
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Originally Posted by jorgeI
What an absolutely terrible video. I don't care for Pits AT ALL, but as a dog lover, I found that video upsetting...

I am a dog lover too. One of the many reasons I view pit bulls with great disdain. Every.Single.One.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21

JFC

Another interesting thread, gone straight down the sewer!

As always on here! I wanted to read more pretend bullshidt. Like, the actual breed of the dogs and their motivations. What they had for breakfast. etc etc etc

Those dogs needed their heads caved in.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: pit bull justice - 12/09/21
Originally Posted by hanco
I catch one in my yard, he is going to the train station

Can ya take Brandon too ?
© 24hourcampfire