Home
December 22, 2021 | Sundance | 453 Comments
Ha, ha, ha… breathe… ha, ha, ha… yer killin’ me.

Lyin’ Ted Cruz, perhaps the most inauthentic intentional stutterer in politics, thinks he’s going to be the Republican presidential nominee in 2024 because he was the runner up in 2016. No, seriously, he does. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...e-2024-republican-nominee-for-president/
God Help Us!
I can think of a lot worse.
He's a smart guy but just not my guy.
I prefer Trump, but I do have a lot of respect for Ted Cruz!
He wants it too much.
I don't think he has "it". The job is beyond his capabilities.
Got to be better than brain dead Joe Biden and the hoe
Originally Posted by LFC
Got to be better than brain dead Joe Biden and the hoe

Road kill has got more brains than those two.
He would have a better chance than Trump I think.
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Agree ^^ He is not my first choice but I will entertain the thought that he might be the next candidate. A DeSantis/Cruz ticket would be hard to beat.

kwg
I like Cruz. I hope he gets the nomination.
LOL...

Like what we got now better? eek

Geez.
i'd vote him but i don't think he's gonna be the nominee. i think DeSantis will be likely.
Originally Posted by 1tnhunter
i'd vote him but i don't think he's gonna be the nominee. i think DeSantis will be likely.

Outside of Trump, DeSantis would be my top choice.
I really is quite precious how y'all think we can vote our way out of this fiasco.
I think Cruz would do a good job, certainly better than Jo-n-Ho. If he'd just lose the pulpit manner, I think his chances would improve quite a bit.
I pray not.
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I really is quite precious how y'all think we can vote our way out of this fiasco.

Exactly. Until the cheating gets fully exposed and heads roll, it's going to be more of the same.

I don't see that happening, I'm sorry to say.
I would earnestly solicit him flicking boogers on his democratic opponent.
Didn't like him in 2020, and it hasn't changed much
Ted would be a better choice than Biden or any Democrat.
POLITICIAN/LAWYER who knows the right things to say.
Originally Posted by RiverRider
If he'd just lose the pulpit manner, I think his chances would improve quite a bit.

He's a litigator by trade, the pulpit manner is all he knows.
If he were to make it all the way to the Whitehouse, you think he'd put this mount up in the oval office? smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by skeen
If he were to make it all the way to the Whitehouse, you think he'd put this mount up in the oval office? smile

Oh chit!

Blackhead's gonna have a cow.... laugh
Originally Posted by jackmountain

+1
I don't dislike Ted Cruz. I just like Donald Trump better.

I would and I hope he would too!
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I think Desantis is better then both. If Trump were to run the Dems would go even more nutso then their current trajectory.
Originally Posted by steve4102
God Help Us!

Steve, Has he done or said something specific I may have missed, that makes him a poor choice? Serious question, not trying to stir schidt. He is pretty articulate on the law and constitutional issues, but maybe that's not a winner in the beauty contest we call the nomination process.
I remember the primary season in the spring of 2020, the Trump supporters and the Cruz supporters on the campfire did battle on their support for their chosen candidate. God I hope those several months does not repeat itself.
Booger won't get the nomination.
just what we need. Another wishy washy RINO to vote for
Ted Bush

We can't not vote our way out of this fiasco, either.

Trump has become such a divisive figure, he might best serve the country by not running again. If he could just tone himself down, show a little humility, it would help him greatly; I'd love to see him as President again. But Cruz or Desantis would be outstanding. At this point, I'd prefer Desantis.
I don't think he'd be a bad president

I just think he'd be a guy that came out in the end worth about $300m more than when he came in.
Originally Posted by flintlocke
God Help Us!

Steve, Has he done or said something specific I may have missed, that makes him a poor choice? Serious question, not trying to stir schidt. He is pretty articulate on the law and constitutional issues, but maybe that's not a winner in the beauty contest we call the nomination process.

He refused to endorse Donald Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention, his speech was basically denouncing Trump by asking delegates to “vote their conscience” and not for Trump, put a very bad taste in my mouth.

He voted with the Establishment to stop Trump from making recess appointments. That help pave the way for, Wray, Barr and every other back stabbing POS Trump had to nominate in order to get confirmation.

Goldman Sachs

Just to name a few.

But as pointed out he is better than Biden, but so are most Americans.
We’ve had enough presidents from Texas.
over a million illegal aliens crossed the state border represented by Cruz this year. And Bush lite ( Cruz) did nothing. Cruz has done nothing to stop China. Cruz has done nothing to stop Biden's mass firings of health care workers and members of the armed forces.He has done nothing to stop lock downs of middle American businesses.

He has spent most of his time and energy not helping Americans, but instead tweeting back and forth with AOC. He has proven to be over and over a typical establishment do nothing neocon war loving RINO. He should go back to hiding in Mexico where he belongs.
I prefer to have a person that has ran a state be president.
I liked him before 2020 but since have decided he isn't right for potus.
I can't think of many better options the Republicans might run. He has an off putting manner, but stands for the right things.
Cruz is in a good place now to help America. I'm ok with him as president but he's doing a great job right where he's at.
God Help Us!

He refused to endorse Donald Trump at the 2016 Republican National Convention, his speech was basically denouncing Trump by asking delegates to “vote their conscience” and not for Trump, put a very bad taste in my mouth.

and trump resorting to 4th grade insults of his wife and disparaging his dad didn't leave the same taste? i think cruz showed remarkable restraint by not smacking trump in the mouth when he had the chance.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I prefer to have a person that has ran a state be president.

So you prefer politicians?
All of this rhetoric matters very little.

Cruz won't get the nomination.
Originally Posted by rem141r
God Help Us!

and trump resorting to 4th grade insults of his wife and disparaging his dad didn't leave the same taste? i think cruz showed remarkable restraint by not smacking trump in the mouth when he had the chance.

Big difference is Trump got a lot of important schit done for our country in 4 short years with zero support from the GOP.. Cruz has zero accomplishments during his long political career. ZERO other than hiding in Mexico with his family during a big crisis in Texas. When supposed leaders run and hide during a crisis and abandon the people they represent it says a lot.

Weak man and everyone knows that now. A vote for Cruz is a vote for Goldman Sachs where his wife is a big exec.
Originally Posted by rte
All of this rhetoric matters very little.

Cruz won't get the nomination.

I believe you are correct. President Trump did a great job of bringing born again conservatives over from the dark side, but now we're stuck with them...not unlike neighbors from California.

Remember, about 30% of today's Republicans voted for Obama at least once.
It doesn't matter who the GOP runs, I will vote for them. The govt needs to be out of the DEM's hands if we are going to save this nation.
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I believe you are correct. President Trump did a great job of bringing born again conservatives over from the dark side, but now we're stuck with them...not unlike neighbors from California.

Remember, about 30% of today's Republicans voted for Obama at least once.

I never did vote for Obama.

But damn... Looking back... McCain---------------- Romney.

Holy Crap. eek
Re: Ted Cruz Predicts He Will Be the 2024 Republican Nominee for President

guaranteeing the democrats take the presidency with whatever POS they run.
No more Zionist. Stop falling for the finkle-think.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...mong-republicans-2024-presidential-race/

2024 National Republican Primary Poll:

Trump 60%
DeSantis 11%
Pence 9%
Haley 3%
Cruz 3%
Rubio 2%
Christie 1%
Hawley 1%
R. Scott 1%
T. Scott 1%
Pompeo 1%
Stefanik 0%
Abbott 0%
Noem 0%
Sasse 0%
Cotton 0%
Let’s hope not.
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Exactly. Until the cheating gets fully exposed and heads roll, it's going to be more of the same.

I don't see that happening, I'm sorry to say.

Well the cheating has been exposed. The problem is no heads rolled.
Originally Posted by BKinSD
Cruz is in a good place now to help America. I'm ok with him as president but he's doing a great job right where he's at.

I tend to agree with ya Brian.
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Originally Posted by 1tnhunter

Outside of Trump, DeSantis would be my top choice.

+1

I don’t hate Sen Cruz but he has as much chance of firing up the base in 24 as he did in 16.

That is, not much.
CRUZ should be a SCOTUS Justice....
Cruz will never be on the Supreme Court. He's far too narcissistic for that mundane job. He'd literally kill to be president. I thought he was pretty good at helping Trump until the Jan.6 massacre. He fell in line with McConnell and trashed Trump like the rest. Got nothing for him because of that.
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

Trump has become such a divisive figure, he might best serve the country by not running again. If he could just tone himself down, show a little humility, it would help him greatly; I'd love to see him as President again. But Cruz or Desantis would be outstanding. At this point, I'd prefer Desantis.

Bulshit. You need to stop watching CNN commie liars.
Lots of time. Be nice to see some new faces. Curious if the anti vaxxers will support a 2x and boosted Trump.

Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Trump 60%
DeSantis 11%
Pence 9%
Haley 3%
Cruz 3%
Rubio 2%
Christie 1%
Hawley 1%
R. Scott 1%
T. Scott 1%
Pompeo 1%
Stefanik 0%
Abbott 0%
Noem 0%
Sasse 0%
Cotton 0%
Don’t be concerned, Trump is running.

Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

I think Desantis is better then both. If Trump were to run the Dems would go even more nutso then their current trajectory.

Do you think they would have less fear of Desantis? Less threatened?
Originally Posted by ironbender
Do t be concerned, Trump is running.

Trump won't run again. Being President was the worst experience of his life.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

then why did he run for re-election?

There ya go.
Originally Posted by Pat85

Trump won't run for the Presidency again. For one thing, he doesn't have nearly as much support as he did in 2016. He stated during a recent event that everyone should get a Covid booster and got boo'ed.

And as I said before, being President was the worst experience of his life. He doesn't want to go through it again.
He’s gonna tease it to stay in the spotlight, keep the grifting donations coming in, and maintain leverage over the midterms. But he won’t run again. The guy was giving speeches in Depends towards the end there- maybe you haven’t seen that in y’all’s news bubble, but there’s photos, and it’s obvious. He’s too old, way too old. So is Sleepy Joe. We need fresh blood to fight over and argue about.

He’d lose again anyway. His schtick is played out.
He can become much more wealthy as a kingmaker. He loves money, and that's awesome. Good for him!

I do kinda miss him. His tweets and debate wins have aged like fine wine.

But I'll tell you, the Dims have his number. Minorities, suburban women, moderate Rs STILL wouldn't vote for him that's for sure. If the Rs run anyone but DJT, it'll be flipping landslide win for the Rs. If DJT runs you'll spend a ton of time on nonsense, blocking non-stop body blows about character and mean tweets instead of hammering Dims on crappy foreign and domestic policy.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I like Cruz. I hope he gets the nomination.

Me too.
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
He’s gonna tease it to stay in the spotlight, keep the grifting donations coming in, and maintain leverage over the midterms. But he won’t run again. The guy was giving speeches in Depends towards the end there- maybe you haven’t seen that in y’all’s news bubble, but there’s photos, and it’s obvious. He’s too old, way too old. So is Sleepy Joe. We need fresh blood to fight over and argue about.

Originally Posted by CoRifleman
He can become much more wealthy as a kingmaker. He loves money, and that's awesome. Good for him!

But I'll tell you, the Dims have his number. Minorities, suburban women, moderate Rs STILL wouldn't vote for him that's for sure. If the Rs run anyone but DJT, it'll be flipping landslide win for the Rs. If DJT runs you'll spend a ton of time on nonsense, blocking non-stop body blows about character and mean tweets instead of hammering Dims on crappy foreign and domestic policy.

Look it's stupid&stupid !!!!!
Divisive my ass. Trump brought us together. He'll keep us together.

Sure he will. He’s as much as said so. It’s just too early to announce.

Shut your cock hole. This is for Americans.
😁

Normally I agree with 98% of Bristoe’s posts.
But I believe you’re wrong on this one.
Trump will run in 2024. Book it.

If not, I’d support either DeSantis or Cruz.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I would earnestly solicit him flicking boogers on his democratic opponent.

LMAO ! That one cracked me up Bob !!!

Yeah,the dems have his number, that’s why they had to resort to election fraud to win the presidency. And Biden really pulled in 80 million votes.

Yeah,the dems have his number, that’s why they had to resort to election fraud to win the presidency. And Biden really pulled in 80 million votes.

80M votes.
Not 80M voters.

And Biden or whomever runs in 2024 will pull 80 million + and then some if Trump is the nominee. The Republican Establishment went to great lengths to shut down Trump and his agenda and to steal the election away from him. They will not hesitate to do it again even if that mean 4 more years of Biden and Harris.
Originally Posted by Riverc
Ted would be a better choice than Biden or any Democrat.

Yesterday, I drove by a drunk passed out on the sidewalk and, interestingly enough, thought the same thing about him with respect to Biden or any Democrat.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Terrified of a Trump Presidency lol
Hillary , obama voter
FL will lose a great Governor who will become President.

If we don’t get voting straightened out, it won’t matter who runs. The Democrats are keeping Covid alive so they can use mail-in ballots as a way to cheat again.

Speaking of schtiks , are you still collecting disability pay while posting on the hiking forum?

How many times have you been caught lying on here Jeffand spreading disinformation?

10 , 50 over a 100.?

Talk about a grifting loser

And Biden or whomever runs in 2024 will pull 80 million + and then some if Trump is the nominee. The Republican Establishment went to great lengths to shut down Trump and his agenda and to steal the election away from him. They will not hesitate to do it again even if that mean 4 more years of Biden and Harris.

So basically any Republican that wins the presidency won’t be any threat to the status quo. Business as usual with a few bones thrown to the Republican faithful.
December 22, 2021 | Sundance | 453 Comments
Ha, ha, ha… breathe… ha, ha, ha… yer killin’ me.

Lyin’ Ted Cruz, perhaps the most inauthentic intentional stutterer in politics, thinks he’s going to be the Republican presidential nominee in 2024 because he was the runner up in 2016. No, seriously, he does. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...e-2024-republican-nominee-for-president/

I don't see what the big yuk is all about, I would be OK with Cruz as the candidate.

Cruz, Trump, Desantis, Jordan, Paul, I could live with any of those.
What we need, is a new Ronald Reagan.

You want to disagree? Fine. But FYI, I have never had a cable or dish bill in my life, and haven't watched broadcast network news in about 25 years. So take your local dirt and throw it somewhere else.

There ya go.

Figured 'ol "what's the use in voting"4102 would chime in.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Look it's stupid&stupid !!!!!

No, stupid is believing that 2024 will be any different than 2020. But by all means, call me stupid. Maybe I'll send in your dumbass comments with my tax return and see if I'll get any credit for trying to educate special needs kids.

So basically any Republican that wins the presidency won’t be any threat to the status quo. Business as usual with a few bones thrown to the Republican faithful.

This is an honest question, do you believe that only DJT can be a true advocate for Conservative Americans? Not loaded, no bullship, I'm just asking. I believe there are others. If A and B can get it done, but A (for WHATEVER reason) will have a hell of a time winning the seat, Im just as happy having B run for office. If you don't believe any other politician / public figure in the field can achieve what Trump did, then I understand your point and position.
Cruz looks way better with a beard.

Cruz, DeSantis, Trump, whoever wins the GOP primary will have my vote. Unless it's Romney or something similar.

For now, we should be focusing on electing STOMPING majorities in both the House and Senate.

I understand, and you're welcome to tell me I'm wrong... But so long as they can say moderates, women, minorities hate Trump, moderates (the middle, deciding 1/3) will believe Trump legitimately lost. I do NOT have an answer. Perfect is the enemy of good. I'd take 'good' over the squad and sleep fckin joe any day.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner

Cruz, DeSantis, Trump, whoever wins the GOP primary will have my vote. Unless it's Romney or something similar.

For now, we should be focusing on electing STOMPING majorities in both the House and Senate.

Hell, even Huckabee looks better with a beard!
Originally Posted by Strider1

Cruz got embarrassed by DJT. Anyone Trump crushed in the primaries is damaged goods.

That said, ill vote the ticket regardless. The devil you know and all that.
LMAO

Yeah, electing a “CUBAN CITIZEN”, who sealed his records to hide the fact he is NOT even a U.S. citizen, is who you need to vote for….ROFLMAO

Where did you think Donald got the “Lying TED” comment from?

Teddy Bear is a legal U.S. citizen as much as Barry Soetoro was, who also happened to have his records “SEALED” too.

Hell, V/P Harris isn’t even legal as the V/P right now, being her parents are NOT natural born U.S. citizens, and therefore could never pass natural born citizenship to Harris.

This is what happens when tyranny takes hold, and no longer respects the contract the government made with WE THE PEOPLE.

How’s that vote for Biden working out?

This is an honest question, do you believe that only DJT can be a true advocate for Conservative Americans? Not loaded, no bullship, I'm just asking. I believe there are others. If A and B can get it done, but A (for WHATEVER reason) will have a hell of a time winning the seat, Im just as happy having B run for office. If you don't believe any other politician / public figure in the field can achieve what Trump did, then I understand your point and position.

A career politician can’t achieve what Trump did, they are not capable. I am sure there are other public figures that can, would they be up to the living hell the Washington establishment throws at them?
I'd prefer a Natural Born American citizen, myself, but we all know that doesn't matter anymore.

None of it really matters anymore. The elections are a freakin' farce.

Shut your cock hole. This is for Americans.
😁

She and LimpinTN make a nice couple. Purple flaming hair and all..
I don't think he has a chance .

You want to disagree? Fine. But FYI, I have never had a cable or dish bill in my life, and haven't watched broadcast network news in about 25 years. So take your local dirt and throw it somewhere else.

Couldn't care less if I tried. Maybe that's part of why you're so uninformed.
There’s a large handful of guys posting in this thread, who wouldn’t support Trump when it mattered, but now want my support for a “classic” republican. Get bent, each of you.
Originally Posted by Springcove

That cat is a Biden voter, eh?

I cannot even wrap my mind around being a hunting enthusiast, so by extension (one could presume) a firearms and shooting enthusiast, and voting for a democrat. Any democrat.
Originally Posted by 270jrk
There’s a large handful of guys posting in this thread, who wouldn’t support Trump when it mattered, but now want my support for a “classic” republican. Get bent, each of you.

We can support him while still have concerns for winning 2024. A non-vote out of spite is a vote for brandon.... we can have the convo here so long as we remember what box to check in Nov. Anybody that voted for brandon is getting what they deserved. The problem is they drug the rest of us along for the ride.

I cannot even wrap my mind around being a hunting enthusiast, so by extension (one could presume) a firearms and shooting enthusiast, and voting for a democrat. Any democrat.

Yep. He voted for Biden.

Any hunting enthusiast or gun owner that voted for that imbecile deserves every crappy thing that happens to them. They are no better than democrats.
God Help Us!

He voted with the Establishment to stop Trump from making recess appointments. That help pave the way for, Wray, Barr and every other back stabbing POS Trump had to nominate in order to get confirmation.

Goldman Sachs

Just to name a few.

But as pointed out he is better than Biden, but so are most Americans.

I wouldn't respect Cruz if he did endorse Trump. After the lies Trump said about Ted and his family...

But idiots give Trump a pass for being a human piece of [bleep] because they like him.

Yep. He voted for Biden.

Any hunting enthusiast or gun owner that voted for that imbecile deserves every crappy thing that happens to them. They are no better than democrats.

Or Trump's vote for Hillary, then voting for Obama twice...

A career politician can’t achieve what Trump did, they are not capable. I am sure there are other public figures that can, would they be up to the living hell the Washington establishment throws at them?

Trump is as much a career politician as anybody...he just kept losing. What was the first time he ran? In the 1980s? There was rarely a Democrat event he wasn't at in NY until he decided to put an R after his name after the Obama years.
Originally Posted by wabigoon

[bleep] anti-gun RR.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Trump 60%
DeSantis 11%
Pence 9%
Haley 3%
Cruz 3%
Rubio 2%
Christie 1%
Hawley 1%
R. Scott 1%
T. Scott 1%
Pompeo 1%
Stefanik 0%
Abbott 0%
Noem 0%
Sasse 0%
Cotton 0%

Pence ? Mr personality....can't stand the stiff.
Originally Posted by tylerw02

[bleep] anti-gun RR.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Trump won't run for the Presidency again. For one thing, he doesn't have nearly as much support as he did in 2016. He stated during a recent event that everyone should get a Covid booster and got boo'ed.

And as I said before, being President was the worst experience of his life. He doesn't want to go through it again.

Call B.S Bristoe.
Originally Posted by RUM7

[bleep] anti-gun RR.

For some reason the image doesn't work.
One thing is for certain, we will never see a line like this going to vote for a career politician.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]
One thing is for certain, we will never see a line like this going to vote for a career politician.

Agreed.

Trump is as much a career politician as anybody...he just kept losing. What was the first time he ran? In the 1980s? There was rarely a Democrat event he wasn't at in NY until he decided to put an R after his name after the Obama years.

tylerwo3,

Comedy Gold !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about, none. Where did you get this little bit of propaganda from? From Never-Trumpers like Bill Krystol, or maybe CNN, or most likely from his political opponents like Ted Cruz. Either way, you again have no clue.

'Donald Trump was on the Reagan Finance Committee in 1979-80 when most of the New York financial elite were for George Bush or John Connally,'

Trump and his father Fred were in the room when Reagan announced his candidacy in New York City in 1980, he explained, adding that without Trump the 40th president might have been dead in the water.

'When the phone company said it would be 30 to 60 days before they could install our phones at the Reagan for President headquarters on 52nd street,' he recalled, 'I called Donald Trump. They installed the phones the next day.'

'Donald also let us use his helicopter to fly our delegate petitions to Albany, where we filed 15 minutes before closing at the board of elections.'

And Fred Trump 'loaned the campaign some space in a building he owned in Queens,' the Reagan veteran said. 'Donald got us space on 52nd street. They were among a handful of Reagan's earliest New York Supporters.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...use-Scott-Walker-booms-TWICE-speech.html
As long as Biden and his crooked gang are out, I don’t care if it’s Ted. I’m guessing Rand Paul will be in the mix.
I really like Jim Jordan as well as Desantis.
Would love see candace Owens as the VP
I would prefer someone outside the DC Gene Pool.

But we all know that an outsider will not get Establishment support, without that support, any outsider, even a second time outsider, will get the 2020 Treatment.

Agreed.

and yet we're supposed to believe Biden got all those votes.

People, you've just witnessed a coup. With both parties complicit.
© 24hourcampfire