Home
Posted By: pahick Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Check this BS out......un fückin real!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Osky Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Signed by a polish doctor no less. How soon they forget history.

Osky
Posted By: irfubar Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
They are bought and paid for ..... obama care is one of the worst things to happen to this country.... the government now owns them
Posted By: Springcove Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
So much for the Hippocratic oath
Posted By: slugflinger Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
A big pain in the a$$ I'm sure but good riddance.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
IMO, Dr. Chlebowski is a complete asshat and probably a communist as well. Fuggem.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
We all going down that road soon enough.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Odd. I thought doctors worked for their patients.
Mine do.
And we get that chit straightened out right up front.

But my doctors are older guys.

Maybe the new crop of supposed healers are different
Posted By: irfubar Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by hookeye
Odd. I thought doctors worked for their patients.
Mine do.
And we get that chit straightened out right up front.

You haven't been paying attention lately , have you?
Posted By: slumlord Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
I got a letter like that from my transplant hospital team.

They wanted me to be just another dumb diabetic groid that doesnt ask questions.

They got indignant that I was having Mayo Clinic doctors send them “Dear Colleague” type letters asking the same question.

So they wrote me off.
Posted By: antlers Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
If this is real, it’s ridiculous. What about their difference in opinion regarding adult onset diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, lung disease, or any other myriad of physical ailments brought on by patient lifestyle choices…? If patients choose to not stop eating junk food, to not lose weight, to not get off the couch, to not stop smoking…or to not stop doing many other things that affect their health…will these healthcare providers also choose to no longer be able to provide healthcare to these patients…?

Just another example of doctors wiping’ their asses with the oath they took to honor their patients and their profession.
Posted By: hookeye Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Evidently covid gov money offsets any need for real business
Posted By: pahick Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
This why I dont tell em anymore than they need to know. No sir I dont have guns in the home. Same at work...hearing test questionnaire...do you hunt or shoot guns....nope.
Originally Posted by slumlord

They wanted me to be just another dumb diabetic groid that doesnt ask questions.

They got indignant that I was having Mayo Clinic doctors send them “Dear Colleague” type letters asking the same question.

So they wrote me off.

Thats BS!
Posted By: goalie Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21

So they wrote me off.

Oooooh, they HATE the "dear esteemed colleague" letters.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by irfubar
They are bought and paid for ..... obama care is one of the worst things to happen to this country.... the government now owns them

I don't know of any Doctors in private practice any more. They are all employees of the health care providers.
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Hey everyone, their phone number is on the letter. Hint.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
I thought they took an oath to do no harm
Posted By: reivertom Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
I don't want a doctor that looks down on me. Luckily mine is a fine fellow and thinks a lot like me.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Hey, i used to do that all the time to old bleck diabetic glaucoma pts who would bring in their uppity daughters to threaten me with lawsuits if i didn't make their old parent like new again.

Let them bitches know i didnt need their knee grow BS.
Posted By: gene270 Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
my question to them is which vaccine prevents covid as stated by the letter ? none of them that I know of
and which one prevents the spread of covid ? none of them so if they got vaccinated they should be good and your taking your chances by choice correct ?
Posted By: ldholton Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
And yet we have members that live in the Hollywood broad areas like California wonder why most of us think down the phone number this is exactly why
Posted By: bbassi Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Ms Clayberger is obviously not a Medicare patient.
Posted By: OldGrayWolf Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Good riddance. Time to find a real doctor. Sycophants need not apply. Sick and tired of people who think their opinions and feelings are inarguable facts, and they know better than you, no matter the subject. Like congress scum. And others like them. They all need a donated .22 projectile behind the ear and composted in the same damn ditch. Know it all know nothings are wrecking the world while the rest of us work our azzes off to keep it running. It is getting old.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
First thing I would do is call every other doctor in that practice and see if they agree with the leftard that wrote the letter, could be he is talking for others without their consent.
How sweet would it be to switch doctors within that practice, and flip him the bird every time you see him.,
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
I just had this same thing happen to me from a cardiologist's office. Office mgr and I had a confrontational phone call and she deactivated my account without telling me. Big pita because of 2 MRI's that were coming up that required cardiac clearance. Office mgr sent a certified letter that I was tipped off about. Refused delivery and told mailman to send it back with a "shove it up your arse" message attached for office mgr. Moved over to another cardiologist in same hospital group, but have a surprise for that office mgr.

I had always dealt with the other girls in the office with no problem. But, because of "covid", everybody else was working from home and this Frau office mgr was the only one answering the phone at the office.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I just had this same thing happen to me from a cardiologist's office. Office mgr and I had a confrontational phone call and she deactivated my account without telling me. Big pita because of 2 MRI's that were coming up that required cardiac clearance. Office mgr sent a certified letter that I was tipped off about. Refused delivery and told mailman to send it back with a "shove it up your arse" message attached for office mgr. Moved over to another cardiologist in same hospital group, but have a surprise for that office mgr.

I had always dealt with the other girls in the office with no problem. But, because of "covid", everybody else was working from home and this Frau office mgr was the only one answering the phone at the office.

Sorry to hear. Thats fückin BS!!!
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Lol, My wife said fuqking Polack!

That's my girl.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by 12344mag

That's my girl.

Mine did too, and she's a Polack.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

That's my girl.

Double lol!
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
I love it when doctors fire patients.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21

Obviously I can't prove this but I do think it is exactly what has happened in the medical industry. Obama Care gave the government control of health care protocol. The government enforces it through the insurance companies who refuse to pay unless specific procedures are followed in a certain order. I was told I needed to take a statin drug for cholesterol. I told my provider I was not comfortable taking statin drugs, is there something else we can do? He said we first have to try two statin drugs before we can move to something else.
Posted By: marktheshark Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by pahick

Holy phuggin sheit I too just got "fired" from one of that practices offices....one of the Harrisburg ones.....on Monday!!!!!!

Called them about getting an antibiotic and steriod for my yearly fall sinus infection (that they have treated me for yearly the 6 years Ive been a patient there) Was told it was no offices visits for illness right now and I could do a phone appointment 6 hours later at 3 PM.

Some Nurse Practitioner I never before talked to called me and started asking me the symptom questions, to which I answered going on for 2 weeks, No fevers when checked 3 times daily, mucus turned neon green a few days ago, major sinus pressure, only cough when post nasal drip chokes me etc etc, you know all the same symptoms of the sinus infections Ive had yearly in the fall for 30+ years and that your office diagnosed me with the last 6! She kept trying to interrupt me as I could tell she was following a script for the questioning.

She then asks if im vaxxed and I say no and hear a grunt. Then asks if I would come in for a Covid test and I say no and just need an antibiotic called in to which she refuses until Im proven negative for Covid. I basically tell her to go get [bleep] and hang up.

I then call the office back and ask to speak to ONLY my Dr...no PA, nurse etc and am told she isnt in. I am then put on hold and some keghunt gets on and will only tell me her first name.....after 3 times I say I get that but WHO are you?and she just repeats her name and tells me to stop giving an attitude. I then tell her well u aint my phugging Dr so I dont need to talk to you and she then says shes the office manager and will be "dismissing" me as a patient to which I reply " Good because I dont want to be a patient there anymore you phugging keghunt" and hang up. Expect I will be getting one of those letters soon lol!
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by 45_100

Obviously I can't prove this but I do think it is exactly what has happened in the medical industry. Obama Care gave the government control of health care protocol. The government enforces it through the insurance companies who refuse to pay unless specific procedures are followed in a certain order. I was told I needed to take a statin drug for cholesterol. I told my provider I was not comfortable taking statin drugs, is there something else we can do? He said we first have to try two statin drugs before we can move to something else.

Mark,
When the PA for my cardiologist said I needed to take a statin, I busted out laughing in her face. Then she told me the cardiologist said that’s exactly what I do to her! 🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: Huntz Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Unless the medical practice was not paid,they can not do that.Court time.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by RiverRider

That's my girl.

Lol, Mine acts like one now and then, does that count?
Posted By: rockdoc Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
All the BS about Australia and this!

This week I have had knee xrays and seen my orthopedic surgeon. Both places I asked do they want to see my vax proof, and both said no, we don’t refuse care to anyone!
Posted By: scrooster Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
OP ... you should sue. There are laws that protect you from this provided you are meeting your financial obligations to this group.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21

See a lowyer about abandonment of patient.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by SCRooster
OP ... you should sue. There are laws that protect you from this provided you are meeting your financial obligations to this group.

Specifically, what will he be suing for? What sort of relief?
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Odd, I got booted 4 years ago

No one told me then or telling me now to bring suit. I actually had more than just a philosophical difference with them.

I even called Morgan and Morgan on the initial reason and occluded arterial anastomoses. Lawyer said you filed consent to treat chit happens. I wouldn’t cry over a letter, I didn’t want a hostile and incompetent team providing care/consult anymore anyway.
Posted By: WMR Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Sorry my litigious friends, the doctor-patient relationship is a voluntary agreement between two parties. Either party can sever it. The doctor has certain ethical responsibilities in how it is done, but does not owe the patient his continued services.
Posted By: dh1 Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Letter states "prevention of covid". As seen with the vax, it DOES NOT prevent covid. As of this week, there's a new pill to treat covid. Will having an approved treatment change the view and need of a not so effective vax?
Originally Posted by dh1
Letter states "prevention of covid". As seen with the vax, it DOES NOT prevent covid. As of this week, there's a new pill to treat covid. Will having an approved treatment change the view and need of a not so effective vax?

Is that pill a prophy? Or only post exposure?
Posted By: bruinruin Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
I'll bet that doctor watches his wife getting boned,...and pretends to like jt.
Posted By: superlight17b Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
I guess my Dr. is a little different,,we went to high school together so our Dr. /patient relationship is a little more casual,," Stop making excuses and loose some f ..ing weight !" "Look,who s talking you fat f.g!" "You always were a d..k!" " Well you re an a..hole!" I don t think i could deal with a regular Dr. and all the B.S.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by superlight17b
I guess my Dr. is a little different,,we went to high school together so our Dr. /patient relationship is a little more casual,," Stop making excuses and loose some f ..ing weight !" "Look,who s talking you fat f.g!" "You always were a d..k!" " Well you re an a..hole!" I don t think i could deal with a regular Dr. and all the B.S.

Have the same with my doc...He did a vasectomy on me. I called him a second rate veterinarian when he didn’t let the Lidocaine take, before he sliced into my sack.

🦫

No one told me then or telling me now to bring suit. I actually had more than just a philosophical difference with them.

I even called Morgan and Morgan on the initial reason and occluded arterial anastomoses. Lawyer said you filed consent to treat chit happens. I wouldn’t cry over a letter, I didn’t want a hostile and incompetent team providing care/consult anymore anyway.

Same here. First office was right next door to the hospital 5 blocks from my house. New cardiologist is Chief of Cardiology at the hospital 2.5 miles away. Same hospital group.

No big deal. There's probably 50 of them within 5 mi of my house. The only problem was it set me back two months on the MRI's that I needed.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by dh1

Is that pill a prophy? Or only post exposure?

Post exposure.
Phizermectin and Merckmectin to treat mild to moderate symptoms.
Originally Posted by SCRooster

This wasnt my doctor.....it was sent to me on FB....

Lovely Christmas present.

Yep. Started with the Clintons, though.
Originally Posted by Pat85

I don't know of any Doctors in private practice any more. They are all employees of the health care providers.

Yep, and that's when things went south. That started with Bill Clinton.
Originally Posted by marktheshark

Holy phuggin sheit I too just got "fired" from one of that practices offices....one of the Harrisburg ones.....on Monday!!!!!!

Called them about getting an antibiotic and steriod for my yearly fall sinus infection (that they have treated me for yearly the 6 years Ive been a patient there) Was told it was no offices visits for illness right now and I could do a phone appointment 6 hours later at 3 PM.

Some Nurse Practitioner I never before talked to called me and started asking me the symptom questions, to which I answered going on for 2 weeks, No fevers when checked 3 times daily, mucus turned neon green a few days ago, major sinus pressure, only cough when post nasal drip chokes me etc etc, you know all the same symptoms of the sinus infections Ive had yearly in the fall for 30+ years and that your office diagnosed me with the last 6! She kept trying to interrupt me as I could tell she was following a script for the questioning.

She then asks if im vaxxed and I say no and hear a grunt. Then asks if I would come in for a Covid test and I say no and just need an antibiotic called in to which she refuses until Im proven negative for Covid. I basically tell her to go get [bleep] and hang up.

I then call the office back and ask to speak to ONLY my Dr...no PA, nurse etc and am told she isnt in. I am then put on hold and some keghunt gets on and will only tell me her first name.....after 3 times I say I get that but WHO are you?and she just repeats her name and tells me to stop giving an attitude. I then tell her well u aint my phugging Dr so I dont need to talk to you and she then says shes the office manager and will be "dismissing" me as a patient to which I reply " Good because I dont want to be a patient there anymore you phugging keghunt" and hang up. Expect I will be getting one of those letters soon lol!

I read some comments on this ladys FB post on this. A few said theres some doctors in the group that dont agree with this outcome. If I remember right there are offices in Mifflinburg and Mt Pleasant Mills that are taking patients and again dont agree with this doc. Hope this helps. Good luck!
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
We joined a Concierge MD practice two months ago...

No jabs... no masks... just good old school medical council.

FYI... My Doc is full up and not taking new patients...

2022 medicine is EXACTLY what people want... Obongocare and 3 minute office visits... after a 2 month wait.

"It's what he wants... It's what he gets."

Good luck fellas... real chitshow is coming.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
https://signaturemd.com/
Reading more comments on this ladys FB, it seems
Dr. Chlebowski has retired this week? Not positive, just what some commenter stated, and that his letter...even though included other offices...wasnt communicated to all offices and some of those doctors dont agree. Sounds to me Dr. Chlebowski went rogue on this.

This.
Posted By: OSU_Sig Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
I hate to see this happen to anyone. Healthcare is something I've come to take for granted and I'm not sure what I would do if the had happened to me. Good luck to those affected. I'm sure there's a good medical group who will pick up the slack.
Posted By: efw Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by Springcove
So much for the Hippocratic oath

My first thought as well.

But thinking won’t get you to where they are; only irrational fear.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Originally Posted by ldholton
And yet we have members that live in the Hollywood broad areas like California wonder why most of us think down the phone number this is exactly why

Read it 3 times to no avail.

Paging Navaho Windtalkers...

Same here. First office was right next door to the hospital 5 blocks from my house. New cardiologist is Chief of Cardiology at the hospital 2.5 miles away. Same hospital group.

No big deal. There's probably 50 of them within 5 mi of my house. The only problem was it set me back two months on the MRI's that I needed.

PS to my experience was, when I called the main office for the original cardiologist (not the location 5 blocks from my house where I'd been going for the last 4 years), the head administrator there told me that Frau office mgr had written in the notes when she deactivated my account "Mr. X doesn't like to wear a mask". So Frau office mgr may have been discriminating against me on those grounds. Not wearing a mask had not been a problem until the other ladies working the office were sent home to answer phones from there and only Frau office mgr was left to annoy and aggravate patients in the office. I had always just waited in my truck until called inside to an examination room for my appointment.
Originally Posted by WMR
Sorry my litigious friends, the doctor-patient relationship is a voluntary agreement between two parties. Either party can sever it. The doctor has certain ethical responsibilities in how it is done, but does not owe the patient his continued services.
So much for altruism and doing no harm. The doctor has certain ethical responsibilities to his patients.

"My own religion has been to do all the good I could to my fellow men, and as little harm as possible." - William W. Mayo, M.D.

“The best interest of the patient is the only interest to be considered,…” - William J. Mayo, M.D.

"It is a poor government that does not realize that the prolonged life, health and happiness of its people are its greatest asset." -Charles H. Mayo, M.D.
Posted By: deflave Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Wow let’s all get double booster vaccinated like a buncha fugktards.

LOL
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
Just show up at one of their offices and jang out there for as long as you can, tell the ingoing patients that you aren’t vaxed and see what happens.
Posted By: 280Rem1 Re: Jeebus! Read this BS - 12/24/21
I would find a hungry lawyer and sue the P H U K out of them, then when re-established as a patient, dump them.
Originally Posted by antlers
[quote=WMR]Sorry my litigious friends, the doctor-patient relationship is a voluntary agreement between two parties. Either party can sever it. The doctor has certain ethical responsibilities in how it is done, but does not owe the patient his continued services.
So much for altruism and doing no harm. The doctor has certain ethical responsibilities to his patients.

"My own religion has been to do all the good I could to my fellow men, and as little harm as possible." - William W. Mayo, M.D.

“The best interest of the patient is the only interest to be considered,…” - William J. Mayo, M.D.

"It is a poor government that does not realize that the prolonged life, health and happiness of its people are its greatest asset." -Charles H. Mayo, M.D.

[/quote)

Actually, when the Dr-Pt relationship is truly broken, both parties are best served by severing it. This assumes that other care options are accessible to the patient, which is one of the ethical principles involved. In practice, there is usually much more going on than a simple disagreement over a care choice.

FWIW, I have discharged perhaps five or so patients in decades of practice. Threatening or abusive behavior always gets the boot. Repeated failure to keep appointments might be another good reason. Sometimes there is just not a good fit, for one reason or another. None of this constitutes abandonment or breaches any ethical standard.
Edited to add: I also do not allow insurance companies to assign patients to my practice. I do not want to provide care to patients who are forced to see me. The process is voluntary on both ends.
Originally Posted by WMR
In practice, there is usually much more going on than a simple disagreement over a care choice.
Well that sure doesn’t seem to be true for the case that is the subject of this thread.
Originally Posted by WMR
FWIW, I have discharged perhaps five or so patients in decades of practice. Threatening or abusive behavior always gets the boot. Repeated failure to keep appointments might be another good reason.
Those things are very different than the case that is the subject of this thread.
Originally Posted by WMR
None of this constitutes abandonment or breaches any ethical standard.
The case that is the subject of this thread is the polar opposite of the kind of medicine and the altruism that the Mayo’s practiced, and is clearly a breach of ethical standard.
Certainly I was responding in more general terms, really for those suggesting a legal remedy. In the letter posted, there is reference to this being the result of discussion and mutual decision by the parties involved, The letter would merely serve as formal notice of this agreement. One can only speculate about the exact nature, and perhaps tone, of these discussions. The letter is mostly a form letter to satisfy the legal requirements of discharging a patient. The whole backstory will never be known.
© 24hourcampfire